It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to the Andromedans there will be contact starting at the mid/end of this month

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
GREETINGS. MY NAME IS SWARKSTH I AM FROM THE ANDROMEDAN RACE....

I am one of many who have arrived early from Amdromeda. I have managed to take control of this ATS users body, otherwise known as steveknows, because his IQ seems to have dropped below a functioning level as a result of reading this thread..

It is true that there will be a mothership arriving at the end of the month and for a small fee of $699,972.85cents. (Visa not accepted), you can have a tour of the mothership.

Monies not refundable.

Due to his time away from this thread his IQ is climbing again.

Swarksth signing off.
edit on 9-9-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by eNaR

Alex Collier is a 'contactee' with a race of human looking extraterrestrials from the constellation of Andromeda.
He first began to experience extraterrestrial contact during his childhood up to his mid-teens.
After the experiences stopped over a period of several years, which included military service as a helicopter pilot in the U.S. Army, the contact experiences resumed in 1985.
He met with two Andromedans who became his mentors and took him on board their space vehicles including a large extraterrestrial mother ship where he was exposed to the teachings of the Andromedans over a three month period.
The Andromedans gave him information about cosmic spirituality, life in the universe, and Earth’s galactic history.

I reread and started thinking about the quote I posted about Mr. Collier; specifically the part about his "experiences" stopping while serving as a helicopter pilot in the US Army. And then in a moment of sheer stupidity it came to me...... Helicopter pilots wear helmets. Apparently his had a tin-foil lining, thus the reason for the suspension of the "extraterrestrial contact".....

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
If true, I would welcome them. I mean they can only provide meaningful help to us.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
bring em on, I hope the girls from andromeda like to party and look smoking hot kinda like this

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by eNaR

Sadly that is true. Well the best thing we can do right now is hope right? If this whole contact thing does happen at least you'll be more informed than the rest of the people living in your area.

Thank you though for your contribution.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

I just nearly spit out my cereal reading that!
Star for you.

This thread needed some humor in it.
edit on 9-9-2011 by mrfrodo1524 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I just want to lash out so hard at this crap that I can't even think of the words I want to use.

However...I'll refrain because when it doesn't happen, I hope that the "higher frequency" crowd just grows up.

Knobistay.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Most of you guys have such closed minds and boast yourselves like children.
You are pathetic and you should be ashamed at the way you act.

Always negative, laughing at, disrespecting.
Even if those Andromeda guys we're true, you people...
You closed mind people are the reason why nothing is changing and why people that want power have it.

I hear : Oh humans are too evil, blah blah, they make wars, they lie.
Well it ALL has to do with education and that doesn't mean schools we have now, it has to do with the media, the values, the objectives in life, the EGO building, boasting, rejecting what is out of this world.

You are educated to BE closed minded, it's not your fault and it ain't no ones fault other then...

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
"The idea of the “New Age” was a big development that was near, and it was alluded to as one of the major deceptions being planned by the master for the last days of earth’s history. The high priest had been speaking to us for quite a while about different subjects, and then he said, “Could I have a bit more of your time, I want to tell you something really fascinating. It’s the masters grand plan for harvesting the multitudes of the earth into his cause, just before the close of the great controversy between the forces of good and evil.” So after we had expressed our interest to know more about this, he continued, “It’s going to be done in an unique manner, this grand plan, people are going to eat this stuff! The spirits will declare themselves to be the inhabitants of far distant planets of the galaxies. They will claim that they have come to warn the inhabitants of planet earth of the impending destruction of earth, unless certain things are done to avoid it.”
A Trip into the Supernatural. english.sdaglobal.org...
The above incident took place in the 1940s...

Check out Roger Morneau
This guy just might be on the right track and yes it was in the 40's...by the time which!

The plan has changed, aliens really did come in the picture. Laugh all you want about the name Andromeda, nothing says it's not true. The intentions although! Well if it's the banished speaking, no one can trust his words.
I heard most of the time people get in contact with "voices", it's not care taking spirits, if you know what I mean.

Aliens, just might well be talked by the same master.
The Ouroboros, the time loop, the reptilians don't HAVE to be separated from tales of Angels and Demons.

Manipulation? Probably. Not saying this is all wrong, because it just might has well be true. I bet Roger Morneau was manipulated too, the "master" keeps to himself all the darkest secrets.

Originally posted by AzureSky

Originally posted by smitts_lgp
What makes you think people would openly accept something completely different to us?

When humanity realizes that we are truly not alone, and that we could become part of a galactic family, then i think their attitudes will change towards one another.

Hey, maybe! All what Collier has said till now was interesting and not impossible ^^
It's better to dream and hope for the best no?

edit on 9-9-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
I hope that the "higher frequency" crowd just grows up.

Well happily stay in the third density then.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by User8911

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
I hope that the "higher frequency" crowd just grows up.

Well happily stay in the third density then.

Where do you get this fiction?

I'll be here, in the same word, dimension and density as you until we die.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

The fiction may actually be this whole "life"...
I don't know where to start, but if you want to at least know this "fiction" I'm talking about, research things having to do with multiple dimension realities, the tree of life, the 11 dimensions, tarot, Boaz and Jachin, stargates.

I may all sound like bull to you, in a way it does to me too because of my limited perception of the universe with my 5 senses. But always keep an open mind and more knowledge, true or not, they open up paths in the brain and spirit and makes us thinking differently, farther...

edit on 9-9-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This guy deserves more credit so id at least give him the benefit of the doubt, As he did correctly predicted the 911 attacks in NYC back in an interview back in 1994.If you watch some of his interviews he gives reasons for using earth names for the races like Plaeidiens and andromadens its because thier language and vocabulery use sounds inaudable to the human ear and they are impossible for him to pronounce as a human.they also communicate telepathicly for the most part he says.He says that their telepathic communication doesnt use words, but a combination of pictures ideas and emotions.
edit on 9-9-2011 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrfrodo1524
reply to post by Fisherr

Haha that wouldn't be bad at all actually. I wouldn't mind being a janitor on one of their mother ships!

You could end up alone with nothing but a humanoid cat and holographic projection to keep you company.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

This should get no credit... why do aliens always find losers to be their contacts on earth. The reason they have earth sounds names is because he is not creative enough to find other names. Honestly, why would an alien species make contact with this guy? Why not Steven Hawking or someone like that? If Steven Hawking said hey listen up, I just got of the phone with the Andromedans... I would be like holy @#$%! This guy not so much...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheHistorian

This should get no credit... why do aliens always find losers to be their contacts on earth. The reason they have earth sounds names is because he is not creative enough to find other names. Honestly, why would an alien species make contact with this guy? Why not Steven Hawking or someone like that? If Steven Hawking said hey listen up, I just got of the phone with the Andromedans... I would be like holy @#$%! This guy not so much...

Silly argumanet, how can any human pre guess what criteria an Alien species would follow in selecting a human to communicate with.and why do you think fame or notoriety would play any part in that selection?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Should I bake a cake?
Do Andromedans like cake?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mrfrodo1524

Well, I think that as usual nothing will happen.

But if it does, I will have open house for aliens in need of a drink and some rest.
Perhaps a game of chess and a talk.

I do am sure aliens read ATS. So welcome to my home when you arrive to Earth.

edit on 9-9-2011 by LiberalSceptic because: horrible grammar

edit on 9-9-2011 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

dunno if this has been stated yet, but Andromeda is also a constellation, the galaxy was named the andromeda galaxy because it can be can be found within the andromeda constellation.

also about the criticism about them calling themselves andromedians. think about it, if you go to another planet and try to identify yourself by using your' names for stars and constellations, your words, mannerisms, or body language, the people of that planet are going to have no idea what you are talking about. if they call themselves andromedians, its probably because they are trying to identify themselves using our forms of communication, and our names for their stars/planets/points-in-space.

if an alien comes down sayin "bleep blorp blipp" we will look at it like its crazy, and for all we know it could be giving us the secrets of life itself or something. if it cant communicate with us, theres no point in coming down. unless they want to kill us

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by auraelium

Originally posted by TheHistorian

Silly argumanet, how can any human pre guess what criteria an Alien species would follow in selecting a human to communicate with.and why do you think fame or notoriety would play any part in that selection?

Please explain to me how this is a silly argument? If I were to go to an alien planet, lets call this planet Asshat, and the people of this planet would then be Asshatans, naturally. And I was going to try to save the Asshatans from their own self caused demise. Which Asshatan would I want to talk to about my forth coming arrival??? Would I want to go to the talk to leaders of Asshat? Or Asshatans that are trusted in the fields of science, technology and other critical areas? Would I reach out to the Asshatan military so there wouldn't be an armed conflict when I land? No, I won't do any of this type of responsible stuff... What I would do is find some no name guy off the street! THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WOULD DO... NOT. This is the type of stuff that makes me doubt aliens exist.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Call me a cynic but I just don't believe that any ET race will be coming anytime soon. Even if some races are watching us as a species I doubt they would ever step in even if we were on the brink of destruction...personally I believe they would let us destroy ourselves, which would ultimately prove we didn't belong in the stars anyway.
If we really want to find ET's we're gonna have to quit with this tribe mentality on this planet and venture through the stars as people of Earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join