It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to the Andromedans there will be contact starting at the mid/end of this month

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

damned good point, i seriously doubt that an alien cares weather a person is famous or not. IF they are communicating with us (i tend to believe that something is going on, sense i KNOW what ive seen. whether or not they have anything to say is the question) im sure they have some kind of criteria as to who the choose to speak with. probably some sort of middle ground, the average man or woman.

also think about it, if stephen hawking all of a sudden came out and said, robotically, that aliens have come down and contacted him, everyone would think he is nuts, everything hes worked for, to show people that he can still function, mentally at the least, will be questioned. people will ask if he is mentally stable, and all the other BS that people toss at anyone that has seen a ufo, or had some kind of contact.

i also believe that the aliens know how we treat one another, they know how we treat those people who they choose to talk to, or even those of us who just randomly looked up to see a ufo, shared it with our friends, and all of a sudden we are hallucinating or all of a sudden we mentally snapped. im sure IF an alien is going to speak with someone they take all of this into account.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

The planned geographic areas of the planet Earth that will be visited, in order of priority, are the following: 1. Japan 2. USA 3. Canada 4. Mexico 5. Brazil 6. Argentina 7. UK 8. France 9. Germany 10. Italy 11. European Union 12. Russia 13. China 14. South Korea 15. Indonesia 16. India 17. Turkey 18. Saudi Arabia 19. South Africa 20. Australia

So they plan to visit all the rich nations of the world first, and will completely bypass all the poor African nations where millions die of famine and disease?

How very 'loving' of them.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Pixus

hmmmmm, that does punch a bit of a hole into this arguement.

if they are trying to "save" or "teach" all of mankind why dont they just show themselves at once to the entire world. the beatles did it with "all you need is love" (first worldwide tv broadcast). or is there a reason why they are splitting up?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHistorian

Originally posted by auraelium

Originally posted by TheHistorian

This should get no credit... why do aliens always find losers to be their contacts on earth. The reason they have earth sounds names is because he is not creative enough to find other names. Honestly, why would an alien species make contact with this guy? Why not Steven Hawking or someone like that? If Steven Hawking said hey listen up, I just got of the phone with the Andromedans... I would be like holy @#$%! This guy not so much...

Silly argumanet, how can any human pre guess what criteria an Alien species would follow in selecting a human to communicate with.and why do you think fame or notoriety would play any part in that selection?
edit on 9-9-2011 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

Please explain to me how this is a silly argument? If I were to go to an alien planet, lets call this planet Asshat, and the people of this planet would then be Asshatans, naturally. And I was going to try to save the Asshatans from their own self caused demise. Which Asshatan would I want to talk to about my forth coming arrival??? Would I want to go to the talk to leaders of Asshat? Or Asshatans that are trusted in the fields of science, technology and other critical areas? Would I reach out to the Asshatan military so there wouldn't be an armed conflict when I land? No, I won't do any of this type of responsible stuff... What I would do is find some no name guy off the street! THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WOULD DO... NOT. This is the type of stuff that makes me doubt aliens exist.

Well if the leaders were the ones causing all the problems then why would you approach them first?. Maby if they are a benevolent race they would try and approach the most open minded people and not the leadership or the sheeple. maby the same could be said for crop circles as well.Maby they want to direct their message towards open minded people who move in circles with other like minded people.
edit on 9-9-2011 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
*BIG SIGH*

I would LOVE for this to be true but unfortunatly, UFOlogy is full with proffiteering charlatans.

I would love to believe that there is a loving race of humans out there that is willing to enlighten us.

But let's see the track record of human like aliens like the Pleiadans;

-Billy Meyer has been almost completely debunked, perhaps he did once capture a great picture of a UFO and never before so he engineered a hoax to keep the money and the book deals coming.

-Adamski's Nordic stories were pretty much confirmed to have been a US government disinformation ploy to keep attention off of advanced aircraft projects.

Hell, i'm losing faith in Aliens visiting our world, the more hoaxes that are exposed the less hope I have we matter in this universe.

Perhaps we did have some ETs visit us and perhaps all they are interested in is studying us like we would study a colony of chimpanzees.

Perhaps it's easier for us to imagine a big conspiracy of reptilian overlords running our government rather than corrupt and self serving politicans, some of us couldn't imagine how cold-blooded real humans might be.

If the Andromendans visit us for real i'll be thrilled but unfortunatly I am throwing this in my highly unlikely basket.

Alex Collier's track record has been aweful.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Are the so called Andromedans calling us the Milky Wayans?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

Couldn't have said it better myself.....people really are this evil and have no problems causing harm to each other. Me and a friend actually discussed this the other night...how it would be much more sad if extra-terrestrials had nothing to do with our corrupt state and it was all our own doing.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

The reason they would talk to the leaders of the nations and not the open minded crack pots like Alex Collier ( that's not even his real name) is leaders have the military industrial complex behind them. Does Alex Collier. Have a military industrial complex behind him?

If you are following/supporting/believing this fraud maybe you should reexamine who the sheeple really are?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
I love the idea of Andromedans coming to earth to hug us and what not, so lets ponder for a minute. If they're really going to visit us and give us hugs and what not, wouldn't it be safe to say that they're going to bring some sort of weaponry as well? I mean, seeing as the percentage of them being shot at is pretty high

Hug first shoot later? LOL

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paulos

Nah you should hear some of the stuff they call us!

Forget unpronounceable (even in their language) it’s just plain rude...

But we probably deserve it! LOL

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I hope they show, and this is who I think it is. In any case, Sirius A is a good sign, that its not the other side of the coin.

To the true benevolents, if the true Plan of Goodness and Love, allows for you to show, please show up! But I was told what disclosure would be, and to hold back and watch for the true signs. Only a good tree bears good fruit, and the Georgia Guidestones, support of black ops and elitism or NWO is not a sign of any good tree.

This is not the SAME group as anthra speaks of, for his group is the Andromedans from the galaxy Andromeda, not from the constellation.
edit on 9-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Personally, i'd love it to be true, and it's a foregone conclusion there is myriad life at all levels throughout the cosmos...we only have to consider the diversity on our small, not particularly special planet to know that. Unfortunately i think in this particular case, it's likely a con-job to keep the money rolling in, for the books, videos, DVD's, conventions and all that stuff...as i say, i'd love to be wrong.

When you said we humans can't even get along with each other, i'm not sure that's true.

Since the Internet, most of us have discovered we are more or less exactly the same and have much more in common with each other than we were ever taught.

It's probably truer to say that the politicians and armaments corporations, invent or encourage ways for us not to get along as a species for their own ends...normally money or resources. We the 'ordinary' people, would be far less warlike without profit driven wars ordered from our leaders.

I will say this though, if this does turn out to be true, they'd better bring personal force fields or something, because the religious loons who think aliens are evil demons or some other childish nonsense, will certainly try to off them.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

No they have to use the latin name being Via Lactea. That's because in thier language Milky Wayans roughly translates to " The tools over there in that direction" which they've already given to a neighbouring galaxy.

I think they give crapy names to galaxies that don't hand over money when they come to visit.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Very interesting stuff indeed. I'm tagging this thread until I have the time to finish watching the videos. S&F, Thanks for posting.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mrfrodo1524

What is this common consensus that the human race on a whole is going to ascend or whatever or suddenly become enlightened by aliens none the less???? We are not worthy, in our present states to do anything of the sort, and we don't need aliens to come and preach to us! We live in an imperfect world, human beings are sin regardless where or what you came from. The only true solution to our problems is to annhialate sin and this can only be accomplished through divine intervention. No one has to learn how to be kind and we have witnessed already many acts of kindness from fellow humans what makes yout think the "andromedans (or whatever)" will make a difference. The only true path to enlightenment is acceptance of Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. He is the Way the Truth and the Light.

-written by a former atheist

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911
Most of you guys have such closed minds and boast yourselves like children.
You are pathetic and you should be ashamed at the way you act.

Always negative, laughing at, disrespecting.
Even if those Andromeda guys we're true, you people...
You closed mind people are the reason why nothing is changing and why people that want power have it.

I hear : Oh humans are too evil, blah blah, they make wars, they lie.
Well it ALL has to do with education and that doesn't mean schools we have now, it has to do with the media, the values, the objectives in life, the EGO building, boasting, rejecting what is out of this world.

You are educated to BE closed minded, it's not your fault and it ain't no ones fault other then...

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
"The idea of the “New Age” was a big development that was near, and it was alluded to as one of the major deceptions being planned by the master for the last days of earth’s history. The high priest had been speaking to us for quite a while about different subjects, and then he said, “Could I have a bit more of your time, I want to tell you something really fascinating. It’s the masters grand plan for harvesting the multitudes of the earth into his cause, just before the close of the great controversy between the forces of good and evil.” So after we had expressed our interest to know more about this, he continued, “It’s going to be done in an unique manner, this grand plan, people are going to eat this stuff! The spirits will declare themselves to be the inhabitants of far distant planets of the galaxies. They will claim that they have come to warn the inhabitants of planet earth of the impending destruction of earth, unless certain things are done to avoid it.”
A Trip into the Supernatural. english.sdaglobal.org...
The above incident took place in the 1940s...

Check out Roger Morneau
This guy just might be on the right track and yes it was in the 40's...by the time which!

The plan has changed, aliens really did come in the picture. Laugh all you want about the name Andromeda, nothing says it's not true. The intentions although! Well if it's the banished speaking, no one can trust his words.
I heard most of the time people get in contact with "voices", it's not care taking spirits, if you know what I mean.

Aliens, just might well be talked by the same master.
The Ouroboros, the time loop, the reptilians don't HAVE to be separated from tales of Angels and Demons.

Manipulation? Probably. Not saying this is all wrong, because it just might has well be true. I bet Roger Morneau was manipulated too, the "master" keeps to himself all the darkest secrets.

Originally posted by AzureSky

Originally posted by smitts_lgp
What makes you think people would openly accept something completely different to us?

When humanity realizes that we are truly not alone, and that we could become part of a galactic family, then i think their attitudes will change towards one another.

Hey, maybe! All what Collier has said till now was interesting and not impossible ^^
It's better to dream and hope for the best no?

edit on 9-9-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

That's a bit harsh isn't it? I mean if someone is going to post something laughable people are going to laugh

edit on 9-9-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by firekoral
reply to post by mrfrodo1524

What is this common consensus that the human race on a whole is going to ascend or whatever or suddenly become enlightened by aliens none the less???? We are not worthy, in our present states to do anything of the sort, and we don't need aliens to come and preach to us! We live in an imperfect world, human beings are sin regardless where or what you came from. The only true solution to our problems is to annhialate sin and this can only be accomplished through divine intervention. No one has to learn how to be kind and we have witnessed already many acts of kindness from fellow humans what makes yout think the "andromedans (or whatever)" will make a difference. The only true path to enlightenment is acceptance of Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. He is the Way the Truth and the Light.

-written by a former atheist

The only true believer, to the Kingdom of Heaven, while those who reject him will mutate and burn eternally on Planet PX41, and Planet PX42 if they run out of room.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Ummmm, if you're hearing it from the andromedans well then there already is contact.... duh...
Oh wait, you mean contact with the REST of us... you know the ones who aren't priveleged to be paranoid schizophrenics who think they talk to aliens.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Dunno, but it might be why the Mayans where called that.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
""""""note: due to the severity of the damage from the earthquakes & radiation leakage, contact with Japan will be pushed forward into the future at least 6 months. Therefore, contact with the USA will now happen first, in terms of priority."""""

I figured out is was a hoax as soon as I got to that part. If there were Aliens....they'd know the US of A isn't exactly green pasture either when it comes to radiation/pollution.

Hoax.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join