It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to the Andromedans there will be contact starting at the mid/end of this month

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Hey what pills are you on? red? blue? or pink? lol HAHAHA so stupid, its not that i dont believe in Andromedans i just dont believe in stupid humans

edit on 10-9-2011 by Gloster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Can't wait!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I hope they take me with 'em. got too many bills I can't pay. a fresh start on another planet sounds AWESOME

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

Oh heck yeah!! New start elsewhere!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
When i hear the name Alex Collier,i feel sick.
He is a liar!That man knows nothing!

But,it would be really awesome to make contact with Andromedans!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Why are there still threads like this? Seriously, "andromedans", "galactic brothers", "evolving into 4th dimension" and crap like that? How daft must these people be to even listen to people sprouting nonsense like this?

I am sorry but the moment I hear some suit-wearing dude having "presentations" about "aliens" who talk to him (and probably asking for money to attend the "presentation") I have the sudden urge to vomit. And I am really sorry there still are people who fall for this - AGAIN AND AGAIN ...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I guess "the middle of this month" really means a couple of million years from now.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
There is a new update from the Andromedacouncil.com website

It's a Q&A of what to expect

Link to page

Are they still scheduled to land & visit with us early this autumn?

ANSWER:
Yes, they are on schedule to do this… I believe sometime before October is finished.

Please tell me how I can be assured of being contacted by people in Andromeda Council flagged scout craft. I would very much like to talk to them, to see how I could be helpful in this effort.

ANSWER: they plan to land quietly and visit quietly with people in suburban cities, towns, parks, and the like. Simply have it in your consciousness, in your thoughts, that you want to meet & speak with them. This is all it will take. They will be open to your questions, and answer as many as possible. (See page 3. of this Andromeda Council web site, "Contact" for more detailed information including which country they will visit, in order of priority, and how visitation will occur.)

How we can prepare for the upcoming [Earth] changes, so we can make it through this time. Include where to go, what to buy.

ANSWER:
the Gordon Michael Scallion map, of all of the maps of the future, is the most accurate, though it will ultimately depend on how hard each countries’ coastlines will be affected. You can reference that map if you want to find the ‘safest’ places to live. I am not a survivalist. However, if you want to plan for any rough days ahead, it seems to make good sense to prepare and purchase some basics:

If you/your family have a couple of cars, turn-in/trade-in the oldest car in for a used 4-wheel drive, 4 door, off road vehicle; turn-in/trade-in an amount of cash currency you’re comfortable with - and secure a bunch of silver coins - keep them ready, they are far more affordable than gold. Precious metal coins have been used over thousands of years, because precious metals always have intrinsic value, they are always considered as real “money”. Purchase a tent & sleeping bags; purchase canned & freeze dried food; purchase at least (4) ten gallon jugs to hold clean drinking water, buy a portable water filter system that screens out germs, bacteria, protozoa including giardia and others which are deadly to the human body. You can research & purchase some of these items over the web. Some you can simply go to stores to buy. The last few you can purchase in an outdoor camping store.

When Earth’s crust makes its final movement, the final shift to complete its counter clock-wise 90 degree rotation, by late March 2013 – which land mass will be where Earth’s present north pole is located?

ANSWER:
the new geographic north pole will be what is today North Central Africa. An good visual expression of what you will see around the globe is that today’s east west orientation of the North American Continent (Canada, U.S, Mexico) with a 90 degree turn - will now have a north south orientation. The west coast, becomes the south coast. Further, much of what is today Mexico, U.S, Canada and Alaska… will be in the new southern hemisphere. However, the new magnetic poles will actually have a West - to - East orientation.

What kind of time will it take for the planet to settle after any possible physical changes have occurred?

ANSWER:
the last possible physical planetary changes are expected to complete in late March 2013. There is expected to be about 2-3 months of quieting, settling of the land. It is expected it will take at least 2 years of an overall settling-in process of the people on the planet to get organized, settle in, and begin to live new lives. Many choices will need to be made.

What kind of assistance / help might Earth people receive during the time of transition after late March 2013?

ANSWER:
During the time of transition immediately after any Earth changes – the Andromeda Council, including the Galactic Federation, with its affiliated planets & many teams of people will be providing to Earth people unlimited assistance, as much as they desire, in all areas of life. There will also be a collaboration, a joint venture, of benevolent 3rd dimensional planets from other areas of space, assisting/helping during the last 9 months of 3D life on Earth. These benevolent people are at least 2,000 – 5,000 years ahead of Earth in all areas of their development. They, also because of their own advanced technologies, will be able to jump-start the assistance necessary to help stabilize human living on Earth. This will take the form of medical care & the provision of: food, clothing, new housing, and the like.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Continued

Q: Once 2014 begins, how will Earth people change in terms of their body composition & structure as new 4D humans?

ANSWER: The most important thing to realize is that the transformation, the transition from 3D to 4D, from being a 3D person to being a 4D person… will be a smooth, ‘seamless’, painless, process. This experience will be a simple transformation of cellular structure, from the slower, more dense, heavier, existing 3D vibratory rate body you have today – to a higher, faster, lighter, 4D vibratory rate. You will have a body that is taller, literally lighter in terms of mass, weight & density, about one tenth (1/10) of what you weigh now.

Keep in mind, your body’s molecular cellular structure will change. Think crystal based molecules. Your existing 3D cell walls will transmute into being crystalline based. Your 4D body, the cellular structure of your 4D body, will be based on crystalline molecules. No longer carbon based, but crystal based. Within the core, the center of each cell, it will be infused full of light. Earth people, your 4D bodies will really be ...very translucent. This is a natural 4th dimensional, 4th density state.

Everyone will be relatively tall & slim in stature. This is simply the nature of having a body composed of crystalline cellular structure. You will also be 'lighter' in terms of being infused with light. Not opaque like you are today, but very translucent.

In terms of overall health, 4D Earth humans will be very healthy. With your solar system and Earth's migration into the 4th dimensional, 4th density zone of space, Earth type 3D diseases will all be literally eradicated.

Q: What about Earth humans who have a more challenging time adjusting to their new lives as 4D humans?

ANSWER: Should an Earth family choosing to stay on Earth and become 4D humans, but are having a somewhat difficult time adjusting to their new 4D capabilities, there will be ‘sponsor’ families on board the primary Andromeda Council biosphere, and all of the Andromeda Council biospheres, sponsors who will provide - simple explanations, patience, help, assistance, counseling for those who want it… who can help these families more easily adjust. There will also be single, individual sponsors for single adults & children as well.

What do you mean move on... when do we die?

ANSWER: No no, you misunderstand. This too is a really good answer. You don't die. Remember, time doesn't exist from the 4th dimension on upward. You don't experience time. And people living a 4D life do not die. A person can choose by really extraordinary circumstances to be “extinguished”, but this is very, very rare. When a 4D person gets to the point when they are 6,000 -10,000 'years old', when they feel they have learned enough & contributed enough to society, when the moment is right for them, they simply choose to move on, to transition to the 5th dimension, a slightly higher frequency of vibratory awareness. For a new set of challenges, a new set of learning experiences. It is a transition, a change in vibration. This transition is simply about first learning, and then moving into 5th dimensional vibration awareness, and capabilities… when the moment is right for them. Further, the actual capabilities one has once they become 5th dimensional humans are only varying degrees enhanced above the 4th. In any case, moving on from one dimension to the next is about having learned many many things, and a simple choice to move on, to change. You do not die.

Q: If we are this healthy, and with the eradication of 3D Earth diseases, how long will we live as 4D Earth humans?

ANSWER: You will like this answer, this is a really good answer. Typically, as you currently measure time on Earth, human beings living a 4D life spend a minimum of 5,000 years - to - a maximum of around 10,000 years... living a 4th dimensional life. Also understand, there are 12 octaves of awareness & learning on each dimension, including the 4th. There is a lot to experience. Please keep in mind, the use of these numbers in years is to give you at least an approximation based on how Earth people measure time today. However, also keep in mind, the way you currently measure time on Earth – this will change once Earth becomes a completely 4D planet. Watching, measuring, experiencing time... this will virtually go away. Plan for this to completely come into effect by January 2014. In any case, you will live very, very long lives before you move on to the 5th dimension.

Hope this helps!

Peace and love,

Mrfrodo1524

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Sometimes I feel like none of this cool stuff ends up happening because I've not progressed enough spiritually. Perhaps my 'reality' is totally dependent on that.

Sorry, just thinking out loud.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
He's a black op on agenda. This video is complete lie, and is pure NWO change of empire to China.

White race is genetically the weakest - By UFO/Alien Contactee.

All races are cosmic, and they're from different cosmic groups.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
There are a few updates added to the website regarding times the mentoring will occur

The time line for their initial contact & visitation is now projected for mid-Autumn 2011 through 2012 / 2013, as needed, depending on their progress reconnecting with humanity around the globe.

Because we are discussing timing happening around major cosmic events, the matter of "timing" tends to be much more fluid. Therefore, please be patient.

On the FAQ section of the site it is confirming it will occur late September, early autumn, and before October is finished.

Q: Are they still scheduled to land & visit with us late September, early autumn?

ANSWER: Yes, they are on schedule to do this… I believe sometime before October is finished.

Be patient guys! It's hard for me as well. I know the majority of you all want this to happen as much as I do.

Peace and love,

Mrfrodo1524

edit on 26-9-2011 by mrfrodo1524 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Um...news flash...no body is coming...if I was an advanced civilization, I wouldn't move an inch to help humans get over their spiritual obstacles....even the dumbest kid knows, you can't pass exams until you yourself study for them and pass the test.

So stop your silly behavior.

Signed,

-Intergalactic Federation of Consciences and Civilizations

edit on 26-9-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This kept being sent to me, and I kept bringing up these things I wrote on this thread. So I finally wrote the thread. Its called putting your thinking cap on!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Andromeda Council and Ufology At Its Worst

Especially connecting information.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mrfrodo1524

Sorry. It's entirely possible but in my opinion highly unlikely. Even if it did happen, how are we to trust then and know they have good intentions? This is why I prescribe to the bible and Jesus. Not only has Jesus never lied to anyone, he warns us of these things to come. It's very clear folks. it's much easier to buy the benevolent ET theory, but it's goin to be hard to convince me and change my conviction.

These ET predictions are far worse than even the failed bible predictions of man. It almost never goes down. I thnk all of it is hype driven to sell books, magazines, whatever. On the other hand, it's the carrot on a stick approach of demonic forces to keep the attention and interest away from Jesus.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This is the end time deception talked about in the Bible to bring in the antichrist. It is going to be a very good deception...look up project bluebeam. Don't be deceived your eternity is at stake. Jesus Christ died so that anyone that believes and follows him will have eternal life. www.creationtips.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I know this is going to go over like a lead balloon with some of you... Maybe even most of you...

Jesus is coming to usher in a time of peace to all mankind. OK, fine.

Alien Spacebrothers from where ever are coming to usher in a time of peace to all mankind. OK, fine...

My question is this. What is the freaking difference? Someone is coming to save the day. Ooooh, ahhhh!!! We is going to be saved!!

Hate to break this to y'all, but the only ones who can "save" us from ourselves is...

(dramatic pause)

(wait for it...)

...ourselves. This whole needing to be guided claptrap is what got us, and gets us, into messes that we seem to need "outside" help.

It really is time for us to grow the hell up. Seriously.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

exactly. only we can save ourselves. and quite honestly...i believe that was Jesus' message! He taught a way to God through the self. that's why the church killed Him! He taught the people that they didn't need the church.

the coming of Christ won't be (in my belief) some dude coming down out of the clouds. it will be Christ rising in all of us. and i'm not trying to get in some religious debate here. i don't think Jesus is supreme. i am heavily tattooed and have a sleeve that has 2 portraits of Christ and an alien. i have Buddha tattooed on me. i just agree with the teachings of Christ. everything you need is within you. the Bible is a trick...enough truth to remind you of your divinity (you are of the Father...)but mostly lies to manipulate you into being afraid of things and to do what you're told.

whether it be Jesus or God or Allah or Mohammad or Buddha or George Jetson or elenin or haarp or blue beam or whatever...we need to stop waiting for a savoir. stop waiting for a catalyst. WE ARE THE CATALYST! it's our responsibility to change.
edit on 9/28/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Few more days to come,I'm looking forward to the first contact.

But,if they don't show up,they probably have some problems with diplomatic "documents"...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join