It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to the Andromedans there will be contact starting at the mid/end of this month

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hello fellow ATS'rs!
I would like to say it is very fortunate to be apart of this website and I very much look forward to your input on these claims.

I have done research regarding the Andromedan race and watched and analyzed the videos from Mr. Alex Collier talking about what is going on with our Earth from the Andromedan perspective.

If you are not familiar with Mr. Collier, here is one of his presentations from the Earth Spiritual Transformation convention in 2011 talking about the Andromedans and how they do actually care for our planet since we have the genetics from their race so initially we are apart of them or their cousins.

This is just one of his presentations. If you are interested in watching some of his past presentations there are very many others on Youtube.

Of course I have taken these things with a grain of salt since Mr. Collier has made some out of the world claims but I find them very interesting non-the-less

What made me even more interested is after I discovered some of the threads regarding the presence of the Andromedans from fellow ATS member AnthraAndromda which gave me a greater perspective on the Andromedan race.

Here is the thread Andromedan Presence near Earth [pt 1]

This website talks about the Earth changes and the contact from fellow ET races that will be happening starting in Japan later this month
Andromedan website

Here is one of the quoted texts from the website talking about the contact

Preparation. To assist and prepare all Earth Humans to make the step-up, the “upliftment”, in spiritual awareness & consciousness to the 4th dimension/density as Earth is about to cross the galactic equatorial plane -

Commitment. The Andromeda Council has committed many trained people, ships, advisors, spiritual & emotional counselors... on stand-by, ready to help Earth people through the various stages of adjustment. They will do this by mentoring, teaching & helping Earth people to evolve & adjust in many, many ways.

They will be warm, friendly and kind. They will teach Earth Humans by example, they will perform acts of love and kindness. They will teach Earth Humans the most powerful ‘force’ in the Universe is: love. The time line for their contact & visitation is projected for late Summer 2011 through 2012 / 2013, as needed, depending on their progress reconnecting with humanity around the globe.

What will be the focus, the substance, of these friendly open visits? What will transpire when they visit? What will they teach?

Enlightenment. The Lessons. A small number of Andromedan Council 'flagged' scout craft, (2-3) at a time, at most, in any one area, will visit with people all across Earth. Crew members from various planets will simply walk among people, introduce themselves and have warm, friendly, open, interactive visits & conversations with Earth people, with average citizens, during which time these crew members will specifically teach about: a.) the truth of Earth human physical origin… where among the various stars & planets across the Universe that Earth people originally came from, who their - cousins, brothers and sisters are, who their ancestors truly are; b.) about the coming vibrational harmonic frequency changes about to occur to this solar system & planet Earth… what the planet & its inhabitants as it enters the galactic equatorial plane will experience as they transition from a 3rd density vibration to a 4th density & then eventually someday in the future… a 5th density vibration; c.) about exactly what this will mean for Earth and its inhabitants, exactly how their lives will be different, in all facets, in so many positive ways people can not even begin to imagine; d.) about the sacredness of planet Earth, how important it is to treat it with the sacred respect it truly deserves; e.) about the truth and reality of the Human spiritual origin and its true essence; f.) about the reality, creation & sacredness of the Human Soul, and its connection with the Creator / Creation, and all sentient life throughout the Universe.

I for one is very excited for the coming events if they deem themselves true.

There is more on the website provided including which races will be visiting us

Visitors to Earth will most likely come from the following four (4) star systems & planets: Polaris - planet Ventra, Antares - planet Nikotae, Sirius A - planet Toleka, and from the constellation Cygnus, star system Alpha Cygni (aka) Deneb - planet Ritol. The scout craft holding 3-4 crew people from the above listed member planets of the Andromeda Council will conduct open friendly contact, visitation & interaction with humans all across planet Earth... just every day people. Again, this process of open contact, visitation & interaction is projected to begin sometime late Summer 2011 or mid/late September.

The plan is for this contact & visitation to happen over & over again for an extended period of time, probably at least upward of one (1) full year all across the globe, until Earth people finally get the message - you are not alone, you have never been alone.

The planned geographic areas of the planet Earth that will be visited, in order of priority, are the following: 1. Japan 2. USA 3. Canada 4. Mexico 5. Brazil 6. Argentina 7. UK 8. France 9. Germany 10. Italy 11. European Union 12. Russia 13. China 14. South Korea 15. Indonesia 16. India 17. Turkey 18. Saudi Arabia 19. South Africa 20. Australia note: due to the severity of the damage from the earthquakes & radiation leakage, contact with Japan will be pushed forward into the future at least 6 months. Therefore, contact with the USA will now happen first, in terms of priority.

There is more information on the Andromeda Council website if you may be interested in learning further of what may or may not happen.

Please express your opinion in a peaceful manner on how you may greet and experience these contacts if they may occur.

Hope this helps!

Peace and Love be with you all ATS'rs,

EDIT:
Here is another video from a claimed contactee saying the Reptilian/Grey war is over

More brain food for you all

Mrfrodo1524
edit on 8-9-2011 by mrfrodo1524 because: Smiley face added

edit on 8-9-2011 by mrfrodo1524 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mrfrodo1524

I would greet them with respect and hope to receive the same. I would not judge them on appearance nor smell nor normal behavior. I would hope they are in good nature in which they are expressed and will keep an open mind on their agenda shared.

Be well
edit on 9/8/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrfrodo1524
I have done research regarding the Andromedan race and watched and analyzed the videos from Mr. Alex Collier talking about what is going on with our Earth from the Andromedan perspective.

YouTube videos ≠ research, sorry.

Please express your opinion in a peaceful manner on how you may greet and experience these contacts if they may occur.

Okay. If this were to happen, I'd be cool with I guess. Although the way they prioritize their visitation schedule is a little odd to me.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Of course I have taken these things with a grain of salt since Mr. Collier has made some out of the world claims but I find them very interesting non-the-less

Interesting, sure. Out of this world? Figuratively and literally yes.

Something you should consider, well a few things actually.

First, and I won't ruin this for those who don't know, is how exactly these guys are getting their information from Andromedans, alarm bells should start ringing, loudly.

Second, why would they refer to themselves as "Andromedans" when Andromeda is a galaxy, and WE named it that.

Finally, note the terms being used. Density. Vibrational harmonics. 4th density. Etc Etc.

This is, literally, cut and paste new age garbage from the 70s with a little ET and Star wars thrown in for good measure.

Anyways, if it indeed happens I'd love to meet them and learn about their technology. Sadly, this won't happen, as one of the many hair triggered nations will attack, it's a given, we can't get along within our own species, we will not welcome a new one with open arms. and since they would be a space-faring civilization, they would be the dominate species.

humans don't play that, we keep it real
edit on 8-9-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I would geet them respectfully, shut off my cell phone and sit down for a few beers. Or maybe they will bring some space beer
Like the stuff from H.H.G. to the galaxy. I would have loads of questions but Im sure I wont be the one talking as Im not the one with a message to tell him. Its the other way around.

So any friendly ET's are welcome at my pad.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Ughh... Not the nikoteians...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
hum! smell fishie ...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56b0323700c1.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

First, and I won't ruin this for those who don't know, is how exactly these guys are getting their information from Andromedans, alarm bells should start ringing, loudly.

Second, why would they refer to themselves as "Andromedans" when Andromeda is a galaxy, and WE named it that.

Finally, note the terms being used. Density. Vibrational harmonics. 4th density. Etc Etc.

This is, literally, cut and paste new age garbage from the 70s with a little ET and Star wars thrown in for good measure.

Anyways, if it indeed happens I'd love to meet them and learn about their technology. Sadly, this won't happen, as one of the many hair triggered nations will attack, it's a given, we can't get along within our own species, we will not welcome a new one with open arms. and since they would be a space-faring civilization, they would be the dominate species.

I especially agree with your last line.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

To assist and prepare all Earth Humans to make the step-up, the “upliftment”, in spiritual awareness & consciousness to the 4th dimension/density as Earth is about to cross the galactic equatorial plane -

Commitment. The Andromeda Council has committed many trained people, ships, advisors, spiritual & emotional counselors... on stand-by, ready to help Earth people through the various stages of adjustment. They will do this by mentoring, teaching & helping Earth people to evolve & adjust in many, many ways.

I'm sorry, but this is all ridiculous. I can't say it more succinctly.
These are the ideas of a cuckoo that left the clock.

link   
Won't happen. You think everyone will be just so cool with ET suddenly on this planet? No way.

Besides those tactics are tactics of malevolent beings. Benevolent beings wouldn't just violate Earth's sovereignty and do whatever the hell they want on Earth.

If they do, they better be ready for war because that's not how we roll on earth.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
link   
We know about Alex Collier.
He truly is a gem to the field of UFology.

Wasn't he the one who said these things......

Between June and October of 2003, there is a strong probability we will wake up one morning and the moon will no longer be in orbit.

The moon is an artificial satellite brought here from Ursa Minor. It's hollow and operational, and it can pull out of here any time. Human beings from Earth have been there for at least 45 years. It started with the Germans, but primarily it was the Americans and the Russians. The Germans moved on to Mars.

During the next seven years, between 1996 and 2004, the major cities in the United States will be under quarantine because of the spread of tuberculosis. The average life expectancy of men in the inner cities will be 43 years of age, and for women 55. You are going to see the end of welfare, free medical and county services, because everybody will be bankrupt.

Now I'm not saying I don't believe a word the guy says......

Oh wait, that's exactly what I'm saying.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

...This website talks about the Earth changes and the contact from fellow ET races that will be happening starting in Japan later this month
Andromedan website...

Unfortunately, from your source...

note: due to the severity of the damage from the earthquakes & radiation leakage, contact with Japan will be pushed forward into the future at least 6 months. Therefore, contact with the USA will now happen first, in terms of priority.

edit on 8-9-2011 by TreadUpon because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

According to the Andromedans there will be contact starting at the mid/end of this month

According to me, there won't be.
According to me, it will be all our fault. It will turn out that we "aren't ready".

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
1 just keeps an open mind, with this type of data.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
cool can't wait. Is there a dictionnary adromedan-english out there ? I am looking for a new job, would like to be an ambassador/translator!

OP: somehow none of the links are working (at least on my puter). EDIT .. my fault links are working, my puter has his days..
Care to elaborate where all this knowledge comes from ?
The existence of the andromedans, their cultural behaviour, their travel plans with exact times and places of arrival ?

thanx in advance
edit on 8-9-2011 by svetlana84 because: see post

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

What "Data" exactly?

And not so open that your common sense falls out.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
This is something that is bound to happen eventually IMO of course.
Whether it happens this month or not we soon shall see.
All I can say is, they had better hurry cuz if they wait too much longer there won't be a human being left to contact.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Enlightenment. The Lessons. A small number of Andromedan Council 'flagged' scout craft, (2-3) at a time, at most, in any one area, will visit with people all across Earth. Crew members from various planets will simply walk among people, introduce themselves and have warm, friendly, open, interactive visits & conversations with Earth people, with average citizens, during which time these crew members will specifically teach about:

Apparently their note taking on Earth's history hasn't been studied well. We're killing ourselves through war and self destruction. Have they not seen that not everyone on Earth is friendly and there will be few folks out there who will come out with shotguns to greet them ?

They're in for a surprise if they think they'll be able to walk the streets and expect no fear/violent outbursts to take place

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
So am I right on this?

These people think there's a magic race of spacemen who are going to come down here, wave a magic wand and save humanity from itself.

How is this not a various of a religious fantasy?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

I couldn't agree more:"Andromedans" or "pleadians "are names made up by humans from the human languages. I would more believe these "species" would call themselves something unpronounceable.
and Lets reiterate: "youtube" does not constitute" research" nor the" council of andomeda website."
it's fiction people.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join