It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to the Andromedans there will be contact starting at the mid/end of this month

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mrfrodo1524

Alex Colier swallowed his two andromeda freinds thats why he is so fat! and the other guy (andromeda council) give me a break, red, blue and pink pill? wtf must be retarded to believe those stories

this is the time to call batman

edit on 9-9-2011 by Gloster because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
mr frodo you have a DBZ pic for your avatar i love that show also humans are merly janetic trash that you wouldnt keep if you wer to take on the greta dragons and other race you come across we are chieken meat cows if you look at the art humans make it will open your eyes to whole new worlds but remmber they are still childrens storys with some science

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

Kinda where I'm coming from too.
We need a machine to sort the wheat from the chaff. I'm sure the geezer that invented the combine harvester would have said that at some point as well.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl
Do people just believe everything they read online? So the Andromedans are communicating with the owners of the Andromedan website, and practically nobody else? Seem a little odd to anyone else? I can't believe people actually take this crap seriously. And you wonder how people get sucked into cults......
edit on 9-9-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

the main reason i come to this site these days is because i am totally confused by these people and the seemingly endless pile of steaming horsefeathers they will believe. i find it rather silly, but it's entertaining.

anyway, i got to wondering what the psychology of this way of thinking is, and went to wikipedia, and looked up "conspiracy theory". i would post a link if i knew how to.

anyway, the "psychological origins" section was quite illuminating. you should check it out.

the part about hopelessness/powerlessness and projection was pretty good, too.

edit on 9-9-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

You believe Aliens are here somewhere as do i, and you call yourself 'Dragonslayer', (so you believe in dragons or have an interest in the crypto-zoological or anthrocos right?) yet you find it apparently unbelievable that intelligent Aliens (BTW, they seem to take the term 'Aliens' as a derogatory moniker) would possess the experience and technological know how to transverse the cosmos, and yet find it incredible when they are able (beyond our ability) to interact directly with individual human minds, naturally or technologically?

Is that about the size of it mate?

This exchange of ideas and viewpoints we are having here and now, in real time, across time and cultural boundaries, would not have been possible or even feasible only a few short decades ago either...yet, here we are..bold as brass, discussing the finer points of belief, intuition, sneaking suspicion, whatever we would call it, about the potential for many different races of ET and what may or may not be possible for them to accomplish.. from our limited human perspective and technological ability of course.

Makes you think doesn't it? If it doesn't...it should. Although in your case mate, (sincerely, in the nicest possible way) i think it already has made you think, only not as deeply as It really should have.

NO disrespect intended whatsoever mate...i think you're right on with your thinking...yet, i do reckon you could do with opening your 'disbelief filter' slightly wider, that's all....IMO.

Cheers, nice thought provoking thinking...and right or wrong, that can never be a bad thing can it?

I don't think so.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
So am I right on this?

These people think there's a magic race of spacemen who are going to come down here, wave a magic wand and save humanity from itself.

How is this not a various of a religious fantasy?

I agree, how damn crazy is that? So why didn't these aliens show up during the Nazi war? Other world wars? During all our government testing of nuclear bombs? Testing of toxic chemicals on our people? Why now all the sudden they care and coming to help etc? If they are working with our government at all then they are working with the devil. Besides, get real peeps, no imaginary aliens are coming to greet and help you, no matter how hard you try to mind screw yourself that they are. DAMN, some peoples lives are a hell of a lot more exciting than others right?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

But, you have to realize that conspiracy theory is, well, theory.
Let's not confuse that with conspiracy fact. Conspiracy is rife. Governments conspire with/against each-other, businesses do it for competition purposes, football/sport teams do it. The word "conspiracy" shouldn't be seen as something pertaining to way-out ideas exclusively. Conspiracy is real. To conspire - to breath together - to work towards a common goal, etc, etc.
The fact that conspiracies are discussed and uncovered and then infiltrated by other harder to believe conspiracies could be seen as a conspiracy in itself.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Well 15 minutes into the video made me stop. He hasn't gone into what direct contact is, or the direct message in those 15 minutes but has brought up key terms that alert me to PROPAGANDA, for NWO.

1. that we need to accept changes.
2. that our current models aren't working.
3. that what we believe is all wrong, and we need to get to the point of knowing this doesn't work and embrace change.

OK, I hope enough are savvy and able to connect enough dots, and have heard this rhetoric before to understand who's voice he is speaking for. Rockefeller is behind him, I sense, by the way as he often uses terms or a way of presenting this sophisticated brutal corporate rule solution that of course would be presented in a new, equal, loving better way.

I've experienced real contact with direction that was also about equality and redistributing but it was also about Freedom. With Freedom comes responsibility to others and education, BUT, it also is a grass roots, empowerment of people that does away with pyramids and control systems.

There is No Such Thing As A Rule Of Law, and Cosmic Law is much the same. There is a consequence to harming others, but also healing and forgiveness, however the process of perfect knowlege, fully understanding serious harm from the others point of view, and correction is not something anyone would wish for, and to be avoided at all cost. Because you're ALSO hurting yourself when you hurt others. But that is what conscious and awarness means, its a natural consequence, not a LAW, that somebody puts as god over your head and forces you to do. That is simply a part of the evolution of consciousness.

We need to grow up all right, and there are many positive euotpian existences and we will be there if we have not seriously harmed others.

Enslaving others, or NWO IS harm by the way. Freedom and caring societies need to go hand in hand, and in fact, the lessons here on earth seem to be about seeing just that.

The part he is right about is that there are teams watching over each of us, and cosmic, angel/ets and ets that would do all they could to assist those here who are waking up, all within the rules of the tests, ie. they don't interfere with the purpose of the school, but the more positive energy you shine to others, the more it empowers miracles, goodness, guidance and positive contact. So this disclosure and events is in our hands until the moment when things have been planned to change and evolve since before it even began. There is that date as well.

I don't trust those words in the first 15 minutes. I don't know what he is talking about there.

For example here on earth, in most of the religions and spritual beliefs people have, there is a message of Peace and Love, unconditional love and service to others. There are also dark hat things mixed into them, and in our systems, politics as well. Do we toss the positive away because it was wrong? Should we?

There is nothing on earth that would make me toss out Jesus's examples even if they unearthed documents and revealed truth that he was just metaphor, because its still the way back home.

Text To high mason who thinks right and wrong are just illusions and equal experiences, harming another may be Love to them and done to Help you after all.

Very good! I like what you said...I wanted to mention LOVE is totally ones perspective, I personally asked my husband what his definition of love was, and found out that it differed from mine, Which really helped us in our relationship because we had been having some issues, I think people would be very wise to ask the person that they think they love, or anyone else for that matter exactly what their definition of love is..they might be surprised.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Gloster

Mainstream media got you too good. No wonder people are so dumb.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
zzzzzz I think over the years on ATS this would be one of over multiple hundreds of silly predictions about this type of thing ... it has never once come to fruition in the past and this time will be no different.

You would think people would give up posting these or at least members of this site should stop taking these types of post seriously.

Aliens are not coming to save anyone ... get over it and realise it ain't gonna happen ... ever ... not this month not at the end of the week ... never ... if an alien race ever did come to earth with the way the world works it would most likely be to take resources or the planet itself.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Loki
zzzzzz I think over the years on ATS this would be one of over multiple hundreds of silly predictions about this type of thing ... it has never once come to fruition in the past and this time will be no different.

You would think people would give up posting these or at least members of this site should stop taking these types of post seriously.

Aliens are not coming to save anyone ... get over it and realise it ain't gonna happen ... ever ... not this month not at the end of the week ... never ... if an alien race ever did come to earth with the way the world works it would most likely be to take resources or the planet itself.

If we were really lucky, they would just take our leaders..oh yea and the banksters..LOL Talk about PEACE

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SweetT

So am I right on this?

These people think there's a magic race of spacemen who are going to come down here, wave a magic wand and save humanity from itself.

I agree, how damn crazy is that? So why didn't these aliens show up during the Nazi war? Other world wars? During all our government testing of nuclear bombs? Testing of toxic chemicals on our people? Why now all the sudden they care and coming to help etc? If they are working with our government at all then they are working with the devil. Besides, get real peeps, no imaginary aliens are coming to greet and help you, no matter how hard you try to mind screw yourself that they are. DAMN, some peoples lives are a hell of a lot more exciting than others right?

You Agree?!!

Just how frigging gullible are you?

Use the brain you have for a minute, apart from sucking up to a poster you feel thinks along similar lines as you do, just for a single solitary..minute.

If you believe that's all the tine it takes for evil or diabolism to corrupt you, truly believe it...then you probably shouldn't do it.

If on the border line between existentialist sanity and supernatural irrationality, then do yourself a favour..if only a mental favour and allow your imagination to run away...just for a minute.

60 short seconds, without bias.

You might be surprised at what you'll come up with on your own, without an establishment broom handle up your shirtback directing your thoughts in their direction.

Good luck mate.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
-ponders Andromedans and the like for a few minutes-

Well, makes for neat sci-fi anyhow. As far as do I believe their claims? I will listen to them (mostly because I love a good sci-fi yarn being spun...especially if its a sort of real life senario/roleplay sort of thing)...but until an actual andromedian appears and then points out to said folks "we have been talking to them, get your info from them"...then ya, its just people telling stories, isn't it.

So...may they have long and healthy lives and do well in their creative endevors, but frankly, they really should either produce or call it what it is...which is sci-fi/fantasy.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

So am I right on this?

You Agree?!!

Just how frigging gullible are you?

Use the brain you have for a minute, apart from sucking up to a poster you feel thinks along similar lines as you do, just for a single solitary..minute.

If you believe that's all the tine it takes for evil or diabolism to corrupt you, truly believe it...then you probably shouldn't do it.

If on the border line between existentialist sanity and supernatural irrationality, then do yourself a favour..if only a mental favour and allow your imagination to run away...just for a minute.

60 short seconds, without bias.

You might be surprised at what you'll come up with on your own, without an establishment broom handle up your shirtback directing your thoughts in their direction.

Good luck mate.

Ask yourself..when have aliens come and saved us? WHEN? I will give you that there are probably some other unidentified other species in our world..but why have we never been saved from them before with all our problems? Why now?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

If we were really lucky, they would just take our leaders..oh yea and the banksters..LOL Talk about PEACE

Then we would have to elect new leaders to blame for our insanity..and hire new bankers to borrow over our limit on...

What would be best is for the alien dudes to simply let us sort this mess out ourselves (however, a few well placed bombs on some mega-corps and a odd computer virus wipeing out some critical corporate systems would be welcome...but meh, we would just make the same mistakes again...we need a couple hundred years of corporate serfdom to mature the wisdom in our species to not make the same mistake.)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Who are these andromedans, are they an indie band or something?Couldnt resist. Had to post because of something a poster said earlier. For the record, I am EXTREMELY cynical about these claims of contact with this species. He said, that they would not call themselves andromedans because thats the name we gave to the galaxy, however i cant help but think, maybe its just impossible for us to even start to comprehend their language. We have no idea how other races communicate. My point is, maybe they call themselves andromedans, because thast a word we can understand.
Clutching at straws a bit, but you know what i mean.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Then we would have to elect new leaders to blame for our insanity..and hire new bankers to borrow over our limit on...

What would be best is for the alien dudes to simply let us sort this mess out ourselves (however, a few well placed bombs on some mega-corps and a odd computer virus wipeing out some critical corporate systems would be welcome...but meh, we would just make the same mistakes again...we need a couple hundred years of corporate serfdom to mature the wisdom in our species to not make the same mistake.)

I understand what your saying, but we've had a few hundred yrs and it hasnt taught anyone anything.. Some people see it and some don't but nothings gonna happen anyway, so it doesn't matter really anyway, just wishful dreaming.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Ask yourself..when have aliens come and saved us? WHEN?

Well, I wanna toss this out

We are still here...therefore, we were obviously never in any species wide danger...why would a different off world civilization come in and break up every little squabble and fight we have?

In saying that...remember when that giant meteor was heading towards earth and due to hit us in 1934? oh, you don't...aha, well there you go...example one..and didn't even know about it.

point is, if we went out and was watching this dinky tribal planet evolve, would we pop in every other day to stop the latest jerkface, or would we let society grow and figure out how to handle their own problems...only helping silently things that are literally out of their ability to handle that would extinguish..
Well, if we were wise, we would...else we would make nothing but a bunch of angry, dependent civilizations in our path with no sense of fulfillment.

Your American, aren't you...no worries, its part of your mindset to rush into every foreign place and save them from themselves...your just expressing your ideology on a alien species...Think more like Switzerland

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Ask yourself..when have aliens come and saved us? WHEN?

Well, I wanna toss this out

We are still here...therefore, we were obviously never in any species wide danger...why would a different off world civilization come in and break up every little squabble and fight we have?

In saying that...remember when that giant meteor was heading towards earth and due to hit us in 1934? oh, you don't...aha, well there you go...example one..and didn't even know about it.

point is, if we went out and was watching this dinky tribal planet evolve, would we pop in every other day to stop the latest jerkface, or would we let society grow and figure out how to handle their own problems...only helping silently things that are literally out of their ability to handle that would extinguish..
Well, if we were wise, we would...else we would make nothing but a bunch of angry, dependent civilizations in our path with no sense of fulfillment.

Your American, aren't you...no worries, its part of your mindset to rush into every foreign place and save them from themselves...your just expressing your ideology on a alien species...Think more like Switzerland

Supposedly we have had 7 or 8 extinction level events upon this earth...doesn't appear there is any evidence that aliens came and saved anyone or anything from those. If I understand correctly we are headed now toward extinction level event nine..or some folks say..ELENIN...I dont know..but guess we will find out soon one way or another..Thanks for your input , some folks also believe God is letting us handle all this on our own too, and knows we will pretty much just trash it all out and in the end he will have to come and save us.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
this gang of aliens would never help us just for us!
the second video has a bit near the end.
hes says the look in to the future 350 years.
and see a great danger to Them !
thats why they are helping humans.
to save them selfs from what humans become in 2362.

any one know the forums for the Andromedans?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join