It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to the Andromedans there will be contact starting at the mid/end of this month

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
According to Ripley's believe it or not there won't be any contact.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mrfrodo1524

Andromedans and how they do actually care for our planet since we have the genetics from their race so initially we are apart of them or their cousins.

Or in other words there are also chimpanzees, gorillas and orangutans in the Andromedan Galaxy.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

any one know the forums for the Andromedans?

ATS maybe. Andromedans Top Secret. Andromedans Talk Sh*t.

I imagine they are talking about a conspiracy involving imaginary humans and a fake planet called Earth.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
how laughable is this.

by doing a short look on those 'species' origin i stepped on the following astronomical facts

Sirius A: distance 8.6 ly with an uncertainity of +/- 0.04 ly
Deneb: distance 3000 ly with an uncertainity of +/- 2000 ly
Polaris: distance 433 ly with an uncertainity of +/- 6 ly

All three stars are special in a specific way, both Deneb and Sirius are giants
All are multiple star systems, believed to having difficulties harbouring planets at all due to gravitational effects.

But the best pick was Polaris.
Not only that these smart fellow took this one because it appears to be the only star in the northern sky which does not move due to earth rotation, no ... the did better

Polaris is a Cepheid Star, meaning that this one has processes going on making its luminosity variable.
i did not investigated too deep into it, but in my imagination these poor fellows got their alien b*tts burned every 4 days.

So why not ?

I would start travelling 433 lightyears just to avoid getting sunburns on a regular basis ...sure
And i'm so much a genius i would exactly pick this crappy planet if i already knew two other worlds in 2000 ly distance, and managed to travel to them close enough to know they have planets, which is not very likely.

No sorry, OP's subject already ruled out to be serious if telling they will be start making contact soon...
got it ?
if they have not yet, how should he know ?

Andromeda ZERO points

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TMJ1972

Nice research mate

But, we would be told a load of sh*t about other planets if there was something to hide, would we not?
Not saying your research is BS, just the facts you have presented could be a smoke screen.
Long shot I know, but.......what if?

Still, I'll go with you - for now.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by barmyfluid
reply to post by lkpuede

But, you have to realize that conspiracy theory is, well, theory.
Let's not confuse that with conspiracy fact. Conspiracy is rife. Governments conspire with/against each-other, businesses do it for competition purposes, football/sport teams do it. The word "conspiracy" shouldn't be seen as something pertaining to way-out ideas exclusively. Conspiracy is real. To conspire - to breath together - to work towards a common goal, etc, etc.
The fact that conspiracies are discussed and uncovered and then infiltrated by other harder to believe conspiracies could be seen as a conspiracy in itself.

yea i know but its just my way of thinking i guess. i need to understand. i swear from the life of me i just cannot get my head around half the horsefeathers that go around here. and people actually believe it. they truly do.

so i just needed to reach an understanding. so when i see people projecting their deepest fears on all of God's creation, i have a foundation to see it in.

so the next time i read somebody talking about The Galactic Federation of Light, i can understand...

...ok, that guy is feeling insecure about his place in life. maybe he feels he really has something to offer, but ther ain't no takers. so he's got this Super Secret Information About The Universe That Makes Him Special, even though everything in life tells him he's just as normal as the next guy.

that i can understand. The Galactic Federation of Light?

not so much.

i'm old enough to know there are conspiracies. most of them are necessary. governments do some pretty dirty, but necessary shyte, and they don't want anyone to know about it. that's perfectly understandable. it's even perfectly understandable that if alien life exists, it's kept quiet. i've always said if i knew for a certain fact there was alien life in the Planetary, i'd keep it to myself. i'd never breath a single word of it to anybody and furthermore i don't think it's good for earth to know the truth that exists. shucks...these fools get mad over whether that guy has the same skin color as the other guy. like they are ready to know about alien life.

yea ok.

so that's my stance.
edit on 9-9-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Two seperate people mentioning Andromedan Council? Interesting. (:

Alex Collier also talks about Andromeda in the 1990s.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

I know, very true. I could come on here with real knowledge or stuff made up in my head that is supposedly secret and then tease with snippets because rarely could anyone, if ever, definitively prove me wrong. That's the problem with these forums, one day someone could come on here and post something of real importance and do you think we'd listen? There are so many predictions of imminent events that people are just tiring of it. The boy who cried wolf if you will.
The OP's subject could be included in that no matter how hard it is for anyone to believe. Or not. F**k knows.

Conspiracy suggestion for you - It's deliberate?????

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mrfrodo1524
[more

Andromedans you say? Not really believing this you know, in any shape or form/dimension

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
IF any aliens come to our solar system, I'm certain it won't be with peaceful intent.

They'll no doubt be driven by the need for RESOURCES, and will eliminate us like VERMIN!

One word: V = Visitors

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I believe we are not alone in the universe but I find it difficult that they offer so much information in addition to a commitment. BUT, they can not commit to a specific date of course. It has to be a broad date range of course, with broad areas that they have committed to. I really like this topic, but it is getting really old dragging these predictions on. Nothing will happen at the end of this month. They will say only that the dates will get moved back a few more months.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I'm ready for this!

I've been feeling some sort of energy or awareness ever since I had this experience about 1 1/2 years ago. I was awake, but I couldn't move. I was with two "people" I didn't recognize and we were watching large structures lift off the ground into the sky. But there was no fear. Afterwards, I tried to open my eyes and move again, but I couldn't. I then heard this very intelligent voice. It was like a broadcast, and many of the words I had never heard before, but I understood them. There was so much information I couldn't remember anything except the first and last words. The broadcast (if you will) seemed to be centered around some kind of event or notice of an event. Ever since then, I've had this strong urge to figure out what or who it was. I know this was not a dream. I'm not saying I'm any kind of prophet, but I know this was real and I'm pretty sure it has something to do with what we are all going to witness between the end of this month and the next couple of years. The first words were, "Children of Earth" The last part of the communication was, "The time is nigh when Pakistan falls". I was so excited when I finally woke up, I was shaking and in total hysteria. Once I stopped shaking, I posted my first thread on this site about it.

You can see it here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I truly believe this is real and we are privileged to be alive during this time. Also please note; this occurred after I started getting into meditation. I think it opened up some channels or something. Ever since then, nothing has been the same. I have been completely focused on this subject. All I know is I'm ready for this global awakening. I'm ready for people to get their heads off this planet and start thinking out of the box (Earth). Most people are so caught up in the lie we call society. It's all an elaborate game. We will all see the truth soon. Please do not believe what you see on TV or any other internet based news like CNN, FOX, etc. There will be a time when the governments will stage an event to try to usher in the NWO. Don't play into it. We need to evolve. They are waiting for us. Good luck.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
IF they appeared, then it would be like heaven to me(maybe even better because I won't have to stand around praising some old guy for an eternity), because then I will have proof of the ultimate truth, and as such, any fantasy can be realized.

As a matter of fact, I would pledge allegiance to ANY alien race, that is good OR bad, for 1000 years, IF they're willing to appear.
edit on 9-9-2011 by np6888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

i too welcome them in love and respect, and hopfully no matter gay traight lesbian transgender black white what ever we be we will not be descrimionated by them? but i also hope this happens, i belive in 'et ancestors and life in the universe but im wondering mostly is bogus? i wondered about this sort of contact stuff but never seem to find hard backing evidence, im sure if they have a website and the US Millitary is doing their best to hide ET existance they would of pulled it down some how, but yet this my be desensitisation and the Millitarys way of getting us used to ET existance.does anyone have answers to my question of curriosity?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kansas

I respect your opinion. I personally haven't met them so I honestly don't know if they are real or not as well.

But I just follow my gut on things and I hope you do to. Facts can take us far but things we don't understand is where intuition and discernment comes in. With this case I have a gut feeling.

That's my opinion though. It's unique to me as yours is to you.

Thanks for your contribution kansas! (:
edit on 9-9-2011 by mrfrodo1524 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Mrfrodo1524,

Thank you for this thread. The information to include your statement and links have helped me realize I'm among many that are noticing the patterns and trends unfold before our eyes. It's all coming to a point and that region will explode. We'll have our own "mini big-bang" of reality evolving into a spectrum of consciousness we currently can't imagine. For a long time, I thought I was going crazy. But I don't think educated people stage seminars for being crazy. I'm not alone in this, and to all of you out there that feel similar, I'm excited for you. Everything feels irrelevant now... kind of like being inside a bubble. It's a strange feeling. Maybe I am going crazy?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TMJ1972

Factoring in distance and time as we currently understand it is thinking in small terms. You are not considering all off-Earth physics that have yet to be discovered. Such as; the shortest distance between point A and point B is a straight line. That is not true. There is so much we have yet to learn, especially as a species. We are very, very young. We are but children.
edit on 10-9-2011 by my3911 because: Correction

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by my3911

I feel the same exact way friend. All these weird feelings going on aren't happening for no reason. There are things we definitely don't see that is going on all over the place. I do agree with you though, I'm pretty sure everyone on this planet chose to be on this planet for a certain reason.

This may be that very reason. Well maybe for me. Everyone has their own path they are choosing to make.

Your very welcome for this thread. I almost didn't post it but I'm glad I did. All I want to do is help people with their realizations towards their own truth. But it's nice to know there is still plenty more out there to learn so this must be the tip of the iceburg if these events do actually happen.

Which I believe they will but that is my opinion of course.

Peace and love to you,

Mrfrodo1524
edit on 10-9-2011 by mrfrodo1524 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2011 by mrfrodo1524 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

One example of a specific act of kindness is the number of committed Andromeda Council biospheres / ships. They are using their combined projected force fields to wrap & envelop planet Earth - to minimize its adjustments, the vibrational cause and effects to this planet during its shift into the 4th dimension.

andromedacouncil.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Well, turns out he wasnt a crowley worshipper. He just got annoyed with all of the people yelling at him. I remember being bored and reading through his threads one day. Most consisted of one person basically saying "you're lying and you're inconsistent and you have no proof and you're lying".

Basically, it amounted to trying to rip at holes that didnt exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join