It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greys - beings of fear? Does anyone else get this vibe with them?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

edit on 02/09/2011 by TheSandMansExecutioner because: Double Post

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by toocoolnc

MK ULTRA

Anyone know what it is?

This is a Much Better Bet.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by barmyfluid

Well let's use some comparative reasoning.

In our solar system alone, we know for a fact that Earth has life, but we know for a fact that life could, in theory, exist on Mars, Titan, Venus, Saturn, Jupiter, Europa, and several other moons. This being theoretical when comparing what life on Earth can survive in and realizing that if we physically released compatible organisms, they would flourish in those conditions.

This leaves us with a numerical value of 1 yes, 6-8 maybe, and just about 3-5 definite nos in our solar system, just guessing of course.

From our Earth alone, we can tell that out of all the hundreds of millions of species on Earth, just 2 have ever evolved, and lived, with the upright humanoid form. Humans, and penguins. And just one of those are intelligent. Dolphins could be considered a maybe, but that's because they're aquatic.

Most of the half dozen or so humanoids besides us, all went extinct, either by our genocide of them, or the environment's.

Thus, we have a ration of, say, 6-12 versus 100,000,000 species that can be called humanoid.

And furthermore, compared to the 6-12 humanoid species species of this world, there are ~120 Corvidae, ~350 primates, ~90 Cetacea, and over 25 species of Elephant. (including a number of extinct groups in all mentioned)

That's ratio of ~6-12 vs ~585

Each of these species had equal opportunity to compete, live, exist, and survive, they all had a fair chance, and if this distribution is even somewhat accurate for all different conditions Earth-like life could survive on, then, well...

The numbers speak for themselves. Humanoids are not that likely to show up. In the whole of the local cosmos, we may find 2 or 3 maybe humanoid species, and if we are any comparison to how they'll be like, it's a good chance they'll be fossils when we find them.

As to the so-called contactee stuff, like I said, visual evidence is not enough for something so advanced. Could be holograms, could be robots, could even be mass paranoia. Or maybe they contacted us Incepction-style, taking forms we would know and understand.
edit on 3-9-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I agree, there do seem to be a lot of inconsistences, but you have to take into account individuals ability at recall, interpretation and preconceptions, add to that an unhealthy dose of bull****, make believe and deliberate dis-info; But at the core there is a pretty consistent overall picture and the more you look into it, the more you start to think "hang on a minute, there's something to this"

I've been looking into this stuff for about 20 years now, but when I try to explain things to someone just beginning to look into it, it's like trying to teach them chinese in an hour. (Caveat, chinese people not included in that).

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Yup, I agree with you Gorman ( must be in the name). However, how many of the myriad of species on this planet have attempted space flight? Therefore, imagine other worlds out there with similar diverse inhabitants and it happens to be their humanoid types that have also picked up on space flight and may have a steal on us by let's say 100 years, 1,000 years, oh heck, why not 1,000,000 years. Who knows, maybe we will start to get contacted by advanced penguins. I do happen to agree with you believe it or not, it's just that I'm open to any possibility.

As for the sightings not being good enough evidence. Well it's also anecdotal evidence, some of it from supposedly highly credible witnesses and anecdotal evidence can be used in court!!!

Nice and interesting none-the-less.

Oh OP, well done. Bullies are bullies.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by m1991

LOL o.O Yep. That is pretty much how it was, how it is and how it will be. Not existent until discovered.

But congratulations for most stupid post in ATS history.

It's not even worth getting mad at you.
edit on 2-9-2011 by m1991 because: (no reason given)

You lost our debate unless you explain to me the how it really is. Apparently according to your logic an animal already exists even before having discovered any trace or remaining of it. WOW! That does sound like a lot of fun though...

I disagree, you didn't win the debate.

Let's suppose a new species of lizard was discovered in a remote jungle somewhere. Are you implying that because we hadn't found it before it didn't exist? OF COURSE IT EXISTED!!! Things don't only exist because we know about them, believe it or not the universe does not revolve around mankind.

It existed before we discovered it, the only difference is we are now aware of it.

I'm pretty sure that's what the OP meant and I agree with him.

Other than that I think he's bonkers.

ETA:

LOL o.O Yep. That is pretty much how it was, how it is and how it will be. Not existent until discovered.

^Stupidest post ever^
edit on 3-9-2011 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Not trying to offend you op but are you currently on medication?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by m1991

Well if you dont want to sound insane then dont post insane things...The pink's haunt me everynight and live off my fear
edit on 3-9-2011 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
reply to post by flexy123

Another one that has no idea here.. Just read my reply to the butcherguy or whatever his name was. And carry on with your course of ignorance..

as you were....

-FG

You are the one being ignorant. First, your post *sounds* like you haven't met grays either, just know them from hear-say because "other people on the forum know 1000% that they exist".

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I've never seen a Gray face to face, but I've definitely felt their presence. I never feel it anymore unless, for some reason, I oversleep, then I start to feel that terrifying and lonely feeling in my dream.

The feeling the Grays give off is very similar to what I would imagine severe sexual abuse would feel like, it's terrifying, you feel a vague threat towards your life but mostly the presence and vibration is just so terrifying in itself you don't worry so much about dying.

However, I find that by pitying the Greys, rather than fearing or hating them, they lose their power towards me and I no longer fear them. Also I know for a fact that if you tell them to go away, they will HAVE to because they have no choice and somehow their species is bound to that law. I know this because my grandmother told me and ever since I stopped 'welcoming' them I no longer am bothered by them, like I said, unless I oversleep but I think that's just flashbacks and not actual continuing visitation.

I feel like the Greys live off of human fear. I think deep down they are very sad beings, and I feel like they are not sadistic but rather simply unable to care about other creatures/people. I'm not sure they intentionally create this fear energy but I definitely always associate it with Greys. I feel like if I met a Sirian, or a Pleiadean, I would not feel that kind of energy though I'm not 100% sure.

Well, first off I get the very obvious realization you're new to this site. Both in your post, as well as your reaction to vast flame aimed in your direction. I can't help but add my own two cents.

I myself have felt over whelming fear when it comes to Grays. How ever I do not associate these feelings in the same way as you and it is only human nature to fear what we do not know as well our left brains try to find a rational explanation ( as to ourselves) why we should or are scared of something. Often we associate the unknown with ourselves and what we think we know. I do not believe that an advanced alien race would be anything like us. So going on to confront the unknown and assume they would be malicious especially in a sexual way is absolutely insane.

It's hard to say what a gray looks or acts like because we have nothing more to go on than endless claims of abduction or first hand experiences many of which are made up by other individuals looking for attention or perhaps those that are purely insane.

I can not tell you, your grandmother is wrong. I can not tell you, that you are wrong however I can offer you the advice to expand your thinking and perhaps to do a little soul searching as it seems you, yourself may have some unresolved issues deep down inside that you should confront before you further seek any answers that involve your self conscious.

I also feel compelled to add that an Advanced civilization wouldn't be likely to answer to your request to go away. If you have something they want, why would they ? Do you listen when your dog or a cat tries to tell you something ? What about deer ? Rodents ? I'm just trying to list lesser life forms you may be familiar with. Have you ever understood anything they have told you ? No ? Why isn't that surprising. Why would a Gray treat you any different.

That being said I feel most likely what you labled a Gray is some Earthly paranormal experience, that many of us can compel to leave simply by resisting them. If you no longer present them with the fear or pain they are amused with they will tire and go away. There's a much larger world than you see with your eyes. Until you are willing to see it, you will not, and until you are comfortable in our world you will not be invited to see another. Good luck.

I just wanted to add that I myself am no longer afraid of the Grays and all it took was a little time and effort researching what information I could find on the internet. As well, as a little time in the Astral realm with my guides. As I said before, good luck and happy travels.

edit on 9/3/2011 by Ilyich because: Just wanted to add one more thing.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
All "aliens" are a form of deception, mindcontrol and propoganda by the illuminati. They are conditioning the masses for an alien deception, when the world gets nasty as prophesied by John in the Book of Revelations.

"Aliens" are the fallen angels and followers of Satan, who decieved men the first time described in the book of Enoch and will decieve them again in the near future. Ive had numerour visoons of the coming events but Im not at 20 posts yet, but when I get there I'll post the visions.

I know this isnt a Christian site, but the idea of aliens, their presence in media, society, movies, tv etc is for a reason. There is only God, his holy angels, the devil and his fallen angels. The devil will be cast down with his angels as decribed in Revelation 12 and they will decieve the earth in the form of alien saviors.
edit on 3-9-2011 by mallen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mallen07

I know this isnt a Christian site, but the idea of aliens, their presence in media, society, movies, tv etc is for a reason. There is only God, his holy angels, the devil and his fallen angels. The devil will be cast down with his angels as decribed in Revelation 12 and they will decieve the earth in the form of alien saviors.

Oh yes that's right anything beyond earth is consider evil ironically the bible uses fear to gain control fighting fear with fear? :/

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
If you ever have face to face contact with the greys don't look them in the eye.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by Fitch303
No, you should seek mental help. seriously you're talking about things that don't even exist.
edit on 2-9-2011 by Fitch303 because: (no reason given)

Why are you even on here then? How do you know Greys don't exist? Prove it!

Because there is no evidence. Period.

That's how it works. If there is no evidence, it doesn't exist.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisper

Originally posted by mallen07

Oh yes that's right anything beyond earth is consider evil ironically the bible uses fear to gain control fighting fear with fear? :/

Isnt it odd theres thousands of cattle mutilations attributed to 'aliens" across the globe (blood drained, bodies disfigured, organs removed) that look like demonic occult scrifices. Isnt it odd people who are supposedly abducted always are test subjects for some kind of experiment. Doesnt seem like they are loving and kind to me. More like demonic entities to me that come from parellel dimensions of quantum physics instead of across the universe. Its also odd ancient pagan societies like the myans and sumerians needed human blood sacrifices to bring down/conjure their gods. It all appears demonic to me.

Einstenin didnt neccessarily prove space travel impossible but he most certainly proved your gonna need something with infinite mass that can travel faster than the speed of light. So I wouldnt focus so much on the "out there in the universe" and more so on the "here amongst us" as the Bible and qauntum physics suggest. They are here but their not, they have influence in our lives we just cannot see them with our eyes. Not yet anyways and thats when satan and his angles/"aliens" will be cast down in the final days.

Judging by world events (pertaining to the NWO/the coming antichrist empire) and the alien propoganda in society today I'd say its sooner than later

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
In regard to aliens in general Im gonna do a post pertaining to the Bible and the subject of "aliens" when I get to 20 posts. I myself have had several visions from God about the things coming to this earth in the near futute, which is what brought me to this site, to share and awaken others. The alien deception is spread thick due to the illuminati and their mindcontrol system.

Theres numerous verses that discuss the fallen angels, the Nephilim and their tribes in the ancient days. These nephilim tribes are what built ancient monolithic structures we couldnt build to this day. They are the gods of all pagan societies such as the mayans, sumerians and egyptians.

This is why the flood was brought on the earth, to whipe out the nephilim and the corruption the caused the earth in the ancient days. This is all found in the Books of Genesis, Jude, Enoch, Deut and Jubilees, 2 Baruch, Numbers etc.

I'll post some verses in a few monents. If you have a Bible or a copy of Enoch and Jubilees check it out. If not you can find the verses on the internet, but if you havnt read the entire Bible from Genesis to Revelation it can be hard to piece the puzzle of the fallen angels/nephilim/aliens together. Its one of the biggest untold coverups in Bible study mainly due to the illuminati.

This is a copy of a post I did on Christian Forums pertaining to the annunaki and the fallen angels:

Regardless of this alien technology rumors, I suggest you stay away from any annunaki or zecharia sitchen myths. If you want to really know who the annunaki where I would read the book of Enoch. Then Id go study the following Bible verses :

Genesis 6:1-8
Numbers 13:29-33
Deut 2:10-12, 20-22
3:11
9:2-3
Joshua 15:13-14
Jude 6
Revelation 12:7-12

I would also check out the book of Jubilees

If you really study these texts and ponder on them, you'll realize (my opinion atleast) that these annunaki are just the watchers depicted in Enoch. They are demons who came to the earth and gave us all knowledge we should never have had (read the entire book of Enoch it tells in many places exactly what fallen angel by name gave us what knowledge).

When they came to the earth they simply said they were gods and our creators so anyone who didnt believe in God would fall for the deception and still are to this day. They reversed the real story of the watchers/fallen angels that took place from the days of Jared to Noah and after to some extent. Aliens are not our saviours, God doesnt need a spaceship to travel across the multi dimensional universe he created. He can manipulate it at his will. God also didnt create us to mine for gold, why would he, he can make the physical substance gold at will. What value or reason would the one and only living God need gold for anyway? This ancient alien nonsense sounds like so much propoganda coming from the enemy these days. Its everywhere so learn to decern.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hi Mallen

Some pretty slick demonic sacrifices going on, when did they become so highly advanced in the field of surgery?. Isn't it ironic (don't ya think) that the press and authorities are the ones claiming that the animal mutilations are demonic sacrifices/rituals!!!

Geez this is such an old arguement but, Einstein etc, that is recent/current tech, whose to say that a more advanced race than us, and lets face it, it shouldn't be hard, isn't using tech beyond our comprehension.
They told the dudes that hypothesized flying that they were crazy and it would NEVER work.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by m1991

Like the other guy said.... a fear of the unknown. Probably explains what your feeling...
Yes we dont have the "proof" of Greys... we need to put our heads together to come up with the evidence.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I admire your courage here, posting this in a sincere way. My wife has known of them for years and she neither reads books nor does she watch TV, yet she knows.

Recently, we had a loss of time when going to bed, meaning I did not go to sleep, I was awake, yet 45 minutes went, yet only five minutes for myself, when she started to talk about them, the small ones and the tall ones, the small one worked with the tall ones and she loved them. Her state at this point was spaced out as they were still there, waiting for her this night to go back to sleep and she finally spilled the beans. They, the grays, were with her for the last almost 60 years since childhood, watching. They would not let the girls touch them when they were out by the woods playing when kids. They also doubled as little doctors through a number of short interupted pregnancies.

The reason she came back awake a month ago was they wanted her alone that night and usually we are together, but that night they wanted her alone. She insisted I get out of bed at 2 am. and write this all down, as memory at times is wiped like another taking a year or so ago. While here, I am convinced that many later abductions are in the astral, not physical as she complained that she could not scream my name, her lungs were not there. On another happening, I wrote the whole thing down and a week later and then another week later, her mind was blanked out until I read her the account.

Damn, it's fun to put this into others post's, it protects me from getting flamed at least. Boy there is a lot going on that people just don't have a clue about. And no, I am not a nut case, I am well educated professional, an ex science teacher and fine arts teacher,I have I had to reinvent myself the last few years. Hang in there and stars for your courage.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitch303

Yet there were many people abducted in the last two-three decades, and there is a harvard professor that did a thesis on this, a psychology major. So, either they are all lieing, or.. something was going on. Apparently the abductions have stopped as of recently, so maybe they did finally get what they were looking for. Genetics takes alot of experimentation and time, I highly doubt they would've gotten it right the first time, even if they were a very advanced species. There are possibly many different species of ET, possibly all with varying goals to some degree, you cannot just assume they would take one person and leave, there are other motives behind the phenomena and we just don't have enough information to understand it.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join