It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greys - beings of fear? Does anyone else get this vibe with them?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

or it was discovered in a post-war corporate lab like most things we use today were....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
But that is kind of like saying that they brought the emotional imbalances TO mankind when in fact mankind was already emotionally unbalanced. If they got some kind of high from observing this, it proves they are much more like us than many of us realize. If not why do we have jerry springer and every other form of drama under the sun?

when we see one of our own get corrected for something they did wrong, we don't mourn the punishment- we cheer. that can't be denied.

I like and understand your point, however the aliens did bring an extra set and more involved emotions with their creative experiments. As was pointed out in the late 80s, during a great pinnacle of UFO research that aliens are able to plan something during an abduction, possibly some kind of event that will happen later in the abdcutees lives.

How the aliens do this is so far grand, strikingly amazing that shows an alien mind (or group of alien minds combined together into one) can pick up a person from their bedroom even while the husband or wife is sleeping in the same bed. There is an encounter involved, I do not know if this is at third or 4th density (the aliens being to access a phsycal person from the 4th dimension, thus being interdimensional). During this short encounter, when looking into the person's mind they can develop a personal profile much larger than any 1000's of file cabinets can contain. They are able to use their 4th dimensional capabilities and search the world for a particular person or thing that would connect the abductee in some way. In a lot of cases the abductee had psychic experiences before or after there encounter. These developing psychic abilities lead them to the people or things, creating the events to occur. Pointing to my previous post, a lot of these events will be creating relationships. I know these are right because I came up with the conclusion on seperate research before discovering someone wrote a book on it. The aliens not only use the large amounts of energy created from the intense break ups, but also energies from intense sexual feelings.

A shocking knowledge is that when aliens go through the world to find their satisfying match for whatever project is at work, they are actually going through time! The events can happen any time from a period of 2-7 years after the abduction. They can travel the whole world, and it seems like a matter of seconds to them because they are actually traveling through time. A Grey mind is not 100 times more than a human's, it is a 1000 times more.
edit on 5-9-2011 by greyer because: addition

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by barmyfluid
Hi Mallen

Some pretty slick demonic sacrifices going on, when did they become so highly advanced in the field of surgery?. Isn't it ironic (don't ya think) that the press and authorities are the ones claiming that the animal mutilations are demonic sacrifices/rituals!!! .

Go read the book of Enoch, the fallen angels who you call greys or aliens had advanced technology in ancient times to. Nothing new here.

They taught men how to take metals from the ground and make weapons to kill ourselves in war, abort babies in the womb, sorcery, divinination and other dark arts.
edit on 5-9-2011 by mallen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

But that is kind of like saying that they brought the emotional imbalances TO mankind when in fact mankind was already emotionally unbalanced. If they got some kind of high from observing this, it proves they are much more like us than many of us realize. If not why do we have jerry springer and every other form of drama under the sun?

when we see one of our own get corrected for something they did wrong, we don't mourn the punishment- we cheer. that can't be denied.

I like and understand your point, however the aliens did bring an extra set and more involved emotions with their creative experiments. As was pointed out in the late 80s, during a great pinnacle of UFO research that aliens are able to plan something during an abduction, possibly some kind of event that will happen later in the abdcutees lives.

How the aliens do this is so far grand, strikingly amazing that shows an alien mind (or group of alien minds combined together into one) can pick up a person from their bedroom even while the husband or wife is sleeping in the same bed. There is an encounter involved, I do not know if this is at third or 4th density (the aliens being to access a phsycal person from the 4th dimension, thus being interdimensional). During this short encounter, when looking into the person's mind they can develop a personal profile much larger than any 1000's of file cabinets can contain. They are able to use their 4th dimensional capabilities and search the world for a particular person or thing that would connect the abductee in some way. In a lot of cases the abductee had psychic experiences before or after there encounter. These developing psychic abilities lead them to the people or things, creating the events to occur. Pointing to my previous post, a lot of these events will be creating relationships. I know these are right because I came up with the conclusion on seperate research before discovering someone wrote a book on it. The aliens not only use the large amounts of energy created from the intense break ups, but also energies from intense sexual feelings.

A shocking knowledge is that when aliens go through the world to find their satisfying match for whatever project is at work, they are actually going through time! The events can happen any time from a period of 2-7 years after the abduction. They can travel the whole world, and it seems like a matter of seconds to them because they are actually traveling through time. A Grey mind is not 100 times more than a human's, it is a 1000 times more.
edit on 5-9-2011 by greyer because: addition

I know about their abilities because I was sought... but now I know it was according to my souls own will.
It is terrifying to think that anyone could plan so far ahead but people also do have free will and not everything is set up. Humans use their own precognitive abilities to gain understanding of things that have not yet transpired as well.. they bet on it. it motivates them. they process it into understanding. why would they be different?

one can call knowledge dangerous but if you have seen the lack there of you might feel safer playing with fire=intelligence than if you could watch what happens when the world learns nothing from this point forward and spirals into aggression.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
My true story. It is real. About three years ago on a warm May night I was awoken suddenly with the feeling that someone was in my house. It was a strange feeling where the hairs on my neck stood on end like I had been watched. I went down stairs and saw nothing, yet I was drawn to go outside and look around. I stood in the driveway and saw nothing, looking this way and that and then up at the sky. The moon was out, rising in the east and it was about 2 am. I was about to go inside when my eye caught a glimpse of light above the tree line. Thinking it was a plane I watched as it came towards me. It made no sound and was much too low and slow to be a jet plane. Still, it was bright so I continued to watch. I suddenly realized that it was actually two lights in tandem and looked like a barbell. It slowly drifted towards me and I sensed the presence of beings within looking down at me. As it continued it's approach, I somehow had a complete knowledge that they had been in my house earlier and were coming back for me. I was beginning to sense a mental communication, an awareness of connected thought. "They won't take me" I told myself. Knowing they could also sense me, I looked directly at them and saw two beings from within the craft. " Who are you ! " I said in my mind. There was no answer. " What are you ? " I thought to myself. Suddenly I knew the word. It was the word " Nephilim". " I know who you are ! " I told them by thought. " You have no power over me. You cannot touch me, I belong to Jesus ! " When I had said that, they immediately turned away and drifted over a nearby house and were gone from sight. The next day I told myself it was all a dream, a very bad dream, and I had myself convinced until my neighbor came to tell me of the strange light thing he had seen the night before in the field behind the house. About a week later, a mark appeared on my chest on the left side. It looked like a diamond. It changed shapes several times. I tried to boil it off with hydrogen peroxide and antibiotic cream. It didn't work. But eventually after about two months of changing shapes it faded away.

What I knew from the experience is this. The fallen angelic beings are coming here to the earth. They are also coming with their Nephilim half breeds. The world will be oppressed by them. Some if not most are already here. They plan to use the earth as their last stand battleground for what is coming. A vast angelic army has pushed them to this place for a final conflict. They will also use mankind to fight what is coming to the Earth. How I knew all this, I still wonder but I do. And why the Earth out of all the vast universe ? It is because God loves the Earth he created and they will hold it and it's inhabitants hostage to survive if possible their certain defeat.

Anyway, that is my story. It's real. It doesn't matter that you believe it or not. understand that, but it is what happened to me almost three years ago.

edit on 5-9-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
My true story. It is real. About three years ago on a warm May night I was awoken suddenly with the feeling that someone was in my house. It was a strange feeling where the hairs on my neck stood on end like I had been watched. I went down stairs and saw nothing, yet I was drawn to go outside and look around. I stood in the driveway and saw nothing, looking this way and that and then up at the sky. The moon was out, rising in the east and it was about 2 am. I was about to go inside when my eye caught a glimpse of light above the tree line. Thinking it was a plane I watched as it came towards me. It made no sound and was much too low and slow to be a jet plane. Still, it was bright so I continued to watch. I suddenly realized that it was actually two lights in tandem and looked like a barbell. It slowly drifted towards me and I sensed the presence of beings within looking down at me. As it continued it's approach, I somehow had a complete knowledge that they had been in my house earlier and were coming back for me. I was beginning to sense a mental communication, an awareness of connected thought. "They won't take me" I told myself. Knowing they could also sense me, I looked directly at them and saw two beings from within the craft. " Who are you ! " I said in my mind. There was no answer. " What are you ? " I thought to myself. Suddenly I knew the word. It was the word " Nephilim". " I know who you are ! " I told them by thought. " You have no power over me. You cannot touch me, I belong to Jesus ! " When I had said that, they immediately turned away and drifted over a nearby house and were gone from sight. The next day I told myself it was all a dream, a very bad dream, and I had myself convinced until my neighbor came to tell me of the strange light thing he had seen the night before in the field behind the house. About a week later, a mark appeared on my chest on the left side. It looked like a diamond. It changed shapes several times. I tried to boil it off with hydrogen peroxide and antibiotic cream. It didn't work. But eventually after about two months of changing shapes it faded away.

What I knew from the experience is this. The fallen angelic beings are coming here to the earth. They are also coming with their Nephilim half breeds. The world will be oppressed by them. Some if not most are already here. They plan to use the earth as their last stand battleground for what is coming. A vast angelic army has pushed them to this place for a final conflict. They will also use mankind to fight what is coming to the Earth. How I knew all this, I still wonder but I do. And why the Earth out of all the vast universe ? It is because God loves the Earth he created and they will hold it and it's inhabitants hostage to survive if possible their certain defeat.

Anyway, that is my story. It's real. It doesn't matter that you believe it or not. understand that, but it is what happened to me almost three years ago.

edit on 5-9-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

the nephilim are the giants that once lived on earth that were thought to be a hybrid race. their offspring is already mingled in human bloodlines... but they themselves are dead and although their spirits may come back- I doubt anyone is going back to that form.

their creators, fallen angels (your co-creators) are locked up until judgment day according to Jesus.

not saying these weren't angels you saw... but they sure don't sound like the nephilim.
edit on 5-9-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Then you need to read Daniel where it speaks of them attempting to "mix" with the "seed" of men. While the Giants were destroyed. Genesis says that it happened then and "after that" (Genesis 6). The angels that had sex with women and took them as wives were cast into prisons of darkness. However, it didn't stop them from Hybreeding with human seed. We know it as cross genetic engineering. We do it today between humans and other species for science. They took human dna and manipulated it with their own. This is what I understand as the Nephilim of today. I say Nephilim because they are cross breed half human half fallen angelic beings. The grey are not some distant benevolent species they are half breeds coming to run this world as a force.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Then you need to read Daniel where it speaks of them attempting to "mix" with the "seed" of men. While the Giants were destroyed. Genesis says that it happened then and "after that" (Genesis 6). The angels that had sex with women and took them as wives were cast into prisons of darkness. However, it didn't stop them from Hybreeding with human seed. We know it as cross genetic engineering. We do it today between humans and other species for science. They took human dna and manipulated it with their own. This is what I understand as the Nephilim of today. I say Nephilim because they are cross breed half human half fallen angelic beings. The grey are not some distant benevolent species they are half breeds coming to run this world as a force.

and what i am saying is that this already known and yes, it did not stop them. this has been happening since before Christ but according to him, the ones responsible for that particular situation are bound until judgment and although things may happen between humans and angels, I don't think giants in particular are due to return. suppose angels were good back then at these things, imagine what they are fully capable of in relation to gods will... which is ascension of us all.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by m1991

I don't know if this will help or not, but I suffer from sleep parallesess (is that spelt right). Anyway the disorder goes like this. You fall asleep and stay asleep from anywhere from 2-6hrs. Then you open your eyes and you feel a terrifying presence, most times you see a humanoid shape but about 60% smaller, you can not move or talk or scream. Sometimes you even phisically can feel the being walk across your bed. This can last for 2mins right up to about 45mins and its just pure fear, and you totally believe it is all happening. It was'nt until I went to a sleep clinic that I was diagnosed with this. The docter at the clinic beleives that this is the source for most alien abduction/interaction. If you do indeed have 'GREYS ON THE BRAIN' maybe that is contributing to it. The doc also said that people who were thinking about God or the Devil prior to sleep perceived these beings as demons.
Hope some of that helps.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
People have a tendency to fear that which they don't understand -- it's a pretty good natural defense mechanism if you ask me. And as the greys are certainly something we don't understand, since we can't even prove empirically if they exist or not, then it's only natural that we should approach them with fear.

I've done quite a bit of shamanic journeying and have come across many alien-type beings on my travels through the in-scape. I often fear them upon initial contact, but when I open myself up to them and initiate and/or welcome a line of communication, that fear will many times subside. Gaining actual understanding and insight is a definite plus, but I've learned that the mere willingness to understand is equally if not more important, and this, of course, goes with anything else in life, whether it be something totally out-of-this-world & cosmic or something completely mundane & everyday.

If you lock yourself into a specific perspective tunnel, you're only setting yourself up for conflict and/or disappointment.

My personal view on the greys, if they do exist as material beings in the physical realm as oppose to being some kind of archetypal projection from the collective consciousness, is that they're probably super-advanced nano-based synthetic sentient A.I. from some ancient civilization somewhere out there in the universe sent out to study other worlds, just like the probes we send out into deep space, only on super techno steroids. But that's just a hunch.

I noticed someone mention the book of Enoch on this thread and immediately thought of something I heard Alex Jones once say about the bible -- "There's more little green men running around in the bible than on Coast to Coast AM."

Whether you like Alex Jones or not, you have to admit that's a pretty funny line.
edit on 5-9-2011 by soma100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
my first instinct about that vision is deception. that is why just that one word filled the mind.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

and what i am saying is that this already known and yes, it did not stop them. this has been happening since before Christ but according to him, the ones responsible for that particular situation are bound until judgment and although things may happen between humans and angels, I don't think giants in particular are due to return. suppose angels were good back then at these things, imagine what they are fully capable of in relation to gods will... which is ascension of us all.

I agree that giants are not returning to earth, only that half breeds are coming with the fallen angels here to the Earth.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

my first instinct about that vision is deception. that is why just that one word filled the mind.

I'm not sure if you're referring to me, but anyway, what I experienced was not a vision and was seen by my neighbor who informed me of what he saw the following day without me needed to ask him.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I know about their abilities because I was sought... but now I know it was according to my souls own will.
It is terrifying to think that anyone could plan so far ahead but people also do have free will and not everything is set up. Humans use their own precognitive abilities to gain understanding of things that have not yet transpired as well.. they bet on it. it motivates them. they process it into understanding. why would they be different?

one can call knowledge dangerous but if you have seen the lack there of you might feel safer playing with fire=intelligence than if you could watch what happens when the world learns nothing from this point forward and spirals into aggression.

I agree, everyone sought it out, all you have to do is look out the window at some point in your life up to the sky and call them, truly call them from inside and they will hear you. In one case a psychic person called them and they came 1 week later. I called out to something on that level, anyone on a false spiritual plane and calls out, they hear it. So yes our brain can conspire future events or has unconscioiusly, but they are literally dancing around in time. Through the years, they can travel to any place on earth, and scan the whole population knwing there entire identity and feelings of soul. They can find someone, even in the future.

Thw world has trouble learning themselves because others teach them, so it has to be our job to teach them better. Others have taught me so if I am not to act I lose. I felt like a Grey was looking at me last night for like an hour. In my opinion a Grey would sort of be like a humaniod figure but has more insect like qualities than a human. Imagine that type of mindset, it would appear to me to be very cautious and careful. One scientist supposedly established communication with the Greys. They flew over his house in their invisible craft buzzing around monitoring him.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This thread, linking fear with the Grays, i agree with, to a certain extent of course. Only because there are still mysteries about the subject, but i for sure agree that their presence has a negative effect. They, or something, used to watch me sleep at night, all throughout childhood, even after a handful of moves between houses. Then, i knew something abnormal was occurring.

In the beginning, the thought in my mind was that it was just a ghost, i didn't know, never really have, but this outlook on things, makes the most sense to me. I think many negatives energies felt, when i'm alone, in my room at night, or whenever, may possibly be, Grays keepin' a tab on me.. It has always puzzled me.. What do you think? I'll explain, more in detail, the feeling i lived with, most of my life, until i was able to stay in power, mentally.

I was not even a year or so old, my mother and her friend witnessed a U.F.O. directly over our house. Growing up, i usually woke up in the middle of the night screaming, and panicking, "night terrors", my mom called them. Don't remember any of the, very early ones. As i got older than six or so, maybe eight, i began to feel an evil presence watching, staring persistently, as i slept. Causing me to be over whelmed with fear, so much that i felt paralyzed, to scared to let it hear me breathing. Seems all of my life i've had this dark presence. Though growing up, i've managed to build my spiritual structure, also to an extent. Just when i feel like i'm rid of the negative mass of energy, that seems to vampire life out of my soul, leaving me feeling like a powerful, fortress, fueled and powered by a draining mass of liquid eternal blackness, that attempts to consume, and steal my energy, and soul from within, it seems to find it's way back to me.

My mind says it's Satan, but the Gray's could be that too. Think about it.. They're telepathic. Highly intelligent, to a degree, can materialize, dematerialize, seem invisible when desired. A historical Angel, or modern day Demon, has the same qualities, one may consider, and the main one, Demons are obviously negatively originated, and as the testimonies tend to reveal, Grays are too.

Overall point being, Grays, as the testimonies allow, do give of that "dark" or evil presence.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I'm not sure if you're referring to me, but anyway, what I experienced was not a vision and was seen by my neighbor who informed me of what he saw the following day without me needed to ask him.

yeah, I was referring to you and perhaps i am wrong, just throwing suggestions out there for you to consider because i want to see how open your mind really is.

visions can be seen by more than one person. Did your neighbor hear the word?

it's good to be certain but it is very important to recognize when you cannot yet be certain.
edit on 6-9-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I agree that giants are not returning to earth, only that half breeds are coming with the fallen angels here to the Earth.

everyone is a hybrid species... everyone.

no exceptions.

Ok, now... so this is already known, really. This isn't a surprise. this is why we build spaceships while monkeys still try to count bananas. Again,the more diversity we have, the less we act like stupid inbred monkeys sooo...crossbreeding=good.
if you think you can find a conclusion that cannot be split into further possibilities, by all means do because i am still looking for one myself... honestly. can't draw one upon further possibilities though and there are plenty of those.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
and not meaning to say anything against animals, I love animals but they breed and breed and breed all over the place like everybody else and that was my main point. diversity is generally always chosen above inbreeding .

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mallen07

I have had similar conversations with a friend of mine who has had unpleasant contact experiences and he at times has referred to them as demons.
I personally can accept the reality of evil and that it can be manifest in physical form, but not necessarily in a religious/biblical context. The descriptions you talk about in the various biblical accounts is for me are quite possibly just a religious interpretation of real entities that happen to be evil but without the need for them to be fallen angels or under demonic possession. (I know that demons are seen as real entities also in a religious context).
What I mean is that the religious texts are possibly sometimes describing events in history that are real but don't have to be anything to do with the existence of a Heaven or Hell, Demons and Angels or even a Supreme Being. I'm not trying to offend you by the way.

I personally do believe that we have a true essence/spirit/soul and that we possibly do somewhere along the line come from a one-ness or whole, but I don't think it has anything to do with a supreme being, at least in the way that the main religions suggest.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Sentience365

You make a very good point my friend but it can go both ways don't you think?

if it is true with what you say that "individuals are experiencing a large dose of fear" when these manifestations/beings are felt & seen would also beg the question that they are drawn to that fear to begin with?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join