It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greys - beings of fear? Does anyone else get this vibe with them?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I've never seen a Gray face to face, but I've definitely felt their presence. I never feel it anymore unless, for some reason, I oversleep, then I start to feel that terrifying and lonely feeling in my dream.

The feeling the Greys give off is very similar to what I would imagine severe sexual abuse would feel like, it's terrifying, you feel a vague threat towards your life but mostly the presence and vibration is just so terrifying in itself you don't worry so much about dying.

However, I find that by pitying the Greys, rather than fearing or hating them, they lose their power towards me and I no longer fear them. Also I know for a fact that if you tell them to go away, they will HAVE to because they have no choice and somehow their species is bound to that law. I know this because my grandmother told me and ever since I stopped 'welcoming' them I no longer am bothered by them, like I said, unless I oversleep but I think that's just flashbacks and not actual continuing visitation.

I feel like the Greys live off of human fear. I think deep down they are very sad beings, and I feel like they are not sadistic but rather simply unable to care about other creatures/people. I'm not sure they intentionally create this fear energy but I definitely always associate it with Greys. I feel like if I met a Sirian, or a Pleiadean, I would not feel that kind of energy though I'm not 100% sure.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I can't say I've ever met one.

I suppose it is possible, since everything is possible (or so people say).
edit on 2-9-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by m1991

Originally posted by Fitch303
No, you should seek mental help. seriously you're talking about things that don't even exist.
edit on 2-9-2011 by Fitch303 because: (no reason given)

Why are you even on here then? How do you know Greys don't exist? Prove it!
It is a difficult think to prove a negative.

Most people won't force a person to do that.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by m1991

with all sincerity, what you feed your brain is what you get. Feed it fixation with Grays (american spelling) Greys (british spelling) and there you go. You could have been a million air, but Grays on the brain.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by m1991

hahaha prove it....LOL

The onus is on you to prove they do

I have met greys before, they were lovely, they made me lunch and then took me for a ride in their spaceship to Uranus....prove it didnt happen
lol
edit on 2-9-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

No, you should seek mental help. seriously you're talking about things that don't even exist.

Because there is no evidence. Period.

That's how it works. If there is no evidence, it doesn't exist.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by m1991

post by m1991
The feeling the Greys give off is very similar to what I would imagine severe sexual abuse would feel like, it's terrifying

WHAT!!
, sexual abuse is real , The existence of Greys is at best speculative .

post by m1991
I feel like the Greys live off of human fear

post by m1991
I'm not sure they intentionally create this fear

Can't you see the contradiction there .

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Look, I didn't make this thread to go out and prove Greys exist, or to have people accuse me of being insane (what does that even MEAN anyways)? After all, three quarters of Americans believe in angels, and I'm sure most of you self-styled 'normal' people do, so why is talking about Greys any crazier than talking about angels or demons?

So I'd really like all the wannabe rationalists to step out of this. I'm looking for replies from people who have also had experiences with who they believe are the Greys.

This thread is NOT a poll about whether Greys exist. So please just respect that. Okay?
edit on 2-9-2011 by m1991 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

No, that's NOT how it works. If that was true, than every species that has ever been discovered didn't exist until it was proven to have existed and was discovered.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by m1991

hahaha prove it....LOL

The onus is on you to prove they do

I have met greys before, they were lovely, they made me lunch and then took me for a ride in their spaceship to Uranus....prove it didnt happen
lol
edit on 2-9-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

WHAT???? They only me took as far as Saturn. But lunch was yummy!
edit on 2-9-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by m1991

post by m1991
The feeling the Greys give off is very similar to what I would imagine severe sexual abuse would feel like, it's terrifying

WHAT!!
, sexual abuse is real , The existence of Greys is at best speculative .

post by m1991
I feel like the Greys live off of human fear

post by m1991
I'm not sure they intentionally create this fear

Can't you see the contradiction there .

Even if the Greys aren't real, my fear was very real, and very horrible. I don't see a contradiction, while I think they live off fear, I'm not sure they realize this to be true or not.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by m1991

or to have people accuse me of being insane (what does that even MEAN anyways)?

Insanity

And

Phobias (irrational fears)

I guess I have to write something.

There.
edit on 2-9-2011 by butcherguy because: added link

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by m1991

Insane means:

1. In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2. (of an action or quality) Characterized or caused by madness.

The first part is quite fitting in all of these cases where people believe (abnormal perception of reality) they have been visited, met, probed, talked to, abducted by aliens.

Im not saying you are mad...im saying you dont perceive things the way most do...which makes it abnormal.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I'm very open minded and believe in life beyond this planet but the OP is talking about alien feelings like he's their shrink or something. There are those of us who keep our minds open to just about all possibilities when facts/evidence is included and then we have people who actually think they can relate/talk to/sense or get abducted by aliens. Sorry but if you have the technology to travel light years then you probably only need to pick up one human, decode/map the dna and you pretty much have all the knowledge you need on the entire human race.

You can't pick and choose who responds to your thread, you HAVE to accept all the positive posts along with the negatives.

link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by m1991

Insane means:

1. In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2. (of an action or quality) Characterized or caused by madness.

The first part is quite fitting in all of these cases where people believe (abnormal perception of reality) they have been visited, met, probed, talked to, abducted by aliens.

Im not saying you are mad...im saying you dont perceive things the way most do...which makes it abnormal.

Being 'normal' in this society is not something to be proud of anyways. So I'll take that.

link   
reply to post by m1991

Do not listen to everybody saying you are crazy or anything like this. It has happened to me too and I developed my own theory on it. First of all it is not the greys. Actually it is entities that are on the lower 4th dimensional level plane which are trying to scare you. You are scare of it is not it? Second, maybe you hear whisper or voices or something like that. The phenomenon is real.

What I must tell you my friend is that you have a something which is worthy to The Powers That Be and they try to stop you using fear and sexual abuse.

Now listen carefully, never ever abandon or let yourself go somewhere or doing something you do not want. You have to find this inner strength that is stronger than anything you might experience. Also, never, ever, ever attach to these feelings or experiences, it could bring you in a state of regretting or sadness (in my own experience of course).

You are not alone, many others are being targeted by such experiences and as I said earlier, if you are being targeted by such things, you have something that they want or that they (the ones doing this to you) fear of.

Keep on going and be strong.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The terrifying and lonely feeling you experience is your own fear of the unknown maybe.

If you are sleeping in more than you should - perhaps your are a little depressed, this feeling you are getting on waking I would think more to do with your state of mind than little grey men.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

No, that's NOT how it works. If that was true, than every species that has ever been discovered didn't exist until it was proven to have existed and was discovered.

LOL o.O Yep. That is pretty much how it was, how it is and how it will be. Not existent until discovered.

But congratulations for most stupid post in ATS history.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join