It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greys - beings of fear? Does anyone else get this vibe with them?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

so called spiritual abductions can easily be a deceptive measure, true... but they are not true spirit abductions because your soul has a certain sovereignty, yet your perception can be greatly deceived and therefore mislead you
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

It may not be a true spiritual abduction per say, not just because of soul sovereignty but because the event manifests in the mind of the victim in some cases, not all. Unfortunately this does not work for conscious victims or victims that were not asleep at the time of the encounter. If all accounts were the result of scalar weapons, directed at a particular person or house, corroborating witnesses would not exist ie neighbors witnessing strange lights, ufo's and other paranormal phenomena. There is no doubt a spiritual aspect to this insidious phenomena regardless of technologies involved and while a person's perception may be altered in some circumstances, it is also quite possible for people to understand when there is an attempt to skew their perception. I say trust your instincts when confronted with something paranormal and if it feels evil, you can be 99.9 percent sure it is. Another thought to consider as I ponder the question of deception and incrimination of the greys, is that a chameleon can change to suit it's surroundings and blend into many backgrounds. It cannot be anything other than a chameleon. A grey might want you to believe it is there to help us, share technology, help us evolve but it cannot change the fact that it is a lying, stinking evil being bent on torturing humanity while promoting themselves as benevolent Aliens.

cheers

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Some people say they believe in God. Some claim they have "a relationship" with God. Some people even claim to talk to God.

Are these people all mentally ill, and should seek mental help ASAP?

Does no one ask them to prove that there really is a being they talk to / pray to / are in a relationship with etc etc?

Yet we believe these people on a daily basis. We elect them into important positions of authority. We make them Judges, Senators, Presidents.

All without a single minute shred of proof that God exists. Nothing. The Bible does not count, as it's a simple collection of words written down by fellow Humans, presumably fiction created by Human beings.

Not a single iota of "proof" that God exists.

Yet, ironically, we are able to find evidence of "unknown craft" and their occupants. Images pop up everywhere of unidentified craft. I didn't say Alien, simply unidentified. Could people have forged these images? Sure, it's possible, even likely.

Could people have forged or creatively invented virtually everything religious in nature? This isn't even open for debate. Of course people did. It's categorically undeniable that virtually everything we know about religion is man-made.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Religion is man-made but you should differ religion or what had probably been told in the Old testament and what the Church turned religion into since the beginning of AD. Yes the Bible and all around it could be all someone's untrue tale but if it is true, I don't think it is anything different than other beings.

For abductions, there is evidence - Im not going to say a metal transmitter because a metal piece may be in someone's body out of everything. The case of Barney and Betty Hill - it doesn't seem they were lying or crazy, no such record of either. There was some substance on the dress that Betty was wearing.

So there are abductions, maybe real, but for the case of Delicado, I don't know how to believe someone saying such stories.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by m1991

It is obvious your 'job' is to spread fear about the Zeta Star Visitors. By the Way, all Star Visitors visiting Earth are good-intentioned and peaceful. The only vibe you detect is your own; which is full of fear!!! You remind me of the cabal/nwo/illuminati controlled Hollywood movie industry that does a maligned job of portraying the Star Beings as bad. I have been visited by the Zetas since 1995 and they are full of love and peace. I have a telepathic connection to them.

For more truthfull information about the Zetas, go here:
www.ufogreyinfo.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This is a very true post. Just as all emotions some more than others the Grey aliens are interested in fear.

It's obvious that you would fear 4 greys coming into your room at night, at first they would look like children from a distance, then as they come close you realize their faces resemble a humaniod different than on earth, at this point the story says they are able to demobilize and levitate you (which would not be that hard for such advanced technology, teleporting from the room to the UFO would be hard though).

I'm afraid that I don't know how to become fearless.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
interestingly enough I've gone to a few web blogs were the greys say the same thing about me.

Abduction Junction...it's an awesome website. don't know if you guys can access it without special equipment cause it's hosted on the planet Ross 245J.

Anyways the point is this is a blog where Greys, sometimes Reptiliods too, write about their experiences abducting, probing, terrifying humans, and the Epsilonians for some reason too, although I don't know why they are so nice.

But the point is these greys are terrified of me (success!!!! as Borat would say) All this talk about how I poke them in their eyes and how long it takes for the infections to their eyes to go away (I don't wash my hands often and I bite my nails)

One was upset that instead of jumping into the beam of light like they wanted I threw my kitchen cuttlery drawer into the beam instead. (apparently the effect is a lot like a flak cannon on the other end when it comes through into the cabin. forks and knives flying everywhere). Poor Gaweebgwab is still cleaning the grey blood off his spaceship floor. Something about wishing he could send me the clean up bill but can't cause it's against some intergalactic law to do so.

And then theres poor Zaheeeze. he's still trippin from that bucket of '___' laced water I had perched above my door for him and his friends. Talking about all sorts of crazy stuff. THey are shoving andorian citrus fruit all over his skin trying to bring him down, but sadly much like on earth that trick doesn't work for reticulans either.

So No I think I'm afraid of the greys. they are afraid of me.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MollyStewart

so called spiritual abductions can easily be a deceptive measure, true... but they are not true spirit abductions because your soul has a certain sovereignty, yet your perception can be greatly deceived and therefore mislead you

It may not be a true spiritual abduction per say, not just because of soul sovereignty but because the event manifests in the mind of the victim in some cases, not all. Unfortunately this does not work for conscious victims or victims that were not asleep at the time of the encounter. If all accounts were the result of scalar weapons, directed at a particular person or house, corroborating witnesses would not exist ie neighbors witnessing strange lights, ufo's and other paranormal phenomena. There is no doubt a spiritual aspect to this insidious phenomena regardless of technologies involved and while a person's perception may be altered in some circumstances, it is also quite possible for people to understand when there is an attempt to skew their perception. I say trust your instincts when confronted with something paranormal and if it feels evil, you can be 99.9 percent sure it is. Another thought to consider as I ponder the question of deception and incrimination of the greys, is that a chameleon can change to suit it's surroundings and blend into many backgrounds. It cannot be anything other than a chameleon. A grey might want you to believe it is there to help us, share technology, help us evolve but it cannot change the fact that it is a lying, stinking evil being bent on torturing humanity while promoting themselves as benevolent Aliens.

cheers

Hmm... I don't think you are aware of what technology humans beings actually have. At all. Not these days.

Even technology will carry a spiritual presence to you because it is being facilitated by a living perpetrator... who is probably quite evil indeed. Or maybe even a group of them. That perpetrator is frightening you deliberately and appears to you as greys. Do you realize that they do not need to be seen by you at all? I mean some of this is just going back to basic common sense. Who depicts the most frightening images of aliens?

Why do you think a grey needs you approval to exist? Do you think they want to be your friend? Maybe they do but then why would they be scaring you? I think that you believe they need you for something. maybe there are some things they would like to see you do but did they make this known to you?... i mean as far as NEEDING you is concerned... what is it you think they need you for? It seems to me that they would need you like they would need a great big box full of puppies.... perhaps nice to have if you're trying to make somebody laugh... but really? do you repair spaceships or something? Are they flirting with you? Are they asking to make babies with them??...what? I'm just not getting why in the world you think it is greys appearing to you trying to be convincing but making themselves look like pricks... and not even making you forget???

You know they can do that right?

This is such obviously flawed strategy i am really disappointed that you are not recognizing the extremely monkey like quality. I know recognizing unseen things can be hard at times but the further back you trace... the more you try it, the more you will keep coming to certain dead ends. Keep trying to hold the notion to the flame.. for when done in the spirit of truth, that would be a virtue all day. Ignore the obvious brings your virtue into serious question.
edit on 21-9-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Religion is man-made but you should differ religion or what had probably been told in the Old testament and what the Church turned religion into since the beginning of AD. Yes the Bible and all around it could be all someone's untrue tale but if it is true, I don't think it is anything different than other beings.

For abductions, there is evidence - Im not going to say a metal transmitter because a metal piece may be in someone's body out of everything. The case of Barney and Betty Hill - it doesn't seem they were lying or crazy, no such record of either. There was some substance on the dress that Betty was wearing.

So there are abductions, maybe real, but for the case of Delicado, I don't know how to believe someone saying such stories.

still could be 100% duplication by humans... and just so happened when there started a rising fear.

metal transmitters? Do you know i have found a tiny suspicious triangular object in my body... about a millimeter big.

i can't help but to wonder why in the world he would need that if he usually tends to know where i am.

HMMMMMMMM.....

yeah, beware of abductions alright.
edit on 21-9-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

It is obvious your 'job' is to spread fear about the Zeta Star Visitors. By the Way, all Star Visitors visiting Earth are good-intentioned and peaceful. The only vibe you detect is your own; which is full of fear!!! You remind me of the cabal/nwo/illuminati controlled Hollywood movie industry that does a maligned job of portraying the Star Beings as bad. I have been visited by the Zetas since 1995 and they are full of love and peace. I have a telepathic connection to them. For more truthfull information about the Zetas, go here:
reply to post by 5thWorldIsNow

Really? All the Star People are good and peaceful? Explain to me what is good or peaceful about abduction? Why is it necessary to scare the living #*ll out of everyone they come in contact with instead of just coming during the day and knocking on the door like a decent being? Don't spout their garbage about "we are doing it for your benefit and you asked for it". CRAP!! Show me one person their abductions have benefited apart from their own promotion as intergalatic aliens which is as unprovable as abductions for the most part. It's interesting that these "beings" you are in contact with must be channeled like the demons of old and behave like them too. Everything they tell you is a lie and you are lying to yourself and others. How many other types of "Star Beings" have you come into contact with? Are they all communicating via channeling or do you actually get physical visits? Wait, don't answer that...no need to.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MollyStewart

It is obvious your 'job' is to spread fear about the Zeta Star Visitors. By the Way, all Star Visitors visiting Earth are good-intentioned and peaceful. The only vibe you detect is your own; which is full of fear!!! You remind me of the cabal/nwo/illuminati controlled Hollywood movie industry that does a maligned job of portraying the Star Beings as bad. I have been visited by the Zetas since 1995 and they are full of love and peace. I have a telepathic connection to them. For more truthfull information about the Zetas, go here:
reply to post by 5thWorldIsNow

Really? All the Star People are good and peaceful? Explain to me what is good or peaceful about abduction? Why is it necessary to scare the living #*ll out of everyone they come in contact with instead of just coming during the day and knocking on the door like a decent being? Don't spout their garbage about "we are doing it for your benefit and you asked for it". CRAP!! Show me one person their abductions have benefited apart from their own promotion as intergalatic aliens which is as unprovable as abductions for the most part. It's interesting that these "beings" you are in contact with must be channeled like the demons of old and behave like them too. Everything they tell you is a lie and you are lying to yourself and others. How many other types of "Star Beings" have you come into contact with? Are they all communicating via channeling or do you actually get physical visits? Wait, don't answer that...no need to.

what is good and peaceful about abduction? nothing, but if you want to prosecute- first show me an abductor.

...but we ride this merry go round on most days of the week right? This "debate" ought to have it's own "Reality" show.

...cause it is, you know... so real. We've only gone over these things thousands of times.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Are they asking to make babies with them??...what? I'm just not getting why in the world you think it is greys appearing to you trying to be convincing but making themselves look like pricks... and not even making you forget??? You know they can do that right?

I am not sure you read my post. The one I saw, never said anything to me so assuming I think it needs me for anything is in your head, not mine. I don't know why it was at the doorstep that night other than my door was open to allow the dog in. I was awake at the time. As for making people forget, then they need to tune up their technology or mind wiping skills because they clearly suck at it considering so many people seem to recall their encounters with them. The making babies question is pure condescension but putting that aside, maybe you are right, maybe it is a big PR drive. What I find even more amusing though is why would any military, again assuming that is who posses this magical technology of making a Grey materialize on my doorstep at 2.30 am for the purpose of terrorizing my dog would target me, an ordinary everyday person. In fact by your own question of gain, what would the military or even a private corporation have to gain from making these night time visitors appear aggressive and malevolent if they were not? Surely the military would paint them in a favorable light so as to put themselves in a better position for technology trade etc? Sometimes things are... just what they are. Even if the military decided to paint them in an unfavorable light as you suggest to stop the lay people from communicating with them or to protect their secret dealings with them, I would still think they would lean toward showing them in the best possible light for the possibility of trade. But that is of course just my opinion. If that were to happen, what would stop the seemingly technologically advanced greys from counter PR? Personally, I do not believe the powers that be would find me that important much less aliens. I want to be clear, I do not believe in Aliens although It is certainly a possibility, nor do I believe the greys are aliens. There is just that little matter of evidence for me.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Yep, it's a merry go round alright, I will give you that. Certainly tend to take up an awful lot of time and perhaps diverts everyones attention away from important issues and problems that we could collectively find positive outcomes for. This one, is pretty much a black hole of negativity and lack of anything resembling evidence or an answer.

cheers

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
How's this idea?

Since we're on the topic of this sense of fear,

I remember one night not long ago shortly before going to bed I was really contemplating the existence of these beings after watching some UFO and alien videos online and wondering the question "why won't you let us see you?" or something to that effect.

Now here's where for me personally, even if I made it up, gets weird.

After begging this question, I envisioned or heard in my mind "amygdala"

Now let me exonerate myself, I am not professionally trained in the details of the anatomy of the brain, nor do I reference the subject matter often, unless something obscure like an news article interests me or something, but I thought of that word and realized that I didn't really know what the amgydala's role in our body's physiology was.

I was already in bed when I thought this and was about to go to sleep since I had work the next day.

So naturally, when I come into work, I look up the wiki amygdala page and it describes how it maintains the memory of emotional reactions we have in life, namely fear conditioning.

Now I will just stop right there. I'm in no way advocating "aliens" told me this in reply to my question but it kinda weirded me out. Who really knows all the forces at play in our lives, some prefer God, or maybe agents of chaos, the government, the spiritual and nothingness. I really don't know, I'm more of an observer, but I don't usually get answers to my mind questions like that even if it turns out you think I'm full of B.S.

The power of fear conditioning is engrained within all advanced creatures on this planet, why not include us as well when inquiring into this topic?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I have kind of said this before....It is not that E.T. is EVIL....it is more an issue of the way they consider value as it is intheir heads...assigned to an action. THAT is the ONLY thing we as Humans should fear about E.T. and it is SCARY ENOUGH!

It is to the...HARDLY AN AFTERTHOUGHT...as to any morality associated with their actions as they do not consider individuality and our fiercly held beliefs of an individuals rights and worth....as WE DO. We do not think we are doing a wrong to our pets as we spay them or have the slightest bit of concern for the trauma we put an animal through as we capture or drug it so as to take blood samples or similar....as a way to help the species.

If you ever see a Strange Craft taking an interest in you....RUN! RUN your ass off! Nothing good can come of it and forget childhood or Hollywood constructed notions of how exciting and monumental meeting E.T. would be....RUN....to the closest population center. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

If you ever see a Strange Craft taking an interest in you....RUN! RUN your ass off! Nothing good can come of it and forget childhood or Hollywood constructed notions of how exciting and monumental meeting E.T. would be....RUN....to the closest population center. Split Infinity

Oh yeah, the radiation signis. Still, give me that opportunity and we will talk again.

Abductions are real... not sure if you realize it. Betty and Barney Hill are too ordinary to be lying just for fame, they are not interested in that. And the hypnosis or what they say and some marks on her dress speaks for itself. As for metal pieces - they could have fallen in other ways including from your daily life.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Oh yeah, the radiation signis. Still, give me that opportunity and we will talk again.

Abductions are real... not sure if you realize it. Betty and Barney Hill are too ordinary to be lying just for fame, they are not interested in that. And the hypnosis or what they say and some marks on her dress speaks for itself. As for metal pieces - they could have fallen in other ways including from your daily life.

HOLY SMOKES... You mean to tell me that they were telling the honest to Gods truth and therefore aliens must be real abductors?!

And the "stuff"... oh that must be some important stuff indeed if they don't even know what the hell it is. Could be #ing cherry pie for all we know... but it speaks for itself.

ok... so what does it say... these marks? What story do these marks say?

Do you have a recording of what these marks are saying because I would very much like to hear that.

Alright... since there is a possibility you might not be picking up my sarcasm because I have given people too much credit for that before... I'll just go ahead and make up a story that could fit neatly into this much better than the ridiculous notion of making betty and barney hill messengers. of course they were respected but if they had been regular people, no one would have ever heard their story... period. Plently of people have never heard some of the things i have seen and i have more witnesses than betty and barney hill and it happened closer to a time more critical to you... yet people are still using this story as a prop. sickening! meanwhile, real witnesses are too afraid to talk.

They drove out and were greeted by people in the military shining bright lights in their faces who wrre trying to pass themselves off as aliens because those people knew aliens were real because the military had an encounter. they knew that the aliens would be coming back to communicate with their relatives that would be emerging in the human world after being killed. They told them this, but the military still would not return things that belonged to them.... the military would not budge because of a certain very old fashioned brand of insanity.... and they completely thought they were doing right.

they needed to know though, if people would start having real enounters and betty and barney hills story was to encourage people to talk about such things... and the military mimicked their own encounter.

after this they started investigating contactees... and often very very closely, while telling them to their face that it is nothing and to forget about it. Other contactees often get discredited in many different social ways yet some preferred stories are upheld... and this story was one of them. Whitley striebers story is another often regarded abduction that I think was clearly faked... but yes, these sources had compelling information to pass this off. Visual appearances, knowledge of use of a needle into the skull, probing... a lot of this stuff is taken from a real story, but those stories in themselves are fake.

edit on 22-9-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I never believed abduction stories much... But I do not call it the absolute FACT that nothing like that happened, who knows what's in their heads.. Your not more of an expert. Could be aliens, could be humans. Let's say no aliens, Humans cant abduct and do their experiments too?

You sound like you have no clue of the case whatsovever. You DO know that they were hypnotized and from all investigated around them, something DID HAPPEN there? No you are Mr Expert, 'nothing happened' you say...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I dont know if shes spicing her story but there is evidence something did happen. Gawd damn it, people eventually confess when they made a lie, looking at her barely able to talk and imagining that she's lying, #ing use common sense... I don't think she wins anything by still lying at the very end of her... age

I dont care if the greys part is true, if their home is a binary star of the Reticulum constellation, point is you said - Nothing happened - I am attacking this bad claim.
edit on 22-9-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join