It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greys - beings of fear? Does anyone else get this vibe with them?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Though I value your scepticism, it's in my opinion the result of being blinded by science in and a lack of spirituality. (please don't take any personal offence, this is merely based on the my spiritual existence and experience and knowing the difference between living with or without this experience, I once was the same)

I see it like this.

Alvin Plantinga defines "Fideism" as "the exclusive or basic reliance upon faith alone, accompanied by a consequent disparagement of reason and utilized especially in the pursuit of philosophical or religious truth." The Fideist therefore "urges reliance on faith rather than reason, in matters philosophical and religious," and therefore may go on to disparage the claims of reason.The Fideist seeks truth, above all: and affirms that reason cannot achieve certain kinds of truth, which must instead be accepted only by faith. Plantinga's definition might be revised to say that what the fideist objects to is not so much "reason" per se — it seems excessive to call Blaise Pascal anti-rational — but evidentialism: the notion that no belief should be held unless it is supported by evidence.

Fideism

And this is from me

construction information from logic is a science of its own, science is the proof of logic, but we have to accept that some things can't be explained by logic and or science alone, some things will have to explain themselves.

This is why scientists are baffled about what results they found at the Large Hadron Collider.

The unexpected result of a mundane fission reaction caused jaws to drop in the particle physics laboratory. Amazed scientists recorded what was expected to be a normal fission of mercury-180. When the experiment was complete the scientists discovered that instead of the expected symmetric reaction - two equal fragments of atomic nuclei - an asymmetrical reaction occurred that turns accepted theory on its proverbial head.

The physics of nuclear fission has been known for many decades. It entails the splitting of a heavy nucleus into two nuclei with less weight and mass. Each time a heavy nucleus is split it should produce two equal nuclei...at least that's the theory. And the theory seemed to work fine, until the experiment at CERN revealed there was something terribly flawed about that assumption.

Link

GM

edit on 2-9-2011 by Grey Magic because: edited bad linking

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrion
reply to post by m1991

This is very interesting and since i see no evidence disproving your story i will digest this information. i myself have never had a encounter with a grey and don't think i want too especially after what you have explained. What did this being look like? Star and flag by the way thanks for sharing.

One of the ETs I saw, not sure it was a Grey, looked kinda like Jabba the Hut (but not really, it was just greenish and maybe slimey). The others looked just like the Greys you see in art. though not necessarily grey in color.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by m1991

Originally posted by Fitch303
No, you should seek mental help. seriously you're talking about things that don't even exist.
edit on 2-9-2011 by Fitch303 because: (no reason given)

Why are you even on here then? How do you know Greys don't exist? Prove it!

You said for yourself that you never saw a gray but "felt their presence". It cannot get any less specific than that.

By the way, "Sirians" dont exist either since Sirius is a star, not a planet. Pleiadeans don't exist either since the Pleiades consist of several hundreds of Stars.

Whoever came up with the fable of "sirians" or "pleiadeans" just shows a terrifiying lack of simple, basic astronomic knowledge.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by Imtor

That's how it works. If there is no evidence, it doesn't exist.

That's the problem of many here. How about:

That's how it works. If there is no evidence, it remains UNKNOWN. No conclusions can be made it exists, no conclusions can be made to does not.

Afterall in order to start talking about them, someone may have experienced something. Not that adbuctions are any credible proof of aliens or contacts with them even less, but one can't say absolutely NO like that and expect to be taken seriously.

There is no physical evidence they exist. So they don't exist.

Stop thinking in basic science about matter, antimatter, but start thinking in lower and higher dimensions.

GM

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

No, you should seek mental help. seriously you're talking about things that don't even exist.

Because there is no evidence. Period.

That's how it works. If there is no evidence, it doesn't exist.

you are exactly right. With Grays or anything else. It started in grade school remember when they quit grading spelling. A week or so ago on an earthquake thread one spouted off there had been 4ea. 7 point EQ's in 3 days. But really only 2 and others were less than 6.Just an example of distorted reality of today with expression.But Oh no you have to prove they (Greys, Grays) dont exist...I'm tired of it...and then I move on

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

You said for yourself that you never saw a gray but "felt their presence". It cannot get any less specific than that.

By the way, "Sirians" dont exist either since Sirius is a star, not a planet. Pleiadeans don't exist either since the Pleiades consist of several hundreds of Stars.

Whoever came up with the fable of "sirians" or "pleiadeans" just shows a terrifiying lack of simple, basic astronomic knowledge.

I forgot to mention that I've seen them in dreams, and have heard them speak (but only a few times i mean like maybe 3 or so in my life, I almost never hear voices so don't go on about me being crazy).

By the way, you just aren't thinking right about Sirians/Pleiadeans. They don't mean they actually live on the star itself! Haha. They mean they live in the solar systems of those stars, I can't believe you wouldn't have thought of that, lol.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Pleiadeans don't exist either since the Pleiades consist of several hundreds of Stars.
reply to post by flexy123

Something to do with them coming from the star of Tygeta (sp?) living on the fourth or fifth planet from it, or something like that. And that they didn't evolve in that system, instead they "migrated" there. Did all that originally come from Billy Meier, the guy who tried to convince people that a photo of a dustbin lid was a spaceship? If so, its obviously cattle droppings.

A long with the "Grey" archetype of big black eyes, short, leathery skin and a slit-like mouth, the "Pleiadian" archetype of tall humanoids with light skin and blonde hair, wearing blue suits seems to permeate in alleged UFO contactee reports around the world, across the decades.

Copycat cases perhaps? Or something else?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

If there's no evidence it doesn't exist? What about before someone invented electricity- never would we have thought it was possible but it was/is. Very close minded to believe unless there is proof of something it's non-existent. Try broadening your horizons my friend

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
And about the greys and fear: maybe you're thinking of paranormal acitivities? Maybe more so evil spirits on entities? I don't necessarily believe that aliens are around to do harm to us, or scare us, I just think they are like us on their own planet living life. I do believe some people have been abducted but not in a 'spiteful' kind of way. Just for research and to cure their on curiosity.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Your making a fool of yourself. Believe me when I tell you there are many of us on these boards that do know in fact that without a doubt ... 1000% positive that these "Greys" the OP is talking about DO EXIST.

Just because some tiny closed minds out there just don't seem to have the capacity to consider it possible.I would say as of late most simply fall in line with the "let's deny everything to look cool on the boards" type mind set. And it is reinforced by more and more people who just don't know the truth but sure like to think they do.

So let me say it this way. You sir are simply ignorant the end result at least as far as this thread goes is .. Your also highly mistaken in your denial about the Greys and other species actually. But you keep telling your self these things don't exist if it makes you feel better.

-FG

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Another one that has no idea here.. Just read my reply to the butcherguy or whatever his name was. And carry on with your course of ignorance..

as you were....

-FG

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kolumbus
And about the greys and fear: maybe you're thinking of paranormal acitivities? Maybe more so evil spirits on entities? I don't necessarily believe that aliens are around to do harm to us, or scare us, I just think they are like us on their own planet living life. I do believe some people have been abducted but not in a 'spiteful' kind of way. Just for research and to cure their on curiosity.

not spiteful, you're right, just coldly and terrifyingly self-serving.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Was this really necessary? You know, the same could be said about religion. The funny thing is, people around the world have reported how greys would look like. how weird is it that they just happen to have the same description from each person? Coincidence?

The possibility of Greys existing is actually much higher than an invisible man up in the clouds. More so given how big this Universe is.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kolumbus
reply to post by Jepic

If there's no evidence it doesn't exist? What about before someone invented electricity- never would we have thought it was possible but it was/is. Very close minded to believe unless there is proof of something it's non-existent. Try broadening your horizons my friend

Before the discovery of electricity, electricity didn't exist. Is that so hard to comprehend?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I have had no personal experience with Grays.

But it is truly telling the close-mindedness of people. They hop at any chance to ridicule..to what end I question.

Too bad closed mindedness does not go hand in hand with closed mouthed-ness.

Peace

Had to add that one to my quotes..: )
edit on 2-9-2011 by spav5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2011 by spav5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

If you want a cooked alien for dinner, it wont come any time soon! There is no physical evidence of them yet there is lots of evidence govs are covering something of that kind

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Physicists can't explain gravity, does that mean it doesn't exist?

There are species on this earth that science said could never exist in extreme hot water or without light. They were proven wrong. They do exist.

I remember the doctor who was ridiculed about the existence of H Pylori bacteria that caused ulcers. Doctors ridiculed him until he proved them wrong.

Just because there's no proof of a life form existence doesn't mean it could very well exist. Don't be too quick to judge others if you've never experienced something out of the ordinary. There's a lot of mysteries in this world and the universe that still haven't been uncovered.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join