It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Greys - beings of fear? Does anyone else get this vibe with them?

page: 11
23
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSandMansExecutioner
Very Inconsistent.
And Stop Comparing This To Sexual Abuse. It Is Only Adding To Shock Value, And Completely Untrue.

How Do You Make Contact With These "Greys"?
Also, If They Are Aliens (i.e Biological Beings From a Planets Natural Habitat)...How Do They Control You When You Are Sleeping, And Not Appear In The Physical Form?

And If They Live On Human Fear, What Could Possiblly "Awaken" Them? Seeing as it is Their Sustenance, It Is Not Something They Choose, But Something They Need.

Very Inconsistent.



The terror is so extreme, I compare it to sexual abuse because people describe that as being the worst thing ever. Though it's hard to imagine even that being worse than the presence of the Greys. At least perverts are human beings.

I'm not 100% sure they are biological beings, from another planet. I have no clue how they control dreams, I never said they control sleeping itself.

I think they have a core of Light even though their form is one of terrible darkness. eventually that core will enlighten them.




posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich

Well, first off I get the very obvious realization you're new to this site. Both in your post, as well as your reaction to vast flame aimed in your direction. I can't help but add my own two cents.

I myself have felt over whelming fear when it comes to Grays. How ever I do not associate these feelings in the same way as you and it is only human nature to fear what we do not know as well our left brains try to find a rational explanation ( as to ourselves) why we should or are scared of something. Often we associate the unknown with ourselves and what we think we know. I do not believe that an advanced alien race would be anything like us. So going on to confront the unknown and assume they would be malicious especially in a sexual way is absolutely insane.



Hey.

No, actually I've been here forever, lol. I just feel passionately about this topic and I am not going to let people call me crazy/insane/etc. It's insulting to everyone who has ever experienced the supernatural.

Correction: I never said they actually did abuse me sexually or do, though there's a lot of people who do report just that. I was just saying that the only thing that really might compare at all to the level of fear they create is that people experience suffering sexual abuse. Even the fear of death is too pumped with adrenaline to really seem quite as terrible. I have been in life threatening situations and I wouldn't say the fear is nearly as bad.
edit on 4-9-2011 by m1991 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainDog
reply to post by m1991
 


heh... Your description of the Greys, it sounds like you are describing the average politician.

2nd.


you actually have a very good point there ... I have heard that the Greys and our government are very much connected. when I met Bill Clinton I got the same vibe I get from Greys, only not scary.



posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91
 

Like I said mate, I agree with you in principal, and what you said in your last post, well yeah, that's all been through my mind aswell - in fact I go to sleep thinking about that s*** sometimes. Also, when I said 100,000,000 years in advance, I meant technologically, spiritually/ethically - or not.

For all we know, the most advanced life forms might not even hold a physical form in the way we do.

I need to find it, but I read a recent article about the evolution of the eye and sight and the highly likely possibility that it would be pretty similar where-ever it evolved in the universe, which you might find interesting, if you haven't seen it already. Or it might bore you sh**less.

Can't even remember how we got here fellow Gorman.



posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by barmyfluid
 


Well the individual elements are not the full structure. Yes, the eye would likely be similar for a planet like Earth, as all eyes on Earth are similar. But the head it is attached to could be practically anything.

Reason for that is one is a constant, the other is a variable. IE, Light is light. It doesn't change. But not every planet is the same. Thus what is constant will evolve similar things, what is a variable, well, until we know its value, we cannot know for sure.

I can think of plenty of far-out kinds of life. Imagine a nebula with high levels of electricity. What is the stars of this nebula start interacting, and in time become huge plasma-cells that evolve over time? Seeking Hydrogen as food to keep their nuclear bellies full. What if it some world evolve a silicon-carbon hybrid form of benzene? A tower dna, rather than a helix. God only knows.

Ther'es no reason to assume humanoid life from these facts.



posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich

Originally posted by bodcausailor
If you ever have face to face contact with the greys don't look them in the eye.


Why, the hell not ? Any time anyone avoids eye contact with me I take them as up to no good. Even my pets avoid eye contact with me when they have done something that displeases me.


I can assure you that I'm never up to no good yet find it extremely difficult to maintain or make eye contact with others. No idea why but I just can't look someone in the lie, it makes me feel awkward.



posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

Originally posted by curious7

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu
I've seen them by my bed when I was returning to my body. I was scared. I got the very distinct impression that they didn't have emotions nor understand mine........and that was a a bit terrifying. I don't think they do emotions.


It's stuff like this that makes me truly scared. I try not to be but I can't help it.

Hell, I remember in January when someone posted a picture of one you can find on google images in the Jared Loughner thread that got me to join this site (talking about the bird he claimed to have seen) and just seeing that image made my skin crawl and even now, my ears are constantly pricked up the last 3-4 minutes after reading this thread for a little bit.


To me that sounds like evidence of the greys being demons.


Which part does?

The Loughner association? Because if so, that was merely speculation, someone trying to figure out if the bird was an owl which could be the implanted distortion of a memory of a grey to some people, especially after that movie The Fourth Kind.

Funnily enough, I believe greys and demons exist but I don't think they're one and the same at all. It'd be like me saying a giraffe is similar to a killer whale in my view.



posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7
 


LOL. You said you cannot "look someone in the lie".


I have to speak on that fairly off topic point though. I do find that speaking to someone while looking at them in the eye gets a point across much more directly.

In terms of aliens, one has to wonder. Because it's a hell of a lot easier to stair into something all black than an eye as complex as man's. Funny. It's almost like our own evolution makes it easier to dictate to such things, assuming they exist. What a funny evolution, if it's suppose to parallel ours. They literally evolved to be easier to order around.

Well, at least for me.
edit on 4-9-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by curious7
 


LOL. You said you cannot "look someone in the lie".


I have to speak on that fairly off topic point though. I do find that speaking to someone while looking at them in the eye gets a point across much more directly.

In terms of aliens, one has to wonder. Because it's a hell of a lot easier to stair into something all black than an eye as complex as man's. Funny. It's almost like our own evolution makes it easier to dictate to such things, assuming they exist. What a funny evolution, if it's suppose to parallel ours. They literally evolved to be easier to order around.

Well, at least for me.
edit on 4-9-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)


Ah, yes but according to most Autopsy videos, as well as collected descriptions of ET of live and deceased subjects the " Black " Is simply a coating. Perhaps, their version of a contact lens to help filter out light, like our sunglasses. Most of the speculated home planets of ET have either very little sunlight thus there eyes would be much more sensitive to our sun, or even the reflection of the sun off of say a full moon. How ever, they are also speculated to have left their home planet in search of another habitable planet and some of these planets, like the one's speculated to be near the massive star betelgeuse(Alpha Orionis) would have a very intense light source requiring more protection for their eyes. There are accounts of abductions where Abductee's describe their eyes as having large pupils and irises ranging in many colors. I heard brown being named often in stories and that their eyes are absolutely terrifying. Again, I do not know of any solid evidence of this is based entirely on other peoples encounters.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 9/4/2011 by Ilyich because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I definitely saw irises but not until the flash reflected off of them which looked pale blue. I have also seen in dreams and visions which i understand is much different that claiming to have actually seen something with your eyes, but I have seen black and in more light, mossy colors. natural but very hard to describe colors... close to grey.



posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by m1991
 


I'm starting to think that the Greys like to mess up things, maybe things important to the soul such as love and relationships. Eve Lorgen has wrote a book to compliment my investigations called the Alien Love Bite (I had already concluded them in my research before I noticed the book). This shows the Greys as attacking us most subliminaly, unconsciously, and on a plane with the soul. Not only would they be attacking us without any kind of defense we can have, but we are not allowed to talk about it. The distort my belief between who is God, how would I know I have the right God? I can only know what I would do in a situation. My point is, if I am led down a path for my ego, for the Greys, or even for my heart, how can I know the right path if the path has already been adjusted?



posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
reply to post by m1991
 


I'm starting to think that the Greys like to mess up things, maybe things important to the soul such as love and relationships. Eve Lorgen has wrote a book to compliment my investigations called the Alien Love Bite (I had already concluded them in my research before I noticed the book). This shows the Greys as attacking us most subliminaly, unconsciously, and on a plane with the soul. Not only would they be attacking us without any kind of defense we can have, but we are not allowed to talk about it. The distort my belief between who is God, how would I know I have the right God? I can only know what I would do in a situation. My point is, if I am led down a path for my ego, for the Greys, or even for my heart, how can I know the right path if the path has already been adjusted?



i think they direct the negativity back to themselves forcing people to examine things.

to extract fears, people have to face what they are afraid of. i don't think they simply set out to mess with people if those people could just get their underlying principles right. if they could do that first, they would not fall for their own temptations. if you have one that forces people to look at how one can set their own traps in life and not having a wide enough view to see it.. then that one has done you a favor and that is how I look at it.

it's always so important to look at the means by which these conclusion were derived but once your sitting on classified stuff, you don't want to stand up... even if it means letting the dots be connected.

disinfo seems to use more fear tactics than anyone though...

think, if the weapon was aliens- wouldn't they have done it already?
if the TRUTH is aliens, then they would likely want to hide it because they are protecting something that they know is tainted with duality... perhaps from their own mistakes.

what if there WAS aliens but they killed them all and are just trying to cover it up by fear mongering and have taken their tech and are using it against people?



posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich
 


Eh, Betelgeuse is about to go kaboom and if our solar system is even near an average idea of a solar system, chances are there's a lot of habitable planets. We've already discovered a good number around our area.

I kind of don't understand the need to protect your eyes. If you're sophisticated enough to bio-engineer films over your eyes, chances are you're sophisticated enough to just grow yourself an entire eye adapted for that planet.

Personally I've always loved the BSG quote here:




posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer
 


They would never kill them all. Mostly because the alien are able to exist, function, enter, and manipulate in a different time-dimension, they are possibly 4th density themselves, or their mind is so exoctly far out that they can travel those places and function without moving a muscle, or they exist fully in this 4th dimension which brings them out to be interdimensional. Some say the technology changes matter into energy and therefore being able to bring abdcutees through walls and up to the ship. I think more of this 4th density because they are able to shapeshift - it's actually called a mental-energy projection.

As far as directing the energy back to us to make us feel, and determine the functionality of psychology, the nervous system and our souls, that might be a side effect of their experiments. Determining the root cause will prevail all answers, reports are true that aliens are attaining some type of high by experiencing crucial emotional unbalances. But then again, Jesus said he was going to seperate family from each other in certain circumstances.



posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer
 


They would never kill them all. Mostly because the alien are able to exist, function, enter, and manipulate in a different time-dimension, they are possibly 4th density themselves, or their mind is so exoctly far out that they can travel those places and function without moving a muscle, or they exist fully in this 4th dimension which brings them out to be interdimensional. Some say the technology changes matter into energy and therefore being able to bring abdcutees through walls and up to the ship. I think more of this 4th density because they are able to shapeshift - it's actually called a mental-energy projection.

As far as directing the energy back to us to make us feel, and determine the functionality of psychology, the nervous system and our souls, that might be a side effect of their experiments. Determining the root cause will prevail all answers, reports are true that aliens are attaining some type of high by experiencing crucial emotional unbalances. But then again, Jesus said he was going to seperate family from each other in certain circumstances.


But that is kind of like saying that they brought the emotional imbalances TO mankind when in fact mankind was already emotionally unbalanced. If they got some kind of high from observing this, it proves they are much more like us than many of us realize. If not why do we have jerry springer and every other form of drama under the sun?

when we see one of our own get corrected for something they did wrong, we don't mourn the punishment- we cheer. that can't be denied.



posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Ilyich
 


Eh, Betelgeuse is about to go kaboom and if our solar system is even near an average idea of a solar system, chances are there's a lot of habitable planets. We've already discovered a good number around our area.

I kind of don't understand the need to protect your eyes. If you're sophisticated enough to bio-engineer films over your eyes, chances are you're sophisticated enough to just grow yourself an entire eye adapted for that planet.

Personally I've always loved the BSG quote here:



maybe they are the ones who gave us the idea to make materials that block light but only as light hits it.



posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer
 


I'm really confused what you mean. All material blocks light when it hits it. This is what mass is, by definition. A solid item.



posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer
 


I'm really confused what you mean. All material blocks light when it hits it. This is what mass is, by definition. A solid item.


you know, those glasses and all sorts of other things that go black when light hits it.

i don't know when they first started making things that auto-tint themselves but I'm positive they don't grow on trees. where'd we get that idea? don't know... might be an interesting story but lot's of things are that way.



posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic
 


Right there lies the main issue with demanded proof and the lack of evidence: the 'Physical' aspect of evidence I believe in most cases does not exist...because simply, I do not believe personally that some experiences have even transpired in the material realm and do not obey by physical laws,borders and boundaries.

that is were science is looking or the lack there of in the first place.as long as we continue to demand physical,tangible evidence that involves powers,laws and realms above & beyond anything that is "known" nothing and no one will find the answers to these mysteries that truly do plague some people and the non-experienced alike.Leaving both parties for loss.

I think that is one of the major dilemmas that most skeptical individuals and believers alike whom may be struggling with their own experience or their lack of face...We are not dealing with something we can measure with our "fancy" gizmos & gadgets.

our science is unprepared and too naive at this present time and with it's present forms of operation.
The physicality,in your face proof and evidence that the scientist and the skeptic alike demands will never be found or fully explained while dealing with beings that are of a immaterial,astral.spiritual and extra-dimensional nature.

who am I to say if something is possible or not? just because I have not seen,heard or experienced it does not make it untrue or impossible.

we do as a species fear the unknown and many are simply in denial of what could be real...it's defense mechanisms turned to sometimes ignorance and even out right slander to others at times.sad really.
edit on 4-9-2011 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer
 


I'm really confused what you mean. All material blocks light when it hits it. This is what mass is, by definition. A solid item.


I can't remember the scientific term, but what I think he meant was maybe they gave us the idea for glass, and or plastics that when exposed to light become darker allowing less light through. Example, modern welding mask lenses they are clear until you start welding. When the lens is exposed to a bright light it turns black, there are other lenses that only darken allowing some light to still come through. The best example I can think of would be transitions Eye glass lenses.



new topics

top topics


active topics

 
23
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join