It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greys - beings of fear? Does anyone else get this vibe with them?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I've seen them by my bed when I was returning to my body. I was scared. I got the very distinct impression that they didn't have emotions nor understand mine........and that was a a bit terrifying. I don't think they do emotions.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by m1991

Originally posted by Fitch303
No, you should seek mental help. seriously you're talking about things that don't even exist.
edit on 2-9-2011 by Fitch303 because: (no reason given)

Why are you even on here then? How do you know Greys don't exist? Prove it!

Because there is no evidence. Period.

That's how it works. If there is no evidence, it doesn't exist.
That's possibly the dumbest comment I've read on ATS, and I've read some doozies. Are you serious? What about all the thousands or even millions of species right here on Earth that have yet to be discovered? Are you saying that because we can't see them yet, they don't exist?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
reply to post by m1991

If you post a retarded thread like this don't expect all the subsequent posts to be to your liking.

Seriously get a grip of yourself. 

Dude it's you who needs to get a grip. Jumping on the bandwagon, bashing the OP just because you see others doing it is the true retarded behaviour. The thread is not retarded in the least. This is ATS. It's about conspiracies and aliens. Or did you forget that?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu
I've seen them by my bed when I was returning to my body. I was scared. I got the very distinct impression that they didn't have emotions nor understand mine........and that was a a bit terrifying. I don't think they do emotions.

It's stuff like this that makes me truly scared. I try not to be but I can't help it.

Hell, I remember in January when someone posted a picture of one you can find on google images in the Jared Loughner thread that got me to join this site (talking about the bird he claimed to have seen) and just seeing that image made my skin crawl and even now, my ears are constantly pricked up the last 3-4 minutes after reading this thread for a little bit.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by Jepic

Define what your mean by evidence? Just because one isn't plastered on TV doesn't mean they don't exist.

Some of you people will have to have one smack you square in the forehead before you believe it.

Sorry to me there is plenty of "evidence" to suggest they exist than don't.

Physical evidence. You touch them and see them with your own eyes. And not in a dream state or under any influence. But nice and grounded to reality.

If that is the kind of evidence you need then that is fine, but for me I don't need that.

I hope you get that evidence some day and I hope it's pleasant.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I didn't see this on any of the other pages but I may have missed it...

Possibly these beings, the Greys, are Programmed Lifeforms carrying out their mission. I believe someone earlier likened them to robots serving their master.

I personally believe that there is an underlying power that has been ruling this planet for thousands of years now that functions off of Fear. Fear also closes our minds and make us focus on surviving. When we are in that state of mind, we can not spiritually evolve and will continue to deny an existence beyond this physical illusion. By denying the spirit worlds is like cutting your spinal cord. You will not be able to function to your highest possibilities.

The universe functions in polarities. Ying and Yang. For every positive thing, there is an equal negative and neither are right nor wrong. Good or bad. That is just how it is.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

Man, you watch far to much television and/or read way to much Sci Fi. Truly you do.
Just HOW do you know all these details about the 'Greys/Grays' huh? Really...how? Enlighten us all as to how you garnered this information.
There are 1000's of people ( Im sure) who are members of ATS and like me believe ETs visit this Planet but probably 99% of us have theories, not facts. If you are going to make bold statements of fact like you just did then you also need to quantify them please.
Quantify away please.......
edit on 3-9-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Calling on Jesus, calling out Jesus name ends the Grays attacks and ends night terrors.
As absurd as it sounds, I guarantee it.
You can only try.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by m1991

LOL o.O Yep. That is pretty much how it was, how it is and how it will be. Not existent until discovered.

But congratulations for most stupid post in ATS history.

It's not even worth getting mad at you.
edit on 2-9-2011 by m1991 because: (no reason given)

You lost our debate unless you explain to me the how it really is. Apparently according to your logic an animal already exists even before having discovered any trace or remaining of it. WOW! That does sound like a lot of fun though...

you want the OP to prove animals exist before we happen to find them? There are tons of yet to be discovered species out there ( Mostly in the oceans)....

Just because we have not seen them yet does not mean they don't exist...They don't just magically appear in front of our eyes one day " Oh look! A new discovery!"

No, that would defy physics... An animal exists whether we know about it or not.... I have never met you... You could be just a really well written computer program..... But you aren't. You are a human... How do I know? Because it's common sense.

Animals exist that we have yet to see with our eyes yet.I know you like to think Humans are all powerful, but just because you have not seen it ,does not mean it does not exist.

Here is something..... It is easy to prove that animals existed before we knew about them... Look up the word fossil! Proof that there were animals around long before people existed... Therefore, they existed before we knew about them...

There.... I just stepped in and won your debate, for the OP

edit on 3-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Simply put I just ignore most when they go on about the Grey's and Alien's in general haven't been proven, IMO it has been proven but you will never satisfy many people.

I tend to know the Grey's a wee bit and they really use the control through fear if they consider you are a threat to them or will try to harm them, basically it is their protection.

They don't think like we do they are a more focused Being with their agenda set. Many take them as bad but they are parallel in many ways and you have to realize many Humans are bad it doesn't make an entire Species bad. Also the people on this Planet have been in many ways programmed to many false/untrue things throughtout time by their own greedy Leaders and Governments like Secret Governments etc.

About all I care to share now is there are many different Species here...in our deepest waters and in our skies. Some are here attempting to lesson an event heading our way and others aare here to observe the event however they will all work together using the ships to lesson the event.

When the event is over I hope you all would have woken and are grateful, history will be re-written.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

That's how it works. If there is no evidence, it doesn't exist.

That's the problem of many here. How about:

That's how it works. If there is no evidence, it remains UNKNOWN. No conclusions can be made it exists, no conclusions can be made to does not.

Afterall in order to start talking about them, someone may have experienced something. Not that adbuctions are any credible proof of aliens or contacts with them even less, but one can't say absolutely NO like that and expect to be taken seriously.

There is no physical evidence they exist. So they don't exist.

No, indeed, not in this world, we cannot see them in this dimension, and so, you should focus more on dreaming and letting yourself go, try to unite with the world, put the stress and depression in a box
, we are unable to see them into this world, because this world is filled with bad energy, trying to let yourself go (your soul to lift off) will change alot for you, experience is great, science is fake.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
MK ULTRA

Anyone know what it is?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
If you really want to know about the Greys, read this thread from a couple years back.
Trust me, Mopus knows.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's an interesting vid-ja on the Greys:
www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-9-2011 by ColeYounger because: Add the video link

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu

It's stuff like this that makes me truly scared. I try not to be but I can't help it.

Hell, I remember in January when someone posted a picture of one you can find on google images in the Jared Loughner thread that got me to join this site (talking about the bird he claimed to have seen) and just seeing that image made my skin crawl and even now, my ears are constantly pricked up the last 3-4 minutes after reading this thread for a little bit.

To me that sounds like evidence of the greys being demons.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by m1991

Aliens simply don't have a high chance of looking human.

There's probably a high chance that the humanoid form, given the right conditions, would be quite a common thing in a populated universe, although that in itself does give scope for many different variations.

Having said that, there are numerous contactee/encounters (some official, alledgedly) that say you wouldn't be able to tell the difference, them from us I mean, and there is the often reported "Nordics".

Nice name by the way.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Curios, I was in a book shop/store in the late 80's when I walked straight up to shelf and picked out a book because the face on the cover stirred something in me. That book was "communion". It was the first book I had read, or been inclined to read, on the subject. Whilst reading it, BAM, a memory from childhood came to me and everyone else in the room asked me if I was OK. Apparently I went white. The things is, the memory of events has been veryfied by my family, although I don't tell them the complete memory, just the easier bits of it.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Well, I'm not fully understanding here. How exactly do the greys look and how does their presence feel? Are they friendly, malicious or what?
Can they communicate in any way?
This is a very vague topic.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Very Inconsistent.
And Stop Comparing This To Sexual Abuse. It Is Only Adding To Shock Value, And Completely Untrue.

How Do You Make Contact With These "Greys"?
Also, If They Are Aliens (i.e Biological Beings From a Planets Natural Habitat)...How Do They Control You When You Are Sleeping, And Not Appear In The Physical Form?

And If They Live On Human Fear, What Could Possiblly "Awaken" Them? Seeing as it is Their Sustenance, It Is Not Something They Choose, But Something They Need.

Very Inconsistent.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I wouldn't say vague, I think complex is more suited.
People have differing views on the little ***kers (OK, occasionally tall).

Try describing how a human behaves to an ET. Not easy. What I mean is that with the "Greys" alone there are people whom report good experiences and some bad. It might even be that there are different races or factions of the buggers. Or are the bad ones clones made by someone else to make us fear the true greys, or vice versa for that matter.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join