It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What you amount to. (the tea party)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I've said this so many times (I can type this in my sleep) but the primary focus of the Tea Party is smaller government and personal responsibility.
If the GOP doesn't want to adhere to these tenets, then we vote them out.
If the DNC doesn't want to adhere. . . .

The Tea Party is still in its infancy. There will be growing pains. But I have faith that despite the attempted hi-jackings, name-callings, the central message will prevail.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

The TEA PARTY and the majority of its proponents depend on a large casserole of stupid, like a endless

like AN endless

If you are going to call people stupid, could you at least get your grammar right? Where do you find your art? It's horrendous. Picasso or something? I never did like his stuff. I heard a major talk show host tonight talking about how liberals ruined art in this century. Stuff like Jesus and bottles of urine, you know that type of thing. The thing is, that ruining art is part of the communist agenda, and I'm not surprised to see you use it.

edit on 3-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Thank you.
I thought I was pretty nice about explaining the faults of the tea party, but the only feedback I've gotten back from members (excluding beezzer) has been a reaction as if I'd called them all retarded.

Tea Party was a good idea for about fifteen minutes. They should have expected it would have been hijacked.. if they had recognized the attempt to hijack they could have realized they were on to something and kept going instead they accepted it and it ruined everything they were attempting. Now we need a new and real progressive grass roots movement.

I personally don't think they care that it has been "highjacked", it was "highjacked" before it even entered
the lexicon, if you look at Glenn Becks strategy, the seeds were being sown immediately following the election. The Tea Party is nothing more than a front to launder the past from the American psyche, conservatives go
in the "Tea Party confessional booth" and come out reformed populists, so righteous. The fact of the matter
is the Tea Party is courting and nurturing the same revolving door of policies and politicians. The name of the
game is privatize, the legal system, the political system and the regulatory system - therefore all the people
who cannot afford the lobby should save their pennies and be thankful the air is still free. I can't wait to see
the trail of regression these geniuses will initiate with smiles, send your kids to the factories! Minimum wage
jobs will pay you more than minimum wage for fun, once minimum wage is toileted! I mean the whole parade
is so mindless in areas, I feel stupid buying into ANY of it.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Are yu sure you are not still living in pre-perestroika Russia? I keep seeing an image of you with a brown Castro type hat on, working a collective farm.

Please don't take this wrong but this is what I always see

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

I cannot speak for other T Party members. I think the GOP is going to throw the fight and give it to Obama a second term. Remember RINOS are on the same side as Obama. Isn't that what this is about? All the NWO ppl are moving their agenda forward no matter who is in office.
T Party thought they could get somewhere by getting ppl inside govt. I am frankly disappointeed Boehner just did the go along and get along thing.

Scott Brown was a disaster, T Party thought he was going to be on their side. Another disappointment.

What side is your side?

United Healthcare, Walmart, XE, DELL???

Who?

The Tea Party is for private collectives, only the things that can facilitate and funnel profits towards the
top, the same people who fund elections, buy politicians and lobby their own agenda into law. Deny it
all you want, this simple dynamic is tattooed to the Tea Party's soul.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Then why don't they support the one man that has touted smaller govt from the start???

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

You mean piss christ.. and it's actually not a bad piece. If the medium had remained a secret christians would have flocked to it because its a beautiful photo. Anyway enough derailing this thread isn't about art or your terrible opinions on art. Why speak of something you know nothing of?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Private collectives? You mean corporations? Well, it's a known fact that communism is against capitallist venture. Lol.
There is community, and then there is communism.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

You mean piss christ.. and it's actually not a bad piece. If the medium had remained a secret christians would have flocked to it because its a beautiful photo. Anyway enough derailing this thread isn't about art or your terrible opinions on art. Why speak of something you know nothing of?

Something I know nothing of? Well, isn't that the height of arrogance. Art is subjective anyway, but I do know that Raphael and Da Vinci are 100 % better art than Picasso.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Serrano in 2010 at Michael Musto's Village Voice 25th Anniversary party
Andres Serrano (born August 15, 1950 in New York City) is an American photographer and artist who has become notorious through his photos of corpses and his use of faeces and bodily fluids in his work, notably his controversial work "Piss Christ", a red-tinged photograph of a crucifix submerged in a glass container of what was purported to be the artist's own urine.

So if that is your idea of excellent art, then I don't know what to say.
And the piss art is nothing but a profane hatred of Christianity.

I do appreciate art of both domestic and foreign cultures though. Japanese, Chinese, Hindu. I'm really quite broadminded. I appreciate ballet and ballroom dance and symphony and Japanese festivals with tea room rituals and pottery throwing and Taiko drumming(its a bit loud but quite amazing). I adore the St. Louis Japanese garden with its wonderful sweeping cherry trees and rock gardens inspired by Buddhist monks. I just prefer beauty.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Then why don't they support the one man that has touted smaller govt from the start???

Good question.

I don't know.

Really. I don't.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Then you see my point? It's partly what I was getting at with this thread. A grass roots movement that is promoting the same mainstream candidates. Something went wrong. It's why I think there needs to be a new one.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

The TEA PARTY and the majority of its proponents depend on a large casserole of stupid, like a endless

like AN endless

If you are going to call people stupid, could you at least get your grammar right? Where do you find your art? It's horrendous. Picasso or something? I never did like his stuff. I heard a major talk show host tonight talking about how liberals ruined art in this century. Stuff like Jesus and bottles of urine, you know that type of thing. The thing is, that ruining art is part of the communist agenda, and I'm not surprised to see you use it.

Awwww

Is your Butt hurt???

You better toughen your ass for the coming installment of emperor Perry, Grand Tea Master Viceroy!

Tell me

What is the Tea Party going to do for retired seniors who are having a hard time surviving AND paying for their prescription drugs?

Let me guess?

Eliminate Social Security

Eliminate medicare

Reinstitute rescission

What is the Tea Party going to do for education?

Eliminate funding for teachers

Eliminate funding for nutritional programs

Eliminate healthcare for poor students

If it isn't helping a corporate strategy, it isn't Tea Party material...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

like AN endless

Awwww

Is your Butt hurt???

You better toughen your ass for the coming installment of emperor Perry, Grand Tea Master Viceroy!

Tell me

What is the Tea Party going to do for retired seniors who are having a hard time surviving AND paying for their prescription drugs?

Let me guess?

Eliminate Social Security

Eliminate medicare

Reinstitute rescission

What is the Tea Party going to do for education?

Eliminate funding for teachers

Eliminate funding for nutritional programs

Eliminate healthcare for poor students

If it isn't helping a corporate strategy, it isn't Tea Party material...

Janky all I can say is you are totally for the collective. This is why you and I don't mix. How's that collective farming workin out for ya?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Private collectives? You mean corporations? Well, it's a known fact that communism is against capitallist venture. Lol.

Yes the Corporation,

the Tea Party Deity of Fortune

I am against the destruction of the American economy and the privatization of America political system.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Janky all I can say is you are totally for the collective. This is why you and I don't mix. How's that collective farming workin out for ya?

All I can say is you are against anyone who isn't affixed with a logo.

Screwing seniors, student and teachers is brave work, gotta make sure the government isn't serving the people
it represents.
edit on 3-9-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Then you see my point? It's partly what I was getting at with this thread. A grass roots movement that is promoting the same mainstream candidates. Something went wrong. It's why I think there needs to be a new one.

If Perry gets the "Tea Party" support, then you might be correct. But I have faith in the integrity of the common folks.

ETA: if the choice falls between Obama v Perry, then I'd vote for Perry. (honest dsclosure here)
edit on 3-9-2011 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

You are hilarious! I am having a good laugh. Not really, but your ideology is definitely not mine.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

Yes the Corporation,

the Tea Party Deity of Fortune

I am against the destruction of the American economy and the privatization of America political system.

And you view corporations as the destruction of the economy... that is so quintessential Marx.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

If it comes to that.. it really wont matter who you pick.
Can we try to not let it come to that? Perry is bad news and Obama has done very little good and gotten us into more war, but Perry has said he will continue the wars (and he used to be a dem so he will be the same as Obama).

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

They will have to back someone. Who do you think it will be, honestly?
edit on 3-9-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join