It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What you amount to. (the tea party)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Yep, Vic, they do turn away racists. I have already posted vids of Tea Partiers running out plants with nazi shirts.
Racism is not acceptable. KKK is not appreciated at rallies.
But look what's come out of the Obama admin???? Cmon please be real here. Obama is the first POTUS I've ever seen be completely obviously anti Republican. He doesn't even bother to hide it. How would you expect Republicans to declare him their President when we know he is not.
In fact he may not even be (natural born) American. Do you think it is racist to call him Kenyan when even his wife admits Kenya is his home Country? She has been videod saying, "His home country of Kenya". What else could that possibly mean?
edit on 2-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I suppose we need a name, and a platform to distinguish us from the "Conservative" misnomer, and to distinguish us from the GOP and big money Tea Party.

What be that name? I'm sure someone on this site could think of one that gives a good idea of what the party is about just from hearing it.
edit on 2-9-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Oh you can't even try that..
The last president's grandfather attempted a coup against America and was a fascist that supported the Nazi's. That's right, when president Bush was a baby, the man that bounced him on his knee was a fascist that literally tried to overthrow the American government in a coup de tat.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

She is not intelligent. It's not a mystery. It's there for all to see.
I would bet any amount of money I am more intelligent than her and could beat her in any debate.
However she was a good face to prop up. The only reason we know who she is is because the McCain Camp tried to pull a fast one when they found out Obama didn't pick a woman as his vice. That is it. She has no positions of her own you have to know that. You have to know if she got in the white house she would not be making policy or decision. She doesn't have the understanding or knowledge to do that. I hate how Palin supporters always talk of liberals being scared and threatened by Palin because shes a strong woman or some non sense. They bash her because they are terrified of the thought of someone so unqualified and stupid to be in the whitehouse. They would have to wonder who was pulling her strings.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by wasco2

And who might those people be? Because aside from Dr. Paul the only candidates that might even be considered by Tea Party are just GOP that know what to say to get the Tea Party votes.

Basically so far the Tea Party has amounted to GOP candidates having to add an extra sentence to their speeches.
That shouldn't be all it takes to win over a group that's trying to change/save America.
I guess I will just have to find another group or start another political group. I think I saw another user that made a thread about what they want in a party/government. Maybe we can get something together that is the absolute most sensible party out there.

The reason more conservative Repub T Partiers don't go for Ron Paul is because he is too soft on the Pot issue, and because they feel he may be too soft on foreign policy. I am not saying that he is, but that is a perception. Conservative Americans know that WWIII could happen, and who would be at the helm if America was really attacked? Obama's campaign promises on the military truly concerned me and many other real Americans. I am not for war and I did not like Bush's wars either, so calling me a war monger or war hawk just doesn't cut it.
If it wasn't for good ol American soldiers, Aussie and Canadians, and British, we would all be speaking German now wouldn't we?
You can talk all about how FDR let Pearl Harbor happen to get us into the war, but we did defeat the Germans. My Dad fought in that war. My Dad was a lieutenant. My Dad was in the 82 airborne. He was in the first troops to reach the camps....get my drift? I know people in the Tea Party who are Korean War Veterans. These people fought for our country.
I always hear liberals with their hatred of America and all she stands for, how they hate war and hate the bourgeois Capitalists. Yes, they are leftist now, thats communist rhetoric. And the cameleons they are they turn around and talk about how they love America, but we have seen Obama's version of it. His refusal to wear the flag pin, all the stupid rhetoric of how nationalism is nazism. That is nothing but empty rhetoric.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

What pot issue? Are you seriously telling me that republicans don't like Ron Paul because he doesn't think people should be thrown in jail for smoking pot? That's the craziest thing I've ever heard.

No one should ever be arrested for pot. Give them a 50 dollar fine and let them go.
Allow people to grow it and guess what? You eliminate armed drug dealers bringing it in from mexico. You eliminate crime and you save tax payers money.

And what do you mean he's soft on foreign policy. He just doesn't want us wasting money on wars we don't need to be in. We don't need to be fighting anyone right now! That is a fact. We don't need to be in any war. If we were attacked we would go to war, if Ron Paul was the president he would go to war if we were attacked. His war would be a lot more efficient though. I think RP's foreign policy is brilliant.. and actually the only foreign policy anyone has put out, everyone else is just continue on as is.

Also just to address what you said.. if we had not gotten involved in the war with Germany Germany still would have lost. The Russians would have defeated them It would have just taken longer. We didn't win that war, but we helped. The difference would be that Germany would have been a completely communist country rather than split down the middle and it would have sucked.. but the Nazi's would still have lost.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

She is not intelligent. It's not a mystery. It's there for all to see.
I would bet any amount of money I am more intelligent than her and could beat her in any debate.
However she was a good face to prop up. The only reason we know who she is is because the McCain Camp tried to pull a fast one when they found out Obama didn't pick a woman as his vice. That is it. She has no positions of her own you have to know that. You have to know if she got in the white house she would not be making policy or decision. She doesn't have the understanding or knowledge to do that. I hate how Palin supporters always talk of liberals being scared and threatened by Palin because shes a strong woman or some non sense. They bash her because they are terrified of the thought of someone so unqualified and stupid to be in the whitehouse. They would have to wonder who was pulling her strings.

Who is making policy in the WH now? Who says she doesn't have the understanding? Rachel Maddow? Bill Maher? Pullease, I would never take these leftist views seriously.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

No.. me. I'm saying she doesn't. Anyone can watch her interviews, how she talks, how she never gives an in depth response to anything. She has never said anything of substance ever. Show me an example I'd love to see it ( if possible just post links rather than videos though I dont want to get the thread derailed into a Palin thing).

Anyone who has watched her and listened can just tell. She barely makes it with the script and we there are people that would let her "run" the country?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

What pot issue? Are you seriously telling me that republicans don't like Ron Paul because he doesn't think people should be thrown in jail for smoking pot? That's the craziest thing I've ever heard.

No one should ever be arrested for pot. Give them a 50 dollar fine and let them go.
Allow people to grow it and guess what? You eliminate armed drug dealers bringing it in from mexico. You eliminate crime and you save tax payers money.

I can tell you right off that the minute the pot issue came up in the debate his numbers tanked. If you are pro pot, I am sorry I have to oppose you. I don't understand why liberals are so into the pot thing? Why would you want more generations of Americans to do the lazy pot smoking thing? I'm at the tail end of the baby boomer generation. Think I was born yesterday???? Think I don't know what goes on in that scene? THC does affect the brain and also can cause at least temporary paranoia and psychosis.
Here is a quick excerpt on some side effects of it

Impaired judgment and motor coordination / Shortened attention span and distractibility / Anxiety and panic attacks /Increased heart rate / Increased risk of heart attack / Increased risk for schizophrenia in vulnerable individuals, Problems with memory and learning / Lowered motivation / Decreased alertness and coordination / Addiction / Withdrawal symptoms from stopping drug use (in a chronic user): irritability, sleeplessness, anxiety, impaired appetite, and aggression.

www.abovetheinfluence.com... &gclid=CMuHvc64_6oCFU6P5godeyT4yA

I can find more, but why promote it? We had a generation of drugged out hippies and now they are the anti war people running things in the WH.
Even Obama inhaled. Think I'm kidding? Why would the left promote this? We know why, beause it degrades our ability to think clearly and act logically, and that was all part of the Russian plan to break us down internally.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

It's not a matter of "letting" people join. If you come to a rally, does that mean you joined? Tea Party does now send out mailings to people who have "joined' a local group or the Tea Party Express, but as far as I know, "joining' means you went to the local facebook page or ning group and asked to be on the list and they tell you when an upcoming meeting is. As far as I know there is no screening process and an application form where they approve your membership. So "letting" people join is really a misnomer. There is no process which says you must be Republican to join either. That is so silly. I get emails from MediaMatters, but does that mean I joined them? I let them send me emails and they think I am listening to them. Hahaha let them waste their own broadband space.

No wonder I never got my hat ;t-shirt or laminated membership card!!

That's why ALL these "you Tea- partiers..are sooooo naieve" threads just bring comic relief.

"You guys all stand for : " eating babies/ starving poor people etc."... "what evah"

I don't care what
"big names" mention"the teaparty"! I/we are not obligated to support any of them.

All tea partiers are G.O.P.(!!!!) So what? All teaparty "candidates" were born with two arms and two legs.Doesn't mean they rate anyone's monetary support or vote.

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus.

Tea Partiers are tired of business as usual too. This is why it's shaking up the GOP status quo. It's a good thing. But leftists are worried about that because they have been getting the GOP to come too much their way on things, and now the Tea Party is causing a shift back to real conservative values.
Face it. The Democrats are tooooo left. They are the radicals in this country. And they KNOW it.

edit on 2-9-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

No.. me. I'm saying she doesn't. Anyone can watch her interviews, how she talks, how she never gives an in depth response to anything. She has never said anything of substance ever. Show me an example I'd love to see it ( if possible just post links rather than videos though I dont want to get the thread derailed into a Palin thing).

Anyone who has watched her and listened can just tell. She barely makes it with the script and we there are people that would let her "run" the country?

Ah, ok what in depth explanation comes out of Obama's mouth? Want some examples?
How about these gems

"We are the ones we have been waiting for"

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

And how is Obama doing with that script? We all know how he is without his teleprompter. Are you kiddin me? I think what you really mean is that Sarah calls Barack on his leftist policies.
See, this is what I mean. The Left thinks its great that Obama sends taxpayer money to Brazil's nationalized oil industry while shutting down our own domestic drilling. Need I say what I think about that? Don't tell me they love America cause they don't. It's just that simple.
Sarah stands for developing our own natural resources.
The Left hates her for that. She challenges their globalist strategy of dependence on foreign oil. Then the Left blames it on Big Oil Republicans.

But guess what, She talks capitalism and the Left hates bourgeois Capitalists

Sarah says, "we have to make sure there ISNT the CRONY CAPITALISM"

haha leftists shoot themselves in the foot when they criticise her.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Well.. thanks for doing exactly what I felt was coming and asked you not to do by posting a wall of meaningless videos.
Anyway this is beside any point of this thread. I'm not an Obama supporter and we all know he's not dumb so showing me gaffes he's made is pointless.

I don't need to be persuaded against Obama. How about this, I'll concede that Obama is dumb if you concede that Palin can only be more dumb.

We are getting off topic.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I heard her talking about letting the States take care of things....oh isn't that Ron Paul's stance?

People are just listening to the MSM crfiticize her. Or maybe you are just leftist Vic.

Face it, the Left hates Sarah for her stance on abortion, energy, religion.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

reply to post by getreadyalready

Let's outline it here or start a thread.
A party that welcomes everyone as completely equal with not hate and it's policy and platform are completely based in reason.

That's a fantastic idea except for the fact that Americans don't have "reason" as their strong suite.

Americans are typified primarily by their divisiveness pertaining to ideology, religion, race, culture and counter culture tribes, styles, fashion etc. Everyone wanting to be unique and at the sametime accepted into their neotribe.

If Americans were reasonable....we wouldn't be in the shape we are in now with the rampant hate and even talk of civil war. If Americans were reasonable there would be no need for political parties at all.

edit on 2-9-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

America also doesn't stand united,as it was intended.I think The United States greatest idea will be their greatest downfall.
The belief that multiples of peoples can exist in the same place and have a collective soul.To many different ideologies,beliefs,ethics..ect.IMO.How could it work?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Listening to Baracks own words is a wall of meaningless videos?
Ok remind me not to show you Barack's own meaningless bull.

Even the one vid of Sarah I posted shows she has more real information than Obama and his idiot ideology.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Here's Obama on energy
"We are gonna have to change our habits" "we are gonna have to change our light bulbs"

If you don't understand why the Tea Party hates this rhetoric then I don't know what else to say. Why does Obama want to force us to change our light bulbs from incandescant to those stupid mercury filled ones that also release other toxic materials?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Seriously??
This is what I'm afraid of. I'm sorry to insult you, but if people like you are going to like someone and vote based on this incorrect information and lies that the media allows candidates to tell you without immediately having a disclaimer telling you she is wrong then you shouldnt be allowed to vote. See if fox wasnt in the GOP pocket they would have had a real journalist call her on being a complete idiot and spreading lies.
You just proved every point I made with this video.

Obama isnt the reason gas prices and oil prices are high. They went higher with Bush in office. It doesn't have to do with not drilling in the U.S. eventually they probably will.. what solution is that? Run it all out then what happens? Yeah the left is right we shouldn't focus on drilling here we should focus on coming up with new ways to use alternative energy sources. Anyone that tries to sell you drilling in the U.S. should instantly be suspect and are likely bought by big oil.

The reason gas prices are high is because it is a non renewable resource. Oil is traded on the commodities futures exchange. The price is agreed upon before it's out of the ground. Also the fact that oil is traded in U.S. dollars and our dollar is losing value drives the price up. It has nothing to do with us not drilling here. Do you really think we would use our own oil even if we drilled it? I guess you and Sarah think there is some American oil company that's going to drive it right to our refineries? No the American land will be divided into contracts and sold to non American oil companies and be right on the market next to the rest of the oil. Sarah knows this buts shes a big oil shill so she wants to lie to you and tell you it's Obama. The left is right on this one. We shouldn't even be thinking oil. We don't need to destroy our land (think gulf oil spill) for something that benefits some rich oil tycoons and then runs out. How would you feel when they destroy alaska and wetlands and other beautiful places and your oil prices dont go down? Cuz they wont. Would you be mad then? It's a LIE. Oil is going up because it should already be obsolete and they gotta squeeze those pennies out. I can't believe anyone would believe that someone saying destroy your home for oil is your friend. Do you think she really gives a damn if you save 50 cents a gallon? NO, USE YOUR BRAIN.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Why shouldn't they. They are all poor stances. They are all stances that invade the lives of other people she should butt out. Her energy policy just serves oil people why would you think her policy of destroying our land to sell contracts to independent oil capitalists is a good plan? Did you think for the first time in our history that the money from the oil would be sold as American and go to your country or relieve the people some how? Don't be a fool.
I can't believe smart people are falling for the idiotic, transparent lies of this woman aswell as these other candidates. And she does not share a stance with R.P.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
]And further, POTUS addressed the US Dept Energy telling them he will put Americans to work rebuilding roads thinking he would sound like FDR of course..yah that workd out great, he blamd the economy on the Right, he claims that wind turbines will create millions of new clean energy jobs, and talked about smart grids. oh great, that means telling us how much air conditioning we get. He is going to ration energy!!!!!

"Just these first steps towards modernizing the way WE DISTRIBUTE ELECTRICITY..."
Can't you read that handwriting on the wall? But the liberal left wants this because they are Totalitarians. See how that works? They also think he's going to save our forests. He will do it by telling you and me what setting to put our thermostat on. That is also the UN Agenda 21, and he is definitely part of that globalist cabal. Al Gore who needs you when we have Barack?

Oh yes, he's smart and he's slick.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join