It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What you amount to. (the tea party)

page: 5
16
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


Well obviously if you and Palin think selling oil contracts to destroy American land to get at our own oil will benefit the American people in some way than you wish it to be socialist. Otherwise why would you campaign on that, why would people vote for it and how would it benefit them. You are all over the place do you realize that?



See you have just proven to everyone here your agenda. Selling oil contracts to destroy American land! Wow, but Obama can give my paycheck to Brazil to destroy land. Wow! That's freaking brilliant!

And please throw away your toothbrush. Do it now. It's made of petroleum product.

hotair.com...
www.americanthinker.com...

edit on 2-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The usurpation of The Tea Party is part of a process that must take place when a third party tries to establish itself in a system rife with corruption...

The early days of the republic probably had many groups that were infiltrated by opposition agents whose sole purpose was to disrupt and destroy the group itself.

This unpleasant cycle might repeat 3 or 4 times before a true third party emerges...

This might be why Ron Paul is not moving towards them politically...



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


No you are missing my point. I didn;t say big bad capitalism at all. I just pointed out that she lied. Things caused oil to go up. Did I offer a solution, anything about how bad it was? No I just pointed out that she lied in placing the blame. Oil can fly to the sky for all I care, it's time to move past it.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


No you are missing my point. I didn;t say big bad capitalism at all. I just pointed out that she lied. Things caused oil to go up. Did I offer a solution, anything about how bad it was? No I just pointed out that she lied in placing the blame. Oil can fly to the sky for all I care, it's time to move past it.



You are going to have to tell me what was a lie or its a no-go opinion. Things caused oil to go up, speculators caused oil to go up, Saudis caused oil to go up....whatever, it didn't help to have Barack put a moratorium on domestic drilling. It's just so simple.
edit on 2-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


No.. that's not my agenda. That's my opinion on a topic that YOU brought up.
I made this thread to point out the failings of the Tea Party you have just attempted to put words in my mouth and label me to try to derail the thread. It has been your agenda all along. If it was mine I would have brought it up.. you went there and I gave my honest opinion.

The reason I made this thread was to point out where and why the Tea Party fails and call for a new movement that cuts out all the nonsense of the tea party and doesn't bow to the GOP at every turn.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


I already did. I don't care if you think it's a no go opinion. The arguments have been made and are in this thread for anyone to look at so I don't have to explain again just because you can't comprehend. Other intelligent reasoning people will come along read it and understand. The Tea Party has failed, Palin is a fool, Obama is the same as Bush, there is no real difference between the parties right now, we need a new and real grass roots movement, and Ron Paul is the only viable candidate at the moment.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


No.. that's not my agenda. That's my opinion on a topic that YOU brought up.
I made this thread to point out the failings of the Tea Party you have just attempted to put words in my mouth and label me to try to derail the thread. It has been your agenda all along. If it was mine I would have brought it up.. you went there and I gave my honest opinion.

The reason I made this thread was to point out where and why the Tea Party fails and call for a new movement that cuts out all the nonsense of the tea party and doesn't bow to the GOP at every turn.


I am not trying to derail this thread but seeing you want to dismiss the T Party I will leave the thread. Thanks for the discussion
Buh bye now.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


I already did. I don't care if you think it's a no go opinion. The arguments have been made and are in this thread for anyone to look at so I don't have to explain again just because you can't comprehend. Other intelligent reasoning people will come along read it and understand. The Tea Party has failed, Palin is a fool, Obama is the same as Bush, there is no real difference between the parties right now, we need a new and real grass roots movement, and Ron Paul is the only viable candidate at the moment.



ok buddy, you are right. Everyone can look at this and see for themselves and make up their own minds on the issues.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


I think it was pretty obvious from the original post that I dismiss what they are doing.. but I think that the original idea and a revamped, re branded, similar, but more progressive and well thought out approach (without the exclusion and alienation of other most of America) might be what the country needs.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


I think it was pretty obvious from the original post that I dismiss what they are doing.. but I think that the original idea and a revamped, re branded, similar, but more progressive and well thought out approach (without the exclusion and alienation of other most of America) might be what the country needs.


Paulites are just bothered that their favored candidate isn't gushd over by more conservative Tea Partiers. And the reason conservatives are worried is because some left leaning types make excuses for Iran's saber rattling against Israel. I personally saw this happen one 4th of July. The Ron Paul supporter argued intensely with more conservative people saying that America is the bad guy and Iran is just defending itself.
That kind of rhetoric will get nowhere with red blooded Americans. Sorry that's just the way it is. You can defend Iran all yiou want, but Iran is part of the Sino/Soviet axis by their own choice
Here is an interesting article on how Iran went from being pro American and pro Democracy to well, what it is now.
thenewamerican.com...

.
edit on 2-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


Uh huh.. relevance?
The tea party supporting Israel without question is just another fault.
Buying into a lot of what is said about Iran is of course more of that and lack of knowledge.
The Tea Party will be the ones that buy in completely when the government comes up with a reason to go after iran.
aghanistan, iraq, egypt, libya, syria iran. You guys will pay for it all. Iran isn't bent on destroying themselves by attacking Israel like you guys think. They have been around longer and would probably like to continue.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


Uh huh.. relevance?
The tea party supporting Israel without question is just another fault.
Buying into a lot of what is said about Iran is of course more of that and lack of knowledge.
The Tea Party will be the ones that buy in completely when the government comes up with a reason to go after iran.
aghanistan, iraq, egypt, libya, syria iran. You guys will pay for it all. Iran isn't bent on destroying themselves by attacking Israel like you guys think. They have been around longer and would probably like to continue.


Well I'm sorry but my post on Iran(the article) included the fact that Rockefellers invited Reza Pahlavi to their SLoan Kettering cancer treatment and then somehow he did not get proper treatment. One has to wonder why the Rockefellers would allow that???? I am not a fan of the Rockefellers, as they were tied to Margaret Sanger and her American Birth Control League, they funded the Bolsheviks, they are tied to the tainted Hepatits B vax with the AIDDS virus that infected gays and blacks, and so much more. Reza was Pro Western. Jimmy Carter is responsible for a lot of what happened. Carter is Tri Lateral commission. See how that works?
I am way more into exposing the NWO than you will ever give me credit for.

You say the Tea Party will be all for going after Iran and Libya???? hahaha didnt Bobama already take care of Libya? Did you hear me support him? Maybe you should look at what Tea Partiers say not what Rachel Maddow says they say. lol


Also I believe that the Rothschilds are tied to Israel and that the Rothschilds are Satanic. that's just from my research. The Rothschilds built up their empire since the Napoleonic wars and have bought up a lot of the worlds gold. This is where the conspiracy about bloodlines comes in. Which is also one thing that makes me different from the average T Party. But that is still no excuse for Iran to attack Israel or even vice versa. It is said that One of the Rothschilds tomb is in the masonic graveyard in Israel, and that the Supreme Court building in Israel is full of Masonic symbols. This all ties in to the Illuminati and the bloodlines.


edit on 2-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


You aren't making any sense. I won't say it again. I don't support Obama. If you are so into exposing the NWO, etc. then you would not be supporting the Tea Party obviously.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Also, I believe the Obama admin is most likely secretly supporting radical leftist regimes behind the scenes in Egypt and elsewhere. he is probably following the same path as Tri Lateralist Jimmy Carter did. Carter and Brzezinski secretly supported the radical Khomeini and talked the Shah into abdicating. Remember, in the Bolshevik Revolution, the communists also demanded the Czar abdicate and then they murdered Nicholas and his family.

So, it's easy to blame the US as the bad guys interfering, and we did, but it was the interference of the Tri Laterals, now referred to as CFR.
Antony Sutton has a book called "Tri-laterals Over Washington".

There is the Illuminati connection in all this. The MB has Masonic connections from its inception. It has even been suggested that BO himself has Masonic connections.
edit on 2-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


You aren't making any sense. I won't say it again. I don't support Obama. If you are so into exposing the NWO, etc. then you would not be supporting the Tea Party obviously.


Wrong! The Tea Party is about opposing socialist redistribution schemes, excessive spending in Washington, corruption, etc. Paulites are whining because the Tea party en masse doesn't support Ron Paul. I myself like Ron Paul and wish he'd drop the pot thing. Then he would have more support from conservatives, but he would lose his libertarian base who think we must legalize pot to stop the drug wars.

I think Ron Paul has done a splendid job in exposing the Fed. And even Glenn Beck interviewed Griffin, the author of "The Creature From Jekyll ISland", which shows his learning curve, as before he said it was erroneous.

I can tell you that if the Tea Party conservatives think Ron Paul is too fringe, he will not get their vote or RINO Establishment pubs either. You see how they minimize him.


edit on 2-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


You aren't making any sense. I won't say it again. I don't support Obama. If you are so into exposing the NWO, etc. then you would not be supporting the Tea Party obviously.



Well you are not making sense either when you start talking about the Tea Party supporting bombing Libya. But they won't support someone who seems weak in defense.
I was trying to bring a better understanding of bad foreign policy into light where Iran is concerned, since you brought up all those Islamic countries.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow
 


Look at what has happened since the inception of the Tea Party. It has gone from a grass-root movement, a GOP shell, a defiled (racist) organization, a platform for frnge GOP candidates, to . . . . . . . . .?

Whatever you call it, (I believe) is moot. The genie is out of the bottle.

Regular people, average people (Lib, GOP, indy, libertarian) all have picked up the mantle of "The Tea Party". Any attempt by the GOP to hi-jack will end in failure.
Any attempt by progressives to demonize, will end in failure.

This is the movement that most in power have feared. It's not some organization with rules or a set standard. It's a wake-up to the people that they have the power, they have a voice, they have the ability to make a change.
Look at Apartheid. A minority controlled the majority for decades/centuries. Then one day, the majority said, "Wait-a-minute!" WE outnumber them!

We outnumber them.

And they (TPTB) are nervous.

Platforms come and go. Issues change as the weather. But what will remain, is the ability to enact change. And that single point is why the Tea Party is so dangerous, so powerful (in potential).


TPTB is not nervous...

The power that be, are PRIVATE entities and individuals that shape policy through their capital, via their business holdings.

The TEA parties proposed policy, is a virtual spouse to business, hence the TEA party is not a threat to
the corrosive subversive forces of government. The PTB, that fund political campaigns in exchange
for influence are more than happy to have PRO BUSINESS, Tea Party candidates look the other way,
when they try to license a new nuclear facility, block import drugs or drill for oil in stupid places.

The TEA PARTY and the majority of its proponents depend on a large casserole of stupid, like a endless,
indivisible enchilada of idiocy sent to dumbfound masses and obscure the very policies the POLITICIANS will enact.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus


Wrong!


RIGHT!

The Politicians I see representing the Tea Party will be the people instituting the policies.

None of those candidates have anything to say about corporatism and the private forces which drive
this insane government. Tea Party is, more drilling, more nuclear, more pollution, more subprime,
more rescission, more usury, more outsourcing, basically anything that corporations are itching to
unfurl, the Tea Party is down for whatever.I feel like I am talking to dementia patients here, what
is not computing with you guys?


... I mean the Tea Party is going to vote for Bachman or what???

That lady has made the majority of her money from income redistributed by the government, be it her
paycheck or various subsidies, she has taken more money than three generations of my family combined.



posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red
 


Thank you.
I thought I was pretty nice about explaining the faults of the tea party, but the only feedback I've gotten back from members (excluding beezzer) has been a reaction as if I'd called them all retarded.

Tea Party was a good idea for about fifteen minutes. They should have expected it would have been hijacked.. if they had recognized the attempt to hijack they could have realized they were on to something and kept going instead they accepted it and it ruined everything they were attempting. Now we need a new and real progressive grass roots movement.



posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red
 


I cannot speak for other T Party members. I think the GOP is going to throw the fight and give it to Obama a second term. Remember RINOS are on the same side as Obama. Isn't that what this is about? All the NWO ppl are moving their agenda forward no matter who is in office.
T Party thought they could get somewhere by getting ppl inside govt. I am frankly disappointeed Boehner just did the go along and get along thing.

Scott Brown was a disaster, T Party thought he was going to be on their side. Another disappointment.
edit on 3-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
16
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join