It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if I am really a Monarch child.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by HermitShip
reply to post by goldentorch

Your post doesnt make much sense. I dont believe it at all. If you are a monarch, then posting on a site like this will come to the attention of your "masters". A title of "what if I am really a monarch child" will defiantly alert "keywords" in the Echelon monitoring system that then will have a "handler" dispatched to give one of the compartmentalized "alters" a sequence code that will tell your brain to tell your "heart" to stop. = dead. You really think they spend all that time and money molding Monarchs, just to have them spill the beans to the public on a web board?

There has been only one legitimate Monarch to break their programming with the help of a trained psychologist, and come forward, and even she coming forward is suspicious, and could very well be an entire MK-ULTRA operation of disinformation to the Public itself.

I dont buy it, and if you are truly a Monarch, you are hap hazard in your method, and careless. Monarchs have a shelf life anyway supposedly of 30 years old. If you knew what was best for you, you would either contact O'Brien; if you want to take that chance, or find a shrink that is familiar with these sorts of things and talk to them. Be wary of that method as well, for there are many whom have been placed in these positions to find any subjects that are showing signs of alter degradation, and basically reprogram them, or send them back to the center for trauma.

Even if you are posting behind a firewall, etc, it does not matter, as your alter can be accessed with the words and sequences used to program you, and that includes kill codes.

Not to mention the fact that this site, like all Conspiracy sites have many agents on it, controlling the information that is being exposed to the public at large.

If you truly are a monarch, I feel for you, and have no solution, because they have all their bases covered. I would disappear if it was me into the forest, leave society, and never be heard from again, if I really felt I was that dangerous to Humanity.

Either way good luck.

I was not meant to be entirely invisible and yes I don't believe I could be on a computer and it not be known about so if my attitude seems slightly cavalier it's from being painted into a corner. Nor did I expect people to believe me but the conversation has gone reasonably well so far considering the emotive subject matter.
I am haphazard because to state these things as public record is necassary and painful.
Thank you for the kind words, no there is not much to be done just any acts of defiance I can carry off.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LuFri
If things are on a 4,000 year cycle what event(s) ended the previous cycle and started this one? How many cycles have there been?

Do you have a time frame for your mission? Please be more specific than "soon".

The last cycle I see as initiated by Hatshepsut and Tutankhamun. The cycle before that would have been Thammuz
and another female. Though Thammuz is seen as a semi-mythical figure he is the only identifiable figure I am able to point at.
The notion of the number of cycles is impossible for me to grasp especially with the timings of our history being pushed further and further back.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by HermitShip

Lots of info, thanks!

So much reading, got to make some time ...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenStarrz

You are right in many ways. Posting in public as I stated in another reply is an act of defiance.
I was supposed to find something on my own. Which is to believe.
The world is set at present for a hysteria and I believe I am part of the mecahanism (or was intended to be), when the world is poised with end times hysteria it would not take much of a trigger.
The church is predicting end times amateur sky gazers are threatening destruction from mysterious planets or asteroids, UFO fans are saying that aliens are about to pounce, war everywhere you look. All in all a mentally exhausted nervous wreck of humanity verging on hysteria and suicide. Would not take much hype to finally crash us off the rails.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by goldentorch
reply to post by SevenStarrz

You are right in many ways. Posting in public as I stated in another reply is an act of defiance.
I was supposed to find something on my own. Which is to believe.
The world is set at present for a hysteria and I believe I am part of the mecahanism (or was intended to be), when the world is poised with end times hysteria it would not take much of a trigger.
The church is predicting end times amateur sky gazers are threatening destruction from mysterious planets or asteroids, UFO fans are saying that aliens are about to pounce, war everywhere you look. All in all a mentally exhausted nervous wreck of humanity verging on hysteria and suicide. Would not take much hype to finally crash us off the rails.

Thank you for the reply, goldentorch.

I am trying to understand the things you are writing, and I must admit that conceptually, at times, I don't think I'm understanding everything. But I am reading with great curiousity and interest.

I didn't think you were coming back to the thread. I'm glad you did.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kallisti36

How can you be sure of the TPTB pushing us toward monotheism? Do you mean all monotheism is directed by TPTB or certain groups (i.e. Islam). It seems to me that there is a dual zeitgeist; a move toward atheist marxist dialectic materialism, and a move toward a false monotheism: the worship of the Beast. Is this a fair assumption or are you under the opinion that all Abrahamic monotheism is puppeteered?
edit on 29-8-2011 by kallisti36 because: (no reason given)

Interesting points. From my own perspective I understand Abrahamic monotheism to be puppeteered.
Why couldn't that also include a dialectic materialist stance but repleacing Marxism with Faith in the equation. I also find that Monotheism is not very Monotheistic. The Catholic church is a prime example of polytheism in my opinion.
However the whole Abrahamic system is polytheistic if one considers it's the same God in the same book yet has three different personas. The original controlled opposition is the creation of a triumvirate from a single figure.
As to 'if' they are pushing us towards monotheism isn't what all three of them promise themselves that there will be just one in the end. It's like a death threat to every other cultural and philosophical narrative on earth.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExCommando

Originally posted by LightAssassin

They save the corruption of my sphincter for a ceremony. Instead they create a second 'anus' so to speak by weakening the wall of my alimentary canal at one side to co-incide with damage to the glutumous maximus at that same side.

WTF??????????????????????????

Horrible thoughts are they not.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
MK ULTRA is religion, another form of mind control.

It is merely another manifestation of religion indeed. They were into mind control thousands of years ago.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Sorry Phenomium , David Bowie is not a monarch child , dont know where your getting that idea from
is it just because you see lady gaga as some form of mind control psy ops for kids and teens , and you connect the dot with bowie for having the same face makeup?

Do you know much about david bowie ?
I can honestly tell you that there is no way possible that david bowie is a monarch child or has ever been under any mind control by a nefarious government agency .

The messages of david bowies songs compared to the messages in lady gagas songs , let alone even comparing them on the same page is asking for the death penalty , its an insult to Bowie. hahaah

Anyways there is no way he is a monarch , have you read his biography ?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Id have to disagree , that mind control and religion are not the same thing , religion was developed by our early ancestors to explain what could not be explained.
Just some evil dudes later on came along and used relgion as a form of mind control.
Originally religion or belief in a higher power was to relieve the stress of death and the unknown there after.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LuFri
If things are on a 4,000 year cycle what event(s) ended the previous cycle and started this one? How many cycles have there been?

Do you have a time frame for your mission? Please be more specific than "soon".

The last cycle I see as initiated by Hatshepsut and Tutankhamun. The cycle before that would have been Thammuz
and another female. Though Thammuz is seen as a semi-mythical figure he is the only identifiable figure I am able to point at.
The notion of the number of cycles is impossible for me to grasp especially with the timings of our history being pushed further and further back.

i was curious about this so i looked it up because i know who Tutankhamen was but had not heard of Hatshepsut. Upon reading a little and looking at pictures, i noticed that she looks almost identical to her alleged lover and probably most important builder. almost identical.... i thought surely they must have been mistaken when they thought it was her alleged lover in a statue holding her only daughter. I thought "no, that's got be be her... why would they think that is him holding her daughter, they look just alike"... but then I read more and the story is a little peculiar.

... and look how HUGE their eyes are in the statues. Interesting stuff.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadioKnecht
What I don't get is how you first realize you are what you claim to be.What triggers your "self-awareness" (so to speak)?

In addition, how can "they" (whoever they may be) get ahold of children to get them through the horrible trauma that molds their personalities?

Another post speaks of the stress factor triggering a socipathic response.
They put me under severe stress during the first Gulf War and led me to believe that even though I left the army many years ago I was led to believe I had a part to play.
I put in my op about red herrings and I'm always aware of that. You know how plausible denial works, you can say a million things right but one is crucified for the one mistake.
Having said that during this stressful time many hidden parts of my mind came out. Things happened that I am struggling to exemplify, it would be trying to express the imagary of abstract thoughts and notions and that is not that easy to do.
One of the things that did come to the surface was being put in a pit at 4 and then the really serious memory of it again at 8 yr old. Then you can start to put other little triggers together and the picture becomes clearer.
The pit was in the backyard of a house and I would go past it's remnants daily (a shallow depression left in the ground), and a cousin would nod his head towards this shallow depression which meant nothing till memories of being kept in the pit resurfaced. He was keeping the hurt and pain alive in my unconscious. Now that is one nasty trick.
After being held in the pit another vivid memory was of being placed in a large wooden packing crate and being charged at by my peer group and they kicked at the cage and hit it with sticks screaming and shouting.
Here we have another nasty little trick because those self same men would appear later in my life to try dominate me by implicit menace.
These people have been at programmes like ultra for thousands of years. They know what they are doing.
When memories like this arise and you connect the dots it's hearbreaking to think how manipulated one has been all one's life and for a large part of that time to not even be aware of it.
It's as if they maintained a level of post traumatic stress within me just waiting for when they wished to allow it out of me.
You are digging around every level of your mind and the adrenalin rush of being free of those dark and repressed memories is possibly the trigger for the stress, which then plays against a rising anger and distaste for what has happened to one's life and one becomes a powder keg.
I would have to answer sectism to your second question. Every church is divided, this works for them. Divided and conquered within and without. As was planned, planned opposition within and without.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by EttaDiem

I think I understand what you are putting accross but I find symbolism and attachment to them to be both damaging and dangerous. S I can't really answer you in any meaningful way as symbolism has only ever been a thraet and a danger to me, so to read too far into your post to form a reply i am afraid I am unable to do at this time.

edit on 30/8/11 by goldentorch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

which you should know if you are a "delta" was it?
reply to post by Rosha

I have not claimed to "be" anything so fabriating it in order to make a sarcastic and cutting remark is poor penmanship.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
One thing I believe that is really insidious about people who are 'messed with" is that very small, seemingly slight details begin to surface... like constant reminders that you are being watched. You try to tell someone of just one recent incident and people say "oh, maybe that was just coincidence"... or "how do you get all that from this?"

what they don't understand is all those small details remain somewhere in the mind and triggers access and compile them and you would basically have to list each event in a timeline and describe what it meant, that will in turn explain the following triggers.... and it just keeps going and going and going until in your mind, you begin seeing the full spectrum of colors.

no one else is going to be able to experience that perspective unless you were to start from as far back as you can recall and write the whole thing out so that it reads like a novel.... then they would understand... but the point is to keep it fractured. that way it will be difficult for you to put the whole egg together to show anybody who has never seen an egg before. Mental sorcery is never explained to you by your so called teachers. they know too much about these tactics. actually, everyday people know about many of these tactics, but most re not sick enough to make a volatile experiment out of it.
Some people are just so much like average animals. They have no qualms about using people like cattle if they know they get by with it and they think it serves a purpose. It's like your just a thanksgiving turkey. This really shouldn't surprise people but it always does. Mean people can be smart and cunning too.

If you think you have to expose these crimes despite your personal feelings... be careful.

as much as i know truth is important, your expose could be just another set up, so you certainly have my sympathies there. I know people feel they must stand up for truth... and that's true and sometimes instinct can be the worst to follow, but sometimes they save your ass!

good luck on your quest and despite what others demand, you should take as much time as you feel you need without pressure lest you find your steps lead to another pit.
At this point, I would be glad to hear that a cycle of abuse had been broken and not be able to know all the details than to have this explained to me for my own personal knowledge at anothers expense... even though I know you feel it is important.

What's most important is that you win at their game so they have one less living tool to exploit.
That's a major accomplishment in itself.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Sorry about having to break off but sleep called.
You have to understand the recipient of any missive. So to put monarch it mentions the idea of mind control but you can see I am trying to nudge you to the idea that these things go much further back.
I have no real agenda here apart from my open defiance to those awful people that rule us. I am in effect trying to warn you so my reasoning has integrity even if you feel it's a little out of left field.
How long do you think the priests have had knowledge of the nervous system and it's effects upon the mind.
How do you bend and twist it yet still retain the victims intellectual constructs and physical integrity.
Here I was going to describe how they do that on an instrument of torture you are familiar with but feel it unwise people don't need to know such things. I could have just wiped this reply because now people will say I'm just didging the issue but it contains graphic details about how to bend a mind and seriously hurt someone and it's bad enough that they know.
So we'll just have to start the premise off a different way.
Earlier in the thread was mentioned that the army had done experiments whereby electro-magnetic forces were detected. Constructing a discussion it's easy to therefore to attach that to the more metaphysical aspects of the philosophical construct of Karma. What if we understood Karma as emotions, everyday emotions, well damage to the nervous sympton damages those emotions and helps construct the person you will become. Religious rituals serve that purpose.
To try exemplify that I'll have to speculate a little. Although the religious campaign against abortion on the basis of life at conception because the growth of cells etc play no part in their abtsract of life and we all carry one. They saying that because of life beginning at inception the foetus feels something yet as soon as the boy was born in American hospitals he was given a circumcision without aneasthetic.
What if circumcision causes a castration complex in men. They started carrying it out somwhat after the second world war.
Makes it feel like everything is being taken away from you, then use banks to actually start taking things from you and you have one hell of a widespread form of mind control and you also get one very angry imperial army.
Controlled opposition, then blame everything on the other chap and utilise an army of imperialists to do your dirty work in creating those fortunes that of stealing what's others.
edit on 30/8/11 by goldentorch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
To further that and to go back to the part mentioned about the nervous system. I believe we use it as a form of communication.
This only became apparent when the stress and pressure broke through the barriers and blew my mind wide open.
To whatever level you believe it exists we are aware.
If the nervous system is the agent of such communications then why not scar your message in that nervous system and twist perceptions. Religious rituals is that form of that attack and they have beeng doing it for thousands of years so the notion of Monarch and Ultra are merely so they don't have to fund research from their own funds. It's on ongoing project.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

What I had forgotten about posting a thread is the way that things come at you so yes it's run away with me a little. Just tried to make some points about what I think parts of what they are doing to us all and to try not forget it's foreign interests that go way back before these programmes that are behind it.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
well, speaking of circumcision, hmmm.. I wasn't aware it had residual effects but who am I to say?
I do know that in the day and age of running water that it is decidedly unnecessary, yet it does appear ritualistic.
This day and age is much different than a forty year trek through the desert where not bathing might having been a problem resulting in infection from sweat heat and filth... so I leave my mind open about the original concept while conceding that now it seems a bit solely dogmatic to have survived this long.

and another very obvious issue that some may not be aware is just how many MISTAKES some doctors make.

Have you seen some of these?!... making the person sometimes opt for an entire sex change?!

I can see maybe a couple of mistakes like this by somebody who had way too much to drink before the ceremony, but come on!.... how did all THAT happen? That certainly makes you wonder.

It would be very interesting to follow some of those poor souls lives to see if there are any dots to connect, let me tell ya.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join