It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if I am really a Monarch child.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
It seems odd to me..how so many can dismiss this op as being a liar.

This is a conspiracy site..and most of us are aware of the methods of mind control that have been used on many throughout the years.

Yet when someone wants to open up about their experiences ,and try to find some clarity and make sense of it all..he gets made fun of and attacked as a liar.

How else are we to understand the hearts and minds of these victims of mind control unless we are willing to listen to them. What this op has been through as a child sounds horrendous , and obviously has affected him in serious ways. His concern for what his purpose is is legit... and he sees the evil in those that have steered him.

Golden Torch..there are some here who appreciate the fact that you have spoken out. I choose to believe you , and wish for you, some help, in understanding and healing. I cannot imagine any child going through what you have,and it breaks my heart to hear of these things. I wish you the best.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Thank you for that.
They do one thing that I am not sure how they acieve and that's the part of the experience where they are able to supress these memories because they did. I presuming some form of torture I know how they break you down but not very hot on the way they piece you back together.
So most of my chilhood horrors were blissfully largely hidden from me. It would seem they can't cover all the shadows, looking back it was like living in a fog.
These are experts the memories of the childhood pain are released on becoming stressed enough for the barriers to break and all the torn and twisted emotions are let through then. That hurts believe you me. They present you so to speak with the broken child you are as part of imbuing a sense a fatalism, dejection and despair.
it's quite disconcerting to be presented with your broken childhood emotions as an adult and in a manufactured form of release.

edit on 30/8/11 by goldentorch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

it's quite disconcerting to be presented with your broken childhood emotions as an adult and in a manufactured form of release.
reply to post by goldentorch

I don't know what to say except that I can only imagine how horrible it is to experience these broken childhood emotions , and once again to have to relive them as an adult.

You have been a victim of something very dark and evil , and I wish I could change that..but I can't. To those individuals who work with victims such as yourself..I have utmost respect for..if their work comes from a true concern and desire for healing.

May I ask you to clarify something.. You say you were born in America but taken away as a young boy. Were you taken away and living with true blood relatives? The grandpa you mentioned was in fact your biological grandpa?

Again..I wish you the best , and hope that somehow..somewhere in the future that life will get much better for you. Perhaps its best to leave your childhood in the fog... unless you are worried that they are trying to use it for something you wish to not be a part of.

I certainly don't have any answers for you Goldentorch ..but I 'm sure I am not the only member here who has great compassion for what you have been through , and wishes you healing and a way out from this haunting past.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I was taken away from my biological parents and given to people at the heart of faith in my location. So no it wasn't my paternal grandfather and what he said was quite an act of defiance. However he'd been through the WWI so was probably quite cynical about most things. He died when I was very young.
Famous in their own lunchtime sort of bullies.
They worked on an expected political and financial gain from their part in it.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by goldentorch

I was taken away from my biological parents and given to people at the heart of faith in my location. So no it wasn't my paternal grandfather and what he said was quite an act of defiance. However he'd been through the WWI so was probably quite cynical about most things. He died when I was very young.
Famous in their own lunchtime sort of bullies.
They worked on an expected political and financial gain from their part in it.

Can I ask if you know the reason you were taken?

... and although I know some do not like to be asked but I am trying to gauge your general age.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

... and although I know some do not like to be asked but I am trying to gauge your general age.

I believe he has said he was nearing 56 in another post.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Listen up

The off topic posts, bickering and childish behaviour stops now please.

Any more of it and more serious action will be taken.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
What differnce is it if the op is lieing or not. This happens to all humans differntly. Yes, the op is making some claims that can be hard to believe, but just think about how normal life is things control you all the time. With that all I have left to say is what I said back on page one tell them we are winning.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Golden Torch:
I don't doubt that you did indeed go thru what you say you did. I was involved in a Satanic cult at a very early age myself, although I was being groomed to take my grandmother's place. I did, however, see how badly they treated my older sister since they intended to make her a first born sacrifice (and they wanted her to volunteer to do so) to get the family back on track.

While it wasn't done with the organization or skill yours was apparently done with, it's whacked her out pretty bad. They were using the information gained from the Korean interrogation/brainwashing techniques in addition to the more traditionally known methods and if they hadn't lost us (my grandpa died when I was six and none of the rest of the family were still involved), I shudder to think what I'd have become and what would have happened to my sister.

I'm wondering if you've ever asked your highest self and/or the overarching sentience of the human racial unconscious (also known as the collective unconscious) for protection? Or the angels? I see all of those entities being capable of protecting you from TPTB behind your abuse. I suppose some might call that level of humanity 'god', but it watches out for us humans only. The angels are actually the few remaining E-l*th (we pronounce that elves) and can and do intervene if we request their help. On a spiritual level, they are quite willing to help at any time. On the physical level, it takes some pretty powerful extenuating circumstances though. They are forbidden by our contract with TPTB to show themselves as aliens and tend to only get involved on the physical plane if it is an obvious breach of the contract we have with TPTB, or it is someone who used to be an elven relative or loved one.

What I find refreshing in your observations though, is that you can see the historical aspect. Too many people don't realize that this bunch has been abusing and using and manipulating us since almost the time the human race became sentient. That time frame is more like 275,000 to 300,000 years though. Oh, they've been at it for a long time. Lucky for us, the leadership are not the sharpest tools in the shed. and they've failed far more than they've succeeded. They are desperate now, from what I can see, because that contract with our overarching sentience ends in 2012, and they need to have at least 80% of humanity enslaved to meet the criteria and not have the karma of 300,000 years come due soon, since part of the contract held karma in abeyance--if they failed, it would all come due. If they succeed, it will never be due. Pretty good incentive, I think. But they're still going to fail.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
So you are saying angels wagered a bet that would cause the powers that be to try to rush to enslave 80% of mankind. Looking around, I'd say they was giving a pretty good run for the money.

... and it certainly isn't a very angelic bet, that's for sure.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

who allows this bet to? because they would tbtp right?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
So you are saying angels wagered a bet that would cause the powers that be to try to rush to enslave 80% of mankind. Looking around, I'd say they was giving a pretty good run for the money.

... and it certainly isn't a very angelic bet, that's for sure.

No, the E-l*th are neutral. They are here only making sure both sides keep their part of the deal (plus it's their world since they did the terraforming and such way back when). It is our racial unconscious that made the deal with TPTB aka the alien species the Jue-sah. The overarching sentience of humanity knew that in order for us humans to be ready to start making the shift into our spirit/light bodies (full enlightenment) when our planet moved into this area of the galaxy where the energy frequencies are higher, we needed to be given a bit of a push. Otherwise we'd get all settled in and comfy and not be anywhere near ready.

So it made a deal with the Jue-sah near the time of their arrival that if they could break humanity and enslave 80% of us, (at least 250,000 years ago so no rush) they would then have ownership of us (plus no karma due for all they'd done in the reaching of that goal), something they desired very much. In return, humanity would have to struggle and search and learn far more advanced spiritual things to escape the Jue-sah's grasp.

Because the Jue-sah (aka the Illuminati, Free Masons, NWO bunch/neo-zionists) are TPTB behind most of the mega-multinational organizations like Big Oil and Big Pharmaceutics as well as TPTB behind many of the leaders of today's world (anyone involved in the Bilderburg group for example), and of course they have their sticky little paws into our government as well since they own the CIA, the IRS, and have all sorts of dual citizenship agents in high government offices, like Greenspan and so on, they believe they are in a position to take over the world... aka the One World Order/New World Order. Unfortunately, they've not been able to get our guns away from us, and America, despite every effort on their part to bring us to our knees, is still standing as a democracy albeit very shakily.

But the contract is up in 2012, so if we can hang on a bit longer, they will fail-fail-fail.
Plus even if we 'fall', the Jue-sah still haven't enslaved 80% of us, even if they take over all the governments of the world (they planned on using our armies to finish up the countries they haven't bothered with yet). The overarching sentience of humanity and also the E-l*th both will not consider ownership of the governments sufficient proof of 'ownership' of humanity since we humans have overthrown many of their governments in the past. It must be individuals, and they can't count anyone who is enslaved to Buddism or Taoism. The greys created those religions and therefore are not enslavement to the Jue-sah.

edit on 30-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doublemint
reply to post by DragonriderGal

who allows this bet to? because they would tbtp right?

The overarching sentience of humanity (all of our highest selves working together for the greatest good of our species) made the deal. The E-l*th have abided by the contract although they don't like how badly the Jue-sah have abused us.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Sorry I went from pg. 1 to this and woe.
So I thought I'd stop by with a lil cheery advise.
BTW GO SUPER MOD, luv when they get going lmao.

When people enjoy putting you down or being hateful.
View them as sand paper. By the end you will be smooth and polished.
While the wind up used and wrinkly.

Now about question's.

Are you trying to test you're strength to see if you can go against
you're programming/ what ever it is?

Has it took you 56 years to wake up and relize it?

Since you dont know the future per say. Where they just messing
with you completely?

When did they stop?

Even though they were completely twisted. There must have been a bit of
truth some where. What is the simplist truth they showed you.

I hope maybe one of these question's was what you were looking for.
As an ex foster child I understand and I am sorry. No one deserve anything
like that.

LOTZA LUV 2 U, Truely and deeply so. I hope you find whatever it is.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Listen up

The off topic posts, bickering and childish behaviour stops now please.

Any more of it and more serious action will be taken.

I apologize that this is off topic.
But loved it. If you need to erase this I understand.
Just glad to see you dont put up with it.

LOTZA LUV
~+~@ for all you're hard work. and look no h2o needed

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
are you visited by "reptilians" ? for they are the origin of the blood line that leads to our world leaders...www.outpost-of-freedom.com... and this merlintm.x10.bz...
edit on 30-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Goldentorch, you were created to take the place of another who would be opting for a leadership position as related to the one you replaced. You would be family, but you would be turned sour from your torture thus turning people against the other.... because you are different than other people and they would make you seem "related".. in actuality, you are family to the one who would be able to lead, maybe you just don't realize it.

DG is wrong because HUMANS live on Earth... the Angles are from above and they do not appear exactly like us but are close and very much related because they brought us into sentience sooner just like DG said... like you said with the Pharaohs, where the stars seem very clear. It was actually all a natural thing so we could eventually all be united and share our lives. They brought themselves down to help us rise up. She has a lot of things backwards. There is a difference in races but this was not done for the sake of division, it was done for the sake of unity. They are very smart. This is not the first time this has happened.

This will probably get deleted so I will PM it to you as well.
It might be good to tell any witnesses what she just did.
I think there are things going on in the cosmos too. I know you might not feel this way but the structure of the dogma is important in some parts because it helps those who are tied up in it to be able to sort it.
I feel this could happen again and for some reason i feel here is something going on out there, things don't feel right and I think.. I don't know.... I just don't know enough about that part, but something is going on and we need to watch our step. Something is attracting it.

This is why you were meant to turn from it, because of the symbols.

My so called enemies would do best to clear out... I don't mean out of the thread.... I don't, I don't, I don't!!!

Clear out!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
hmmmm... I think we scared him away for good this time..

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
hmmmm... I think we scared him away for good this time..

I'm sorry but i was just attacked and went from alpha to theta in a couple of hours after receiving a certain email and there was a truck full of equipment behind my house.

I'm sorry but i'm a little ticked off right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join