It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if I am really a Monarch child.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Not to mention the fact that i have not slept since, I don't know.. I know it's somewhere around two days.

i was seriously just attacked. i have not eaten solid food since i stopped sleeping. I was attacked and things are going screwy out there or something but it has abated for now. it will happen again. It will.

edit on 31-8-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
Goldentorch, you were created to take the place of another who would be opting for a leadership position as related to the one you replaced. You would be family, but you would be turned sour from your torture thus turning...

*snip for brevity*

...My so called enemies would do best to clear out... I don't mean out of the thread.... I don't, I don't, I don't!!!

Clear out!

Huh.. well I'm getting the info straight out of the racial unconscious via the memories there. And sorry but the 'angels' are in fact aliens--E-l*th, and keeping tabs on all this contract stuff. And they terra-formed this world long before humanity even existed and would really like to return. But yah, humanity is from Earth, just we were brought to sentience long after the E-l*th gained possession of this world. But the E-l*th didn't bring us into sentience; that was the greys, quite unintentionally as they were adapting human bodies to store their stubborn little grey spirits in, because they kept refusing to reincarnate.

But the good news is that the E-l*th are going to help us kick the Jue-sah off the planet after they fail, and then our racial unconscious is going to send them back in time to do it again. It's pretty clear in there.

I don't know where you get your info, but it doesn't sound like you're getting all of it, especially not the full historical perspective, eh?

As I said, Goldentorch, call on your higher self for guidance and protection. Call on the overarching sentience of humanity and the E-l*th if you need a space without them hounding you (although you state they are afraid of you but still you remain enmeshed, it seems).

I suspect, like me, there is a part of you that is loathe to let go of the 'specialness' this role gives you, so part of the battle may be actually within yourself about the value you feel you gain by 'being' a monarch child, although it isn't a good thing by any stretch. I had to give up being a princess of the cult and just be an ordinary person. I flopped around with that one for quite a while. And as long as I flopped, they still have influence over me and my behavior.
edit on 31-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
hmmmm... I think we scared him away for good this time..

I think he just left for the day. My guess is he'll be back tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Not to mention the fact that i have not slept since, I don't know.. I know it's somewhere around two days.

i was seriously just attacked. i have not eaten solid food since i stopped sleeping. I was attacked and things are going screwy out there or something but it has abated for now. it will happen again. It will.

edit on 31-8-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

Are you making any effort to protect yourself?? Calling on your higher self or 'god' aka the overarching sentience of humanity? Or, even as I told Goldentorch, the E-l*th? (aka elves)

Surround yourself with light and manifest that these people simply forget all about you; that you no longer show up on their screen. That they have other much more important things to do, and simply forget all about you.

It can't hurt, eh?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
are you sure your not imagining a lot of this? if i thought about it enough "over and over" that everyone was out to get me and that everyone i see was actually a cop or undercover agent,that sinister forces were around every corner i would drive myself crazy thinking about it till it got to the point that it would become reality to me. when in fact it was nothing more than over inflated paranoia, brought about by self induced sleep deprevation,worrying too much and not eating correctly...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Get some vitamins and food in your system! Do your best to get some sleep!

When your brain isn't in good health, you're more receptive to such types of attacks.

If you are a fan of eggs, fry a couple up - the protein in them does wonders. ..and rest!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
are you sure your not imagining a lot of this? if i thought about it enough "over and over" that everyone was out to get me and that everyone i see was actually a cop or undercover agent,that sinister forces were around every corner i would drive myself crazy thinking about it till it got to the point that it would become reality to me. when in fact it was nothing more than over inflated paranoia, brought about by self induced sleep deprevation,worrying too much and not eating correctly...
theres wolves in sheeps clothing everywhere, but they all aren't out to get you...just as much $$$ as they can,thats what liars and fakes really want...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I'm sorry I've had to take a couple of days off. If you don't mind I will study the replies and respond in a way that hopefully can tie some of your responses together.
Just need a little time to digest the replies.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed that within all the replies is an aspect of all our identities being split.
It is merely other humans attacking us whether we call them TPTB or the Sith.
This from Dragonridergal should make you think.

What I find refreshing in your observations though, is that you can see the historical aspect. Too many people don't realize that this bunch has been abusing and using and manipulating us since almost the time the human race became sentient.

As I tried to point out in earlier posts do you really think that MK Ultra/Monarch are new concepts.
It is not necassarily about sex and it's manifestations although that cannot be left out of the equation. More to their point is the part sexuality plays in self identity. After all it is your self identity they are after hence the moves to break all of our identities down. I may be a focal point for some of these things and treat a little more savagely but do you not think the process is to break all of us down to serve their dystopian nightmare.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

theres wolves in sheeps clothing everywhere, but they all aren't out to get you...just as much $$$ as they can,thats what liars and fakes really want...

Somebody asked earlier if I should be afraid, in one sense I am beyond that. However in another sense if I were to give in to the paranoia they attempt to create in me then I seriously do not know what would happen to me, for that would mean I had given in to that created paranoia and would be theirs to do what they wanted with me.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Same points as in my previous answer.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by goldentorch
As I tried to point out in earlier posts do you really think that MK Ultra/Monarch are new concepts.

You really haven't read the links in my signature, Have you?

My point is that there are certain associations attributed to either that dissuade from actual consideration of these topics...If your #e is real, then we should talk...because mine was...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

I'm back. I want to ask this in all sincerity and respect. I respect your tone and your answers. You are obviously not stupid.
However I must ask if you understand the seperation of the mind. It's accepted as the norm because you are encouraged by general society to believe in Angels and/or Demons.
So some of your words show that displacement to other beings for your own past, present or future necassary actions. Just because you assign things in a slightly different manner you still seem to have residue of supernatural beings fighting over our souls when psychology 101 would indicate that it's an internal struggle.
I do hope you don't think I am trying to belittle you or what you believe I am trying as you will have guessed to get at the foundation of these mental constructs.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

No, hands up there. I haven't read the links so if you'll give me an hour or so I will do my best. In the middle of arranging a birthday party for my grandaughter at the same time.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Calm down. The more agitated and distressed your state the more it opens you up.
Take that from someone they agitate on purpose for just such purposes.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by goldentorch
reply to post by DragonriderGal

I'm back. I want to ask this in all sincerity and respect. I respect your tone and your answers. You are obviously not stupid.
However I must ask if you understand the seperation of the mind. It's accepted as the norm because you are encouraged by general society to believe in Angels and/or Demons.
So some of your words show that displacement to other beings for your own past, present or future necassary actions. Just because you assign things in a slightly different manner you still seem to have residue of supernatural beings fighting over our souls when psychology 101 would indicate that it's an internal struggle.
I do hope you don't think I am trying to belittle you or what you believe I am trying as you will have guessed to get at the foundation of these mental constructs.

First let me ask what it is you mean by separation of the mind. I could guess, but it's better to get clarity from your perspective, I think.

I actually don't see anybody fighting for our souls. We are all moving thru many lives, learning and growing. Sure, they might trick us into thinking they've got us 'captured' in spirit form, but it is only a trick. You need only believe yourself free, and off you go.

I see them trying to physically enslave us though, some of which does entail the spiritual aspect of ourselves by making us believe that the spirit realm and racial unconscious doesn't exist, and from finding out that all of the religions of the world aren't really about finding 'god', but about controlling our behavior, particularly when it comes to getting angry and going after those who abused us.

I also see these yahoos creating the whole "angels-demons; NO aliens" mindset too. Actually the E-l*th (we mispronounce it as Elves) are the 'angels' and beings from the one other dimension I see existing are the 'demons'. Both are patently alien, but since the PTB at the very top level of all of it are in fact aliens, they wanted to 1) make sure if we did figure out that they weren't human, they could declare themselves gods, and 2) any other alien could be made into a 'demon' and have humanity be afraid of them with the attendant ability to sic us on them if need be.

And of course, I am always glad to have people share their insights. I may not agree, but it does give me food for thought about what element of truth might be in that insight. Others see things I can not, and vice versa.

So you never answered if you've gotten help/protection from any source? Or if maybe you have an attachment to this being a 'monarch child' because it makes you 'special', even as being a cult princess made me feel special?

And sorry for asking but are you a gal? I thought you were until I noticed people saying 'he'. Not that it matters one way or the other to me. I just don't know of too many grandpas arranging birthday parties.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I do not have time right now either to go through the backwards scope right now.

What i needed, mod, was some fresh air but had to wait until I was allowed to get some. there is none standing outside... I have to circulate in it and handlers have made that difficult.

However... Goldentorch.... I was out and about today and there are witnesses all over the place.

There are many stories to be told of people's own personal experiences that cause them to know things.
They may not be able to piece it altogether at once but I can telling it is flowing from the backwards scope back to the forward scope.

like DGs words for example.... there is some truth it's built upon but some things are from a certain scope that is not really good for viewing this interpretation and I DO hope to make her understand that. She may have gotten this from a racial consciousness but i got my answers straight from love. I will read more in her posts because i do need to protect myself from energies because they have made me "sick" in the filtering, but I am very latched on because there are still things to be revealed. I'm already seeking higher self understanding and not real sure why she seems to believe otherwise... but perhaps I will hash it out later.

I just wanted to say thank you and although I can't see all... I do see beautiful Hope and Love.

Thank You.

PS... We need Jobs.

Steve Jobs.

The internet thinks it's sick. It's not.

Neither Am I... but still I could die.

Maybe it's time. I just don't know the answer to question right now but no one needs to worry about my health... or my inability to eat. It would only mean that it was time.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I do not have time right now either to go through the backwards scope right now.

What i needed, mod, was some fresh air but had to wait until I was allowed to get some. there is none standing outside... I have to circulate in it and handlers have made that difficult...

*snip so I don't get punished for excessive quoting*

...Maybe it's time. I just don't know the answer to question right now but no one needs to worry about my health... or my inability to eat. It would only mean that it was time.

I did a full sanctioned and spiritually protected shaman journey (only drumming and no drugs) about 10 years ago, and made it to the higher plane where I met "the guardian of the portal of wisdom" aka the old indian fellow. After a bit of a conversation, I admitted I hadn't any idea I was coming up there and so didn't have a question ready that I thought worth his time. I asked if I could come back when I thought of one of sufficient import. He laughed and said "Just ask, and we'll answer. You don't need to come back." When I questioned the 'we' in his statement, he whisked aside the back wall of the lodge like it was a curtain, and the room became the stage of a humongous theater-like affair that had rows and rows of dimly lit faces going on for what seemed miles.

When I asked if this was the racial unconscious, he said that was one of the names and rattled off a couple more, like the Askaric Library, the collective unconscious and some others I don't remember. The drum beat the signal to return so I thanked him for his time and for his gift of answers, and left.

But now, all I have to do is relax and think about being there and I can return. And true to his word, information started coming thru.. albeit it was a while before I realized why I was suddenly getting all sorts of answers about people's spirit origins and stuff. And it still keeps coming. I am quite sure this is the real deal, and that my access is to the human racial unconscious. The only limitations seem to be getting numbers and letters thru my unconscious mind. I do lose a lot of that technical detail stuff.

As for answers from 'Love', hum. Kinda sketchy, that. Care to describe it more fully? Is it a voice in your head? A sensation of 'truth' or rightness in your gut? Or all of a sudden you just 'know'? Or?

As for not being able to eat, I would suggest maybe do some meditation. See if it isn't just high stress making your digestive system whack out. Remember, the more afraid they can make you, the more they can jerk you around, and all of the crap they do is pretty much designed to make us all as afraid as they can get us. It makes us much more vulnerable to believing their over spun versions of things because it blocks our ability to connect to the racial unconscious and our sense of 'knowingness' about what is true, based on what comes thru to us via that route.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
cant read it right now

so long

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

cant read it right now

so long

Whenever you want to respond, or even if you don't, that's fine. I know my perspective is very different from anybody that I've ever encountered here or anywhere else. If it feels too off, well, certainly that is your right to disbelieve. It isn't at all mystical or magical or floaty spirit stuff. It is all pretty mundane albeit with aliens and such.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join