It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if I am really a Monarch child.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Well yes, but I suppose that's either a miracle from God, or human nature. Unlike most children, I knew from as far back as I can recall that yelling and arguing is wrong when it's retarded. Example, over phone chargers.

To read of so much more important things and events like that of the American Revolution, or the Bible, one naturally realizes how trivial and dumb such arguments are.

Naturally, I chose to look at the best minds, and from there build up my system of right and wrong from them.

Of course this does make me unconventional. For example, I don't believe in morality beyond not sleeping around with people. Because in the Bible, the word morals and morality are only ever used for such things.
edit on 29-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
What's interesting about the woman i spoke of is that she was being harmed by deltas and was saved by thetas of the exact same program... whether they knew they or anyone else for that matter knew that they were actually programmed is irrelevant.... because the programs spread no matter if you deliberately install them or not, like viruses. they copied the intelligent design so intelligence is not the thing to break the system.

Some men saw and learned of tragedy in the world by witnessing it. they went on to try to be better people, guys who know all about history and understand the problems within, they try to fix them... and to survive they do things like become fixers of problems, like jet mechanics and things like that. How unfortunate that what they build could be used for good or evil.... you see how the bad programs can perpetuate?... but they have to make a living to feed their families because of what they love. that love will chip away at the bad even though they must walk out into the midst of the bad programs. Love is the anti-virus for the intelligence program gone bad.

The woman was cast into schooling with other little girls, learned smart things, beautiful things like make up and fashion and sisterly love.... and she became a beautiful artist who knew her roots but sought to understand American culture... and even though she went through pain, she creates a beautiful fusion of understanding within her world that she is connected to fully.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Couldn't agree more. Every word. Its a hard position to be in either way. If no one fill the gap however, the Dark Night will engulf all.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Well yes, but I suppose that's either a miracle from God, or human nature. Unlike most children, I knew from as far back as I can recall that yelling and arguing is wrong when it's retarded. Example, over phone chargers.

To read of so much more important things and events like that of the American Revolution, or the Bible, one naturally realizes how trivial and dumb such arguments are.

Naturally, I chose to look at the best minds, and from there build up my system of right and wrong from them.

Of course this does make me unconventional. For example, I don't believe in morality beyond not sleeping around with people. Because in the Bible, the word morals and morality are only ever used for such things.
edit on 29-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

hmm, interesting. That's your unique take, but a person like me knows that even though the subjects may be stupid, the principles that cause us to argue over stupid things to begin with need to be picked apart... to understand how they ever became such larger problems... because you KNOW that's where they came from. ALL the problems transpired from stupidity... you see?

i will argue over a grain of salt if i think there is a backwards principle within the person's vibrations that i am arguing with. i don't care about that salt grain... i want to pick apart bad programs, like disrespect. If can do that with a grain of salt and find a selfish illogical program within a person, it has revealed something to me. I might not be able to fix or change it, but i can certainly keep my own programming away from it.

You know PC viruses, they can put them on the tiniest pieces of memory these days and they bring down entire networking systems. Little problems are HUGE problems sometimes.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

HOLY CRAP!

I think you are right!... I KNEW there was something that made me feel very uncomfortable about her but i cannot figure out what it was other than all the meaning behind the symbols. I don't think she is evil... no, but a lot of her stuff is written for her and she is a talented, hardworking pop prop.
I do not think that she would be necessarily used for specific evil though because they can be used for other things... and perhaps not all are tortured in openly violent ways. Perhaps she is just a vacuum for funds and a new symbol of tolerance because she is basically making us tolerate her until we concede that she can sing.

You may think that could be a damaging role for young women, but it also could be an empowering role... i KNEW it!

Here's the thing... someone with power and connections put GAGA in front of the world... but other types of factions may be creating these slaves for extremely evil purposes and they do not really need to have a lot of money, but rather the knowledge to do these things. I KNOW that people are having proceedures done where half of their brain is removed. You are speaking of ACTUAL physical separation of the two halves.... I KNEW it... Holy crap!

Enemies of the new order will create slaves to destroy the ones bringing the new order!

i think there IS a possibility that someone could have been made a slave but someone rescued them.... another KNOWING program.... and they are trying to reprogram him because he was meant to be an assassin.

HOLY SNOT BALLS!

Satanists that don't even have a lot of power and money are doing these kinds of things i think... you don't have to be an elite, you just have to be DESPERATE to be an elite... to justify in your own twisted mind that you have the right to be a handler of abuse.

people are doing these things on smaller scales and not even realizing it. i KNOW I was studied because answers were sought in me and no one would tell me why, because they feel they have the right to "handle" rather than spread truth.

The sodomy and the mental suggestion completes the circuit, combined with the energy of the other person... forming a circle of energy.... like a cell and that cell is now it's own entity that will fulfill it's mission in life by completing it's life cycle unless it is destroyed by another energy.
edit on 29-8-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenStarrz
reply to post by HermitShip

Oh yes. I was simply pointing out that I have heard of, and read of Monarchs and MK-Ultras who are older than thirty, and who have either gone into assiting in the process with other children, or have been programmed to believe they are amnesiacs, or simply allowed to disintegrate, and as they are not a person of interest anymore, they are left to continue their lives. The victims are usually so fractured and broken, that almost everybody will simply assume they are nuts, and the victim may not remember it themselves.

As to the rest of your post, I agree. I find it very odd to start a thread in a public forum, if you believe you have been a subject of programming. I really can't say for sure, but I am certainly reading this thread with interest.

Here's my take... he may have been watched by a watcher, rescued by another knowing program and he knows he is safe but is having trouble piecing it together but knows other people on here will understand.

If he was programmed and this was pointed out to him, then he is useless to his original handlers. the only thing they would want with him now is to cover up any evidence they might have left behind... but clearly these things are done in such a way that the person can never prove anything direct had been done... it's all indirect, which is why it is not really fair for others to demand pragmatics even though that can help show and explain it to someone who can wrap their head around this idea better than the average skeptic.

For example, I can't even hardly talk to normal people anymore because i simply have nothing normal left to say.
It would take me forever to try to explain my life circumstances to people, but i do now know that some believe me... because they have witnessed these pattern of events. It can take a while to realize how things go full circle.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
MK ULTRA is religion, another form of mind control.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCommando

Originally posted by goldentorch

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by goldentorch

They save the corruption of my sphincter for a ceremony. Instead they create a second 'anus' so to speak by weakening the wall of my alimentary canal at one side to co-incide with damage to the glutumous maximus at that same side.

WTF??????????????????????????

Im gonna have to second that.....WTF???

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoctorBukkake
What are you guys talking about? I am confused about this whole "Sodomized Mind Control" thing.

We probably want to just focus on the mind control part. Sodomy has nothing to do with it, I'm sure. They most likely just do that for fun while the Monarch slave is knocked out.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
What I don't get is how you first realize you are what you claim to be.What triggers your "self-awareness" (so to speak)?

In addition, how can "they" (whoever they may be) get ahold of children to get them through the horrible trauma that molds their personalities?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
MK ULTRA is religion, another form of mind control.

and doing drugs can be an attempt to break free of mind control, but then it in itself turns into self inflicted mind control. Everything contains an aspect of that notion of control. Laws are mind control.

To simplify.... abuse is abuse and love is love.

One can teach things about the deepest aspects of the mind under either programs.

We are ALL slaves, some are slaves for hate and some are slaves for love.

I definitely think lady gaga is a slave to a program, but I sincerely do not believe she is dangerous or evil.
They used her because she knew she had talent and she would have died to prove it. She became the perfect candidate for symbolism and female power. They used her because she wanted to be used and that has empowered her... and really confused the crap out of a lot of people and made them think.

She is a princess, because we ALL are.... well, half of us.
it doesn't mean she is going to go do something terrible, she may go to do something profoundly good.

We HAVE to understand how the mind works.
unfortunately it turns out that the workings of the mind are highly personal and there is going to be pain involved with this process but it is to protect the MK ULTRA victims of abuse.... and it will be done by the MK ULTRA victims of love.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NellahB
reply to post by goldentorch

Ephesians 6:12 ... For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

When Lucifer was cast out of heaven, one third of the angels followed him. These fallen angels are what we call demons. This is what you are fighting. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Amen!
(second line)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
damn...looks like we scared away the op... (sighs)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadioKnecht
What I don't get is how you first realize you are what you claim to be.What triggers your "self-awareness" (so to speak)?

In addition, how can "they" (whoever they may be) get ahold of children to get them through the horrible trauma that molds their personalities?

by giving up on trying to make sense of the world that makes no sense and desperately looking into yourself for some sense by admitting your own NONsense... you have to be reminded that your own mind is what you need to control because it is your ONLY real territory.... and even IT belongs to greater cycles. It is only perceived territory so you start demanding answers from it, but you find they are in your soul and not your mind because your mind is caught up in the physical dual program.

I SINCERELY hope that he was joking about his sphincter... because it is possible to bypass the anus and if that highly sensitive area of nerve endings is not used to feeling.... then when they invoke remote electrical sensations during an episode of trigger traps, he would feel violated beyond comprehension and would turn into a hihly aggravted and highly calculated killing machine that simply needs the violation to abate.... and he will punish a person of power of he feels confused about the source of this abuse.

part of his programming may actually be to DISCOVER that he was programmed prior to his trigger trap and final violation. It would only compile his mental plight into something very mentally strong and then the violation would cause it chaotically become grounded into the current situation. His crime would actually be his final attempt to release himself regardless of the consequence.

If there is such proven victims of abuse, we NEED to understand this.

this is just horrible, horrible stuff.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
All I can think of is....Mind Control

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

OK, I get it..you're being facetious, and mocking me somewhat. However, had you done your research you would see that science indeed, does remove halved hemispheres of patients' brains and they still live. This is practiced out here in the real world and I can only imagine what the CIA could do with an unlimited budget, garnishing billions yearly from our Gross Domestic Product. The MK-Ultra mind experiments are documented and validated by proof. (You can find the proof in a simple Google search), in fact, there is so much documented proof that I won't need to fill this whole page with examples. Go ahead and search MK Ultra and the Montauk Experiments as well as Manchurian Candidates created during the Korean war. The Chinese created Manchurian Candidates out of American POW's in 1952.

As for the 'half brain' removal that you were mocking me about ...here are some links to prove that you can keep a person alive even by separating their brain hemispheres. It is medically defined as a Hemi-spherectomy.

Removing half of brain improves young epileptic's lives

(quote from above source)

The surgical procedure, hemi-spherectomy, was first developed in the 1920's but fell out of favor for many years because of a high complication rate. Now newer surgical techniques have made the operation safer. Its success in children with damage confined to half the brain astonishes even seasoned scientists and suggests that until now, they may have greatly underestimated the brain's flexibility, particularly in older children.

Strange but true: When half of a brain is better than a whole one.

(source from above link)

The operation known as hemi-spherectomy—where half the brain is removed—sounds too radical to ever consider, much less perform. In the last century, however, surgeons have performed it hundreds of times for disorders uncontrollable in any other way. Unbelievably, the surgery has no apparent effect on personality or memory....The first known hemi-spherectomy was performed on a dog in 1888 by German physiologist Friedrich Goltz.

THE DUAL BRAIN THEORY:
Source for below quote

A review of Dr. Fredrick Schiffer, MD, based on his book Of Two Minds. The Revolutionary Science of Dual Brain Psychology. The Free Press. New York, NY. 1998. - According to Schiffer, "there is overwhelming evidence that each side of our brain possesses and autonomous, distinct personality – with its own set of memories, motivations, and behaviours." By significantly altering someone’s visual field and stimulating specific regions of the brain we can activate the specific areas that harbour both traumatic and joyful memories......

If this mind believes that the recurrence of an unbearable pain is inevitable, it will remain preoccupied with it, and any effort to reassure it will be seen as imprudent advice, to be avoided at all costs. Getting this troubled side to reconsider what it believes it "knows" getting it to trust someone else (a mature-sided mind or a friend or therapist), letting it consider that what happened in the past need not be repeated in the future – all this is extremely difficult, but it is the essential task in helping (the split between the minds that are controlling various aspects of ones life and creating the undesirable results).

Split Brain Programming:
Source

R. Sperry Nobel Prize Winner

...mock me no more.
edit on 29-8-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
how in the world did you come with that conclusion?

ah yes, by proxy of your own facetious vibrations.

... and thanks for the links (despite me not believing this and talking about it for hours on end
)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
... but actually yes, that is where i learned of the procedure, a young girl who had half her brain removed. i thought that was a tad extreme but... I dunno, what in the hell is going on?

makes me wonder f she ever decides that as an adult she wants the other half back if they can put it back in for her.

makes me very suspicious of who that girl really is because that is a DRASTIC procedure for epilepsy... and EPILEPSY can be invoked. Pretty screwed up, eh?

If she was a slave though, why did they reveal it all on TV? maybe she wasn't, but it would be interesting to know what the other half of her brain could say if we could find it.

hat reminds me of the transparency issue in the world today, when you've got programs that want transparency, then you will have programs that operate in a lot of secrecy to offset what the transparency has told the opposing side in it's quest for truth.... because if here are no good secret programs, there will certainly still be BAD ones.

By just talking about this, we could have given any evil person the keys to take it for a test spin... yet it still needs to be exposed. It's crazy but you gotta do what you gotta do.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
how in the world did you come with that conclusion?

ah yes, by proxy of your own facetious vibrations.

... and thanks for the links (despite me not believing this and talking about it for hours on end
)

Not so much by my own vibrations but by the vibrations of terms that you sporatically placed all throughout your sarchastic remarks...such as.."HOLY SNOT BALLS!" and "Holy Crap!", in areas where they didn't seem applicable if you were taking any of this seriously, despite your hourly comments.
I suspect you didn't even read inside the links as #1,....you had no time to before you responded and..

#2, had you actually read inside the links you would have known that Roger Sperry's findings portended that you didn't actually need to take the brain hemisphere OUT of the head...only isolate the hemispheres and program them individually according to their specific talents. Making them foreign to one another by creating traumas that when re-connected could, indeed, create separated personalities.
But you're way to smart for me anyway, so I suppose no matter what I say or offer as proof to ward off your "intelligent" remarks which appear in all logic, to be passive insults....you clearly have all the answers anyway.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
... but actually yes, that is where i learned of the procedure, a young girl who had half her brain removed. i thought that was a tad extreme but... I dunno, what in the hell is going on?

makes me wonder f she ever decides that as an adult she wants the other half back if they can put it back in for her.

makes me very suspicious of who that girl really is because that is a DRASTIC procedure for epilepsy... and EPILEPSY can be invoked. Pretty screwed up, eh?

If she was a slave though, why did they reveal it all on TV? maybe she wasn't, but it would be interesting to know what the other half of her brain could say if we could find it.

hat reminds me of the transparency issue in the world today, when you've got programs that want transparency, then you will have programs that operate in a lot of secrecy to offset what the transparency has told the opposing side in it's quest for truth.... because if here are no good secret programs, there will certainly still be BAD ones.

By just talking about this, we could have given any evil person the keys to take it for a test spin... yet it still needs to be exposed. It's crazy but you gotta do what you gotta do.

What they display in the media is the end product....not the secrets behind the curtain.
Lady Gaga and Britney Spears and the like are corrupting female youth.....and THAT is the end product that is desired. As the lower levels of Freemasons' motto suggests, "aude, vide, tace," which means, "hear, see and be silent." There is a lot that you and I will not be told in the media.

As the Freemason's motto of the 33rd degree suggests, "ORDO AB CHAO meaning ORDER OUT OF CHAOS", they need their Britney's and Gaga's and Eminems and P-Diddy's to create a society of chaos for which the plan of the New World Order can be unveiled as the answer to all of the very problems that they, themselves, created to have us begging them for the remedy to clean it all up.
..........Problem....Reaction....Solution.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join