It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if I am really a Monarch child.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I'm less concerned about whether or not you were a sex programmed slave, as I am with who the hell on ATS went to the trouble to star and flag this thread? ?!?

No offense OP, if you truly were a victim of CIA mind control experiments my heart goes out to you. Unfortunately, I dont get the feeling this thread has any factual basis.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I swear that if I were a phyciatrist, I could make millions with you guys if I only knew your names ad where you live.

Of course some of you are 'out of this word' so some I can't get to.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by HermitShip

Oh yes. I was simply pointing out that I have heard of, and read of Monarchs and MK-Ultras who are older than thirty, and who have either gone into assiting in the process with other children, or have been programmed to believe they are amnesiacs, or simply allowed to disintegrate, and as they are not a person of interest anymore, they are left to continue their lives. The victims are usually so fractured and broken, that almost everybody will simply assume they are nuts, and the victim may not remember it themselves.

As to the rest of your post, I agree. I find it very odd to start a thread in a public forum, if you believe you have been a subject of programming. I really can't say for sure, but I am certainly reading this thread with interest.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenStarrz

Indeed. I wonder as well about many of the homeless, as well as Veterans that are homeless. Not all homeless obviously, but some of them are quite interesting. What books on the subject have fancied your interest?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by goldentorch

How can you be sure of the TPTB pushing us toward monotheism? Do you mean all monotheism is directed by TPTB or certain groups (i.e. Islam). It seems to me that there is a dual zeitgeist; a move toward atheist marxist dialectic materialism, and a move toward a false monotheism: the worship of the Beast. Is this a fair assumption or are you under the opinion that all Abrahamic monotheism is puppeteered?
edit on 29-8-2011 by kallisti36 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HermitShip

Indeed. I wonder as well about many of the homeless, as well as Veterans that are homeless. Not all homeless obviously, but some of them are quite interesting. What books on the subject have fancied your interest?

Yes indeed. I have a few interesting conversations with homeless people, and also homeless Veterans that have led me to wonder about this.

I am currently reading 'The Illuminati Formula to Create An Undetectable Total Mind Control Slave' by Fritz Springmeier and Cisco Wheeler. If you have any other reading recommendations, I would love to know, thanks.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Ah, I read your intro thread and found an answer to my own question. Yes, whatever programming you received was successful and you're likely doing and believing exactly what they want you to right now. The best I can do is pray for you, my friend. That, and offer this piece of advice: visit Mount Athos (if you're male, that is) or St. Catherine's Monastery at the foot of Mt. Sinai. The hesychast Athonite Monks and the Desert Elders understand the human condition better than anyone alive. If anyone can help you, they can.

God bless you to find peace.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by goldentorch

Originally posted by LightAssassin

They save the corruption of my sphincter for a ceremony. Instead they create a second 'anus' so to speak by weakening the wall of my alimentary canal at one side to co-incide with damage to the glutumous maximus at that same side.

WTF??????????????????????????

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I have moved around so much in my life that I no longer keep a large Library. My back cant handle it.
Or many belongings for that matter.

I have read all the information over the years online about the subject, as well as talking with People about it. I have Family that are Military as well, and it has been a topic of interest for them for some time. My Cousin is very interested, will leave out what department he works in, but he is highly concerned. He is a good Man with a good heart, and in a position to affect change on these matters if ever he had a chance. Things are so compartmentalized it is very difficult however. Most Military dont like the CIA to begin with, as well as other "black operations", and are at War with these break away "Satanic" factions that cause so much harm. The true Men and Women of Valor, and Honor that fill the gap.
edit on 29-8-2011 by HermitShip because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Interesting post! I didn't know it was so compartmentalized.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The OP makes totally no sense. Sick of these BS attention seeking threads that people flock to with tin foil hats and open arms.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

After WW2 the term "need to know" and the mechanisms thereof went into high gear. I wonder why?

Nice take on it: And since factions within have now deemed the general population as its enemy, who knows what is what, even this video. Which leads me back to this thread in question.

edit on 29-8-2011 by HermitShip because: add

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I have no idea what any of this is about, so some knowledge would help.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Thank you for the link.

That was very interesting, particularly with reference to stress exacerbating sociopathology in people.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

He is a Vet, Im willing to wager 1000 bucks ex SF.

And that is why I live in the back country where all is peaceful.
If you look through this thread you will see some interesting things in avatars and names. OP has not been heard from in some time. Which leads me now to believe something might be to the story. Yours included sweet cakes. But then again I see things others dont, and have a skill set that is reason why I never joined the Military.

Humans in general possess the same skill set, however most it is not active in. Or should I say dormant. Psychic Warfare that is. Much information can be found at the DTIC's Public STINET. stinet.dtic.mil...

From stinet.dtic.mil... &verb=getRecord&metadataPrefix=html&identifier=ADA202099

Defense Technical Information Center
Accession Number : ADA202099

Title : Psychic Warfare: Exploring the Mind Frontier.

Descriptive Note : Research rept.,

Corporate Author : AIR WAR COLL MAXWELL AFB AL

Personal Author(s) : McKelvy, Dolan M.

Report Date : MAY 1988

Pagination or Media Count : 59

Descriptors : *STRESS(PSYCHOLOGY), *PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE, AWARENESS, BATTLEFIELDS, HUMANS, LEADERSHIP, MENTAL ABILITY, MILITARY APPLICATIONS, NUCLEAR WEAPONS, PRISONERS, RESOURCES, MENTAL DISORDERS. Descriptors : *STRESS(PSYCHOLOGY), *PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE, AWARENESS, BATTLEFIELDS, HUMANS, LEADERSHIP, MENTAL ABILITY, MILITARY APPLICATIONS, NUCLEAR WEAPONS, PRISONERS, RESOURCES, MENTAL DISORDERS.

Abstract : Man's greatest potential remains a prisoner of man. Vast untapped mental capabilities create an entirely new battlefield dimension which, if ignored, pose a threat to self and country more serious than nuclear weapons. This threat starts from within. Our fears and cynical attitudes towards psychic capabilities make us our own worst enemies. The Soviets, on the other hand, take psychic research very seriously at all levels, particularly for its military application. Exploring the mind frontier is essential and the key to successful exploration is a greater psychic awareness. The mind is rich in unfathomed resources ripe for exploration, a limitless source of treasures for advancing all mankind, and a serious threat to those who ignore its potential. We must overcome our psychic inhibitions, stop denying the existence of paranormal events, and start trying instead to understand the nature of these phenomena. We must shed the super secret cloaks and educate our leaders at all levels on the real psi military potentials and threats so we can adequately focus and prioritize national resources. (sdw)

Subject Categories : PSYCHOLOGY
MILITARY OPERATIONS, STRATEGY AND TACTICS

From stinet.dtic.mil... &verb=getRecord&metadataPrefix=html&identifier=AD0422218

Accession Number : AD0422218

Title : ELECTROMAGNETIC PHENOMENA WHICH RADIATE FROM THE HUMAN BRAIN DURING INTENSE PSYCHOSENSORIAL ACTIVITY FROM DREAMY, HALLUCINATORY AND TELEPSYCHIC STATES,

Corporate Author : ARMY ENGINEER RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT LABS FORT BELVOIR VA

Personal Author(s) : Cazzamalli, Ferdinando

Report Date : 1943

Pagination or Media Count : 42

Abstract : The experimental investigations in psychobiophysics, which have been performed for thirty years with always increasing refinement of the research instruments, are to explore some manifestations of the human psychism by a surprise attack on the spot; they have led to the detection of electromagnetic phenomena which irradiate from the human brain in correlation to particular functional cerebro-psychic conditions, and, more precisely, to stages of intense psychosensorial activity (oneirism, hallucinations, telepsychism). Oneirism is the peculiar psychic condition that is favorable to dreams, normal hallucinatory phenomena during the sleep and dream-like stages

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

If you notice the dates of these articles, you will realize they are either around, or a few years before MK-ULTRA started. In fact they were the basis and theory for the physical experimentation of MK.

This one for instance:

Accession Number : AD0422218

Title : ELECTROMAGNETIC PHENOMENA WHICH RADIATE FROM THE HUMAN BRAIN DURING INTENSE PSYCHOSENSORIAL ACTIVITY FROM DREAMY, HALLUCINATORY AND TELEPSYCHIC STATES,

Corporate Author : ARMY ENGINEER RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT LABS FORT BELVOIR VA

Personal Author(s) : Cazzamalli, Ferdinando

Report Date : 1943

After MK was fully espoused, articulated, and tested, that is when they moved on into the Psychic Warfare development of the program, which was the end result they were looking for to begin with. Which gets us back to Monarch, as they are both connected. Key words and alters primarily were accessed via verbal and auditory measures. The Radio, and TV, and now the internet have all been used. However, running parallel with these methods were Physic methods which are easier and more efficient to control Monarchs and MK subjects for obvious reasons.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

I have no idea what any of this is about, so some knowledge would help.

yes, some level of knowledge often helps.

On a side note, I wrote half a dang page and was pretty happy with the results when I finished, only to have my computer lock up on me while submitting and i really do find that aggravating.
... It was good too if i must say so myself. *sigh*

anyway... some very important aspects of learning of all the possibilities like this of things that are impressed into children is very important to look at in my opinion, not only for the sake of those who are snatched up and abused... but all children have secrets within them.

i was thinking of a particular woman who i won't point a direct finger to who was sort of rescued by American military men during an asian conflict... but seeing as how they were a hostile presence in a foreign land, the negativity leaked through despite that perceived "just cause"... but despite the fact that they were killers, they also saved her and this experience imparted both an angel and demon into her of American origin... and these things effect children forever. As fire comes from overhead, similar men snatched her away from the danger? That is incredibly traumatic very fast confusing turn of events for a child with little understanding of the world to witness in the raw... and it will remain with her profoundly.
No matter what her own origins or whereabouts now (which probably would wind up being some type of orphanage for the rest of her childhood years for any child whose parents were just killed in war)... the products of these types of situations are important to understand because we are all connected in some way... and now a child like this would be forever changed and effected by something that would have otherwise been completely foreign to her young understanding otherwise... and she would probably not even know or see how this had effected her until she sought self knowledge and looked within and saw how she was a part of it *all*
Even though she would still be 100% non-American by blood, how could anyone ever explain to her that she does not have some deeply rooted understanding of American men and American conflicts?

EDIT... i have to catch up in here.

edit on 29-8-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

I don't know. I decided people of history were better parents for me than my biological ones. I simply decided somewhere between 4 and 7 that my parents are exemplars of what not to be. And from then on I pretty much endeavored to be their opposites.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
I'm less concerned about whether or not you were a sex programmed slave, as I am with who the hell on ATS went to the trouble to star and flag this thread? ?!?

No offense OP, if you truly were a victim of CIA mind control experiments my heart goes out to you. Unfortunately, I dont get the feeling this thread has any factual basis.

Cheers

The problem is that even if the trget was not as straight forward as it appears to the victim, we are ALL world programmed.. and when you realize this, that world fear is something you must confront to understand HOW you are connected, because you are... we all are. we are all products of this pathological positive/negative design. People DO deliberate abuses. Even if they do not have the full credentials to say it's directly under MK Ultra program... it could very well be related by some insidious proxy... and I think that is what the OP is trying to turn over... how it IS connected for him, because it is... but one poster is right, the answer is likely within rather than without.

i wrote a long post about this and using programs built on the kernal of love, rather than trying to use a program built on the kernal of control, which conflicts with the chosen program of love... which is what everyone comes into darkness to shine their light to find and why we would ever put ourselves through this abuse in the first place. we need to understand how this is actually a personal tragic love story in a group collective of other tragic love stories. Only the program of love can find the answer... other programs shut down the program of love like a virus and cause you to forget your programming... which is love, love, love!

When you were born, you cried from the pain of breaking away from the pure light you once fully understood. Someone hopefully held you, to try to recomfort you. Your original program is love.... that is your operating system. You cannot find love answers by any other other program when you are actively seeking answers. The act of love itself, without other conscious thought will bring you answers of love because it is an intelligent language that is not necessarily written or spoken, but can be combined and work with all other love programs.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

I don't know. I decided people of history were better parents for me than my biological ones. I simply decided somewhere between 4 and 7 that my parents are exemplars of what not to be. And from then on I pretty much endeavored to be their opposites.

very interesting. Your parental figure is very different from a lot of other people. I'm sure you see how this effects you. You perceive negative but there are still things you love and respect.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join