It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if I am really a Monarch child.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
when i first started school, i was in class with a tall girl who intimidated me a little. she was not really loud but expressive and i got the feeling she was a favored child... so I was a little intimidated by that as well as her height. i'm not saying she was spoiled, it was just a feeling. She was a happy girl.

Anyway, I moved and forgot all about that over the years.
Recently, I think I have seen her resurface in the UK (not that i am there or anything)...and some very strange things occurred to me about who she is supposed to be concerning these "roles" we are dealing with... due to what i see of her current life.

It is a religious figure and she is not the only one.

If I said it out loud, it just sounds absolutely nuts but you would be floored at how many people are finding themselves within these roles. I was actually probably one of the LAST ones to notice this about her... the thought just kind of breezed through me like something familiar and then I began looking at the situation more closely and her life does indeed line up with this. I could hardly believe it could be the same girl but even if it isn't... the one i have noticed, perhaps i was just brought to the realization by confusing means and it is not the same girl but here is definitely something going on with this other girl here in the recent past.

She has clearly had watchers around her. It is strange and intense... and really happening.
People around her have known about it longer than her... and it seems instead of telling her, they gave her as much worldy info as they could and let her grow and let her empower herself and see what she would become. I think they even tried to engage her into this realm of people she does not know she knows... just to see if this was all real, but could never explain it.

do tell me more about your roles.
this is very interesting.

What makes you think she is a "Favored Child" (What is this I don't even know) and not some charismatic young woman?

What is a watcher?

This is all reading like some fantastical poetry.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

You have a famous man in America that went from America to come back as a success and go on to greater success. That is the powers that be's man about town.
I have done things that we may go on to discuss but needless to say he is playing a certain role that fits in with the way I'm supposed to undermine America.
I was born there taken away and support you still, he wants to represent me as aligned to the powers that be in the abstract.. The powers that wish to destroy you as a secular nation. Becauase really he was born here
Where you're born really makes a difference it's your first sights smells and sounds.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

No, it wasn't a known case. It was a site on illuminati mind control techniques. A governors wife spilled the beans I think.

They sodomise the child. This creates a compartment in their mind. This compartment can be called upon to record information and deliver, also obviously it can be used to create a sex slave, or slave of any type, to do any action or will requested of the compartment in their mind. I believe it is a key word that is spoken and they revert back to their 3 yr old mind mentality. There they can be sodomised again...and they wont remember a thing after they revert back to their normal mindset.

Supposedly the sodomy also opens the third eye. It has something to do with stimulation of the base of the spine through the anus. As mentioned, I have only read this and it may not be true...but the OP has confirmed with a comment that such rituals do in fact exist.

Also, to complete the process they build a person up, making them think they are fantastic and great, and then bring them crashing down. They also do this with the conceot of God. They bring them up to believe in the beauty of God and then do something so traumatic, as mentioned, to make them deny God.

I would say rape while saying something like "Where's your God now?" would probably do the trick.
edit on 29-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

Freudian triggers... I've heard of them. Know about them, know what they are.

I was actually warned about triggers like this from someone who tried to implant one in me... a doctor who also goes by another name.

when i hear of this, it makes me want to challenge them. i want to understand more of how this works but obviously, a little info can be a dangerous thing. i'd like to see the products of these methods you know. i'd hate to suggest anyone be tortured from this point forward, but looking back if they have done these things to people, I'd like to see how successful they are.

I think too often if you try something like that with malice and selfishness, it's just going to backfire on you.

i'd have to see one example of a successful ongoing sex slave, not that i doubt that compartments existence... but do you really think it is that simple? i know regression is very real, but it happens all sorts of ways. does the child really need to be a certain age?

I have succumb to the will of a man as an adult by mere bad luck. it's certainly not ongoing though. people get brainwashed all the time just by watching tv.

don't get me wrong, there's many interesting things to unlock about the mind and i do not doubt some inner clockwork... but i still want to see one successful ongoing example of a sex slave that has lost their own will and like perfect clockwork, completely blot out an anal rape at the drop of a word.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
Have you tried depreogramming yourself and re-establishing healthy associations with triggering devices?

I've had my own share of experiences in this realm, and there is a way out if you're prepared for a little hard work and a bit of confrontation with your perceived internal/external constructs.

If I can be of any assistance, I'll do my best to offer what advice I can in this matter.

Have you done you Constitutional, reading, your bill of rights reading, your declaration of indepence reading?
Have you done your comparing tof your states statutes against United States Code Title 18 of crim and criminal procedures?
It sure does sound like it.
And if you have.... ALL power to you.
This is me being
for you truly
for you

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoctorBukkake

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
when i first started school, i was in class with a tall girl who intimidated me a little. she was not really loud but expressive and i got the feeling she was a favored child... so I was a little intimidated by that as well as her height. i'm not saying she was spoiled, it was just a feeling. She was a happy girl.

Anyway, I moved and forgot all about that over the years.
Recently, I think I have seen her resurface in the UK (not that i am there or anything)...and some very strange things occurred to me about who she is supposed to be concerning these "roles" we are dealing with... due to what i see of her current life.

It is a religious figure and she is not the only one.

If I said it out loud, it just sounds absolutely nuts but you would be floored at how many people are finding themselves within these roles. I was actually probably one of the LAST ones to notice this about her... the thought just kind of breezed through me like something familiar and then I began looking at the situation more closely and her life does indeed line up with this. I could hardly believe it could be the same girl but even if it isn't... the one i have noticed, perhaps i was just brought to the realization by confusing means and it is not the same girl but here is definitely something going on with this other girl here in the recent past.

She has clearly had watchers around her. It is strange and intense... and really happening.
People around her have known about it longer than her... and it seems instead of telling her, they gave her as much worldy info as they could and let her grow and let her empower herself and see what she would become. I think they even tried to engage her into this realm of people she does not know she knows... just to see if this was all real, but could never explain it.

do tell me more about your roles.
this is very interesting.

What makes you think she is a "Favored Child" (What is this I don't even know) and not some charismatic young woman?

What is a watcher?

This is all reading like some fantastical poetry.

Like I said, she was very happy, very smiley, very playful... she got a couple of us in trouble one day by coming up with the idea to stick her hand in the fish aquarium, which i think i recalled me and the other girl immediately followed suit. She told us it was cold and wet and for some reason it was fun at the time and we had to find out... till he teacher came in, then we had to tell on her as though she talked us into it.

what a silly mess!... too funny.

It's hard to describe really. there was this one little girl that was there on orientation day and my mother told me that she talked to her parents and they were nice and maybe we could be friends (she was trying to make me feel better about school)...and since i was shy THAT girl was the girl i tortured with my friendship because my mommy told me to

... but the other girl was different. She seemed a little bigger, braver, little more on her own or maybe that was just my impression. she just gave off a vibe like she didn't need anything... almost like as a child she was respected. Whoever she was, her parents must have had money is all i can figure. it's just so hard to explain... it's more of a feeling than a conscious thought.

It is so weird.... i seem to remember one day the teacher went outside and was talking to a man and this girl immediately had the wheels turning in her head, but was just playing about it... but she started with OOOOoooo, the teachers is kissing that man!... all wide eyes and smiley like she just discovered a conspiracy and we were laughing about and the teacher came in and somebody told her and she was HIGHLY concerned about what this girl said. She said "But I am a happily married woman and i would never do anything like that against my husband!"... almost like she felt the need to defend herself in light of the presence of this little girl. The teacher seemed genuinely concerned that this joke might get past the kindergarten room.
It was strange looking back. She intimidated the teacher somehow!

I mean she wasn't a mean girl or anything but she must have been somebody pretty important.
her parents must have been of some notoriety or something.
Don't you ever just get that vibe from someone?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
In trying to become superhuman, these "elitists" have become inhuman.

I'll keep you in my prayers.

Regards..

followtheevidence

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by goldentorch

You have a famous man in America that went from America to come back as a success and go on to greater success. That is the powers that be's man about town.
I have done things that we may go on to discuss but needless to say he is playing a certain role that fits in with the way I'm supposed to undermine America.
I was born there taken away and support you still, he wants to represent me as aligned to the powers that be in the abstract.. The powers that wish to destroy you as a secular nation. Becauase really he was born here
Where you're born really makes a difference it's your first sights smells and sounds.

Tell me who it is and i won't say a word to anyone if you don't feel like getting the flack on the open forum.

these things you are saying are a pretty compelling story even if you are making it up... i like the way these weird little details fit together. Tell me more.

edit on 29-8-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Well I cant give you direct evidence but a certain US government person who moves between Saudi Arabia and the US delivers secret messages to the King of Saudi Arabia and then he imparts his message...has his way too... and then says the magic word and she/he snaps back out of it. When she returns to the US she returns the message...after being accessed with the word.

And no, I would not like to witness this in real life because it means a poor innocent child had their innocence taken from them.

As for the age. The explanation given was age 3 is the perfect age. During this age they will learn and absorb more, on all levels of conciousness, than at any age in their life. The church gives a good quote for this. "Give me a child from the age of three and they will be with the church for life". It is a well known fact that the church does not teach children younger than 5...so it begs the question what happens between the ages of 3 and 5 that makes them stay 'for life'.

This also cannot be done simply. It must be done in a ritualistic way, with certain parameters and such. The person who does the sodomising imparts their own personal 'demon' into that compartment with the person. So one compartment now holds the 'strong man' demon of the sodomiser and also the conscience of the 3 year old child. It also seemed to me that many compartments can be made.

I feel very uncomfortable speaking about this knowing how many unstable people may read this and have an urge to use this info. I urge whoever may have that curiosity, please look inside your heart, think of laughter and friends and everything beautiful about this planet and then realise it needs to be kept that way, their innocence needs to remain. I have 3 children and 1 in the oven. It is almost unbearable to speak about these topics but on the other hand if it helps people maybe realise how and why things have/are happening to them it may help them discover an escape.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

The problem is I'm not making it up they are making a shadow personality but it would be quite rightly against T&C to take speculation any further than we are doing at the moment. I'm creating a scenario when you comprehend things you will understand but it might not be obvious immediately.
The media knows me believe you me.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Well I cant give you direct evidence but a certain US government person who moves between Saudi Arabia and the US delivers secret messages to the King of Saudi Arabia and then he imparts his message...has his way too... and then says the magic word and she/he snaps back out of it. When she returns to the US she returns the message...after being accessed with the word.

And no, I would not like to witness this in real life because it means a poor innocent child had their innocence taken from them.

As for the age. The explanation given was age 3 is the perfect age. During this age they will learn and absorb more, on all levels of conciousness, than at any age in their life. The church gives a good quote for this. "Give me a child from the age of three and they will be with the church for life". It is a well known fact that the church does not teach children younger than 5...so it begs the question what happens between the ages of 3 and 5 that makes them stay 'for life'.

The problem is the Franciscans say 'give me a boy at birth and I'll give you the man at seven', it is time we took notice of the genital mutilations of infants boys and girls and start to examine what sort of adults it makes us. Such genital mutilation has been the basis of their control, forever..
So it isn't just between 3-5 they start on us at birth.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

naturally that is what it means, but it also needs to be understood because if it is possible, it is going to happen again to another child unless we can have the level of understanding of these things to completely prevent it. if it is happening, the product of it needs to be observed.

it certainly does not need to be hidden.

as far as the king is concerned, that doesn't really sound like a safe way to get a message across.

I mean we are sitting here talking about it on a public forum, how safe can it really be if it is that known?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I cannot be proven. Just another 'wild' theory.

No, it does not need to be observed. Yes, it does need to be weeded out and completely eradicated.

I mean really. Are we really going to sit here and try to justify the sodomising of a 3 year old child to 'observe' if this in fact happens.

I believe it happens. I also believe it is this that has played a major part in child sex abuse over the years. I believe like a lot of things, the abused then become the abuser, and down the line sometimes they forget the original purpose for the activity. But I have a firm 'feeling' that it is this ritual that the issue stemmed from.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by goldentorch

What about the topic of Ancient Astronauts? Is there a correlation between this type of control and the previous civilizations? Is this control stemming from possible reptile rulers?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

What about assaults on the nervous system from birth?
That's the area I wish to take the discussion forward into.

edit on 29/8/11 by goldentorch because: spellinf

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by goldentorch

What type of 'damage' to the nervous system? I hope not sodomy.

I did read that they damage the base of the brain with something. Like the increase muscle from body building by damaging the tissue and respective healing/growth. Supposedly this same theory is applied to a section at the base of the brain that is damaged over and over to help develop psychic ability. Supposedly success rate is low, but to them success would be success no matter how many are thrown in the trash can.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
why do you people indulge these typoe of posts? op your not special and i personally refuse to give you the attention you must crave to justify your own exhistence.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I cannot be proven. Just another 'wild' theory.

No, it does not need to be observed. Yes, it does need to be weeded out and completely eradicated.

I mean really. Are we really going to sit here and try to justify the sodomising of a 3 year old child to 'observe' if this in fact happens.

I believe it happens. I also believe it is this that has played a major part in child sex abuse over the years. I believe like a lot of things, the abused then become the abuser, and down the line sometimes they forget the original purpose for the activity. But I have a firm 'feeling' that it is this ritual that the issue stemmed from.

the idea that it needs to be eradicated is just a voluminous statement. i mean it goes without saying, right? but according to you it cannot be proven and is just a wild theory.

You can't eradicate something prior to proof it even exists. you can't prove it exists without a victim. My main point is that no true drones like this exist, I think. I do believe the compartment can be created but we fight our own demons and will certainly fight the demons of others as well. There must be a area of control for the victim, there has to be... it is the dual nature of yet another system. As for being a slave to another purpose... happens all the time. We are not short of brainwashed people. That's not a new alarming thing. 100% control is another matter.

If the recent changes in our world bring in new understanding and new abilities and better attuning to frequencies by average minds... you better hope someone gets a handle on this quick because something like that is just waiting for an influx of intelligence turned psuedo-intelligence among mankind.

funny thing about all these frequency battles is that i was told to report it all to department of homeland security by the same person who tried to do a number of other very underhanded things.

his whole concern about the dept of hs stuff that he wanted me to report was to get something HE wanted, the whole doctor thing was to install a new trigger.... and he is still trying to install doubt for some reason. For a time i was thinking it was reverse psychology but he is still at it AFTER the fact, which may yet still be reverse psychology kicked up a notch.
... it's freaking hysterical. I honestly do not know why he bothers. the only effective thing he did, was "wake" me... and i honestly do not know if that was his true intention and I just hope he doesn't quit his day job... because he really does seem to be good at nonsense.

it's not easy to read, at times, someone who is apt to employ reverse psychology on top of reverse psychology, on top of reverse psychology. that crap is truly annoying. i still have no idea what side he is on but I'm almost certain i have seen his image in fake area 51 videos.

yes, I know this sounds weird to some probably but this actually becoming common language for me... cryptic talk. Sometimes there is just no way to speak outright so everyone can understand. no one would believe the majority of this.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I'm sorry to hear that and I wish you the best in your journey to finding the truth.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by goldentorch

What about assaults on the nervous system from birth?
That's the area I wish to take the discussion forward into.

edit on 29/8/11 by goldentorch because: spellinf

you mean sex assignment and all the reservation society has about gender... or deliberate torment?

both are highly messed up, one only seemingly well meaning by a paranoid society.

EDIT...oh wait, for some reason i thought we were talking about mutilations.

assaults on the nervous system... I'm all eyes.
edit on 29-8-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join