It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if I am really a Monarch child.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by goldentorch

What type of 'damage' to the nervous system? I hope not sodomy.

I did read that they damage the base of the brain with something. Like the increase muscle from body building by damaging the tissue and respective healing/growth. Supposedly this same theory is applied to a section at the base of the brain that is damaged over and over to help develop psychic ability. Supposedly success rate is low, but to them success would be success no matter how many are thrown in the trash can.
edit on 29-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

Let's start with circumcision how's that fot damage to 20,000 to 40,000 nerve endings. So what?
What about the fact you could tie the increase in that to increased militarism and a high sense of neurosis prevalent in America today.
What seems not understood is that such damage causes distress in the flock. We forget we are so, perhaps here I should say could be, in touch with each other. We're the only animal on Earth thar doesn't behave like one.
More personal assaults on the nervous system. Deary me.
As a supposed Anglican my Jewish/Catholic parents oversaw or joined in my shaking till I passed out at 18mnths old. This makes you perceptive at a later stage to other abuses.
The breaking of every bone whilst stii soft, mends better as far as they are concerned but still leaves emotional scars and what they seek through this damage a corruption to the self image one's neurology teaches one.
Taking away for medically supervised torture the purpose and style of which is lost to me, but I remember at least one occasion being taken away but only from a small snippet of the rided.
The keeping of me naked in a pit in the garden of a social housing dwelling. Mind pressure after neurological abuse.
Various scars to my erectile tissue aside from a home circumcision at the age of 6, they trained me Jew but I'm Atheist even though my Grangmother was Jewish.
The fractures on my jaw before they actually broke my jaw in a set up in the army.
The other fractures to my head, the assault on my fontella which I can feel now and must have been awful in a child.
The fact I have needle marks in one inner thigh the damage of which continues up to my groin and is part of the church's assault upon us. Who the hell d'yer think is in charge?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

Originally posted by goldentorch
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

What about assaults on the nervous system from birth?
That's the area I wish to take the discussion forward into.

edit on 29/8/11 by goldentorch because: spellinf

you mean sex assignment and all the reservation society has about gender... or deliberate torment?

both are highly messed up, one only seemingly well meaning by a paranoid society.

EDIT...oh wait, for some reason i thought we were talking about mutilations.

assaults on the nervous system... I'm all eyes.
edit on 29-8-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

I am talking about mutilations and we're touching on the edges of it now. Just put up something about it

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES

If you're deprogrammed, I assume you're going through the Rite of the Initiate.
I'll leave you to your business. Best of luck to you.

Can a layman ask what you mean by that? Sounds like Freemasonry...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Your post doesnt make much sense. I dont believe it at all. If you are a monarch, then posting on a site like this will come to the attention of your "masters". A title of "what if I am really a monarch child" will defiantly alert "keywords" in the Echelon monitoring system that then will have a "handler" dispatched to give one of the compartmentalized "alters" a sequence code that will tell your brain to tell your "heart" to stop. = dead. You really think they spend all that time and money molding Monarchs, just to have them spill the beans to the public on a web board?

There has been only one legitimate Monarch to break their programming with the help of a trained psychologist, and come forward, and even she coming forward is suspicious, and could very well be an entire MK-ULTRA operation of disinformation to the Public itself.

I dont buy it, and if you are truly a Monarch, you are hap hazard in your method, and careless. Monarchs have a shelf life anyway supposedly of 30 years old. If you knew what was best for you, you would either contact O'Brien; if you want to take that chance, or find a shrink that is familiar with these sorts of things and talk to them. Be wary of that method as well, for there are many whom have been placed in these positions to find any subjects that are showing signs of alter degradation, and basically reprogram them, or send them back to the center for trauma.

Even if you are posting behind a firewall, etc, it does not matter, as your alter can be accessed with the words and sequences used to program you, and that includes kill codes.

Not to mention the fact that this site, like all Conspiracy sites have many agents on it, controlling the information that is being exposed to the public at large.

If you truly are a monarch, I feel for you, and have no solution, because they have all their bases covered. I would disappear if it was me into the forest, leave society, and never be heard from again, if I really felt I was that dangerous to Humanity.

Either way good luck.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
If things are on a 4,000 year cycle what event(s) ended the previous cycle and started this one? How many cycles have there been?

Do you have a time frame for your mission? Please be more specific than "soon".

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by goldentorch

Originally posted by LightAssassin

What type of 'damage' to the nervous system? I hope not sodomy.

I did read that they damage the base of the brain with something. Like the increase muscle from body building by damaging the tissue and respective healing/growth. Supposedly this same theory is applied to a section at the base of the brain that is damaged over and over to help develop psychic ability. Supposedly success rate is low, but to them success would be success no matter how many are thrown in the trash can.

Let's start with circumcision how's that fot damage to 20,000 to 40,000 nerve endings. So what?
What about the fact you could tie the increase in that to increased militarism and a high sense of neurosis prevalent in America today.
What seems not understood is that such damage causes distress in the flock. We forget we are so, perhaps here I should say could be, in touch with each other. We're the only animal on Earth thar doesn't behave like one.
More personal assaults on the nervous system. Deary me.
As a supposed Anglican my Jewish/Catholic parents oversaw or joined in my shaking till I passed out at 18mnths old. This makes you perceptive at a later stage to other abuses.
The breaking of every bone whilst stii soft, mends better as far as they are concerned but still leaves emotional scars and what they seek through this damage a corruption to the self image one's neurology teaches one.
Taking away for medically supervised torture the purpose and style of which is lost to me, but I remember at least one occasion being taken away but only from a small snippet of the rided.
The keeping of me naked in a pit in the garden of a social housing dwelling. Mind pressure after neurological abuse.
Various scars to my erectile tissue aside from a home circumcision at the age of 6, they trained me Jew but I'm Atheist even though my Grangmother was Jewish.
The fractures on my jaw before they actually broke my jaw in a set up in the army.
The other fractures to my head, the assault on my fontella which I can feel now and must have been awful in a child.
The fact I have needle marks in one inner thigh the damage of which continues up to my groin and is part of the church's assault upon us. Who the hell d'yer think is in charge?

I never cease to be shocked at what an abusive mind can come up with.
This is very disturbing and I'm very sorry that anyone would go through that and now my mind is racing with all sorts of questions of how you fell into all this.

Oddly, this is making some strange occurrences that I have seen in my life that i never even thought of before in certain ways...seem... *sigh*... i don't know. I can't even begin to explain the thoughts going through my head right now. There is something i need to check up on... I'm having a really hard time now trying to understand how some of this crap going on in the world is happening right under our very noses.

you've got me very curious about how these things transpired with you.
i'm trying to understand how you came into this.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Did you miss or avoid my question regarding Reptile/Lizard overulers and their connection with these control methods?

And did they destroy your concept of God?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

It's not Freemasonry as I'm aware of it....I've known several Masons and none of them would sit well with this sort of treatment of people....Illuminati Initiate, most likely dealing of the Black Lodge. Some may say they two are intertwined, depending on various Schools of Thought, but I cannot confirm any direct connection or correlation from personal experience.

As a woman, I'm limited to some aspects of direct knowledge of Freemasonry.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

reply to post by McGinty

It's not Freemasonry as I'm aware of it....I've known several Masons and none of them would sit well with this sort of treatment of people....Illuminati Initiate, most likely dealing of the Black Lodge. Some may say they two are intertwined, depending on various Schools of Thought, but I cannot confirm any direct connection or correlation from personal experience.

I have freemasons in my family on the coast of georgia. I also have a family member who seems to have disappeared long ago... although we are told he is here, there and anywhere else under the sun but before our eyes.

what logic is there behind some of this type of abuse? surely they do not put that much faith in their twisted methods. what could be the good of any of that?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Some people in this world are just pure sadists. Others believe such physical violation helps the mind to "transcend the physical". It's sick, I agree with you there. All elements of the physical violation aspects are just downright twisted and warped, imho.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Ephesians 6:12 ... For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

When Lucifer was cast out of heaven, one third of the angels followed him. These fallen angels are what we call demons. This is what you are fighting. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by HermitShip

I dont buy it, and if you are truly a Monarch, you are hap hazard in your method, and careless. Monarchs have a shelf life anyway supposedly of 30 years old.

I have read that too, but I'm not sure it's true. For instance, there are many celebrities whom I suspect may be Monarchs, who are well over 30. They continue on, and they seem to be instrumental in helping to program their children. Also, there are so many victims of Monarch programming, that they cannot be killing them all, surely.

I have also read of victims of such programming being "released" via induced coma, whereby they are made to believe that they have been in an accident, and now have amnesia. They are no longer a threat, and society believes them to be just homeless crazies, perhaps. That's just one scenario. But I do remember reading that.
edit on 29-8-2011 by SevenStarrz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

reply to post by McGinty

I wasn't asking if his abuse was by Freemason's, but if his deprogramming was by Freemasons. You suggested his deprogramming was 'The right of the Initiate', which sounds a little Freemason. I guess the question i'm asking is, are Freemasons actively fighting this programming and abuse?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenStarrz

Originally posted by HermitShip

I dont buy it, and if you are truly a Monarch, you are hap hazard in your method, and careless. Monarchs have a shelf life anyway supposedly of 30 years old.

I have read that too, but I'm not sure it's true. For instance, there are many celebrities whom I suspect may be Monarchs, who are well over 30. They continue on, and they seem to be instrumental in helping to program their children. Also, there are so many victims of Monarch programming, that they cannot be killing them all, surely.

I have also read of victims of such programming being "released" via induced coma, whereby they are made to believe that they have been in an accident, and now have amnesia. They are no longer a threat, and society believes them to be just homeless crazies, perhaps. That's just one scenario. But I do remember reading that.
edit on 29-8-2011 by SevenStarrz because: (no reason given)

this term you guys are using must be a new definition of the word i am not used to hearing.

30 year shelf life, why would that be? just how less than average are they?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

You seem a deceiver, i am religious however i can absolutely guarantee to you that no mind control is effecting me.

I have done my vast research and understand inside and out the methods of mind control on levels you wouldn't even know existed..... so dont preach your lies

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowZion

You seem a deceiver, i am religious however i can absolutely guarantee to you that no mind control is effecting me.

I have done my vast research and understand inside and out the methods of mind control on levels you wouldn't even know existed..... so dont preach your lies

maybe he is but why would you be so defensive if he is lying? do you really think it is preaching at this station of things? I find that a little odd.

we are actually all programmed to something. some good, some bad but just like a computer that must be taught HOW to learn first, rather than just being ON and sucking up juice, it must be programmed.

don't you have reservation about some things? that's called control. your mind controls your actions, but you did not start learning that on your own.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I've read through all the comments on this thread and appreciate the OP noting this one for us.

Its like the OP spoke out of my mind as well and have been wondering about this very matter, am I a programmed X or not.

When I first started reading about the MK ULtra and Mind Control techniques employed...they triggered a sense of 'knowing' within... as in "This seems real to me...as if it has happened to me...but how....had ok parents...ok life and so on...so way this could've happened to me...yet why does it all feel so 'known'to me?".

I can offer much the same as what has been mentioned, in particular that the true darkness you seek to understand and gain wisdom from, is within. Everything else is part of a rather involved story that is happening...real/not is irrelevant. "Lots" is happening and by keeping you focus on the outside, you tend to loose touch with yourself.

What is true to me, is that observing the outside, can have benefits in finding your way 'home', meaning back to your SELF , your heart, your wisdom. The outside can only reflect what you already know to be a truth of some kind. Thus all you preceive of outside, only means something/has meaning due to the past attached to it, and the sequence in which you observed it.

Step (1) would be to collapse 'time' and simply see all events and images in your life onto one single image...all super imposed. What you should notice from this collapse is that when you compare all of your personal images with world events...you will find a direct corrolation in them...i.e. your life stuff, is our life stuff...is their life stuff.

Step (2)...Charity starts at home...home is where the heart is...and that is inside your chest...right here with you all the time. Remind yourself of step (1) and how the reflection of the world at large, thruthfully reflects our own psyche...it cannot otherwise...because if you had NO correlation from that which is 'within'to the outside world, you would not/could not perceive of the óutside trauma the world offers through all its channels. You would not notice it...you would only perceive of peace and peace being peaceful...or what ever someone would feel who cannot perceive the negative.

By Step (2) I mean that no-one here can actually help you...should you have been truthfully programmed, you would have altars within altars etc and would keep us going for days on end. However...when you seek within...the altars have an issue because it is programmed towards the 'outside' coming 'inside' and thus all references in your programming would be trigger-trap set towards this.

When you accept that ALL that has happened to you thus made you as you ARE today...it is thus irrelevant who did it...more important that it is DONE. Should you accept this position of truth for yourself...you can then take FULL accountability for any negative feelings and anger etc that might find you...becuase its YOUR anger...YOUR resentment etc...not someone elses from outside.

Once the negative feeling boils up...accept it into you...accept this negative feeling is HAPPENING to you right now...NO action...no interpretation...no 'fixing' becuase that lies in the future and not inside you.

The more accountable you are to yourself TODAY...as you are TODAY...for ALL of your actions and thoughts...the more time you occupy WILLFULLY...and them more time you have being willful, the more you get to BE who you perceive yourself to 'should be'.

I'll stay tuned...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Ok Im not saying your not a monarch child and Im not saying you are one , but have you ever maybe considered that your family are just #ed up and they abused you as a child , you actually become emotionally distressed , repressed all of your emotions and memories and became mentally ill . Then actually killed or injured people yourself ?

At least if you have actually considered the thougth ?

You mention that you believe you may have killed people . then why not tell the authorities , after all you should be a lawful person if you dont believe its righ that they should abuse you , then what has given you the right to get away with potential murder .

either way its not entirely convincing , anyone can say they have been part of some psi ops black budget program and can come up with any convincing story unless we have definitive proof , then in reality your just a great story teller !

Dont get me wrong im not trying to attack you personally , I just dont get why you have chosen to tell ATS about it , all you can hope to achieve is our opinions , some stars and flags, a troll here or there , and a mod reminding us of t's n c's

so what gives !

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
What is a Monarch child?

I want to hear your story, please start from the beginning.

ALS
edit on 28-8-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

It's where the elites kidnap children at very young ages and show them horrible things and torcher them so that they have split personalities and the control each personality and build it to their tailoring. The hypnotize, lie, show horrible imagery, terror sounds in the dark for days on end.and then associate and decent, good things (to the subject) to the handler....so that they may be trusted 100%. The brains hemispheres are sometimes even separated and kept alive independently of one another and torchered while one hemisphere is more active than another. It's that Manchurian Candidate thing that you keep hearing about or the Montauk Experiments. Some speculate that these are the "shooters" who are going out and assassinating people/schools/politicians without having any good reason. As the question is always asked, "who stands to benefit", it's the cases that you ask...."why would someone just do this for no reason" yet, the government gets to write new policies on gun control because of it, or a politician of the people now no longer has a chance to run office.......this is a Monarch Slave. A perfect assassin, that can look and BE just like us one day, and upon a trigger phrase become an instant assassin and then go into a trance state and one hemisphere of the brain doesn't know what the other is doing. The personalities are so far separated that the personalities inside don't even know the other exists. The trigger phrases (such as in the Senator Kennedy/Sirhan Sirhan case) is spoken by a random person at the specified time (as Sirhan Sirhan said a woman in a red dress by a punch bowl). The hypnotic control of the handler then begins.

SOURCE

For the first time, Sirhan said under hypnosis that on a cue from the girl he went into “range mode” believing he was at a firing range and seeing circles with targets in front of his eyes. “I thought that I was at the range more than I was actually shooting at any person, let alone Bobby Kennedy,” Sirhan was quoted as saying during interviews with Daniel Brown, a Harvard University professor and expert in trauma memory and hypnosis. He interviewed Sirhan for 60 hours with and without hypnosis, according to the legal brief.

So, if this guy here WERE a Monarch slave, he would never know it until he woke up from his trance and the job was completed. He would also have no alibi and could not associate himself to his handlers or know anything about the reason why he did it without the trigger phrases. This is the perfect assassin. Does the job, no association to handler or organization, takes the fall and disappears behind prison doors for life.Sometimes they are even used for other purposes, such as to corrupt mankind and children...such as Britney Spears and Christina Aguerella (who cares how it's spelled?), and Lady GaGa which is why Lady GaGa wears so many outfits with butterflies on them and other Illuminati symbols. These are "mind slaves" and this is a Monarch Slave.

In this video you can see various artists, mostly GAGA of the Occult with lightning over their eye which is symbolic for the worship of Satan as a deity. Interesting to note as well, "gaga" is usually associated with the first sounds a baby would make suggesting that she may have been an Illuminati Monarch Slave from her very infancy.

(Look over her eye in these videos Lightning bolt as well as the illuminati sign, so all of this is based on the Occult.)

"And he said to them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven." - Luke 10:18

....and here is the Marilyn Manson Logo,

Here is also a photo of David Bowie back in the day. Same crap, as he was one too.

I could put so much more on here but, you see, Monarch Slaves are everywhere and they are "tagged" as such. But the most dangerous of them show up on the news for murdering someone, and don't even know why THEY did it. Their "tag" is the infamy the news brings to them.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenStarrz

Yes, if they have a purpose, such as grooming their children, then I can understand why they are allowed to continue. The celebrities play a different role I think, and are used to influence the public. It would seem that they are more of a MK-ULTRA subject rather than Monarch.

Im starting to believe that the entire subject presented to the public is disinformation in truth. The techniques and mechanisms are real, as it is used to influence and cause a sub conscious fear in the General public, but the ultimate reasons are unknown it seems.

I wonder, if I Person under any types of mind control coming into the public crying out, would be a sub conscious plea from an alter for reprogramming? It just doesnt make an sense to me why anyone would do this. At least for me I would be paranoid of everyone and everything after going through such hell. I would lead a life that drew little attention to me, as I would not want to be found again if my programming was disintegrating.

Maybe a thread like this is actually a thread created to find subjects that are "off the reservation?"

OP has given enough information now that OPs handlers would be able to positively identify this Person. Why would such a Person desire to positively be identified? Maybe there is a back up emergency alter put in place of Monarchs and such, whereby if the alters start to degenerate, the emergency alter initiates actions of such, that will make the Person visible and stand out, so that they will be noticeable for the handlers to find.?

Why would a Monarch or MK-ULTRA not be under the control of their handlers at all times anyway? Unless these People break their programming, and disappear, I cant see how this would even happen, as the handlers, and organizations controlling them would know every detail about the Person from Birth.

There is a second possibility here. That OP is in fact Monarch and MK-ULTRA, and this thread was initiated by OP as part of programming itself. This thread being a desire of the OPs handlers if in fact this Person speaks the truth about themselves.

If true, what would be the purpose of creating a threat such as this for the People that control Monarchs and MK-ULTRAs?

Are they trying to induce some sort of inherent programming in all Humans in which they have found after years and years of studying the subject empirically? Like so mass programming of something innate in all of us? Or could it be more disinformation on the subject?

Regardless, posting such information on a public board, with full details as OP has, does not make sense if one is trying to undue or get out of that which they find themselves in does it? If true, to me, it sounds like a cry for help, but a cry for help to the handlers to be reprogrammed again because of broken alters.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join