It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if I am really a Monarch child.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by goldentorch

which you should know if you are a "delta" was it?
reply to post by Rosha

I have not claimed to "be" anything so fabriating it in order to make a sarcastic and cutting remark is poor penmanship.

That was a response to Black Satin, not you.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

I also find the notion of using a stone to circumcise himself I think it was gives a symbolic hint that it might have it's beginnings in paeolithic times. I try look at things as if I'm looking at children's doodle drawings, scribblings and doodles can tell you much of the mind of the person attacking you with those very doodles and scribbles.
That's my cynical side coming out

edit on 30/8/11 by goldentorch because: grammar

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha

reply to post by Rosha

I have not claimed to "be" anything so fabriating it in order to make a sarcastic and cutting remark is poor penmanship.

uh... wow. i think you are totally and completely confused about what you are trying to say.
Never did I claim to be a delta. You gathered that from the OP referring to his belief that he was created to do damage. You WERE talking to him, but apparently you have become greatly confused.

Go back and double check.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha

reply to post by Rosha

Sorry *facepalm*
II

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

I also find the notion of using a stone to circumcise himself I think it was gives a symbolic hint that it might have it's beginnings in paeolithic times. I try look at things as if I'm looking at children's doodle drawings, scribblings and doodles can tell you much of the mind of the person attacking you with those very doodles and scribbles.
That's my cynical side coming out

hmm... I'm going to have to go back and have a look at that.... seems odd.

you don't suppose he was just fresh out of knives? maybe knives were just really rusty back then.
hmmm, don't know. You got me there.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I do believe Rosha is being a dis-informational agent whether it be of his/her volition or one that has been enhanced upon he/she due to the TPTB wanting to save face and protect its assets etc, Via telemetric mind manipulation of Vritty mind waves.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70
I do believe Rosha is being a dis-informational agent whether it be of his/her volition or one that has been enhanced upon he/she due to the TPTB wanting to save face and protect its assets etc, Via telemetric mind manipulation of Vritty mind waves

There are also ideas about over the mind having an effect upon DNA which would put higher on the scale as any causation of our evolution. Have not investigated it as such but the very ideas and the fact that such thoughts are out their is, or should be mind opening.
Can you meditate to operate glands, an internal mind control I equivitate on actually sometimes I think yes and other times I'm not as certain of that position.
The idea of the vritti waves being disturbed, if you take the symbolic name out of it ans simply apply it to one's synapsis etc then you can put together what I'm trying to say about symbolic damage to the nervous system will effect those brainwaves.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

I very rarely watch main stream pop videos. So it's hard to make comment. I don't like the modern music industry and try avoid it like the plague.
The one thing I can remember as an early puzzle to me was an advertisement for the privatisation of the water industry in 1989 however I haven't been able to locate it.
It showed the door of a washing machine and the water running down the door inside had been put in the shape of an H. The subliminal msg with the O of the washing machine door and the H shaped obviously h2o.
When I mentioned it to other people and they just looked at me blank I do not even feel the words registered anywhere in their mind. So it was back to sleep for another year or so.

edit on 30/8/11 by goldentorch because: ETA

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

reply to post by Phenomium

I very rarely watch main stream pop videos. So it's hard to make comment. I don't like the modern music industry and try avoid it like the plague.
The one thing I can remember as an early puzzle to me was an advertisement for the privatisation and I haven't been able to locate it.
It showed the door of a washing machine and the water running down the door inside had been put in the shape of an H. The subliminal msg with the O of the washing machine door and the H shaped obviously h2o.
When I mentioned it to other people and they just looked at me blank I do not even feel the words registered anywhere in their mind. So it was back to sleep for another year or so.

Yeah, they're real tricksters sometimes.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I have evidence from a doctor as to certain physical manifestations of damage, what do I hope to gain from any manipulation?
Also if you can come on here and claim to have been assaulted why should that gain any more credence than my claims.

"goldentorch" I also have similar evidence however in my post I refered to myself simply as a survivor of abuse - a person who has recovered from trauma and torture. I did not glorify the abuse or manipulate the events that occured or seek to impress a need to validate that abuse onto anyone. As I am not the one claiming to be a monarch or using details of what happened to me to request the use of others in an attempt to 'find meanining', from it there is no onus on me to supply any verification. I am not seeking legitimacy or 'creedence'. You are.

I personally dont give two flying pigs if you believe me or not. I am not the one who will bear the burden of your choices and your actions now and in the future. As for why you are doing it, for what gain? In reality only you know the answer to that, though if I am correct, I feel that despite everything it might seem or could attach to, its quite simple - lonliness at best, a need to self perpetuate some early childhood abuse at worst.
If you truly feel yourself becoming a danger to humanity then choose not to be. Its not easy, but it is simple and you do appear to have the capacity to choose in tact - you chose to come here and post after all.

It has been my experience that outside of a direct time of criminal action against your person where you can be made temporarily powerless, saying you 'have no choice' is a conscience soother, a back up and back door escape for decisions you've already made to relinquish your personal authority, control and responsibility for future actions.

I dont know what happened to you, so I can only take your first words and point you back to them.
You wrote : * I believe I am here to harm you* - "I believe I am...."

As far as I am concened, there is your problem as I see it, monarch or not, and therein lies your solution, monarch or not.

Still I thought there was hope or at least the possibility of hope when I read your initial post and I saw the wording of the question you asked when you came in - " what if I am" .
I know this question, I have asked myself it and many similar in my own lifetime given what I had to endure and overcome and the things I have seen and experienced.
With "What if I am", there is at least room for What if I am not? Hope. The posisbility of an alternative view.
With " I believe I am" there is no room. You remain stuck in a web of your own minds making.
( again this is all IMO )

And IMO, while you retain THAT particular belief - that you are here to harm or that you are a monarch slave then yes, you ARE a threat, but not "becuase of them and what they did back then" or a threat to me or anyone else more than driving distance from you at this time, just to you, yourself. You ARE a threat to yourself simply because you are choosing to believe it to be true and so you are at risk of manifesting it in your reality at any time YOU decide to.
While you retain that fear and abuse serving belief system you ARE a risk and a threat to yourself and eventually, you will be to others, such is the cycle of abuse and your Self fulfilling your own prophecy for you.

IMX, you wont be able to be helped or directed to aware help until you are or become willing to examine other possibilities as to why that belief exists or become willing to approach decisions to rid yourself of the belief entirely and despite having every ability as a human being to CHANGE YOUR MIND you wont do that, because you will refuse to give up that belief in fear of having no belief fear of living without the false reality. And if experience is any teacher at all, you will, like so many before you, fight to hold on to this belief despite any reason or logic or common sense that might just proffer an alternative view, and so, you will remain a public threat and a personal threat to yourself.

Its not a difficult thing to 'see' or 'read'or comprehend..its fundementalism 101...its mind control 101. Its manipulation 101. You can try but you cant con someone whos 'been there' .

What you can do, is to hold on to the awareness that if you really were abused then YOU are not the one with the problem. You are the unfortunate recipient of the terrible consequences of someone elses problem. If you are alive and aware/cognizant enough to know that you were abused then YOU get to choose your path from now on, whether you like it or not. You DO have choice right now in and over what you do right now in this moment and I suggest that choosing what you will believe and why is a good first port of call.

What you decide..is up to you goldenrod. I dont reap the consequences, you do.

Thats it for me though ...I am long past done on this 'thread'

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
This thread is what happens when we closed most of the mental institutions and put it's inmates back in the community - to spend their Social security on Net access and forget their meds.

Seriously, I weep for anyone who gets sucked into this mans blatant fantasies.

Much of what I am trying to encapsulate from one mans torment is, in a rather ham fisted way some have said, is to extrapolate from that individual and re-open the dialogue for subjects of covered on here. It is the gray area and normal civilies are possible even if you seriously disagree with me.
Would you argue that people are being led round by the nose. It's almost the norm on here to think so. We are trying to find the individual's role in this and how it transfers over to societal moves towards control.
I would remind you again it's the speculative area.
Just how much proof am I expected to have?
Civility please.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Sorry for the knee jerk reaction but if you are as you say then such a protective reaction you should understand.
Yes you are quite fight much of what I say can be attached to mental illness I know enough about the subject to be perfectly aware of that.
That is why I asked as a question my op. I wanted to go into other areas of this but all the questions flying in sorta derailled me as each one took me in a slightly different way. That unfortunately leaves space for the flamers and disruptors.
Sorry if you viewed my comment as unwarranted it was just a knee jerk reaction and did not mean it to seem unpleasant in any way.
edit on 30/8/11 by goldentorch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

reply to post by Rosha

Sorry for the knee jerk reaction but if you are as you say then such a protective reaction you should understand.
Yes you are quite fight much of what I say can be attached to mental illness I know enough about the subject to be perfectly aware of that.
That is why I asked as a question my op. I wanted to go into other areas of this but all the questions flying in sorta derailled me as each one took me in a slightly different way. That unfortunately leaves space for the flamers and disruptors.
Sorry if you viewed my comment as unwarrented it was just a knee jerk reaction and did not mean it to seem unpleasant in any way.

goldentorch... I accept your sorry.

Please keep inmind the simple reality that they were abusers.

THEY LIED.

Thats what abusers do.

bye and good luck.

Ro.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Something Rosha just put has triggered what has always been a strong memory and shows the level of planning.
At about two years old my Grandfather said to me "they'll tell you you'll be rich and famous, don't believe them".
It was so incongrous that it has stuck with me and came to mean something at a later stage.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join