It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2 women on the motorway

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
Some years ago 2 swedish women run onto a british motorway possibly to commit suicide one of them was hit by a car then shortly after regaining consciousness fought back against the police even though the impact should have given her enough injuries to not be able to move. No drugs were found in their system and they were twins www.youtube.com... they acted like they were possessed and a normal human couldn't survive this.

The question here by many independent researchers is, are these two girls hybrids? Do they have a different genetic make up? Could they be clones? Which all comes down to what is called transhumanism.
We may never know what goes on behind the closed doors of bio labs until it's walking in the streets or even in the woods. It's looking more and more these days like sci-fi books, movies, and television series coming to real life.
It's a strange and ever more mysterious world that we live in today.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
There are numerous dash cam videos our there of police being sideswiped like that on the side of the road and having little to no injury even at highway speeds. It appears the one girl was only hit with the side mirror of the car. This will not do much damage even at highway speeds. I am a paramedic and have witnessed the aftermath of numerous pedestrians being struck by cars at various speeds and under various conditions. You would be amazed at what people can survive. Also some of the signs of a brain injury can be confusion, disorientation and combativeness so if there is an injury of that type it could account for what the police witnessed.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by manontrial

Now saying 'oh they were all drugged up on meth', or pcp or whatever type of drug you can name, is just a cop out. A lame cliche that's so overused it implies the speaker has not a single clue what it's like to be side swiped by a car while high on drugs. If YOU havn't been on (insert drug of choice here) then don't claim it can illeviate the pain of a fractured collar bone and a sprained anklle.

As stated before I am a paramedic and I have seen just about any kin dof trauma you can imagine. Yes being on something like meth, PCP or crack coc aine can mess you up to the point that you don't feel pain and have super human strength. I've seen people walking on crushed ankles with bones sticking out of the skin or seen them having to be subdued by seven police officers after being shot, pepper sprayed and tazed. Yes that stuff is nasty and a lot of the stories you here are true.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PW229

Originally posted by Molimo
Some years ago 2 swedish women run onto a british motorway possibly to commit suicide one of them was hit by a car then shortly after regaining consciousness fought back against the police even though the impact should have given her enough injuries to not be able to move. No drugs were found in their system and they were twins www.youtube.com... they acted like they were possessed and a normal human couldn't survive this.

Haven't gone through the whole thread but could you be so kind as to provide the source of the information, "No drugs were found in their system?"

I'm not trying to discredit your post in any way, I'd just like to see the source.

S+F for such a bizarre incident fully documented. The sister hit by the truck, well I'm not surprised at her injuries but the sister full on hit by the silver car who then proceeds to get up and try running into more traffic is perplexing. Ask any paramedic/EMT and they will tell you heads and wind-shields don't mix. However it is well documented that head injuries will cause an individual to become violent, that adrenalin has to go somewhere.

watch the movie, search for 'ursula and sabina ericksson', or, yeah, read through this thread. it's pretty well documented that they hadn't any drugs in their systems. obviously they each went to the hospital after the roadway incident.

i am struck by the complete lack of info, outside of what's presented in the doumentary, to be found on these people. i would love to hear what they would say about what happened, but no such info exists online that i can find. and sabina is supposed to be released from prison this year! i have read she turned to christianity during her short stint in the clink, seems like she would want to shed light on why that poor guy had to die.

having studied psychology in school, and after watching the doc a second time, these women were clearly in the midst of a psychotic episode during the roadway episode. it's very odd that they both reached this state at the same time, especially with the absence of drugs in their systems.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Interesting documentary. However, I don't see a conspiracy here really. What I do see, is mental illness possibly transient, and the result of mental instability manifested by the behaviour on the motorway. If I am wrong and there is a conspiracy, it would have to do with the reason for the sisters to reunite and then behave in an unusually anomalous manner. Then we would have to cite instances of mind control or attempted mind control in the manner of MK ULTRA.

Video Testimony by MK ULTRA survivor

If this is a modern type of experimentation based on MK ULTRA then there is room to be very worried indeed...

There is evidence, and not only anecdotal, that human experimentation may be now becoming more widespread around the world. Dr John Hall (M.D.) is a plausible, sane and intelligent man who has commented on this matter.

Coast to Coast Interview with Dr Hall
edit on 29/8/2011 by Heronumber0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by scotms

Good link, answered a few questions but brought up even more. Watching the footage on the motorway it is clear these two girls are fit and VERY strong despite them puffing away on cigarettes. Just look at the still of the damage to the silver car, her head did that and after a brief period on the ground she gets up and punches a police constable to the ground before launching herself over two barriers and into more fast moving traffic! And then when she fails to get hit she gets an even bigger fight on.

However, I still want to see an official toxicology report. It's all well and good these sites saying "Nothing unusual was found," but without a source to those reports it means bupkiss.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

The ACTUAL facts of the case are that these women suffer from a medical condition known as folie à deux

Yeah,there's a medical condition for everything now!

A priest would call it possession but a doctor would call it a medical condition!Who's right?

You see,if you call possession a medical condition it becomes excepted.Because possession is wayyy to much for people to handle!If people thought there were ghosts or demons or whatever they would live in fear.But because it's a medical condition,people ignore it.

It's like this.If you never knew what a bear was,you would call it a monster.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by godWhisperer

watch the movie, search for 'ursula and sabina ericksson', or, yeah, read through this thread. it's pretty well documented that they hadn't any drugs in their systems. obviously they each went to the hospital after the roadway incident.

Respectfully, it's up to the OP to provide sources, not contributors to the thread to go looking for them.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
As I recall, Sabrina was 'detained' for 18 months for a psychiatric 'evaluation'. Which means she is free right now. As they caught the coach from Liverpool I'm very wary of any ladies that seem distressed in my neighbourhood (Penny Lane area).
It was a very very traumatic and terrifying event which has yet to be understood. You need to watch the whole documentary (on youtube, about an hour long, called Madness on the Motorway) to fully appreciate the events that unfolded. I'm not easily ruffled, but this event really gave me the creeps. Be advised, this documentary could really shake you up.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PW229

Originally posted by godWhisperer

Respectfully, it's up to the OP to provide sources, not contributors to the thread to go looking for them.

you're right, for sure. it's just that i was convinced that they had to be on drugs, too. also, perhaps the OP can do better than i did at finding more info about these people. this story is very interesting, to say the least.

i certainly meant no disrespect at all either. again, just reacting mostly to my own disbelief that somebody could have crushed legs and still be arguing with the cops.

i have nothing but respect for all ATSers until they give me reason to do otherwise. i love this community.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
There's a wikipedia page on Ursula and Sebina Erikkson with a lot more information.

Also, there are a few Facebook pages for them both... not sure which ones are real personal pages or made up ones but if anyone really wants to dig further there ya go.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Toxicology report came up clean, BBC report a week after the event. Sorry I don't know how to link or embed or things like that, I just read and if interesting do some research. This case is disturbing and I'm glad it has been brought up here for re-examination by ATS.

This is not an event that can be debunked, though I would welcome theories from debunkers. The BBC news team are very credible.

It is what happened after the motorway incident that should be looked at as most perplexing, as getting run over on a motorway by heavy goods vehicles was just the 'icing on the cake'.

Why did Sabrina not ask about her twin sisters' wellbeing. Why was she released from custody so soon. How did she then get taken home by a stranger she met, only to stab him to death and then walk around hitting herself on the head and then jump 40 feet from a flyover?

Perhaps we should be asking why there has been No More Information Available. Which is why it is very fittng that the event should be looked at by ATS, which has my respect most of the time, but someone should have a hand on the videos of chinese lanterns...

N.B. for the debunkers: The event was filmed by a tv crew doing a documentary on police highway patrol. In the UK we drive at 70 to 90 miles per hour on the motorway but slow to 40 or 50 if there is an incident, the video is slowed down in the documentary. The twins were clean of drugs. They are both alive and well and free.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlaska

There is no doubt in the world that this event happened. It was well documented, there is clear footage of both of these girls doing something completely insane. They were filmed on multiple cameras and even got themselves caught up in a documentary series being filmed at the time.

I refuse to believe Folie à deux was at work here and maintain that there was some kind of drug induced psychosis involved.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
What I find interesting is the lack of additional information on these two. I followed all the links on the WIki page plus ran a regular search and there is basically no background info other than they have an older brother and Sabina is married with children. Such a sensational act of insanity captured on film...you'd think the vultures would have been all over this thing. The husband and children in Ireland....what became of them? Here in the US we would have been spoon-fed every night the family history of these girls (ala Casey Anthony). The lack of info really intrigues me even more.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelchemuel
Here's the full documentary

www.youtube.com...

PS....there are you tube vids in Swedish etc too
edit on 28-8-2011 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

Can anyone tell what the twin says around 6:42? The officer says "We're police, we're here to help." and the twin responds with something that sounds like, "I recognize you. I know you're not here..." Am I hearing that properly? Wonder what she means by saying such a thing...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

What a silly, illogical thing for you to say. Medical conditions have evidence behind them, and can be shown in many patients under similar conditions, and respond to a general treatment profile.

Infestation with fictional "spirits" doesn't qualify under any of these criteria.

Stop being a stone-age thinker and join us in the modern era.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'm inclined to agree that there must have been an intoxicant of some sort for Sabrina to get up and fight with officers trying to help, after being hit by traffic. I can only think of mushrooms as the toxi report was negative.

But being released from custody to then stab a man for a ciggie and then walk around self-harming and then jumping 40 feet onto another road>>

My main query is why we have heard no more on the affair. No explanation or attempt at explanation.

It would be most welcoming if Americans could cast an eye on this singular event as they have more resources to do so, even if they , sorry, you guys,.. are far away across the ocean.

[Land of heatwaves, floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, crimewaves, something you call MSM, Hey maybe time to come home to where you came from. But please do it all online, Europe is now Metropolis, and we are out of funds for Arabian and African refugees...)

Sorry, got distracted there...and you would be too ..please watch the documentary on youtube..Madness on the Motorway. Its in four parts of ten mins ]

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I recall watching that documentary, totally dumfounded the whole way through, what I particularly remember is one of the women who was hit by the car was being attended to by the authorities on the scene and was shouting at her sister something along the lines of.. 'they're going to take your organs...'

It was the wierdest, most unbelievable thing Ive ever witnessed, and was so disturbing.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by godWhisperer

20 years ago in tottenham about the time of the hurrican or tornado.I got run over on the main drag'I was young and full of beer,my shoes were found 40Yrd up the road smahed windscreen bent roof and me lying smashed up on the floor,Told the driver not to worrie? went to bed, Next morning could not walk,went to doctors,no broken bones nothing.
But im suffering know,bad knee joints leggs,jaw,everything. But at the time the only drug i had was beer.
Beer is a drug but not a freak out drug Pschiacrist need not reply

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join