It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2 women on the motorway

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Some years ago 2 swedish women run onto a british motorway possibly to commit suicide one of them was hit by a car then shortly after regaining consciousness fought back against the police even though the impact should have given her enough injuries to not be able to move. No drugs were found in their system and they were twins www.youtube.com... they acted like they were possessed and a normal human couldn't survive this.

edit on Mon Aug 29 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: embed video

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This has been debunked.

They weren't hit that hard just sideswiped. For a real hit that would knock you out watch this:

*snip*
edit on 8/28/2011 by maria_stardust because: removed graphic video

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
i remember this incidence , one of the women also went on to attempt murder of a man that tried to help her in his own home .

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
That was a pretty traumatizing video! However, did anybody else notice that there was no blood to be seen at all? I find that very curious.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I noticed that too. I can't believe that these women were hit 2 times..one by a tractor trailer and survived..weird.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
"they wernt hit that hard"....

You stand in front of a car doing 70mph then tell me its 'not that hard'. Never mind going underneath the trailor of a HGV thats moving at 55mph.

Not saying they are super human or whatever, im just more like wtf!!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
"they weren't hit that hard" are you for real? I can not believe how far some people on here will go to try and debunk something. Wow. One of these twins went on to stab and kill a man if I'm not mistaken. A very weird story indeed, but maybe there is nothing to it, I mean isn't it every day that people throw themselves in front of moving vehicles on the motorway? Just this morning I saw a lady throw herself in front of a bus and then get up without any blood and start fighting off EMT's.....Just another day..

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Here's the full documentary

www.youtube.com...

Including the follow up murder.
Working my way through it now
Rainbows
Jane

PS....there are you tube vids in Swedish etc too
edit on 28-8-2011 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Actually this clip is only a fraction of what happened, the story of what happened next is even weirder the BBC done a hour long documentary about the strange events that followed. I can’t exactly remember all of the details as this documentary was on quite some time ago but it reminds me of a sci-fi movie plot. If i find a link to it I will post it.

Oh and even getting “swiped” by a HGV going at 60 to 70 mph along a fast moving motor way is going to really mess you up. It has far from been debunked in the sense you are talking about, in fact if you watch the documentary the BBC made on these two girls the opposite is true.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Dude thanks for that, you beat me to it but as I recall it is a fantastic documentary so I think i may just have to sit and waist my Sunday evening watching it

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by kro32

Actually this clip is only a fraction of what happened, the story of what happened next is even weirder the BBC done a hour long documentary about the strange events that followed. I can’t exactly remember all of the details as this documentary was on quite some time ago but it reminds me of a sci-fi movie plot. If i find a link to it I will post it.

Oh and even getting “swiped” by a HGV going at 60 to 70 mph along a fast moving motor way is going to really mess you up. It has far from been debunked in the sense you are talking about, in fact if you watch the documentary the BBC made on these two girls the opposite is true.

The link to the documentary is above in my post.

Rainbows
Jane

PS You're welcome!
edit on 28-8-2011 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Who was this man they tried to kill was he important

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

The man who was killed was just a generous passer-by who took one of the twins into his house while the other twin was in hospital. She got more and more paranoid as she sat with him and ended up stabbing him to death after his friend left.

I'm sure she jumped off a 50 foot bridge that same day too. Lot's of weirdness about the whole story, including something about stealing organs, policemen not being real, etc. Coincidence that there was a BBC team filming with the police on the motorway too. It's all still unexplained.

I wish someone would do a follow up documentary and get the story from the twins themselves.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Just finished watching the documentary of this whole bizzare case. I agree a follow up should be done.
Yes, somebody had posted under the video that she jumped off a 50ft bridge after stabbing the man and SURVIVED!
So here come the 'conspiracy' bits. Why did she snatch the cigarettes back saying they might be poisoned? In the original police film at the motorway they are both seen smoking cigatettes. In the reconstruction they are seen smoking I assume this was reported by the motorway manager so it was put into the footage. As soon as Sabrina snatched the cigarettes back I was wondering if phoerensics ran any tests given the statement of the other poor chap...but no.
The contents of their bags? Hmmm, hink they missed something there...probably the cigarettes.
I am still perplexed as to how Sabrina in particular had so much strength after being hit by the car. I do understand and have read many cases where in 'shock' or trauma the brain can 'over-ride' if you will normal responses. But this goes beyond that.
Without further investigation, and that probably wont happen unless there is another 'episode' by these girls, I really think this will remain a mystery, anything else on our part here at ATS will be pure speculation.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

I remember hearing about this story, but had no idea that she went on to kill someone, until I watched the doc just now. (Thanks to poster for the linky)
I agree that there are some pretty strange things about the whole scenario.
What's with her shouting to her sister about 'taking their organs'?! The whole cigarette poisoning etc.
I'd love to know why they felt the need to hold their bags so close to them....so much so, that they weren't aloud to ride the bus....yet nothing suspicious was found.

A very sad and tragic story, and yes....a follow up would be a good idea if they could get her to talk.

Crazy old world.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Well, click on this link and look at her face.

pitsnpots.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Not to mention pounding herself with a hammer after the murder is quite strange...

Witnesses saw her walk towards the A50 carrying a hammer which she used to hit herself on the head. A driver stopped when she was standing on an island between two carriageways, near to the Heron Cross roundabout, and took the hammer off her. She then ran and jumped from a bridge on to the A50. She was taken to the University Hospital of North Staffordshire suffering from fractures to her skull and two broken ankles

pitsnpots.co.uk...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join