It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2 women on the motorway

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Berzerker Genes.

Not Just For Men.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
When I 1st saw the video and posted my views on here I was going down the sensible road of mental illness, altered mental state blah blah. However, the more investigating I do the more curious I become.

I work for a large Swedish company and I did a bit of a straw poll today - only 1 of the 6 Swede's I asked had even heard of them. One person said that the main coverage was on satirical type shows.
Ditto the English employees. Only 3 out of about 10-12 people had heard of it. Oh and just to add I work for a Swedish media company:-)

I just find it very odd that there is such a blatant lack of coverage. The media stories are all short and sweet. Even the news report from BBC is a local story that was only published after the stabbing - ODD.

news.bbc.co.uk...

I have found a couple of factual articles in the Swedish press. Check this one - their brother talks about how they were fleeing rapists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF? (The translation is via Google so is a bit off - but most of it is readable). Go to the link then scroll down to the text that says:

Las Ocksa (Also read)
September 27, 2008 The woman's older brother: They were chased by maniacs

translate.google.com... l=sv&tl=en

This story is fascinating - I am going to keep researching this one as I have so many questions.

Why such little coverage?
Where are the family? Why is there barely a mention of them - this is just not normal.
No name check of partners, parents, work colleagues.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Wow this case has been on my mind like no other, so much so I've watched the documentary twice already. I'm surprised I've never come across it before!?! Especially as I live not far from Mallow, truly BIZARRE!!

I think the great big gaping hole that needs filling with answers are the questions 'Why is there so little background information on these 2 women? What is that background info? and What has happened since?'

The other questions I have are:
1. How did they get onto the central reservation in the first place? Surely if it was a suicide pact and they'd wanted to be hit by oncoming traffic they could have done it then instead of getting themselves safely onto the central reservation??
2. Why did the appearance of the Highway Agency's patrol unit, send them into the traffic? I wonder if they would have just carried on and crossed to the other side when it was safe to do so if there had been no 'interference', obviously the agency didn't know things were going to unfold as they did, but it does make me wonder...
3. Did Sabina intentionally run in front of the silver polo or was she just trying to get to her sister and in her 'state of mind' didn't even consider oncoming traffic??
4. Why Ursula was never charged?? They were BOTH trespassing...

Well this has 'got to me' enough to make me dig a little, because most of all I feel compelled to understand the 'WHY??'.

So far I've found the following thread by Tindalos2013, I've only skimmed the first few posts and it's a bit 'out there' but he does have some interesting info that I need to read through properly and digest. Not having read it all I don't know if I'll be repeating any links from that thread.

The ERIKSSON files
(ETA - You're going to need a very open mind for this thread, a few illogical conclusions but an interesting read nontheless.)

The next link has already been posted in this thread, well worth a quick read through.

Madness in the fastlane

The next link is from a Swedish newspaper (google translate is not great, but you get the gist of it) from the 27/9/08 with very little information for an article 4 months after the incidents.

Expressen

In this article their older brother states that the women were being chased by 'maniacs who wanted to gang rape them', doesn't quite fit with the screams of 'they're trying to steal our organs', and why on earth would she go into a house with 2 strange men if she thought she may be gang raped??!? Leaves more questions IMO.

He also states they were sports fanatics (translates to 'maniacs' with google translate) which could account for their apparent strength if they were very fit. There is also the Beserker - Blind rage syndrome', discussed in the 'Madness in the fastlane' thread, that could also account for their strength. I do feel I'm grasping at straws here but their brother describes them as 'They have always been hyperactive...' and a common misdiagnosis for the syndrome is ADHD, among others of course. Here endeth the straw grasping, I'm sure the competent psychiatrists that assessed her, considered my little theory already....

Misdiagnosis of Berserker-blind rage syndrome

Berserkers (or berserks) were Norse warriors who are reported in the Old Norse literature to have fought in a nearly uncontrollable, trance-like fury, a characteristic which later gave rise to the English word berserk. Berserkers are attested in numerous Old Norse sources. Most historians believe that berserkers worked themselves into a rage before battle, but some think that they might have consumed drugged foods.

Modern scholars believe certain examples of berserker rage to have been induced voluntarily by the consumption of drugs such as the hallucinogenic mushroom Amanita muscaria, commonly known as the fly agaric or fly Amanita, or massive amounts of alcohol. While such practices would fit in with ritual usages, other explanations for the berserker's madness have been put forward, including self-induced hysteria, epilepsy, mental illness or genetic flaws. (Emphasis mine)

Beserker - Wiki

Could they be beserkers?? Could there be a genetic link??

I'm sure this will intrigue me enough to do a little more digging, and since Mallow isn't actually that far from me, I may take a trip to their local library for some more info, ask a few friends of friends from Mallow about her or maybe even strike up a conversation or 2 in a pub while 'having lunch'. Apparently she was released in January/February and went back to Mallow to her family, so if I see her, I'm legging it!!

edit on 30-8-2011 by HighMaintenance because: typoitis

edit on 30-8-2011 by HighMaintenance because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2011 by HighMaintenance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Yes, I believe it is a genetic trait.

I also think that it is seriously misunderstood. What is percieved as rage, isn't exactly accurate. Everyone around just slows down, and you speed up. So you look as if you are Superhuman, when really the barrier between your subconscious control and conscious control has gone down and your adrenal system is hyper activating your system.

I doubt you can achieve this only with drugs or a trance like state. You have to have the predisposition. Possibly you can activate it with pumping yourself up with rage - I doubt it. Rage is uncontrolled. Berzerkers weren't uncontrolled, you can't be uncontrolled in a situation where you can die from angles you can't see.

Swedes have contribution from those groups.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

Thanks for the info, I have watched the video regarding Dave who claims to have been used for mind control, He seems very mentally ill but then I suppose you would if you went through what he claims to have gone through, or he really is mentally ill and making it up?

Only way to find out for sure is check all the information, try and expose the places they claim to be taken for ritual's ect, One day I will go for a drive with my tent and binoculars and check a few places out.

The UK is not a massive place so it could be exposed if it's really there.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluenose76

Problem with that is the MOD own 664,000 acres of land!

Private companies such as Lockhead martin and DARPA have bases and compounds in the UK.....and I can garantee you will not breach their security!

IMO DARPA are the culprits here!

I have been reading about this company over the last few days and have found them an extreamly strong candidate as the masters of mind control!

Check them out and do a little research afterwards!....You'll find it rivoting!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
That was a pretty traumatizing video! However, did anybody else notice that there was no blood to be seen at all? I find that very curious.

Just thought I would point out that at 11.19 where you see the woman's boot, there is what appears to be blood. I found their behaviour very disturbing and thought they were probably on some sort of opiate.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MollyStewart

Originally posted by kimish
That was a pretty traumatizing video! However, did anybody else notice that there was no blood to be seen at all? I find that very curious.

Just thought I would point out that at 11.19 where you see the woman's boot, there is what appears to be blood. I found their behaviour very disturbing and thought they were probably on some sort of opiate.

If you read up on this case you will see ...No opiates found!!

No known drugs or alcohol were found in their bloodstream!

The case and its circumstances are too weird to fit any conventional answer!!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Good questions, which I think I can address a bit below.

Originally posted by HighMaintenance

The other questions I have are:
1. How did they get onto the central reservation in the first place? Surely if it was a suicide pact and they'd wanted to be hit by oncoming traffic they could have done it then instead of getting themselves safely onto the central reservation??

It wasn't a suicide pact at all. They most likely believed they had the power to cross the roadway regardless of the traffic -- either because they felt they were invulnerable, or were unable to perceive the danger -- and were simply, like the proverbial chicken, trying to get to the other side, where I believe there was a wooded area they were trying to reach.

2. Why did the appearance of the Highway Agency's patrol unit, send them into the traffic? I wonder if they would have just carried on and crossed to the other side when it was safe to do so if there had been no 'interference', obviously the agency didn't know things were going to unfold as they did, but it does make me wonder...

Their fight with the rescue team which arrived is what resulted in most of their injuries, because as you say, in trying to run from the team they ran into more traffic. Clearly, their shared world contained a very strongly rooted belief that the team represented extreme danger to them, and that terror was so real to them -- and/or they felt so invulnerable -- they were in fight-or-flight mode. If cornered and held they fought; if free for a moment they fled, that's all.

However, they were already trying to cross the road recklessly before the team arrived -- it's why they were called. So they were already displaying behavior inre the cars that showed either a lack of awareness or a belief in their own invulnerability.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by megabogie

I don't know what you mean about should have been released, but she is now soon up for parole eligibility as far as I know. We may find out more once she's out -- the other sister most definitely won't be talking, if either ever does.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

Well most articles say she will be released in 2011 and this excerpt from a Facebook page about the twins says mid-2011. Since we're already in the 9th month, I figure she's already out.

She was sentenced to five years imprisonment and is scheduled for release in mid-2011.

link: www.facebook.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I read somewhere here on ATS, probably in the other thread about this case, that she was released in January/Fabruary this year. I'll see if I can find where I read info.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I have been following/fascinated by this since I came across it last year, on this very thread.

Looks like we have an update:-)

extracts.wix.com...#!about/cadp

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The new film about the two women about to be released comes to several conclusions, one of which is that the police report that there was no drugs in their blood probably is not true, which could explain their superhuman insensitivity to their injuries. One eye-brow raising piece of information the film makers found is that the pathologist who examined the body of the man the lady called Sabrina was charged with murdering was the same pathologist who also carried out a post-mortem report on Jean Charles de Menezes, the Brazilian shot by police at Stockwell Underground station following the 7th July 2005 London bombings, and Ian Tomlinson, the newsvendor who died following an assault by a police officer at a G20 protest in London in 2008. He has now been struck off the medical register by the GMC because his work has been thoroughly discredited. My suspicion is that this pathologist was used by the Home Office in order to secure the cause of death they wanted in highly public cases involving the police so that policemen would not get charged with manslaughter or even murder. It seems that part of what was covered up here was the police's error in releasing a woman detained under the Mental Heath Act who then went on to kill someone.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join