It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2 women on the motorway

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Yikes!

A face only a mother could love!?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

There is a huge thread on the twins, interesting read:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I remember that story, I was waiting for them to be diagnosed as insane or something.....but I did wonder what could make two people so mentally unstable at the same time?

They do say twins have these extra mental connections.

What ever triggered it, I hope I never encounter it.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This is really interesting I wanted to post to add this to my subs so I can through it at home
These bizarre stories are very rich and full of texture.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

If you read up on it, at least one of them hit themselves i the head.

Possession? Perhaps.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
They were trying to commit suicide, why would they want medical help again?...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondPerception

And they were trying extremely hard at that, but nothing seemed to work!

Get hit by a tractor trailer? Damn, still alive
Hit yourself over the head multiple times with a hammer? Damn, still alive
Take a leap off a 50 ft overpass and still live to be arrested? Damn!!

How frustrating!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This has not been debunked, don't listen to Kro.

This is a prime example of MK Ultra experiments - perhaps these two escaped and wanted to end their lives before being forced back in to the compound.

MK Ultra is something to research - Splitting the mind in half, inducing schizophrenia, and then building one of those personalities into the ultimate slave. (Example, Lee H. Oswald) - If Oswald did make that impossible shot, killing the president, he did it because he was under mind control. The idea is mind over matter, such as mothers moving fallen trees to save their children - to tap into that ability is super human - which we are all capable of.

MK Ultra also likes using twins. But hey, coincidences are fun to believe in too.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Village Idiot

Originally posted by kro32
This has been debunked.

They weren't hit that hard just sideswiped. For a real hit that would knock you out watch this:

*snip*
edit on 8/28/2011 by maria_stardust because: removed graphic video

I've noticed your comments on other subjects here on ATS, in all threads you tried to debunk the topic

You're not a paid dis-info agent..... are you?

If you are........ don't be surprised if your employer demands a refund

you're not the only one who's been forced to take notice.
and i'm sure his "employer" has him on severe probation lol!

But as Weird as the twins were, running onto E-way traffic and succeeding in getting hit...multiple times...being strong as oxen and murder.....i'm absolutely surprised that this story hasnt been Revisited by BBC.

I DEMAND A REVISITATION OF THESE LADIES!
edit on 28-8-2011 by ahmonrarh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Thanks for the update Op, I just watched this last week on Cops UK - I'm down under so we always get everything last.

I watched the whole incident on the Motorway and then the arrest of the one who assaulted the Police then is ended and I was really curious about these two girls as even the Police were so I'll be watching the doc that the other member posted Thanks

Sounds crazy but could they be Aliens???

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I haven't finished the whole video yet, but I was fascinated by what one of the women say when the policeman tries to help her.

Cop: "We're policemen, we're here to help."

Woman: "Oh, I recognize you, I know you're not real."

This is at 4:41. That's a seriously far-out thing to say. Then again, that's pretty far-out stuff to do, but in a different way.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
This has been debunked.

They weren't hit that hard just sideswiped. For a real hit that would knock you out watch this:

*snip*
edit on 8/28/2011 by maria_stardust because: removed graphic video

What a load of BS ...there isn´t even anything to debunk here...

omfg

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I find it incredibly hilarious that people are throwing around things like possession and MK Ultra.

The ACTUAL facts of the case are that these women suffer from a medical condition known as folie à deux, a type of shared psychosis. It's rare, but it does happen. Essentially, one of the women truly does have a psychotic disorder, causing delusions (and possibly hallucinations), which explain her behavior. The other woman, having self-reportedly been social withdrawn to the point of only being around her sister, somehow began sharing the psychotic symptoms. When they were separated, they shows the same signs that all folie à deux cases show: one of the sisters remains psychotic while the other slowly loses the delusions.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Allready posted by me a long time ago
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Blank i meant to say i know your not real im sure i heard that somewhere before

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
The women lived in different parts of the world prior to the incident. The sister came to stay with her twin and her family (husband and children) so they were not socially reclusive and only had each other.

The behaviour of the woman whilst with police whilst her sister was in hospital and could have been dead was strange, she hardly seemed concerned.

The murderer is due for release now or was recently released and the two possible diagnosis were only theories.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
This would be a good place to start an investigation.
"Saturday 17 May 2008

08:30hrs Sabina and Ursula go to St Anne Police Station in Liverpool in connection with domestic matters"

What kind of "domestic matters" were they seeking police help with?
In my opinion this was the beginning of the weirdness.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Why don't you see what schizophrenia actually is before trying to sound like you know what you're talking about. Schizophrenia is not "split personality", theirs actually a lot of debate whether or not "split personality syndrome" is actually something that happens. Seriously though, I so sick of people throwing out the word "schizophrenic" as if that means split personality. It does not. The word schizophrenia in latin means "split mind" which leads uneducated people to the conclusion it means some sort of split personality, which it does not. This is psych 101 stuff, easy to research, please do.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join