It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2 women on the motorway

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Is it just me or does the woman in the picture have alien-like characteristics?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I've been hit by cars before and I've seen others get hit by cars.

Even a 'side swipe' (as on poster called it) can seriously injure or even kill a person.

These women were hit hard, and not only by a car but also a truck! They had no injuries as far as I could see and didn't even seem to be in any pain at all.

Now saying 'oh they were all drugged up on meth', or pcp or whatever type of drug you can name, is just a cop out. A lame cliche that's so overused it implies the speaker has not a single clue what it's like to be side swiped by a car while high on drugs. If YOU havn't been on (insert drug of choice here) then don't claim it can illeviate the pain of a fractured collar bone and a sprained anklle.

I'm not saying they WERN'T high on drugs, just that no drug would mask pain that efficiently, no way, not without the victim being almost comatose. But the women WERE a bit 'out-there', not comatose, so they may have been high on 'something', but that is beside the point.

The point is, those women were doing some f**ked up # for no apparent reason, and they got hit by vehicles without suffering an injury.

Wierd stuff.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
If they happened to kill my brother I know what I would do. Forget the bureaucracy because the system failed.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
hmmmm, bad case of schizophrenia in my opinion. whats weird to me is two people having the same thoughts. could be the action of one manipulated the other. interesting to say the least.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ideasarebulletproof
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Why don't you see what schizophrenia actually is before trying to sound like you know what you're talking about. Schizophrenia is not "split personality", theirs actually a lot of debate whether or not "split personality syndrome" is actually something that happens. Seriously though, I so sick of people throwing out the word "schizophrenic" as if that means split personality. It does not. The word schizophrenia in latin means "split mind" which leads uneducated people to the conclusion it means some sort of split personality, which it does not. This is psych 101 stuff, easy to research, please do.

You are judging my entire statement on the misuse of the word personality with the word mind?

One of my child hood friends has suffered from schizophrenia his entire life. I've got first hand experience with his "disorder". He's a complete genius, but he literally has voices in his head, and can flip from basically normal to manically paranoid - on a level you've clearly never witnessed before.

Have it your way though, mind it is. Splitting the mind = two identities. One identity is their actual (yet still damaged) self - the other is completely conditioned and groomed to withstand intense levels of stress and trauma. Go back and look into these women - hit by oncoming traffic and still fighting off tons of cops - and it doesn't end there.

edit on 29-8-2011 by ThinkingCap because: Cops.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom.farnhill
i remember this incidence , one of the women also went on to attempt murder of a man that tried to help her in his own home .

Yeah that's right. There was a documentry about it.

This is a very old topic and I am sure it has been posted many times.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Are these girls ET on some kind of Avatar-Style Mission? Their mission is complete and they need to kill their Avatars?

Or perhaps ET uses it as a way to punish criminals, to put them in a Human Avatar and leave them on Earth; to ET they might see this as Hell.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Yes this is one of the most bizzare stories I've ever seen. Then after this one you have the two Australian twins (also of swedish heritage) who went to a shooting range whilst on holiday in Denver, hired a pistol each, turned and shot each other point blank in the head. One of them survived and was taken to the Swedish Medical Centre in Denver ( I believe the only Swedish medical centre in the state)

Quite a coincidence.?? There were a number of other similarities between the two cases and I remember one topic which was discussed in relation to this was Eugenics.

Link to twins shooting gallery story

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Even thought they are lucky to be alive I think that the traffic was considerably slowed down looking at it compared to normal motorway traffic. This really makes me mad though, I understand suicide and that some people can't face going on with their life, but It makes me so angry for these women to recklessly endanger so many peoples lives by doing this.Those poor drivers would have had to live with that horror for the rest of their lives.

On another note near me in Braknell a while ago a man fell of a 12 storey building while drunk and landed on a car. Because he was so drunk and his body was relaxed the impact was massively absorbed and despite the car being pretty much demolished he got up an walked away with only minor injuries! I'm guna look for the link to it because it is really amazing, the cars back end is totally flattened, but he didn't even have to go to hospital, just got up and walked home!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I can't believe people are still talking about this! This has been completely debunked all ready. They were simply laboratory grown biological automatons with personalities inserted via manipulation of the bio-plasmic body. They were proto-types produced the underground military base at Salisbury and there is nothing remotely unusual about this scenario.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Just watched the full version (www.youtube.com...) and that is a really bizarre story. So many aspects of this story are shocking. The way they survive the crashes on the motorway; the personality changes of the one sister; the talk of their "organs being stolen"; "the poisoned cigarettes" comment; the erratic behaviour; the murder of the man; hitting herself on the head with a hammer; the plunge down the bridge and surviving; the grossly unjust sentence for the murder etc.

I think it is possible that at least one of the sisters was possessed.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
How many stories like this never get told?

I know it is all Hollywood, but I just bet Men In Black is closer to the truth than many would care to realize.

These 'women's' features are human like, but not human, in my estimate.

I am an artist and spend alot of time looking at the proportions of the human face, many of them in fact.

These features are like a caricature, a vague estimation of human features.

I vote ET.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
hmm well that isnt the sort of behavior normally associated with aliens, or reptiles afaik. usually they fly around in ufos and mutilate cattle right, not ride a bus and assault police officers, and run into traffic and stab people. the mk ultra theory is somewhat less ridiculous, although they didnt appear to be performing any worthwhile task to justify the work involved in brainwashing these women.

and then theres the transient psychosis theory as proposed by the psychiatrists, seems pretty pat to me, but its much more believable than shapeshifting subterranean super-human theory.

maybe there was something in the cigarettes that didnt come up in their standard drug screening, theres plenty of designer drugs and "research chemicals" floating around out there that could have caused them to go bat # crazy.

anyway very interesting story, thanks for posting it.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

i remember seeing this video, it was like they were out of there heads, really weird

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
What more can be said about this? It's just weird.

You can however look at how, for example, the body will react to pain when you know you are hurt and conscious of it, against when you don't. When they put you under anesthetic you don't feel a thing you are just out. So to me it is possible they may have been in another mindset/brainwave altogether? They certainly didn't seem happy though.

As I always say, man is capable of much more.

Edit: Nice to see good cops for a change

edit on 29-8-2011 by shoeshiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I've learned something today....that the Swedish are hard, including the women, don't mess with the Swedes.

Seriously though, couldn't it just be some sort of inherited natural genetic makeup?

Noone heard of the viking berserkers? Where one normal man could kill 3 or 4 others, a berserker was able to withstand 20 men. The berserkers were from one specific area (thinking genetics) and common thought is that they were drunk and on locally found psychotics like some types of mushroom. However, legend states that they used trance and blood-drinking to get into the berserker frame of mind. They are also the basis of the European werewolf, they would wear wolf skins and attack before dawn in the darkest part of the night. You had to be born a berserker...a berserker couldn't be trained (although if you were an outsider ie not Swedish, the law at the time states that you would never be a towns person with full rights).

Also, the northern european peoples are prone to depression, and other 'not normal' states of mind due to lack of sunlight ie, lack of vitamin D and low serotonin levels. Which can lead them on to copious alcoholism and further altered states of mind.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
from what i remember of the incident and some translated swedish from a friend, they were cage fighters and doped up to the eyeballs on pcp and whatever else so are hardly the model for normal human beings and if some shoalin monk can spin around on a sharp spike then we have to remember the human body can be tougher than normal with some training

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I suggest to you that the two "Swedish Girls" are actually British, it is just that they look like they come from Sweden due to their North European race features. My own comprehension is that our species is under attack from a pathogen called Human Cordyceps Fungus. Also known as "Curse of the Pharoahs" since it grows on corpses whether buried or mummified. It also flows in the Nile River and thus gets to be called "Nile River Disease". NRD. Root of the English word "Nerd" meaning a person who is diagnosed as being "Brain Dead" even though obviously still alive and walking about. Thus the origin of the "Living Dead" ? The ubiquitous "Zombie". Romans and Greeks called it "Pandimonium" which is root of the word "Pandemic". This pathogen causes mass insanity. Also known as "Dionysian Frenzy". Out break of a crime wave and revolutionary mass murdering. It is very much in the same category as "Hay Fever" or is it "May Fever" and "Mayhem" there of ? Tuberculosis is another way of talking about it. Like as the pathogen that causes "Syphilis" [psy-phylus][brain disease] it is largely a sexually transmitted disease. It is mostly contained in our sewage. Perhaps the two girls in your thread are sexually lesbian ? They were doing aural sex and ingested the Human Cordyceps Fungi from each others back sides ? By infection the pathogen is also contained in beer or wine ? It being a fungus is just about in and on everything that we ever encounter. Unfortunately we cannot escape it. It is the root cause of the addiction to sex and drugs and violence. Nature destroying our species.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 29/8/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join