Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Should Holocaust revision (NOT denial) be taken more seriously?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

So lets see... can you name a "non american" general in your american army? Didnt you have "negro regiments" and "buffalo soldiers"? Just backtracking in history so you know where you come from...

Oh, i do not know - in our "American" army that it by definition NOT a multinational there are/were Major Generals who are not Jewish.
Your Arthur Phleps was a German born in Austro-Hungaria. Multinational, indeed.
You seriously consider Nazi Wermacht multinational because it used few Africans as a cannon folder?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by m1991

I think you are correct. I am a practicing Jew and believe the way the official story is defended hurts everyone. It is becoming more clear that much of what we knew about the Holocaust is inaccurate. The whole thing has gotten out of hand. Jewish people especially need to be more open minded, especially toward the Germans. They cannot be held responsible for things we know now not to be true. If 1.5 million and not 4 million died at Auschwitz as the Auschwitz authorities now themselves say was the case, this needs to be emphasized and the history books need to be corrected to so reflect this.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join