It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Holocaust revision (NOT denial) be taken more seriously?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Actualy the crazy hatred of the jews is happening again and is frightening and awful to see.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This is the greatest Mind f*ck in history bought hook line and sinker by the majority of humanity

In school you are trained to write about you're point by finding all the facts that support it and ignore those that don't. This effectively limits how most choose to perceive reality. Great quote "No plan survives first contact with the enemy” the smartest people never allow anything to limit their way of thinking or ability to adapt to new information. Always keeping option open by and putting their adversaries to a decision thus never letting anything go unplanned or unaccounted for..

Fact, the world’s top 100 companies before WW2 did 30% of all business, after the war the top 100 did 70% The real goals behind WW2 where to ensure that Capitalism and Western Europe culture dominated the world. Not through force but by playing both sides and offering people the choice of the lesser of two Evils.

Western European people experienced the realities of the wars and its intrusion into their daily lives far differently than the people of Eastern Europe. The disregard for human life was practiced by both sides on the eastern front; with widespread scorched earth tactics and large scale terror against civilians never took place in Western Europe. With German and German-allied forces treating civilian populations with exceptional brutality, massacring villages and routinely killing civilian hostages and Russian forces being nearly as brutal.
Even the Holocaust was strikingly different from east to west No matter if you believe the numbers to be true.
with 90,000 or 26% of Jewish population being exterminated in France,
Belgium 40,000 (60%) killed
Netherlands 105,000 (75%) where exterminated,

whereas the Jewish population in Eastern European countries
the Baltic countries totaled 228,000 killed (90%)
Romania 300,000 killed (50%)
Ukrainian 900,000 killed (60%),
Poland suffered an estimated 3 million deaths (90%) of the Jewish population wiped-out (that’s half the of all Jewish holocaust deaths).
Germany & Austria also had 90% of their Jewish population exterminated together totaling 210,000,
Hungary had over double that 450,000 killed (70%) the total Jewish population

the most important number to know is that 30 million people died on the eastern front compared to 5 million in the west.

I may loath the Global Elite, Illuminate or whatever you want to call the wealthy powerful group of people, who for generations now have manipulated events, by giving other predefine choices that no matter what way anyone person, group or nation decides do there it must either choose between the lesser of two evils or take a opposing positions that work against a solution by polarizing the other side. Essentially using soft power to play the rest of world’s population for fools without most being aware of it,

That being said I respect them for being incredibly smart and intelligent. Through using the established divisions and subdivisions so prevalent throughout history in all human cultures like race, religion, class in addition to any other idea or belief they can influence or corrupt (i.e. , nationalism to divide up and maintain power over the world, without being known or held accountable, similar to corporate structure where CEOs can be vilified and replaced so to can a nation states leaders or government take the fall to appease discontent. To achieve this is amazing because if you understanding that those with wealth are the most invested in society and its continuation because wealth seeks power in order to protect itself, you know anyone would choose to protect what they have, But to do it in a way that where the majority of people never know you have it is a stroke genius.
No matter how misguided it is.

www.scribd.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 28-8-2011 by IblisLucifer because: add links

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by IblisLucifer

Economics doesn't prove nor disprove the holocaust, and I was taught quite well about all those fronts and the scales of deaths. So really, where is this "ignore" in school you're talking about?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by audiopackrat

So was practically every other nation that the English and French and Belgium had control over. Are you ignoring the cries of freedom of a billion people for the sake of your hatred of a few million?

Then you use words like Zionist to try and hide your hatred of Judaism, failing to recognize that the religion itself clearly states that the Holy Land is theirs. There is no such thing as a nonzionist Jews. There are Jews who know their religion, and Jews who do not.

The fact they got their wish after the war does not make the holocaust a lie. However, the fact you are ignoring the liberation of a whole continent and a half along with Israel, gives serious consideration that you are lying.

Ok. You're grapsing at straws and shooting in the dark again. But I'll tell you what I think so you do not have to presume:
I despise all religions equally - not just Judaism. All the Abrahamic religions can disappear for all I care. There is no such thing as a 'holy land' or 'chosen people' no matter how many Jewish or Christian Zionists are deluded into believing so. There is no god to choose, and if there was, why would he/she/it be a real estate agent or give preference to a certain group? It is silly, absurd beliefs such as this that enable the constant conflict.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by audiopackrat

Well that doesn't actually answer anything, but if you feel that way, then guess what. What I said about glassing the Holy Land? That comes from when I was an atheist. And its one of the things to have remained in my line of thinking even after finding my faith. You are half correct. For in Judaism there is a significant reasoning why God is in the real estate business. But as a Christian? says right there in the Bible, God left the temple and went throughout the world. If Israel lives or dies, I care not.
edit on 28-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

It is the frame that we see the world through namely western civ
History is the most important subject in any society it establishes authority by shaping the way children both interpret and understand theirs place and the place of others in the world.

History is always best comprehended from present to past with every event having a reason leading up to it

Unless you are trying to control and manipulate people by leading the majority of a society’s youth to adopt without question the established stories that they are told since birth. And when I say story I mean it because stories start from the beginning, when you first enter school, the story begins and young and impressionable minds are told about ideas and theories of what happened long ago as known facts despite being highly speculative and far removed from the world of today. The facts become more in-depth and elaborate with each school year due to the availability of more credible facts that must be incorporated because of children greater ability to comprehend and question, which is made far more effective by slowly working history from start to finish like any story laying the foundations of reality

The truth is unfortunately lost in time
Putting labels on the forces at work in the past only serves those in the present to remain hidden from the surface view most people choose to never look past.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Yea, maybe for a thousand years ago, but not for something in which people are still alive from it.

You want to deny the eyewitness accounts of everyone, the photos, the films, the testimonies, be my guest. Burn in the hell of ignorance you create for yourself.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
As someone who is a devout practitioner of Judaism, I think that anyone doubting the number of Jews killed or thinking that this is some kind of Zionist propaganda machine is insulting. Not only that, but I find anyone that thinks that there is some kind of Zionist conspiracy at all to be ignorant for the most part. There are TPTB, hell, there might even be a NWO, but it isn't a zionist thing.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Typical, if you don't believe in the holocaust story as told by the zionists and their cohorts you are an anti-semite.. Sticks and stones....

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rabbit281
As someone who is a devout practitioner of Judaism, I think that anyone doubting the number of Jews killed or thinking that this is some kind of Zionist propaganda machine is insulting. Not only that, but I find anyone that thinks that there is some kind of Zionist conspiracy at all to be ignorant for the most part. There are TPTB, hell, there might even be a NWO, but it isn't a zionist thing.
Yeah, it's just a coincidence that the MSM is Jew owned and operated, not to mention how many public offices they hold...Where would you like to start? Zionism is alive and well, look it up, it's no "conspiracy".

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I dont doubt the numbers or the account of people who lived through terrible events

I believe that what is in the history books is true But from anyone persons perspective whether it is German Jewish English Japanese the same story changes adding details or omitting them most people dont have photo graphic memories
In the 1950s at Swarthmore College, Pennsylvania, Milgram's teacher Solomon Asch had conducted experiments into conformity, which demonstrated that, in simple tests comparing three vertical lines, most people would rather give an obviously wrong answer that kept them in a group than a correct answer that would make them outsiders. Fifty years later, MRI scan versions of this experiment were able to demonstrate that, at the moment of conforming, less conscious thinking occurs in the brain.

Instead of groups benefiting from the collective wisdom of many, they produced reduced thoughtfulness from each. In successful and glamorous companies, the lure and rewards of conformity can become more extreme, even cult-like. Deborah Layton, one of the few survivors of Jim Jones's "Peoples Temple" in Guyana, has written eloquently about how her fellow members were eager to surrender critical judgement in exchange for social acceptance. That unquestioning habit persisted right up until their mass suicide in 1978.

I merely look to remain objective never allow myself to be taken for a fool by those who would use any sign of weakness whether social or cultural division that reinforce a persons willful blindness to the larger scale of reality

"This world a hollow pageant you should deem;
All wise men know things are not what they seem;
Be of good cheer, and drink, and so shake off
This vain illusion of a baseless dream"
Omar Khayyam

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by m1991
I also think it's very possible there was a Zionist, likely both with Christian and Jewish elements, plan to support the Holocaust in order to fulfill Biblical prophecy. Without the Holocaust there is no way Israel would have ever had enough Jewish settlers to become a new Israel.

You might find this website interesting and informative when considering whether Zionism had a hand in the Holocaust - I know I did.

www.jewsagainstzionism.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by discharged77
Typical, if you don't believe in the holocaust story as told by the zionists and their cohorts you are an anti-semite.. Sticks and stones....

LOL! "The holocaust story as told by the zionists and their cohorts" - are you ****ing kidding? It's actually "The holocaust story as told by every historian who isn't a white supremacist." The current story is the historical consensus arrived at via extreme levels of substantiation.

You're not even TRYING to hide your ignorance. Whenever somebody disagrees with you they're just "supporting the zionists and their cohorts" or "brainwashed by the zionist media" or "under control of the ZOG!"

It is astounding to me how many of you people come out of the woodworks whenever this ridiculous crap is brought up in a thread - indeed, it's more scary than it is astounding. For all the white supremacist talk of brainwashing and denial, it really seems like the only ones who are brainwashed are you lot.

You'll find any reason to deny facts brought in front of you. You have a zealous devotion to your ideology, and that is a dangerous thing, for you never follow the primary tenet of this website - deny ignorance. Whenever evidence is brought to you contradicting what you say, it's always just dismissed because it's something from "the zionists" or "cronies of the zionists", even when the source has nothing to do with zionism.. and just like the users of Stormfront.org (neo-nazis and white supremacists!) you pretend that you're not anti-semitic by just saying "zionists" instead of "jews"!

Furthermore, I see an awful lot of posts in here blatantly defending the Nazi regime claiming that "it's ok guys, really the nazis weren't bad at all, it's just that the NWO brainwashed you all into believing they were bad because the evil banksters didn't get their share of Germany's profits!" Give me a bleeping break!

edit on 29/8/11 by Yazman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

A hypothetical experiment is not proof for nonexistence of an event.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Painterz
Actually when the Holocaust was taught at my school, the teacher spend quite a lot of time talking about the non Jewish victims. We covered the political activists, the gypsys, the mentally ill people, the communists, and all of the others who were sent to the death camps.

Don't know if that's still the case. But in my part of the UK at least, it was never taught as an exclusively Jewish event.

maybe that's because you aren't as unconditionally connected to Israel as America is

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Sternblut

You don't have the right to kick people off their land, whatever the warning may be.

Spare me the regurgitated denial crap. Germany slaughtered non Germans. For that, I Feel a sense of happiness and glory that the United States slaughtered millions of them. I am happy the blood of women and children flowed through their streets. Let them never forget to respect their fellow man, least the rest of the world demote their humanity again.

Also spare me the crap that Germany and japan didn't want to fight America. They both wanted their empires over what America already had.

If I was president, and I was told that we could have a justification to go to war if we did nothing on the foreknowledge of Perl Harbor, I cannot honestly tell you I would try to stop it. I cannot honestly tell you I wouldn't have dropped 5 more nukes on such animals, just for good measure.

There is one thing in this world I honestly feel no remorse in seeing the death of, and that is my fellow man whom think they are better because of their blood or skin. I am happy we committed genocide against such non-humans. May their bones bare the memories of the sins they committed, for the sins we committed ended their existence.

I shed not one tear for even their new borns whom were turned to ash. Not one tear for the animals that looked by as their government killed non germans and non japenes. Not one single feeling of remorse for the wholesale slaughter of their populations. Because that's how you win a war. Genocide against such ignorance.
edit on 28-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

Unless your grandma died in the Holocaust or something, there's absolutely no excuse for what you just wrote here. Even in the case that Hitler killed your grandma, probably not an excuse.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I've also read that the belief Nazis were homophobic was a myth. Not sure if it's true, but I have heard there were many high-ranking gay Nazi officers, and that the pink triangle was simply a form of humiliation given to traitors that happened to be gay.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by m1991

I wasn't asking for an excuse. War is a state of no excuse. You do evil in war in hopes of a future good.

reply to post by m1991

They hated gays. It disrupted their breeding of their master race.

If somone in the higher ups was gay, likely it was private. Do you really expect leaders to follow what they dictate?
edit on 30-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by m1991

Really? I'm about as American as it gets, sir. ...and a victim of the US public schooling system, yet I, too, was taught about the non-Jewish victims of the Holocaust.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by discharged77

You sound like a second rate nut job. You have no proof of anything you are saying. Do you need me to fashion you a tin hat? because I feel that you may be too ignorant to do it yourself. Stop with the Zionist Bull#, ebcause that's what it is, heaps and huge piles of bull#.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join