It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horror Of Horrors!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Hey People eat people too. So do lions and Tiger and Bears.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

All good point bro, I especially like number 15 the one about how the dog cant drive the car to his masters funeral.
You know I think your on to something there.

reply to post by galadofwarthethird

thinkin maybe I should open a thread on that. LOL

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Is no one thinking of the blow back, how this will effect our health?

The disgusting conditions have to have some effect on health.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I don't think I can bring myself to watch the video.

Things like this make very sad.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by thinkwotuwill
reply to post by Centurionx

Well just to let you know,, but this was was 10 years ago. The place I worked at said all the chickens were free range and says it on the boxes,,,,, but they were not!!!

Another one to add to the pile of lies in corporate America, we are doomed to go the way of Atlantis because of power hungry savages. The Earth will pick them off like leeches, they are losing their power now, not money or political, but spiritual power. Their rituals won't save them this time, it's payback time.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I'm not going to watch the video, but I can guess what it shows.
That's just one of the reasons I haven't eaten any meat in years!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Animals are people (that we can eat), so who cares how they're killed.
edit on 28-8-2011 by mexicanatheist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bftroop

1. Start viewing things like that and you're one step away from 'what other purpose do civilians have than to pay tax?'

2. They're supposed to be a part of an ecosystem, a vast well oiled machine - this has been changed with our influence however.

3. Prey have a chance to escape. The fitter ones usually do just that, and as such 'survival of the fittest' is active.

4. I'm more worried about the conditions they live in prior to the killings, and the influence that has on the consumers health as well as the animals.

5. Evidence? If a 'god' put them there solely for slaughter that is a sick minded god. Why not just make us not need to eat if only to avoid instilling the mindset that killing is okay? There's a way to nature and mindless killing is not it. Killing is a survival thing naturally.

9. See 3.

10. See latter half of 5.

11. It is the most primal, automatic part of our brain that fears deaths, feels pain and overall pushes for survival. Complex thought processes are not necessary.

12. They do so for personal hygiene. Licking someone else has no benefit to themselves other than forming bonds. I shake hands with the same hand I clean myself with, and I kiss with the same mouth I chew food with....

13. Correct.

14. In the wild the weakest, smallest creature is more often the one to perish and become dinner for other creatures. In a killing farm or slaughter house, no such distinction is made.

15. Our sensitivity is what enables us to function as a society. Find me a creature with a complex brain that functions as a group or family without some form of empathy.

I eat meat; I've hunted for my own also. In the end nature makes certain nothing goes to waste. Bacteria will break down biological compounds devoid of self preservative mechanisms. The thing that is however at the focal point here is the psychological impact of such undertakings on the people involved, which with this level of information availability is almost all of us. That said, the processes involved in the farming of these animals brings into question our ability to preserve our own bodies, as cancer and forms of cross-species influenza come into play.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
The design of this planet is meant to breed ALL life forms for consumption --- humanely or not. Deny the truth that you need to harvest plants and kill animals just to "be alive". There are no laws to control morality or ethics.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Dont buy eggs or chickens...

We have our own..

Knowing what kind of feed you give them and
what kind of life they leed gives a better taste
aswell..

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by haterproof

Originally posted by billy197300
They arent little fuzzy people to me, they are food. I can't empathise with something that looks yummy to me

I wonder if that's what a visiting alien race will say when they take one look at you and your kids/family.

V (1983 miniseries)
en.wikipedia.org...

Aside from It Can't Happen Here, several scenes from the original TV pilot resemble the Bertolt Brecht play The Private Life of the Master Race. A short story by Damon Knight entitled To Serve Man (later adapted into an episode of The Twilight Zone) had a similar theme suggesting that deceptively friendly aliens were secretly cultivating humans as food.

"It's a Cookbook!" Ahah... I get it!

There is too many humans on this Planet ! if we have to do this !

6 billion people ! We need a Big War in the most populaces places and where the stupid people are in locations Like : China India (Population) and Ignorant blinded (Stupid) People like North Korea and some parts of the Middle East

Should we Start Sterilization of People like the Eugentics Policy thing back in the 1920s to1930s around the World even in America it was Happening The Genetic Defects Wipe Out Plan !

Eugenics in the United States
en.wikipedia.org...

1) Reduce the People Population

2) Allow Everyone that is Able to Hunt that is Mentally & Physically fit WITHOUT a Yearly License

3) Teaching People to Live off the Land Mostly Hunt & Farming !

But Wait A Minute ! Now if Everyone did that in America Alone Our Wildlife and Vegetation will Diminish to almost Nothing if that was allowed all Because of the Outgrowing of the Population from the Increase of Immigrants in this Country of America over the last 50 years! that and All the the Laws & regulations ! in this Country (USA)

Doug StanHope Said it Best ! Listen Good ATS !

Doug Stanhope on Freedom (Starts at 1:50 mark ) Opps I forgot ( WARNING ADULT LANGUAGE
)

So I guess we Need those Cruel Breeder Farms in order to Survive ! after All
Cow , Pig & Chicken Americas Staple Food

edit on 28-8-2011 by Wolfenz because: Adult Language

edit on 28-8-2011 by Wolfenz because: welli thought i was done LOL

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mexicanatheist
Animals are people (that we can eat), so who cares how they're killed.
edit on 28-8-2011 by mexicanatheist because: (no reason given)

Please..when do we get negative stars?

I mean...like if someone has 10+ negatives they get auto-banned or something. I would really like that.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The only way it WILL change is if we put the source of our food in our own hands. honestly this system was put in place because its fast and produces high volumes. We maynot need this.. but the market demands it for low prices.

As for the vegan movement... been there.. done that.. it wont FIX this problem. Humans need a full BALANCED nutrition not the liberal nutritional values this movement propigates.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
boycott
That's what you can do now, don't think twice in this case.. I've started to boycott KFC as I saw such vid years ago and I won't stop. I have never eaten their junk and I never will. This is my punishment. Yea I know it's not enough.
I'm mostly veg so when I buy eggs or meat I use to choose organic. The higher price is making me more veg. You wanna guzzle meat? Pay for your conscience.
btw there's no need to eat meat. I was strict veg for about 5 years and I felt and was healthier. I was doing heavy duty bodybuilding and never felt any need of meat. Gladiators ate barley not meat.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
And yet, so many condone abortion....oh the irony

Sorry? Where's the connection? What a sad and pathetic shot that is.

2nd

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Oooopss i am having roast chicken for dinner!
Dont worry, it is free range chookie...
Oh by the way, i posted when you had 0 responses and 0 flags...but my post just vanished?. Anyway' all i said was in Australia we have tough laws on this stuff. I only eat free range eggs....

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Michael Vick goes to jail for two years for Dog fighting.

These other scumbags get pat on the back for the millions they rake in.

Some people have no souls.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bftroop
1. Tell me what other purpose a chicken has in the "circle of life" none, except to be food. .

I'm a carnivore and I will always be a carnivore. Meat is just great, I love the stuff. But that doesn't mean that I feel that just because certain animals are "alive to just be food" that we should basically torture them. Disagreeing with that is just sick and shows your mentality which is rather, disgusting.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
So what is the difference between this and going outside and skinning alive something to eat. Nothing.

Its curious all over the internet right now Mr. Gores, and Clintons UN Agenda to get meat out of the pictures is going so well. Eventually they are going to force People off meat, and replace it with meat grown from poop that the Japs have been making for years.

No thanks, I rather be a Neanderthal in your self righteous eyes then dying from mal nutrition, because someone else is forcing their ideals upon me. Good luck with the agenda, its not going to work.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
ya know...i see ground chicken, chicken strips, and chicken nuggets and wonder where they get their meat from...i avoid all of those things and just buy the full breast chicken though...

This is what you get with a corporation though people...either change it or deal with it sadly...I personally think automating any type of meat factory in such a way is a disgusting way to get things done...but I don't see McDonalds, Costco, or Wal Mart complaining...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join