It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horror Of Horrors!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I won't watch it because I'm pretty sure I know what's on it. But to answer your question, no, they don't have souls. They do it for money and money is the root of all evil. As long as they are lining their pockets, all is well.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I can't bring myself to watch the video

Commercial farms are just so appalling. On a spiritual level. I think it is OK to eat meat but not to cause that level of suffering.

If you eat meat, please try to get it from a source other than a commercial farm. It is healthier anyway, and it is better to eat less food of higher quality than to eat a lot of food of low quality.

I've switched to 100% raw so I stopped eating meat but I still get my eggs from a small farm. (If anyone is interested in losing weight fast and relatively easily as well as correcting a lot of health problems, look into eating raw food... Seriously, it's off the hook.)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom_is_Slavery

You forgot to mention that all Great Apes eat meat. For decades scientists studying them in their natural habitat hid this from the public. They hunt, engage in warfare and cannibalism and it is natural for them. Even Herbivores rely on insects they consume in their diets.

Every year a few of infants in the US die of malnutrition because their Vegan Parents attempt to feed them a Vegan diet, before their livers have an ample supply of B vitamins and some other necessary nutrients not available in a Vegan diet. People who become Vegans can only make it around 6 to 7 years on a true Vegan diet relying on nutrients stored in the liver. Then they either cheat or suffer severe health consequences. I suspect most cheat and lie.

Only telling part of a story is disingenuous. You have a solution for convincing our closest relatives the Bonobos to stop eating meat? How do you convince them it's not their natural diet?

This is nature-

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I couldn't watch the video - there's already far too much mindless violence and pain on this planet as it is. And yes, I eat meat. So I'm a hypocrite in many ways. However, people who find cruelty to animals funny, or of no significance, are basically psychopaths. Psychopaths have no feelings for other living creatures, and find nothing remotely disturbing about other people's/creature's suffering or pain. They are the same types who run these corporations of mass death for dollars.

Someone on this thread mentioned that human meat tastes exactly like pork or chicken? I have a suggestion then: why don't we simply industrially farm psychopaths instead? I'm sure other psychopaths would be more than happy to eat them, and eventually they would be fattened up just perfectly for their own place on the conveyor belt that leads to the grinder. Sweet or what?

Just think: we could be living in a psycho-free world within our lifetime! Think of how much better everything would be for the rest of us normal folk!!

Heh!

J.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by axslinger

We incubate and raise our own chicks and have chickens and sell eggs. If you want decently treated animals and clean food, you need to go to a real small farm and KNOW where your food is coming from and who handles the animals and be able to see where your food is coming from. Commercial agriculture on a large scale is dirty and there is no human touch involved in the food to table process. Support small farmers and people who love what they do and love and understand animals, not just people who love the bottom line of money.

link   

Originally posted by axslinger
I won't watch it because I'm pretty sure I know what's on it. But to answer your question, no, they don't have souls. They do it for money and money is the root of all evil. As long as they are lining their pockets, all is well.

Money isn't evil. People get that quote wrong all the time it says this

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. 1 Timothy 6:10

Money is neutral you can use it to by food for starving people or medicine for people that are ill or it can be used to start wars and buy munitions for said wars.
edit on 27-8-2011 by IlluminatusOculus33 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by digitalbluco
Cow Beating
(can't get the above link to post right

There you go.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gentledissident
reply to post by IlluminatusOculus33

I've been waiting for this post. Yes things die. It doesn't mean you have to murder.

self-righteous - confident of one's own righteousness, especially when smugly moralistic and intolerant of the opinions and behavior of others.
dictionary.reference.com...
Just so you know.

I know what it means and that fits the description of these vegans, that's why I used that term.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Being a vegetarian I can say I'm relieved that not of penny of my earnings goes towards putting the food on the table of those disgusting heartless workers.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I really really want to put all those factory workers and owners of that corp through the same process, through all the machinery.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockstrongo37

It is natural to eat a chicken...but it is not natural to make them suffer the
way these corporations do.......

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999
Just think: we could be living in a psycho-free world within our lifetime! Think of how much better everything would be for the rest of us normal folk!!

We just need to listen to the words of rock to educate ourselves. I am relieved to see so many awakening from their Stockholm syndrome. I'm glad that many would consider killing locally raised life forms rather than paying the elite. That's a step. When the rest of us see the sociopaths for what they are, they will only have themselves to destroy.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

You forgot to mention that humans are great apes Hominidae
Use Logic?
I am a great ape, i don't eat meat, therefore all great apes don't eat meat simple

Orangutans May Be Closest Human Relatives, Not Chimps

By contrast, humans share at least 28 unique physical characteristics with orangutans but only 2 with chimps and 7 with gorillas, the authors say. The finding, which has the potential to spark a radical rethink of human origins, is being met with caution.

Link

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
oh my goodness ):
I think this week im gonna start my vegetarian diet again.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

You are correct, sir. Humans are no different than animals. Of this I am totally convinced.

So let's embrace it and take advantage of our ability to kill!

In all seriousness, we are actually worse. We systematically kill for profit... with zero empathy.
edit on 27-8-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Well, it's not going to stop me from eating chicken.
It never has any other time a thread has been made about this video.

I will say that secretly I hope this happens to us by an outside alien threat someday.
I mean, you can't exactly say we don't deserve it.

It already is happening and not only in the small doses here on planet dirt.

But In a galaxy far far away, humans are food, and are not that much different then these chickens, nor are there conditions/treatment much better. The universe always finds a way to balance things, truly it is a wonder, you all will see.

But ya things can always be better, and things can always be worse. And the whole way they go about it is just for profits, if they all wanted they could do it in a more humane way. Or actually no they can not, because they just provide for a demand, and the demand is cheep meat right here right now always on the go, so as above and so bellow. Basically the whole paradigm from top to bottom is what drives it, and makes it.

Eating meat is not evil nor is it good. Good and Evil do not exist in and of themselves, as you can no doubt see in daily life, and even in these vids about the wonders of commercial farming. And so chose your destiny which just means choose your paradigm, your system, your fate, all those words just express the same thing by way of different mentalities.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom_is_Slavery

When you have to resort to silly in a debate, it kind of negates your argument.

I don't care if people are Vegan as long as they don't do something stupid to their own infants. I also don't care if Vegans lie about not needing nutrients they can't get from vegetables. Of course you could eat insects with your feed like cattle do.

What I care about are those who try to force their lifestyle on others and manipulate them.

Being raised on farms and ranches, I know that most treat their animals well and the subject here is the exception not the rule. Honesty matters.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

You are correct, sir. Humans are no different than animals. Of this I am totally convinced.

So let's embrace it and take advantage of our ability to kill!

In all seriousness, we are actually worse. We systematically kill for profit... with zero empathy.
edit on 27-8-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

Historically, we've been doing that for far too long already.... it's called War. We are the only animal that wars.
I guess you must agree with the needless cruelty and suffering of other creatures then I assume?

J.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Okay people I found videos to end all debate on this chicken issue.

That should settle the debate, chickens are delicious and should be eaten.

Maybe this other video from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy should settle the pork issue

Would you deny that animal's right to want to be eaten? How cruel indeed not to eat that delicious animal. He has a right to taste yummy.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
And yet, so many condone abortion....oh the irony

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join