It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with a 6 year old.. (message?)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4
If super intelligent beings who supposedly study us and want to help us wanted to give us a message about "whats wrong and what to do" why the hell would they do it in some obscure way that we have no means of understanding or even incentive to try to understand as there is no indication that random noises would be a message... Sorry makes no sense. They would obviously be smart enough to simply send us a message in english or any other language, instead of random sky rumblings that sound suspiciously like distant rolling thunder, if they can study us enough to understand us and offer advice. Kids use their imagination or copy stuff they see in movies etc, thats all it is.
edit on 24-8-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

Lmao this post made me laugh.
Try to give a message to ants and see if they understand it.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Your defensive and condescending attitude speaks volumes.

I merely questioned without implying anything

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
A TAD off-topic, but it's the continuity of Near-Death experiences from children all over the world that caused me to believe in a Universal-Love "religion", vs. Christianity, Buddhism, Muslim..etc.. Children are far more advanced spiritually than adults. Perhaps that why we don't realize that they are... because children are way over our heads in this regard.
-CWM

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Aside from just hearing noises.

Would you mind asking your daughter the best way to start to understand the messages or maybe hear them is?

Maybe she might have a simple answer for us, adults seem to make life more complicated than it really is.

Thanks in advance.

RT
edit on 24-8-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech
reply to post by Deplume

Your defensive and condescending attitude speaks volumes.

I merely questioned without implying anything

''I'm sure there was a thread like this a few years back after the film knowing came out''
Would not have made me feel defensive.

Instead, you said it was suspicious.
I wrongly felt the need to defend myself, but as I've got nothing to prove, because I didn't post it to try and make any point, I'm going to stop trying to assure people that what I'm telling them came straight from little ones mouth.
I shared it because what she said was interesting, and judging by the response other people have found it interesting too.

I'm still very interested in reading the thread from two years ago you remember well, please see if you can find it for me, because I can't, and it's possible they reached a conclusion that might also be applied in this circumstance.

Very sorry for any ill-feeling
Cheers
xx

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Deplume

A lot of us here on ATS appreciate your courage for posting your experiences with/about your daughter. Many people around here know a whole lot more than we give them credit for but due to being ridiculed, they opt not to say anything at all.

I believe your story is genuine and I have found nothing on this thread to say otherwise, but one thing I would like you to understand; People around here are tired of so many instances in which people just come here to "disturb" the peace among us, and as a result people will eventually erupt by saying or calling people names because they believe that Posters are just horsing around. Please, if you believe in your heart that what you are saying is true (which I believe it is), then ignore negative comments and continue to help us determine what those noises are.

On a side note: Like many have suggested in here already, do listen to your daughter and let her know that it is OK to be so special in having such a gift. Don't allow others (including family members) to tell her that "she's just hearing things and there's nothing out there" or something to that extent. There's a reason why we adults don't have such gifts. As kids they kept telling us negative things to discourage us from amplifying and getting better at that extra "sense" we all have.

Peace and Love!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I've read every post in this thread, great stuff! I was always wondering about those weird rumbling noises from the beginning, but never ended up following up on it for a few reasons. I think a lot of things are connected, we just have to put it all together. Stuff like what's happening in this thread (playing the sounds to members' children, isolating the "signal", telling of past experiences, etc.) is a good start.

Originally posted by 1PLA1
reply to post by napayshni57

Interesting, napayshni57....I listened to the recording several times also...I thought I heard the word "get" also, but the rest sounded to me like "get out now". It certainly could have been "get underground", though.

If indeed this is a signal and it's coming from an ET-source, here's an interesting idea: maybe there's more than one ET race out there (let's say above the clouds or cloaked) and they're not friendly towards each other (a la Transformers you could say). Some warning signals to the others (ETs) and some advice to us in case the SHTF ("get underground", though I still can't say I can hear that without a doubt from replaying it a few times).

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
rn hear a eply to post by Deplume

I can honestly say I found your thread to be a great read. If your daughter can hear a message in that, then either her imagination or cognitive ability or both are excellent. I'm open minded enough to know that it's possible that she can hear a message and regardless if her interpretation is real or imagined its most definitely worth the time to read about it. I think how you went about talking with her about it shows that you are being perfectly considerate of the situation and that pushing the issue with her too much could cause problems and that you are handling it perfectly well. Thank you for posting this.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Thank you for sharing your experiences. Try to ignore the negatives that don't add anything of value to the post.
For instance, if there's another thread, where is the link? It'd be interesting to compare notes.

We've been hearing a lot of booms and bangs lately. I checked the quarry, no dynamite blasts recently. I think the earth itself is groaning and shifting.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Thank-you for posting your story. I immediately thought of the movie The Knowing when I read your daughter's words. I coincidentally rented this movie last week because something made me gravitate towards it- it was my first time seeing the movie but the story eerily resonates with what is going on in the world right now, especially with Elenin/the brown dwarf star.

It is very interesting that your daughter stated that the "loud rumbling sound" is in fact a message. In one of the first posts about the rumbling sound when it was first reported back in March, I remember reading in one of the threads from a person who recorded the sound, that their child told them that the "noise" was actually a song, and that there was a rhythm to the noise.

This "loud rumbling sound" has been heard from various places around the world. I hope someone is able to investigate further and possibly see if the sounds are actually a signal or a message to us.
edit on 24-8-2011 by missanthropic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by anunnaki77
reply to post by new_here

please let us know if you discover anything!

Sorry to leave you hanging after saying 'be right back.' I hope you didn't think I got abducted by aliens, LoL! Husband called from trip to Delaware to say the building shook so much from the VA earthquake, that they evacuated it to check for gas leakage... in Delaware...!?

Back to the low-droning noise last night. When I went outside, the crickets were so loud, that's all I could hear. But back inside, I could not hear the crickets much, but could still hear "the noise" seemingly coming from above. It gave the impression it was far in the distance, and would be extremely loud if it were nearby. I live in a small town, with no big industry to make loud droning noises at night. If it's something in my house, it sure doesn't seem that way! Plus it's not happening tonight, and I have the exact same lights and electronics running. In the wintertime, with no crickets, if I hear it from within the house, I can go outside and still hear it, somewhat louder.

Once, only once, late at night I was outside and heard a really weird grinding noise (like metal against metal) of such a low pitch I almost felt it more than heard it. It sounded like it was coming from deep underground! My husband couldn't hear it, but my son could. That lasted about 30 minutes, followed by a 'deep underground sledge hammer' banging, which was also so low-pitched that it was nearly inaudible. Very creepy. I was hoping the tectonic plates weren't about to go! This was last winter, mid-January.

The thing about all this is... had I grown up all of my life hearing these things, it would be... *shrug*
But I've only been experiencing this for less than a year. Whatever it is, it's a new one on me!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

"Because they want to tell us what's wrong with everything, and tell us what to do"

Sounds very plausible and it makes sense that that would be THEE message. They need to get our attention somehow like when you do it to something like a baby or a cat or a dog- how you make funny noises and gestures. I'm ready for their influence on how to live with zero impact on the biosphere. We need their technology/wisdom only if it's with a couple things like how to tap into the zero-point field and how to stop us from embracing evil and hurting each other. Maybe their revelation will be enough to mentally jar humanity into a higher realm of being? They need to save us from ourselves and based on what I believe about them, they have an obligation to help us.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Th3 iMolateR

"Some warning signals to the others (ETs) and some advice to us in case the SHTF"

I am not getting underground no way no how. I think that potential scenario comes from too much Hollywood anyway.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wisper

Let me go out on a limb here wisper. What if that message isn't for us humans. That could be why we don't pick it up just hearing it. Perhaps something walks amoung us that doesn't need to do anything to the sound to understand what is being said. I know sounds crazy doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
I think we make alot of unintentional assumptions about 'visitors' and their relative state of evolutionary superiority. Stop and compare humans with other species on this planet. Each has evolved specific and unique characteristics that make it superior to us. Sure, we have evolved superior (so we think) communications capabilities and the ability to think conceptually but can we navigate unaided over thousands of miles of ocean or sky?

Oh my, you have just made me wonder about the droning sounds compared to whale sounds. Maybe they are not talking to us?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by napayshni57
reply to post by wisper

Let me go out on a limb here wisper. What if that message isn't for us humans. That could be why we don't pick it up just hearing it. Perhaps something walks amoung us that doesn't need to do anything to the sound to understand what is being said. I know sounds crazy doesn't it?

What is being said is speeded up maybe someone/something that doesn't understand vocal speed? i understand what your saying but is there anything else alive that we are aware off that would understand that speed of sound on this planet?

For all we know they (aliens being small) might see the children as grown ups!
edit on 24-8-2011 by wisper because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

YES! I heard the same thing, but it's not just saying "powerful" ... it's saying "powerful EARTHQUAKE". Check this out - it's very clear, to me. Anyone else getting more on this?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

have you asked her what the message say can she translate it is what Im tring to ask

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jaffer44

She said earlier that her daughter does not understand the language(s) they are speaking and as a result she feels sad about it!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wisper

I don't believe they have to be small. I also believe they can look like us. I think thats what the cattle mutilations are about. Our bodies may look similar but there might be other big differences.

Also the Native Americans tell a tale of ant people saving them. I don't agree with people thinking the Indians called them ant people because they looked like ants because the Native Americans used traits of different animals to discribe stuff. Ant people could mean people that lived underground. That legend even tales of being underground until it was safe to come above ground again. Look at the 9 foot tall skeletal remains of humans that have been found. Historically people were shorter than we are today.

They may tweek our dna to keep some of their own traits. Or perhaps the sound resonates more with the spirit instead of the flesh.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join