It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with a 6 year old.. (message?)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kitty22

Could be she has a knowing. More that likely from all the shows with "friendly cartoon aliens" they are putting out....Superheros huh?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ventessa

read my post on the 2nd page i find it interesting

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
reply to post by kitty22

Could be she has a knowing. More that likely from all the shows with "friendly cartoon aliens" they are putting out....Superheros huh?

Indeed. The superheroes thing is not uncommon for her.
Anyone ''good'' is a superhero.. except me.. I'm 'princess mummy'

I'm trying to go through cbeebies channel, and see if there's anything on there that fits the bill.
She doesn't watch CITV because we banned 'horrid henry' after a family meeting..

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Just a reminder to those that have resourse to confirm. There are tones 4-year olds can hear that 8-year olds can not and hearing becomes progressively limited with years. It is possible her hearing of messages was literal..

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Well, if this true, and you've given me no reason to think otherwise; I would say listen to her. My family, my mom and older sister and big brother, used to be spooked by me when I was young. I was quite a bit younger than six though when I talked about things...they say I was a toddler, around two and three when I first learned to talk, that I spoke of "digging up my airplane that was buried in our basement" to go "home to California to be with my real family." I supposedly talked about things I should have not known about at that age and they always thought I was somehow "gifted." Though in adulthood I have lost much of that; I never fly, in fact have a fear of flying. So, I wouldn't discount your child's stories at all. I find it interesting. I have a daughter that I dreamt of seeing before she was born and the day she was born she looked just like she did in my dream. I had to say, "Yes" to her coming to me, that much is clear. When she was about four years old she told me of seeing an angel in her room and so I sat down with her and a piece of paper and pencils and crayons so she could draw me her angel, which I call, "Ashley's Angel." I still have the pic and she was clear in her memory and what she described; it was blue and shimmery and had no mouth but had wings....or maybe no nose...I would have to find the pic but I never disbelieved her. I always told my kids I would always believe them but you know, at that young age, kids typically have no reason to lie.

I think there is a point where we cross over into adulthood to conform and lose our innocence, lose our gifts.
edit on 24-8-2011 by queenofsheba because: add line

edit on 24-8-2011 by queenofsheba because: spelling

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

Interesting, napayshni57....I listened to the recording several times also...I thought I heard the word "get" also, but the rest sounded to me like "get out now". It certainly could have been "get underground", though.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba
"Ashley's Angel."

My granddaughter saw Rainbow Angels when she was about 3.

She explained they were Angels in different colors - - and each color meant something.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Possibly been mentioned in the thread before (greater than 5 pages and it's too much effort to check), but I'm reminded of a book I read a long time ago that captured my imagination at the time.

Childhood's End

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Errr... Im not 6 LOL But ive been hearing a super low frequency sound (Sorta like an overdriven bass) Around my house alot.... Dont know if this is related to what you guys are talking about, but I think so..... Its not on a agenda or anything (Ive tried to track times) It looks like its 100% random... just lettin u know.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

Good idea about it being binary code. Math is a perfect language (supposedly) because no matter where you go, it stays the same.

Here's a site that has the binary code equivalents to numbers.

The Alphabet In Binary Code

I hope this helps.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by spw184
Errr... Im not 6 LOL But ive been hearing a super low frequency sound (Sorta like an overdriven bass) Around my house alot.... Dont know if this is related to what you guys are talking about, but I think so..... Its not on a agenda or anything (Ive tried to track times) It looks like its 100% random... just lettin u know.

Next time you hear it, Have a look outside.. It might not be coming from indoors?
I fully believe you though, it's been a weird 6-7months for noises!

However, I'm afraid you're going to have to prove you're not 6... I think you're asking far too much of me, to just 'believe' you're not 6...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Who knows? Children are quite perceptive, and know more then we give them credit for most of the time. Keep an eye on her, and report back to us if she announces anything like "mommy, I want you to meet my new friend"--in walks E.T.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Off topic = Wow ATS.... usually threads of this sort are derailed or never get anywhere with all the bickering and constant repeating (of coarse I'm only on page 8)....

On topic = A couple people wanteded it slowed down so I did a 50% and a 1 % speed decrease from original, leaving the pitch the same.... I put links to them on the original soundcloud link soundcloud.com...

the sound reminds me a bit of the old school modem/fax machine which uses sounds/tones to communicate, but also resembles a bianary/morse code....

if I have the time I'll record the original and see if I can edit out "the loud mouth" in the backround to get the whole clip of noise pattern.....if I have time....ya.....

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisper
Needs to be slowed down half the speed 0.50x VLC to hear message better!

"Throughout this visit - (something) - won't be coming - now or never - why - because - i will need you - right now - get underground get underground get underground"
edit on 24-8-2011 by wisper because: (no reason given)

Im technologically challenged, could you embed that on here?
Great thread.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Check out this episode of the Outer Limits.

"Music of the Spheres"

and the wiki article: Music of the Spheres wiki

Devon Taylor, a young physics student, picks up a strange signal during his work at a radio observatory. He believes that he can hear a pattern in it, but none of his older colleagues can hear it.

Devon's younger sister, Joyce Taylor, plays the tape and enjoys the sound so much she plays it at a rave. When Devon finds her at the rave, everyone there seems to be entranced by the music. All are also infected with skin deformities. All the teens are quarantined at a hospital, but when they are separated from the music on the tape, they all experience severe pain and withdrawal symptoms. Devon and his superiors are left with no choice but to let the patients listen to the tape until the rest of the transmitted message can be deciphered. It is determined that the source of this message is from a distant world and is in fact artificial in origin which implies it was sent from an intelligent source. The military, at this point, assumes that Earth is under attack from this new threat and must proceed as such.

The music is actually changing the kids genetically in order to save humanity from a spectrum shift in our sun.

The final scene begins with Devon's father, still human, entering his daughter's room. She tells him that she is sorry that she won't be able to look beautiful in her prom dress, as the camera pans up showing her new skin to be a golden metallic substance; but her father reassures her that she will always be beautiful. Devon enters the room, also in his new skin, and tells Joyce that it is time for the change to occur. They all go outside with Joyce's boyfriend and watch the new sun appear in the sky, their faces filled with hope.

It ends with this quote: It is said that Music is a universal bridge, crossing the barriers of culture, age, and language. Perhaps, eventually, we will learn that it also spans those of time... and space.

So maybe someone can explore the music side of the noises for code?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Someone posted a thread identical to this in 2009 couple of months after "Knowing" the film had been released

Seems a little bit suspicious if you ask me, chances of 2 threads popping up in 2 years nearly identical ?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

I can't help but wonder if you or your household ever watched a tv series called V. In that particular series the "aliens" were called Visitors and although they to all outward appearances seemed benevolent and here to help etc, they were far from it. Now I know that is just a tv show but i wonder if she ever saw snippets of it, or if not, perhaps you and or your husband watched it. If your child has the ability to recall your dreams, it's not a stretch to think she also viewed shows running through your minds that you may have watched in the past? I suspect she has picked it up somewhere.
Cheers

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech
Someone posted a thread identical to this in 2009 couple of months after "Knowing" the film had been released

Seems a little bit suspicious if you ask me, chances of 2 threads popping up in 2 years nearly identical ?

In what way is it suspicious?

I join ATS. I start commenting on the rumbling noises. I get busted listening to one, by my daughter. She says something odd. I write it down in my first ever thread.
Did I forget something?
Oh yes.. search every thread with that mentions the film knowing (can't be that many) until I come across one the mentions someones child seeing the film, or talking about it, then fabricate a whole back-story to cover the fact that I've stolen that thread word for word.

Or did someone come forward in time and steal what I've written, just to make me look bad?

I really fail to understand what people think I'm getting out of this, by sharing it..
I believe my daughter is sincere in what she says.
I don't care if no-one believes that she said what I've written.
As I'm not trying to prove anything, make a point, or argue a theory, it's really a non-issue.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MollyStewart
reply to post by Deplume

I can't help but wonder if you or your household ever watched a tv series called V. In that particular series the "aliens" were called Visitors and although they to all outward appearances seemed benevolent and here to help etc, they were far from it. Now I know that is just a tv show but i wonder if she ever saw snippets of it, or if not, perhaps you and or your husband watched it. If your child has the ability to recall your dreams, it's not a stretch to think she also viewed shows running through your minds that you may have watched in the past? I suspect she has picked it up somewhere.
Cheers

We've never watched V. Always wanted to though.
I have been watching Torchwood though, might be relevant, although they haven't mentioned aliens, just ''the miracle''
She's not too good at remembering TV shows generally. But she might dream about what she's seen..

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech

Also, link to this thread you remember so well from two years ago please... the OP of that thread's child and mine seem to have lots in common.. they should meet up and go bowling..

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join