It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with a 6 year old.. (message?)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I would really like to hear if your child has had anything else to say regarding these visitors. I hope this isnt a hoax and some real information can be gained here.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Think about this OP, and others. If you were watching a large population and they had several different languages and you knew something bad and shattering was going to go down and may be very close, how would you communicate it to a large scale of people? You'd probably do it layered saying several of the same message in overlaid spectrum of sound and sentences and maybe that is what we have here, the sound layered on top of other sentences makes this "undistinguishable sound". But the OP's child is hearing not the one in the English, as it is at the lower end of the spectrum of sound, the higher pitched one can probably be better heard and distinguished by children, maybe also by the people who speak that language maybe, too? Say it is another language where even the adults still can hear a high pitched frequency, if I remember correctly some african languages are different sound frequencies then English, and actually English and Germanic languages are at the lower sound spectrum, that's if I am remembering my studies correctly. If anyone has ideas about this maybe an anthropologist or speech therapist? I don't know.
Anyway I played the original cleaned up copy and my twelve year old said it was annoying. Tomorrow I think I will have my friend and her four year old son over and give him a listen and see if he "Says" anything valuable about it and post here.
edit on 24-8-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

edit on 24-8-2011 by ldyserenity because: fix the sentence

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I read this thread just before going to bed, (thanks for sharing OP!) and I woke up four hours later with a clear thought in my head: maybe they're trying to tell us about the hyperspatial express route getting built now?

I don't know if there are any other The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy-fans in here, but all joking aside: it does have some parallells. In the book aliens demolish earth since the hyperspatial express route has to be built here and they say something like: "There is no use acting all surprised. The plans have been on display in the local planning department on Alpha Centauri for fifty years".

They thought they had been communicating with us, but we hadn't understood what they said. The result? Epic fail.
edit on 24-8-2011 by pimpinette because: correcting spelling errors

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by fidelis1

It could be earthquake but would you tell humans to go underground in an earthquake? Wouldn't that be suicide? I knew it wasn't solar flare. That was my first thought but it didn't fit into what I was hearing.

These sounds aren't heard everywhere from my understanding. It would be interesting to know if where these sounds were being heard are out of earthquake zones. Or ones that don't usually have any earthquake activity. Maybe what happened in Japan is just the beginning and where these sounds are playing they would need to go underground because of radiation.

I've also read that some believe there is a vast tunnel system under ground. There might be what is considered a safe haven there.

Children might be able to hear this also because they listen where adults stop listening. When I was a kid we stopped listening when we got to about 15 or 16. Now days kids stop listening when they are much younger. But still around the age of 6 and under many kids still listen.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I'm caught up in this one now, and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings from the OP.

Have you ever thought to bring up the topic of 'dreams' to small? I think a notebook of information you could find possible to collect from her would (if nothing else) give you both something to look back on (in all hopes).

I would go so far as to record the information to refer back to as thoughts come to mind of what you discussed.

I guess you could call it therapy (in a sense), she has to have things on her mind, and some probably troubling with what she interpreted the audio to say.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Their has also been recent news that Russia has expanded it's efforts to build more Underground shelters, who is to say other countries are not also engaged in similar activities having heard about a rush to build more DUMBS (Deep Underground Military Bases) their is every reason to believe that these sounds could be related to this construction.

I would also like to add this link to an actual Video Recording of these sounds.

Michelle xxx
edit on 24-8-2011 by chelley because: Added a Video recording of the sounds

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

What I find disturbing is that these sounds that are being reported all over the globe, are a relatively new phenomenon. The recordings sound distinct from any earth known phenomenon sounds. There have been periods on Vancouver Island going back several months, where also strange sounds have been coming from an unknown location. Difficult to tell if it was coming from the earth or air. Not something that I heard often but maybe twice.

One tries to find normal explanations for things that are a complete unknown. Nothing is being reported on the news, yet people all over are capturing what ever these events are via recordings. You would think that this would be rather unsettling and cause the media to do some journalistic research at the very least. Yet we hear absolutely nothing with regards to this.

I find the silence regarding these unknown events unsettling. In all the years of my research, this phenomenon is not something I ever came across in the years past. Suddenly, all over the world these sounds are manifesting and nothing is known about them or even acknowledged.

High Strangeness indeed.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Sorry,but I'm not buying this.Either you're making it up...or your kid saw a movie and is repeating what she saw. And I think you know what I'm talking about.Granted I only read the first page,but that's all I needed to. Don't take it personally.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
it stands to reason, that if none of the adults are listening, than maybe the young will. very interesting...thanks for posting it.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I believe that children are more in tune than we as adults to the spiritual realm. After all they do not have all the same stresses that dominate most of adult life. They have entirely different stresses and pressures. They are also more open to diffferent viewpoints. As we grow into adults the acceptance of ones peers in society tends to conform most of us into mindless drones. We allow others to tell us what is socially acceptable and change to fit into that mold. After all we are told we need to work to earn money to pay our bills, we are told extra-terrestrials do not exist, told there are no such things as ghosts or monsters, and anyone who believes otherwise must be crazy or delusional.

Over time we forget the sensitivity we once had and no longer understand how to connect to the world around us. If we were allowed to focus on those occurances and understand them perhaps we may be able to grow as a species, but somehow we lost them. Much like a child that has grown up in the wilderness that has never learned to speak somehow loses the ability to form words or finds it exceedingly hard to do so. I know when I was a young boy I had experiences and saw things that I cannot explain rationally, and perhaps others have had similiar experiences in their youth.

Encourage your child to speak only truth even if it is not the norm, and if they experience persons closed to that truth then confide only with trusted individuals like family and loving friends.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I have been reading this thread with much interest, and have wanted to comment because of something that happened to me, but I wasn't sure if I would be made out to be a nut. So here goes.

Deplume and all the others that believe that children can hear (and understand) these noises, I'm right on board with you. I believe the reason "adults" cannot hear it is because it is at a higher pitch than adults can hear. I have three reasons for my belief:

Reason number one:
My seven year old niece has been talking about her "moon mommy" over the last year and a half or so. It is difficult for her to relate what is "being told" to her because it makes her "feel very sad, angry and confused" (we aren't listening to her).

Reason number two:
My four year old grandson has been saying things about a lot of people dying "because they won't listen".

Reason number three (and this is a biggie):
I hear them also. But it only started about 2 years ago.

Some background on that:

Two years ago I found out I had a tumor invading my mastoid (the spongelike part of the skull that is responsible for allowing air to vibrate the three bones of the ear and the eardrum) called a cholesteatoma. This is a non-cancerous invasive and destructive tumor that "eats away" at the hearing bones and at the mastoid. If left alone long enough it will "eat" away through the mastoid and into the brain cavity. I was very lucky to have it caught before it did that, but as a result I lost two of the hearing bones and 90% of my mastoid. Fortunately technology has come a long way, and thanks to that (and an excellent surgeon) prosthetic (ceramic) bones have replaced my natural ones. However, as a result, I have a much smaller mastoid space,(just a bit smaller than the mastoid space of a child) and the prosthetic "bones" vibrate at a different (higher) frequency than normal ones do. I have 90% of normal hearing in that ear, but it is much different because I have lost the lower end of the hearing spectrum. Also as a result, I have a constant high pitched "static" that I hear all the time, that is the result of the eardrum being reconstructed with cartilage.

I can "easily" hear the mosquito ringtone (+22kh) that children under the age of 18, and animals can hear but most over 18 cannot.

That being said, every so often, especially when others hear "rumbling in the sky" I hear something different. I believe that my experience may be what has made me able to "hear" this. Unfortunately it is only a "far away whisper", (imagine someone whispering to another across the room) so I cannot quite make it out, but I am trying to.

Based on my experience and what has been said here about the higher frequencies (think mosquito ringtone )(+22kh), and what I heard in the recording, I think that if anything above that frequency can be isolated, and brought down to a lower frequency (8-12kh range) the message may become clear.

It stands to reason that "adults" wouldn't be able to "hear" it if transmission frequency was too high, but children could. It would also explain the strange behavior of animals of late.
edit on 8/25/2011 by ThreeSistersofLoveandLigh because: to add

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeSistersofLoveandLigh
I have been reading this thread with much interest, and have wanted to comment because of something that happened to me, but I wasn't sure if I would be made out to be a nut. So here goes.

Deplume and all the others that believe that children can hear (and understand) these noises, I'm right on board with you. I believe the reason "adults" cannot hear it is because it is at a higher pitch than adults can hear. I have three reasons for my belief:

Reason number one:
My seven year old niece has been talking about her "moon mommy" over the last year and a half or so. It is difficult for her to relate what is "being told" to her because it makes her "feel very sad, angry and confused" (we aren't listening to her).

Reason number two:
My four year old grandson has been saying things about a lot of people dying "because they won't listen".

Reason number three (and this is a biggie):
I hear them also. But it only started about 2 years ago.

Some background on that:

Two years ago I found out I had a tumor invading my mastoid (the spongelike part of the skull that is responsible for allowing air to vibrate the three bones of the ear and the eardrum) called a cholesteatoma. This is a non-cancerous invasive and destructive tumor that "eats away" at the hearing bones and at the mastoid. If left alone long enough it will "eat" away through the mastoid and into the brain cavity. I was very lucky to have it caught before it did that, but as a result I lost two of the hearing bones and 90% of my mastoid. Fortunately technology has come a long way, and thanks to that (and an excellent surgeon) prosthetic (ceramic) bones have replaced my natural ones. However, as a result, I have a much smaller mastoid space,(just a bit smaller than the mastoid space of a child) and the prosthetic "bones" vibrate at a different (higher) frequency than normal ones do. I have 90% of normal hearing in that ear, but it is much different because I have lost the lower end of the hearing spectrum. Also as a result, I have a constant high pitched "static" that I hear all the time, that is the result of the eardrum being reconstructed with cartilage.

I can "easily" hear the mosquito ringtone (+22kh) that children under the age of 18, and animals can hear but most over 18 cannot.

That being said, every so often, especially when others hear "rumbling in the sky" I hear something different. I believe that my experience may be what has made me able to "hear" this. Unfortunately it is only a "far away whisper", (imagine someone whispering to another across the room) so I cannot quite make it out, but I am trying to.

Based on my experience and what has been said here about the higher frequencies (think mosquito ringtone )(+22kh), and what I heard in the recording, I think that if anything above that frequency can be isolated, and brought down to a lower frequency (8-12kh range) the message may become clear.

It stands to reason that "adults" wouldn't be able to "hear" it if transmission frequency was too high, but children could. It would also explain the strange behavior of animals of late.
edit on 8/25/2011 by ThreeSistersofLoveandLigh because: to add

You bring out a very good point, I never even thought of it until your post!
I haven't found a software yet that would do this conversion if at all possible from say 22khz to 8khz.

The only problem we might encounter is that when this sounds (noises) are recorded, does the software that is recording it amplifies it to fit its parameters (compression rates, etc)? If so, then we need to figure out what type of internal conversion this recording software uses in order to "counter attack" it and convert it back to its original 22 khz and then to 8 khz.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Kids are more innocent therefore more intuned to the paranormal or supernatural, i must say thanks for not automatically assuming your daughter is an indigo child (cant stand parents who do that especially when in all actuality their kids are dumb as a box of rocks, not saying that your daughter is she seems like a bright little girl) as far as this situation. She seems to know something and she seems very mature for her age, so I would reccommend just sitting down with her and asking her straight forward about it ask her to describe what the visitors are how they look how they sound (if shes seen or heard them) and just get as much as you can out of her, ask her straight and you will get straight answers however try to avoid leading her because when kids feal led they tend to exaggerate because they believe that is what the adult wants. Interesting post let us know what happens.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
When I was a little kid I was obsessed with aliens and I believed in them. Then I started seeing them. This was scary for me and I suddenly decided I'd better stop believing in them so they would go away. Sure enough, they did go away. Children have very powerful imaginations, but when the aliens started to visit me and scare me I had the power to make them stop, which to my 25 year old self, sounds a bit over the top. But I know what I experienced and to this day I can't even look at pictures of "greys" without getting totally creeped out. I used to draw pictures of them constantly, asked mom and dad to buy me a rubber alien mask for Halloween one year. Thing creeps me the hell out now, I never want to see it again.

Point being, children have impressive imaginations and can be completely convinced that what they imagine is real, and when they don't want to believe it anymore they can just drop it and move on with life. And I also know as a kid I heard a lot of things my parents talked about that they didn't know I heard because I was sneaky. I was a curious child who was very interested in watching people and I knew how to get around my house undetected past my bed time and see what mom was watching on tv. I often listened in on phone conversations without ever being seen. Kids know a lot more about you than you think.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

This kid is being straight with you. Love and protect her. She's valuable.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Dear Deplume, I would just like to add from my earlier post that as a spiritual psychic and remote viewer myself, their are more ways to communicate that by sight and sound, although hearing a persons voice or seeing a picture of them does allow a special sort of psychic connection to take place.

I have given distance healing to people I have never met before, and given them information about them to guide them, information that I DO NOT EVEN KNOW how I know, but just do! These sounds may very well be like a dialling code of a telephone that makes such a connection, of coarse I can not prove this it is speculation, all I can vouch for is that it has happened to me, I do not claim to know how it works, it just does but NOT all of the time.

Their is what we call in spiritual circles a life choice, we come here to learn, much of the time we are not interfered with, but their are times when intervention IS required.

Many say that if the Aliens are here they can not interfere and it is up-to us to fix our problems, time lines are very finite things small changes can bring about great change, I am sure your familiar with the Butterfly Effect. So perhaps what we are witnessing at the moment is simply preparation for something much greater, this being a time of acclamation for us to get used to the realisation that we are not alone. Some course correcting if you like before the final grand announcements of CONTACT from other worldly beings, and our Children play a key role in this awakening ... Yes it is a time to listen to our children God bless xxxx

Michelle

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
So how many want to act on the "messages" from unknown sources as translated by 5-8 year-olds? Or interested only in "just sharing" them?

How about if the "translated message" is "Take me to Disney Land and show me around"? Would you be "just sharing them", doing as the message tells you to do or some other thing?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
As has been stated many times in this thread, if it is true young ones can hear higher frequency's, then please just ask your daughter this:

Hunny, can you make out any words from this or hear a sentence at all? It sounds like mummy can here something, but i just can't tell what it is.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
A very interesting thread to say the least, however one thing is bothering me.

How hard is it to just sit down your child (or the child) and just ask him directly what has been happening, what he\she has been hearing, who she thinks they are, when it started etc.

Tell her that you are really interested, make it feel like a conversation and not an interrogation.

It just seems strange to me that you are finding it so difficult to communicate with your child. Im not calling you a liar or questioning your relationship with your children it is just strange to me.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by BluePillOrRedPill
As has been stated many times in this thread, if it is true young ones can hear higher frequency's, then please just ask your daughter this:

Hunny, can you make out any words from this or hear a sentence at all? It sounds like mummy can here something, but i just can't tell what it is.

The range of frequencies that very young children, below 5 years I think, can hear is indeed higher than what adults can.

But, of course, they are not claiming it is what every child can hear, only some "gifted" ones.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join