It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with a 6 year old.. (message?)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Just had a thought,

Is there anyway to convert sound into numbers? i.e. Maths is the language of the Universe.

Or what about the E.T. style communication by interpreting the notes that are being played?

Has anyone had any similar thoughts or tried these methods of interpretation?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tncryptogal

OMG! I was just thinking about that show the other day! I couldn't remember for the life of me where I had seen it or what it was called. I think that was the only episode I ever watched and it stuck with me for several years. Thank you soooo much for posting that. No more head ache trying to figure it out.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by chelley

Sorry to burst your bubble but that report is a sorcha faal hoax, see www.abovetopsecret.com...

As a general rule anything starting with a russian report, or reports ciculating the kremlin are hoaxes perpetrated by sorcha faal. I know the article is not from that website but it is authored by the same person.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Oh, I have been listening to the cleaned up clip for a while now and it's actually sounding more like "get off the ground". Not get underground. And in another part of it, I hear what sounds like "right now". There is still more to figure out, but if this really is a message, it sounds urgent...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I do wonder why the visitors don't just utilize their advanced technologies to create a proper message or to obtain a human host to act as a spokesman for whatever message that needs to be communicated. To utilize vast amounts of resources to randomly project a sound to various parts of the world doesn't seem efficient or logical. Especially for lifeforms advanced enough to travel through space, time, or inter-dimensionally.

It seems more likely that the sounds are long-distance mechanical sounds actually created by humans, or natural atmospheric or ground based phenomena.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
When the bible said "children will inherit the earth" now it makes sense

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Small has left the building...

My partner is off work this week, so we're going to have a play around with the noise now, to see what we can get from it, in his studio.
Anything we get I'll save to soundcloud.
I will post on here when I get back... but until then I'll put them in the comments section on the original sound clip which can be found here;

Soundcloud noise link

This is going to be an interesting few hours.

(Partner also said the binary code thing, while plausible would be a nightmare to try and figure out, because there's too many 'layers' of noise... If anyone knows what they're doing RE; Binary code though, go for it!)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ventessa

Odd, I was thinking the same thing! I thought maybe it was just me and I was concentrating too much. Nice to see someone else hearing the same thing!

I actually think this could be more of a military communication. I remember from my Navy days hearing sounds like this on our radios. Who knows, maybe they are testing some new communications device that allows the sounds to be carried over regular frequencies. Kinda like hide it in plain site.
edit on 25-8-2011 by haarvik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

Wow, I listened to it again and I do hear "get underground" but I don't know if it was just the power of suggestion. However, when I listened to the sample before, it certainly did sound like words but I couldn't make them out. It really does kinda creep me out to know it could be a communication to us from "them." even if it is a positive thing. For the record, I have heard the sound myself.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

If they used some one as a host would you believe the person relaying the message? I think a huge majority of the globe would call them skitzo and ignore them, or ridicule them. That's just how things go.

I personally believe they are a little more advanced than we are, but not MAJORLY advanced. They could be afraid of our military if they are a peaceful race. That may be why they don't just come down and tell us to our faces.
They may be using every type of communication they can think of to warn us with out putting themselves in harms way.

How do you tell an aunt it's about to be sprayed by a garden hose and drown? We could scream at it, or put our finger in it's face to try and alter it's path. Do you think it will understand? No, probably not. See what I mean..? I guess we could study the ants for a while and try to figure out how they communicate, and try different things until they understand there is danger. Even then they still might not know what we mean. Could be what is going on with us right now. They are trying, but don't know how to relay the message in a way we would understand.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Maybe they just want us humans can be pretty much used as a fuel source but if there is a war its either over us or resources we use like metal,oil etc

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Did anyone ever watch the show Torchwood Children of the Earth? Only children could hear them also.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I think this is fascinating, i can't see why your daughter would fool around about this. It sounds like she is deadly serious and i agree with you about taking your time finding out answers from her. Children are delicate, they dont need to be pushed and forced to answer questions. When she is ready she will tell you more about the messages.
If i knew how i would sit and go through as many Youtube videos relating to this and mess around with pitch to see what i can find, unfortunatly i wouldn't know where to start.
Starred and flagged and i have subscribed, would love to find out more.
Kind of reminds me of The Fourth Kind, with messages in a different language coming from "aliens"
I think that language in the film was Sumerian, the oldest language in the world.
The movie may not be real but it sure makes you think what if these are messages, what language are they in?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deplume

I just thought I'd share what we were working on, it's in this thread about the rumblings. I've made a couple of posts.
www.abovetopsecret.com... We didn't express that it could have been a voice or message, EXCEPT in my posts on ATS.
She would not have read them.
But she may have, guessed, or sensed?

She heard the sample we took from this video Youtube vid of weird noises

She didn't hear what we did to it afterwards, as she was out at the time, and I haven't really wanted to listen to it since (for obvious reasons: it's creepy)
The sample we took has not been tampered with in any way, except for the isolation/cleanup/pitch/speed..
Sound sample cleaned up

Somebody else has toyed around with the sample and this one sounds more creepier. This sounds more like a message, can anyone pick up on any words? Or is it wishful thinking?

soundcloud.com...
soundcloud.com...
edit on 25-8-2011 by avvie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by avvie

At the start of the second one it sounds like it is saying "get out of here".
Could be imagination, but that's what it sounds like.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

I can hear it to, i'm going to see if i can hear anything else.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
We may be going down the worng path. I'm trying to keep up with the thread but if I'm recalling correctly, Small is saying that the message is in the 'eeeee' sound. We all seem to be focused on the low, metallic sound. has anyone else heard the 'eeee' sound? has it been recorded?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Maybe she is hearing the noises in a higher pitch then what we can hear? If so then we need to up the pitch of the recorded sounds. If someone can tell me the best way to change pitches of sounds i will gladly higher the pitch of some videos.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deplume
UPDATE

I told her it wasn't bad, and said she didn't have to talk about it anymore, but promised to play her any new 'messages' that 'come on the videos' (youtube)

This was the key to allow her to know that her opinion matters to you... She probably doesn't understand why 'we' can't hear what she's hearing.

You're right in giving her what time she wants to be silent - pushing would only cause her to not trust you when she speaks about it, and cause her to 'create' what she thinks you (we) want to hear.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Good point. I want to hear the EEEE sound. Pretty please?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join