It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with a 6 year old.. (message?)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
long time lurker, new to boards, anywho.
As stated earlier, children have not lost the ability to decipher things that we have lost the ability to decipher. A shame really that we lose it as we get older. The movie knowing i think shows this.
A little off topic though, I downloaded the youtube file from "Strange Sounds #3" www.youtube.com... as an mp3 and slowed it down using BSPlayer and it sounds as if there is definitely some electronic data in there, I just can't decipher it myself.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
If she gets chatty on this again, let us know what she says! I'm curious.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Also, or conversely...
This seems like a sort of... slice to me. Perhaps layering this onto itself to create a harmony...? Filling out the flatness might help, seems to my ears anyway.

(Sorry, I'm a painter, not an audio wizard)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Deplume,

Did you mention which part of the audio file your young one heard by accident? Cause I remember you mentioning that you were listening to an enhanced version.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

I will pour out of my Spirit on all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy

And it shall come to pass in the last days, said God, I will pour out of my Spirit on all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

bad thing is there is alot more of them out there and their parents don't care and never really get to understand or see them for just how really special they really are

this mother here you started this thread is blessed more than she knows

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Out of curiosity i played the clean version to my 9yr old daughter and asked her what she could hear, her reply was " sounds like a happy song , i think i have heard it before on a cartoon" . Better than "get underground" that was made out of it . Made me feel better anyway.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by IndigoIndigo
reply to post by jtma508

Im 32 and Ive had that same feeling my entire life. When I was a kid, I thought I would die at 33, but now I feel as though I am meant to live through whatever happens. I feel that I am being "groomed" to be some sort of leader/healer during/after whatever happens.

My whole life Ive been from job to job and move house or country at least once a year, I am always unsettled with a feeling that whatever I am meant to do is yet to come.

I've been exactly the same as you, all my life I've just been waiting for something to happen. I'm not sure I'm being groomed for anything, if I am a bad job is being done! But yes, I've felt exactly the same, I've not settled either and I've always felt that I never would (there was a time when I thought I wouldn't make it past 30, I'm 38 now). I was a very switched on kid, I used to see things a lot, but obviously was always told it was just my imagination (which has always been rather colourful).

I don't really know what it is that I've been waiting for, but I always felt that when it happened I would know, if that makes any sense? I feel like a total nutjob for even typing all this...

To the OP, great story, quite often I wish I still had the mind I had when I was that age and hadn't been "tainted" by life...am looking forward to hearing more

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Hello

It's a shame that the government in any nation won't share with us these messages. I know that they have translated them with all the code breakers they have. Maybe the Russians are showing us by their actions by building their DUMBS. All I know if we are to get any answers in these coming days to help protect us, WE MUST DO IT. The governments all have their escape pods, caves, or what have you. So continue to ask your kids, friends with kids, any and everyone to listen to this 'sky noise'. I am going to get my 2.5 year old neice to listen to it and maybe my neighbors kids also. Good luck and keep at it. God Bless The World.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
UPDATE

Hello again.

Small got up stupidly early this morning, so I sat down with her while she was playing.
She asked if there were ''any more messages'' so I played her the Kiev video.
She said it was ''not the same noise'', and looked confused.
Then she asked ''Is anyone digging?''
She debunked a few as ''not being the same'' then we got caught out by the one that's been posted as 'revelation trumpets' but features a george michael song, and she laughed her socks off and said ''There's no message in that. At all''

I asked her again, if she can't understand the language, how she can tell that it's a 'message'
This time instead of being sad that she couldn't understand the language, she got visibly upset, and said ''I don't know', I don't know how, I just can tell' several times.

I asked her why it upset her and she said;

"I can't make you believe me. It's in the 'eee' noise. Like a song. (Long pause) I don't know how I know. My friend heard it as well. Up in the sky. He said they are intergalactic. What does intergalactic mean?"
(She asked the same question last night)

Then she announced she didn't want to talk about it anymore;
"I thought I know what it said. but if I can't understand their language then I can't know can I? I just heard about love. Is it bad?"

I told her it wasn't bad, and said she didn't have to talk about it anymore, but promised to play her any new 'messages' that 'come on the videos' (youtube)
I told her that I believed her, and then gave her a yogurt.

She believes that the message comes from the higher pitch.
She's discussing it with her friend, who says he has heard the noises too.
She said she thought she heard it on the park two days ago, but then when she listened she knew it was a plane in the sky ''going on holiday'' (so she can distinguish between the weird noise, and a plane.. good start lol)
I asked her to try and draw me pictures of what she can hear, or whoever is making the noise, but she gave me that look of disbelief only children can do, and said ''I can hear them, I don't know what the people LOOK LIKE''
So she drew a kitten instead.

I know it's frustrating, and I know you want more, and I would love for her to sit down and give me a translation word for word, of what she thinks it's saying, but she can't and I'm not pushing her because she can't understand the link between; Not understanding the language, but still hearing a message.
It's making her doubt herself, and worry about me believing her.
I wont have that.
Someone asked how hard it was to just sit her down and question her, and I know people must think I don't know how to communicate with her, but really, I don't consider it important enough to push the issue until she's worried about getting cross examined.

She's going away now with her grandparents.
If she mentions it to them, I will tell you about it.
Other than that, I'll be on here talking to you, but she's not here so I can't try any new fangled ways to see if she'll open up.
I just want to drop it, and let her come to me, if she has anything to add.
She's back on weds, and I'm going to miss her like anything..

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by fidelis1
reply to post by napayshni57

YES! I heard the same thing, but it's not just saying "powerful" ... it's saying "powerful EARTHQUAKE". Check this out - it's very clear, to me. Anyone else getting more on this?

If its a powerful earthquake "get underground" would be bad advice...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Great Updates!

She seems to completely comprehend what she is talking about, and she doesn't seem to be making it up, or exaggerating some other experience. Her and her friend might by egging each other on a little bit, but it is also possible they both hear what they hear.

As far as "just knowing." I have had a few occasions (at least 3 distinct ones) where a prayer was answered immediately. They all came during a very rough time in my life, with my child struggling to stay alive, and they all came as a result of some blasphemy. Anyhow, on all of the occasions, the answers to my questions came exactly like your daughter describes. All of a sudden I just knew the answer. It wasn't communicated to me in any way, it wasn't words or pictures, it was just like I asked the question, and then I knew the answer. And, I know it wasn't from my own mind, because it wasn't the answers I expected, and it wasn't the answers I wanted to hear, but somehow it still made perfect sense. I know with 100% certainty that the answers came from God (however you define your God), and I know they were direct responses to my prayers. When your daughter says she "just knows" I can completely understand, and it would be impossible to explain.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD

Yes she is indeed. I have a feeling she will probe her too much. I voiced my opinion in my long drawn out post, that she should probably leave her daughter be and not bring any of this up unless her child comes to her, but she probably didn't read it...who knows. If this mother IMO, chooses to engage her daughter about her ideas concerning this particular matter, the child may feel as if she is not being taken seriously or may think the adults think she is silly(what if it turns out she really has an incredible imagination?).

Sometimes small children as we all know, don't understand why adults find it so hard to believe them when they tell us things. When our reactions are followed by a line of questioning, most kids will clam up and refuse to speak further, because now we have just introduced them to dishonesty and mistrust as they see it. Bad move IMO. With those emotions comes an onslaught of other new emotions that a small child may not understand and/or be ready for and in addition, an introduction by ones parent is the worse.

Oh well....
, hopefully, she will find her way and deal with her child accordingly. After all, it's not like any of us parents have a hand dandy manual on how to deal with such matters

I just hope she doesn't push her daughter to prove a point to herself or anyone else and I wish them well on their journey.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Deplume you are doing a brilliant job with her and I for one am willing to wait if she says anything else by chance, as painstaking as that may be!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Latest news coming in that the DUMBS have been nuked ? so maybe the message was not to GET underground but to NOT get underground
Breaking News DUMBS Hit By Nuclear Blasts

Also see Update on the Earth Tremors

Things sure seem to be getting Interesting !!!!

Michelle

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
First of all, I know from my experience that kids hear things we don't; not only once my younger son asked me about specific sounds that bothered him, and I didn't heard nothing. I remember once he refused to come closer to the computer because the screen was making a really annoying noise. I felt so stupid trying to hear it too, and not succeeding; shortly after that the screen went black and that was the end of it, and my son was happy that finally the sound stopped.

I find this thread very intriguing; I believe what your daughter tells you about what she hears in that sound. Yet, I wouldn't be so trustful about the message, whoever those visitors are.

As far as I can tell, from all that I read and seen about UFO's and aliens during the years, there is one thing I am almost sure of it: they are not benevolent toward us. I don't mean that they are necessarily evil, but for sure they don't care much about us. Due to whatever gimmicks were observed, strange things they can do with their ships, and with the gravity, and with the light, we can safely say that they are somehow more advanced than us, at least technologically. Yet, I never read or heard about them saving someone, warning us about floods, or hurricanes, or earthquakes, stopping some war or massacre; so probably they are not as kind as we want to believe. I also never heard about them being eager to make a contact. To hell with it, all it takes is to land some of those ships in front of the White House and keep them on the ground long enough so no one can ever say again "weather balloon". Eventually, holding a big banner that says "Peace! We're here to help!"
What I heard of is abductions, cattle mutilation, crop circles, and our inability to stop them doing whatever they want to do; not a very nice first impression.
It seems like they completely ignore us, interacting only when we are in their way, or they need something from us (whatever that is). So why warn us about something now, all of a sudden? And why in such strange ways that seems to be useless, at least so far?

To me it seems that all this strange phenomenas we perceive are nothing to do with us. Maybe THEY are preparing for something, maybe they are here to hide from some danger, or to build something, and we are only accidentally catching some glimpses of their activity. Something like if the US army would open a new base somewhere in a virgin land, where an indigenous tribe happens to live. They wouldn't care to explain themselves to the locals, or to help them in any way; just to keep the curious ones out of premises so they can mind their own business in peace.
So whatever your little one is hearing, I'd say it can be anything but a real warning meant to help us. Maybe she picks up some communication between them.
Maybe the message is specially conceived to make us believe we will be warned and keep calm. Who knows? Kids are very open and perceptive, it's true, but they are also very naive; it's so easy to trick them with a simple candy and a nice smile...I wouldn't trust someone who choose to be understood only by innocent kids, and not by us, grown-ups. What is a warning delivered to kids worth?

Well, I guess the future will tell; and I hope to be around when they will finally decide to say it "in our face". And of course, all the above is just my opinion.

I'm so eager to see what else you can find out from your daughter, if you can; it's a good thing you don't push it. For what is worth, this thread should make us all think deeper.
S&F, and keep us updated.

edit on 25-8-2011 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Well, in another dimension she may have seen the 100 million Falun Dafa practitioners who try to tell the world´s people to become good people and follow Truth, Compassion, Forbearance in daily life...

But most people don´t pay attention to such matters and therefore face danger in the giant moral downslide of modern society.

The next step is to tell people that either you cherish Truth-Compassion-Tolerance(essence of Falun Dafa) or there might be imminent danger like the prophecies foretell.

The legends say that there will be a Son-of-Man coming from the east during the End of Times as we know them, he is called Elijah, Slidr, Heimdali, Gullintanne, Chiren Selin, Libra, Hallinskide etc etc.

Well, there is a "Li" in all those names for the Lord of Lords and alot of Chinese words(Chi, Ren, De etc) too. In this world there is just one Li Hongzhi and he is the most kindhearted, tolerant person there is.

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

I appreciate your approach to the situation. It's good to just listen, not meddle and allow the child to feel her way through it.
I'm interested in anything else she might say and hope you share.
I'm reminded of my cousing, who at 3 years of age, saw a picture of his greatgrandfather (who passed away two months before he was born) and said "thats grandpa george". When asked how he knew he said "I talked to him before I was born."
Needless to say we were all dumbstruck.
Children (and animals, not to equate the two) perceive so much that we adults do not.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

I did read your post. And I agreed with what you said!
I asked her today, because I got so many responses asking me why I couldn't just sit her down and ask for an answer.
I tried, and she got upset trying to explain something she obviously finds difficult or frustrating to understand.. so I'm leaving it.

I promise I'll update if she says anything more, but other than that, it's up to her.
I'm not going to hide these noises and if she wants to hear more, and more have been posted, she can hear them.

It's very difficult to back off, when so many people (including myself) would like more clarity.
But my gut instinct, and one shared by you too, is correct.
She has plenty to say, and she will talk as and when she wants to.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Just a thought: maybe its a similar case to the scenarios we see in wildlife documentaries where humans see animals in distress or danger and wonder whether or not they should interfere.

We humans are probably as foreign and wild to aliens as wild animals are to us.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join