It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wonder about Dark Knights confession given the events of late

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I post this here. In 2009 there will be a pre-event occurrence visible across large swathes of the northern hemisphere. It is designed to spark interest in alien life beyond what it is now. Some may say this is not enough of a warning, well so be it. However, do bear in mind that when there are hundreds of photos and thousands of eye witnesses to a fleet of mile long glowing UFOs it is not real. It is a warming up event to garner belief in this up and coming 'alien invasion'. The threat will be hyped and hyped, until it reaches fever pitch. Then DK 2011 will hit.

That was taken from the DK follow up thread in 2008 and I recall no such incidents? Anyone else?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by facchino

I post this here. In 2009 there will be a pre-event occurrence visible across large swathes of the northern hemisphere. It is designed to spark interest in alien life beyond what it is now. Some may say this is not enough of a warning, well so be it. However, do bear in mind that when there are hundreds of photos and thousands of eye witnesses to a fleet of mile long glowing UFOs it is not real. It is a warming up event to garner belief in this up and coming 'alien invasion'. The threat will be hyped and hyped, until it reaches fever pitch. Then DK 2011 will hit.

That was taken from the DK follow up thread in 2008 and I recall no such incidents? Anyone else?

Nope! As far as I know, nothing like that....but doesn't that sound like something that is going to happen right before the big event?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SouthernRain55

It does - but DK clearly states 2009?! if it's happened it's passed me by...
I have to admit it was an interesting story - and as a fee others have mentioned on this or possibly another DK thread going at the moment - did a MOD from this forum ever meet the guy as was requested and verify he was genuine?
I don't recall anything to this effect - and some parts of his story don't add up.
On my phone now so can't get all the info - but I believe his follow up thread in 2008 stated he returned due to some social unrest issues - how would he experience social unrest if he had gone as was originally stated to an island far away from civilisation?
He moved away in 2006/7 - why? If this isn't happening until 2011 I would be working and getting 3 more years worth of supplies sorted - another problem I have with the whole thing.
Will get more detail later - but I think you can see the point I am making. Big flaws and inconsistencies in his story.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I have to admit this guys thread really made me think. The Norway spiral and the noises all over the world.
Who knows, I hope he was wrong but I will be staying in that night in October.

For some reason my gut tells me to head this warning I don't know why?
edit on 24-8-2011 by Subjective Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
made me do some searching and i found this vid...yeah its only a you tube vid but...
Right off the bat it starts with a few clips of some interesting and large...idk

Here is the full link

In case i get the embed wrong.

Im dont really pay much attention to UFO news so im not sure what a lot of this vid is but it is interesting, it covers the norway spirals and a few mass sightings plusw some other cool clips like @ the 6:40 & 7:20 mark
But like i said, the part that caught my eye are the first few clips, not sure if they were from 2009 or not but some of these were

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Just in case anyone missed it, I'm continuing to compile all threads related to D4ark Kn1ght and October 28th, 2011 in one place for easy reference:

The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Hi. Just read DK's thread. Not sure what to make of it. Guess we just have to wait and see.
The date 28/10/11 rang a bell. I remember just recently a thread about a crop circle. I'm on my phone so I don't know how to embed the link but if you type in the ATS search bar - I think we may have misinterpreted the crop circle - there is a member who thinks they may have decoded the message. 28 October 2011. Check it out.
(sorry if this info was already posted)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I see nothing but some pretty massive generalisations made by Dark Knight, 'there will be more activity in the sky', well I think anyone could safely make that assumption with more and more cameras on earth each year and more and more people looking to the skies for evidence, not to mention the masonic/zionist/kabbalist freaks pushing their agenda hard. 'Something is going ot happen in late 2011 to 2012', wow what an englightening statement, as if we havent heard that one before.

I too believe we are going to see more and more activity in the skies and that something big is going to go down some time in the next few years, followed by more disasters, NWO, one world currency and the jewish/masonic/zionist/occultist leader(anti-christ) who will attempt to bribe people with food/shelter/water/magic in times of severe hardship. No, I'm not a christian either.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by facchino

you really need to re-read what you think you read.
DK did not move away in 06-07, he issued a warning then.
DK was scheduled to disappear from civilization in March 2009 ... his last post was nearly 6 months Before he planned to be moving to the wilderness in Tibet.

to those interested in his theory, look into the advances of MJ12, project BlueBeam or even the 30 satellite reflectors that were delayed deployment during the Reagan admin (around 85/86 i think) ... it's all related and quite curiously poised to occur in conjunction with the appearance of ELEnin/Niburu/and the ancient prophesies.
i tend to think it's more convenient rather coincidental ... so do keep your wits about ya, just be aware.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by facchino

well, perhaps you are reading his words a bit tooooo literally ... for example:
links regarding substantial increase in UFO sightings (in 2009 even)

link 1
link 2
and another

now, i could be wrong in this observation but, considering the last 50yrs or so, this certainly indicates an "uptick" in UFO activity/reports, especially in the northern hemisphere.

and, as for strange lights and visuals in the sky ... suppose the Norway Spiral, Aurora Borealis being visible in the Southern Hemisphere (for many it is a once in a lifetime viewing - but we won't consider that 'odd or unusual', Ok?), then there are the reported sky lights (emanating from various sources, some yet to be determined) and the unusual cloud formations along with early (by days) sunrises, the planetary alignments (some visible by naked eye) not previously seen for a couple hundred years and let's not forget the thousands of birds falling from the skies ~~~ to me, these are both visual and unusual ~~ they even seem to be increasing in frequency.

personally, i find his warning a bit too on target given all the occurrences of the past 5yrs.
if you don't see any correlation, i'd suggest you aren't looking very hard.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I am reading his words exactly as he wrote them?! How is that too literally?
this bit in particular jumps out. Where in this does he talk of Auroras, birds dying etc? He doesn't as far as I can see. Also given we are just 2 months away - I cannot see this has reached "fever" pitch yet has it?!?
No constant sightings on MSM, pictures on every front page of all the papers. No - its not happening is it.
However, do bear in mind that when there are hundreds of photos and thousands of eye witnesses to a fleet of mile long glowing UFOs it is not real

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Since we are at October 2011 topic, how can we not talk about ET_man, he predicted same things in 2009, his date october 11th and the best part is he's still active on the thread...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MickyScotland
reply to post by Gemini67

So I take it the guy just dropped off the radar altogether to a place with no Wifi or 3g, how come he doesnt post updates etc?

you answered your own question there friend
no wifi or 3g would be your answer
but he's banned is the real reason

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
it is clear many of you have not read his follow up thread in 08 (looking at you oks)

or even the entirety of the first thread....

i hope this thread doesnt get closed for discussing the undiscussable.

ive only read the first page of that thread and to me, it doesnt read like d4rk kn1ght at all
in my opinion anyway

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by facchino
reply to post by Honor93

I am reading his words exactly as he wrote them?! How is that too literally?
this bit in particular jumps out. Where in this does he talk of Auroras, birds dying etc? He doesn't as far as I can see. Also given we are just 2 months away - I cannot see this has reached "fever" pitch yet has it?!?
No constant sightings on MSM, pictures on every front page of all the papers. No - its not happening is it.
However, do bear in mind that when there are hundreds of photos and thousands of eye witnesses to a fleet of mile long glowing UFOs it is not real

wow, really?? you take part of a quote and then try to manipulate what you want out of it ??
his full, original quote from the previously linked thread reads:

DK - You will see lights dancing in the skies, you will see UFO craft massed in the skies above your cities, you will see war on a global scale against these craft, and you will be targetted by a sophisticated and globalised system of satellites, masts and vehicle borne microwave and electromagnetic weaponry.

this we didn't even touch upon but can if you'd like, however today does not begin the reign of DarkKnight.

DK - In 2009 there will be a pre-event occurrence visible across large swathes of the northern hemisphere.

this is where the birds, the aurora and the increased alien reports apply (check the locations and dates)

DK - It is designed to spark interest in alien life beyond what it is now.

i remember some of the first reports about the birds falling from the skies included "they appear to smack into something ... invisible, like a spaceship" ~~ i know i'm not alone with this memory.

then, add to that, we have increasing "alien disclosures" (china, NASA, Russia and a few others) which are sparking an alien interest not seen or just flat out denied for the last century or so.

DK - Some may say this is not enough of a warning, well so be it. However, do bear in mind that when there are hundreds of photos and thousands of eye witnesses to a fleet of mile long glowing UFOs it is not real. It is a warming up event to garner belief in this up and coming 'alien invasion'. The threat will be hyped and hyped, until it reaches fever pitch. Then DK 2011 will hit.

if you don't equate daily alien reports/stories to accumulating hundreds of photos and thousands of eyewitnesses, then we are on different planets.
As for his "warming up event", it hasn't played out yet ... although, september is just a sneeze away.

constant sightings on MSM ??? what do you expect, a miracle?
when is any reality consistently reported or even occasionally reported on the MSM?

no, i don't believe it has reached 'fever pitch' yet but there is plenty of time to drum that up ... driving or developing a "fever pitch" could be achieved in 24hrs or less ... hence, lots of time to get creative.
any more silly questions?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by muSSang
reply to post by mr-lizard

MR Lizard are you Dark Knight????

No?

Why do you ask?

I just find the topic a curiosity and now that it's been revived then i'm paying an interest.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Oddly enough I heard the rumbling this morning. This is only the second time I have heard it. Actually, the first time was more like a low humming that seemed, for lack of a better description, to reach to the very core of me. It annoyed me and in a way was so irritating that it made me angry.

This morning was different though. It was a definite rumbling. Being of sound mind, or so I like to think, I tried to rationalize what I was hearing. It was about 6:50 am EDT and very quiet outside except for this noise. It had rained last night so I first thought a storm was still lingering nearby. However, this was too constant and the pattern never altered. While there are no railroad tracks near me, I thought maybe the wind could be carrying the sound of a distant train.

As I continued to listen though, it was far too loud to be the sound of a train as the nearest RR tracks are a good 8-10 miles away. My mind immediately went to the thought of a thread I had read just last night by ATS member Deplume, whose 6 year old stated that the noises in the sky were a "message from the visitors."

There are many recordings of these rumblings and some of them very well could be a message. Some remind me of the movie Contact, where the messages received were very mechanical sounding.

Something is definitely ramping up as of late. While I have no idea what the hell it may be, I think we will all have a definitive answer very soon.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Deconstructing Dark Knight has been done to the death.

Anyone who states "they have read the treads" are lying or plain deluded and read no responses by others at the time, if they state or posit there was more any grain of truth in Dark Knights lies and attempt to form almost an cult.

I totally "deconstructed" Dark Knights and his claims and if anyone wants to see the truth behind it just search his treads and my replies, its very easy to see and I plainly point out with proof his lies on several fronts, however he could never prove anything.

The only truths found in the thread therefore have been shown both at the time and with hindsight to be when people pointed out the fraud"!

1 Where he was saying he was going, impossible full stop and I know from people who actually lived there and are friends now, he wouldn't of got within 100 miles never mind 20 to anywhere near this.

2 Lies about members of his family and their jobs etc, Why then believe what he said about his supposed "dying grandad"

3 Lies about where he was posting from.

Now thats just what I proved to be total fabrications as part of his original story.

MANY others on ATS did the same and showed the lies.

Including the staff due to his account breaches, double posting and such like.

If anyone stated as said "they have read the thread" and still post on this thread, or anywhere about the merits or not of Dark Knights sci fi mixed with poor narrative and mixed in with ats topics are lying and as deceptive as Dark Knight was himself.

Period.

Elf

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
Deconstructing Dark Knight has been done to the death.

Anyone who states "they have read the treads" are lying or plain deluded and read no responses by others at the time, if they state or posit there was more any grain of truth in Dark Knights lies and attempt to form almost an cult.

I totally "deconstructed" Dark Knights and his claims and if anyone wants to see the truth behind it just search his treads and my replies, its very easy to see and I plainly point out with proof his lies on several fronts, however he could never prove anything.

The only truths found in the thread therefore have been shown both at the time and with hindsight to be when people pointed out the fraud"!

1 Where he was saying he was going, impossible full stop and I know from people who actually lived there and are friends now, he wouldn't of got within 100 miles never mind 20 to anywhere near this.

2 Lies about members of his family and their jobs etc, Why then believe what he said about his supposed "dying grandad"

3 Lies about where he was posting from.

Now thats just what I proved to be total fabrications as part of his original story.

MANY others on ATS did the same and showed the lies.

Including the staff due to his account breaches, double posting and such like.

If anyone stated as said "they have read the thread" and still post on this thread, or anywhere about the merits or not of Dark Knights sci fi mixed with poor narrative and mixed in with ats topics are lying and as deceptive as Dark Knight was himself.

Period.

Elf

If anybody would like to deconstruct any threads, it is their prerogative to do so. And everyone has the right to believe what they want to believe. No one has the right to shove their own beliefs down anybody's throat. So if you believe DK lied, that is YOUR assumption. Keep it to yourself. No need to be so arrogant as to say that others lied as well just because they said they have read DK's threads and they believe in what he says.

'I may not agree to what you say, but I will fight to the death, your rights to say it.'

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cerridwen
Originally posted by MischeviousElf

If anybody would like to deconstruct any threads, it is their prerogative to do so.

Which myself, many mods, staff and many members of ATS certainly did, though its strange there is no mention of this on these threads?

And everyone has the right to believe what they want to believe.

Exactly that is a belief system not a fact. That is the realm of religion, self worth pyschology politics etc.

No one has the right to shove their own beliefs down anybody's throat.

Like dark Knight did? Like most threads are on ATS about, Like all TV?

Who forced it down anyones throat?

I dislike your attempt to misconstrue my post which is just plainly stating some facts of proof of lies not beliefs facts.

Please do as you preach eh?

So if you believe DK lied, that is YOUR assumption. Keep it to yourself.

No I proved that DK lied.

Not a belief.

A Fact.

So did others.

No need to be so arrogant as to say that others lied as well just because they said they have read DK's threads and they believe in what he says.

Me think as in the words of shakespeare

though doth protest too much
come to mind

I think maybe your anger should be at DK or maybe as I have found myself many times in the past, not checking it all if this pushed your buttons.

I have one aim on this DK topic I was going to leave it alone but I wont let another round of people fall for the cult like practices and fear mongering, there is enough dis info in the world already, and people should be shown the truth even if it does not fit with their hopes, wishes and beliefs.

Kind Regards,

Elf
edit on 24-8-2011 by MischeviousElf because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join