It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wonder about Dark Knights confession given the events of late

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Sometimes the whole 2012 thing reminds me of the mass panic in 1999 before it turned 2000. My uncle even bought generators and the like, stocked up, he wasn't /talked/ about but a few soft giggles were had.... and sure enough, nothing went wrong, life went on.

I don't know what to make of right now to be honest. We as a whole (world wise) have a lot more going on left and right which ARE too close to 'end of the world' ideals and prophecies which many have had and talked of. Either it's normal and has been going on for decades and centuries and we are just more aware because of tech as a whole and how fast info spreads, so it seems like MORE - or somethings really are changing and not for the good. At least from the human's pov. From Nature (quakes, fires, hurricanes, etc), she's just taking back what we've screwed up.

Some point, humanity will take a cue from Nature and take back what the gov't et al have screwed up. I think the resulting end will be a lot worse to clean up than the worst tornado outbreak or the worst hurricanes, storms, quakes..... it's going to be brutal. Maybe that is what we're prepping for. Maybe the date(s) of the Oct 28 or 2012 will be imbedding in our minds so deep we self fulfull this and bam.

Kinda scary either way.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Reading through that old thread he mentioned that a forum moderator was actually going to meet him and discuss this further. Did this meet up actually take place and if so what was the outcome/result.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by chaztekno

In another post Dark knight mentioned something about meeting up with a moderator to prove that he was serious, did this ever occur?

Any mods confirm or deny this??

Great minds. hehe

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
So the user D4rk Kn1ght talked about 6 dancing stars in the sky..

Have their been any youtube vids that look legit that show "6 dancing stars in the sky?"

@ tracehd1 : I see that bright star in the morning at 4am on my way to work every morning. It's part of my routine. Sometimes I will take breaks early in the morning hours and step out of the shop to see it. Too bad my super sweet samsung phone camera can't pic it up

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemini67

So I take it the guy just dropped off the radar altogether to a place with no Wifi or 3g, how come he doesnt post updates etc?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Date: 28th October 2011:

In Time movie trailer......

youtu.be...

Article on the Mayan Calender:

www.experiencefestival.com...

Web Bot new information 28 October 2011:

youtu.be...

Comet Elenin / EQK predictions for California 28 October 2011 ?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemini67

From what I gather, a dwalf star or red planet with 6 moons entering our solar system.....

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Dark Knight says "the stars of the plough" (aka The Big Dipper, aka Ursa Major) will "dance and shift" and people the world over will see this event, but people in the Southern Hemisphere can't see Ursa Major, it's one of the more northern-most constellations in the sky.

Just my 2 cents. No reason to believe any of these threads and the pace of people seeing strange things in the sky seems to be pretty consistent to me. Not picking up pace at all.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I am not sure who asked it before, but having read quite a bit of the dark knight thread I know a little bit about it.

With the thread happening awhile ago, the rough story surrounding his banning was that there was a poster that kept pestering, and pestering (something of a super troll) and what was a very descriptive prediction thread became nothing more then a cesspool of back and forth name calling.

But as far as the thread itself, its pretty much one of my faves. I read it from time to time, mostly to see if I can decipher anything new from it. It is w/o a doubt one of the more intriguing subjects here on ATS.

Regards,
W.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrath5639
I am not sure who asked it before, but having read quite a bit of the dark knight thread I know a little bit about it.

With the thread happening awhile ago, the rough story surrounding his banning was that there was a poster that kept pestering, and pestering (something of a super troll) and what was a very descriptive prediction thread became nothing more then a cesspool of back and forth name calling.

But as far as the thread itself, its pretty much one of my faves. I read it from time to time, mostly to see if I can decipher anything new from it. It is w/o a doubt one of the more intriguing subjects here on ATS.

Regards,
W.

Every thread he made ended up being closed due to people getting so "ugly" but the last time was by one of the mods...he was pretty nasty about it all and DK finally fought back, his post was removed and he was banned. Not saying that it was every time, but seemed like most times than not when someone would make a new thread asking questions about DK, etc...the same mod would pop up and tell everyone that D4rk Kn1ght was a liar and it was all a hoax.
Whether DK was telling the truth...or not...I personally felt the mod in question was beyond rude, aggressive, and should NOT have been allowed to represent ATS in that manner. I was even leery of joining after reading the way this mod conducted his "point of view".
I would never have joined ATS or even known of it had it not been for D4rk Kn1ght. I was intrigued immediately with his tale.
In case anyone is wondering supposedly his chosen name was for a reason. He stated that his informant (I guess you could call it) told him that KNIGHT was specific and not to mistake it for night. He also said he spelled it with the numbers 41 because it had to do with our 41st president who had something to do with it as well.
I have read ALL the DK posts recently.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SouthernRain55

Yeah, I have no idea what that mods problem was. I just remember reading it, and being amazed at how long DK stayed composed before finally having enough.

Its threads like DK's, that keep me coming back to ATS.

Regards,
W.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
it is clear many of you have not read his follow up thread in 08 (looking at you oks)

or even the entirety of the first thread....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i hope this thread doesnt get closed for discussing the undiscussable.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
it is clear many of you have not read his follow up thread in 08 (looking at you oks)

or even the entirety of the first thread....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i hope this thread doesnt get closed for discussing the undiscussable.

I was thinking the SAME thing. I almost didn't want to reply to anyone because I was afraid the topic would just get closed if we talked in too much detail.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SouthernRain55

As long as we refrain from personally discussing the member and instead talk about his threads and the information he has willingly given us - and we all remain civil, then I don't see why the mods would close it.

--

Personally i'm on the fence. I don't like a lack of evidence, based on 'someone said' (although to be fair, I give everything a chance) - but consider all the recent oddities - The strange 'sounds' (the Kiev groaning sounds, the European and Canadian and American rumbling sounds), the Norwegian spiral , the odd lights above earthquakes, and the recent spate of disasters (many earthquakes Haiti, Japan, China, America to some extent) , the odd weather, the dying birds, the bee phenomena and the rumblings of political power shifts all over the world - as well the recent social unrest could all be hints of something....

Or Maybe Darkknight just span a fanciful and self fulfilling yarn in a bid to entertain and encourage people to research all these events, which may or may not be connected.

Who knows?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

This is incorrect. If the moderators believe that the material is a definitive proven hoax, they will close the thread anyway. It's all a luck-based game at this point.

I find it interesting how DK's prediction date is the same date that Calleman has chosen for the Mayan calendar to come to an end.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
If I had information that something this huge was going to happen, and I warned people years in advance. Don;t you think TPTB would have 'taken me out' by now???

However, It was mentioned, that the internet would probably shut down after that time.
Nobody believed that was possible.
But haven't us Brits been told just this month, that our government is fully prepared to hit the kill switch if there's an 'emergency' (in the aftermath of the riots)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

A kill switch to the internet can only happen if you have cable or wireless

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

This is incorrect. If the moderators believe that the material is a definitive proven hoax, they will close the thread anyway. It's all a luck-based game at this point.

I find it interesting how DK's prediction date is the same date that Calleman has chosen for the Mayan calendar to come to an end.

Interestingly enough it also coincides with Preacher campings (spellin?) prophecy that began on may 21st...

In regards to the dancing 6 stars, there was another thread (about c2010/x1) where it was established that there are at least 5 "known" objects (comets/meteors) that will be in the sky around the 28th of oct.

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Deplume

A kill switch to the internet can only happen if you have cable or wireless

there is also alot of concideration for shutting down entire power grids in case of severe solar storms that have the potential to cause major havoc around the globe...
2011 SWEF conference
edit on 24-8-2011 by RadicalRebel because: fix link

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

MR Lizard are you Dark Knight????

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Read that thread long ago too......
I wonder if there is any correllation to Stanley Fullhams predictions as well.....?
He forecasts many more sightings of UFos leading up to their making formal contact with the UN in 2013 or perhaps before...
The Aliens will be a common sight in our skies as they clean the radioactive fallout from our atmosphere.Maybe even now they are doing this in cloaked mode, which leads us to the loud noises which cannot be traced to source.....
There is a possibility that we will have a lot of nuclear accidents to deal with at once in a world wide clamity of magnitude.....My gut tells me that there is absolutely nothing one can do to prepare for what is in store for us.........
I sense that whatever is comming it will strike without much warning leaving families and loved ones far separated from each other and any preparations they may have made.(As in what do you do when a Tsunami washes away your home?City?part of your state?
The future foreboding feelings which i get often(just look at the direction that most anything is taking these days.....)
i think are based more on the aglomeration of fact than mere emotional ennui.....
Too many Fukishimas of all sorts going aff at once....we are basically going to be overwhelmed with the repurcussions,,,

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join