It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28-10-2011

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The time lines not changed at all. The intent has not changed at all. The ability to cause panic by inducing thoughts and feelings through microwave and electromagnetic signals to stimulate the brain have not changed. In short my good people, 28-10-2011 is very real, will be with you all very soon, and yes I have had to change my plans rapidly due to events of the last 6 months.

Nepal has fallen to Communists with Islamist support in the east, and the King has been deposed (as has the whole royal family). Push came to shove, and regime change is not good for stability. So we have regrouped back in the UK. I know people want an update so here it is.

OK, quick brief overview.

On 28-10-2011 their is going to be a total world wide holographic event. This event will be backed up by intense microwave and electromagnetic psychological warfare against the population of the globe. It is to induce panic and confusion amongst the masses, and in short usher in a order that will 'protect the people' from the 'alien threat'. However, there will be no threat-it is all mind control tech developed in the early 1970s and onwards by Soviet and American scientists.

It is called the D4rk Kn1ght.

This event will be preceded by sights/visions/lights/alien craft in the skies to build up an expectation of some thing to come. I have spent a few days reading ATS and I can say that with no irony they are certainly building it up at an amazing rate of knots. sad to say, but yes I saw this coming, and I did try to warn you all it would happen. However, I take no joy in what is unfolding, and again have taken the time now to just go over it all again quickly. It is a global threat against us as a global population. The aim is to drive people insane and shepherd in a total world wide government.

The D-day if you like is the 28-10-2011. As I stated many times before, 2007-2009 will be the build up years, with the event to follow.

You will see lights dancing in the skies, you will see UFO craft massed in the skies above your cities, you will see war on a global scale against these craft, and you will be targetted by a sophisticated and globalised system of satellites, masts and vehicle borne microwave and electromagnetic weaponry.
The point is mute over your belief in what I have said will happen. I don't ask for followers, I don't ask for money, I don't even care if the masses don't believe me. I care for those who on the 23rd of Oct, 2011 get as far from 'civilised' areas as they can, and get (if you can) deep underground as you can manage.

I am starting again as I have lost alot, but such is my belief in those who went before me, that I am willing again to start my whole life again rather than fall victim to a terrible event designed to cause global terror and chaos.

Love, Peace and Hope to you all. D4rk.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Thank you and we are seeing strange things in the sky.

I do have a question, your writing style has changed, is someone else writing this for you?

May or may not be important. Anyway, glad you're safe.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
It has been a long time since that I have had the pleasure of sitting down and using a keyboard and mouse my friend. That my writing has changed may be due to the immense changes within myself on both a physical and spiritual level, but also, as I have said it has been a long time since I composed my thoughts for a keyboard.

However, please do not detract from what I am trying to get across, as It is still my message of warning to you all here on ATS that this event is going to happen, you are seeing the first warming up phase, and as I have just seen there is even a thread where a person has seen two moons in the night sky; just like I did and got torn to shreds here on the board over.

Peace love and light to you, DK.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
This reminds me of the Orion Conspiracy video... In this video it is claimed that the governments would create a mass hoax with fake UFOs in the sky etc

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

So what are u gonna do next? Or is that secret?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi

So what are u gonna do next? Or is that secret?

No secret. I fully intend to rebuild and recoup my life and stores, and then move on again to a location that will I hope be stable and able to sustain a small gathering of people in its remote heartland.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Well things do seem to be building up to... something. I feel slightly better being in Australia, altho NZ is prolly an even better bet. Good luck

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi

Well things do seem to be building up to... something. I feel slightly better being in Australia, altho NZ is prolly an even better bet. Good luck

NZ is a great bet. Its got a high mountain range, alot of fresh water, and it is not in the grip of a horrific drought as is OZ. I wish you well if you intend to use either as a safe haven. My money however is going to have to be NZ.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
D4rk Kn1ght are these microwave and electromagnetic psychological warfare devises already being used against us? and Could this be why some are feeling this way? What is effecting us all?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
A very good person here on ATS has tweaked my conscience and 'reminded' me that not every person here on ATS has links to people who know or have 'heard' things on the grapevine.

I post this here. In 2009 there will be a pre-event occurrence visible across large swathes of the northern hemisphere. It is designed to spark interest in alien life beyond what it is now. Some may say this is not enough of a warning, well so be it. However, do bear in mind that when there are hundreds of photos and thousands of eye witnesses to a fleet of mile long glowing UFOs it is not real. It is a warming up event to garner belief in this up and coming 'alien invasion'. The threat will be hyped and hyped, until it reaches fever pitch. Then DK 2011 will hit.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I meant no disrespect- I have helped keep your threads alive, and i beleive what you say, as do many others.
Please dont take what i said the wrong way.

As always, thanks for keeping us up to date, incredible as it is, i think you have the truth and i appreciate you sharing with all of us.

Stay safe.

dg

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
[edit on 28-7-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
D4rk Kn1ght are these microwave and electromagnetic psychological warfare devises already being used against us? and Could this be why some are feeling this way? What is effecting us all?

Yes. Its that simple an answer. It began when in early 2006 they switched on certain equipment across the globe and out in space. I no longer have access to any documents or sources I am afraid, but it is some thing I am aware of acutely. If you ever have lived free of the electric smog these machines create, you will too want to tear out your hair once you get back into a 'civilised' city. Its actually very painful and slows down the mind and thought process an alarming amount.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Hi DK

A quick question. What is the significance of the 4 and 1 in your name?

Does it refer to the 4th month (April) and 1st day? If so, that is April 1st - commonly known as April Fool's Day. Should we read anything into this in relation to your claims?!

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I meant no disrespect- I have helped keep your threads alive, and i beleive what you say, as do many others.
Please dont take what i said the wrong way.

As always, thanks for keeping us up to date, incredible as it is, i think you have the truth and i appreciate you sharing with all of us.

Stay safe.

dg

No offense taken my good friend, no offense taken at all. I have seen your defense of my warnings and appreciate it to an extent you cannot imagine. That my warning was kept alive and has been seen to be unfolding even these last few days shows some doubters that I do have a genuine warning to send to you all.

Guilt made me post the origional warning, and a sense of dread keeps me returning when I can. For what it is worth, those UK Police helicopter pilots chased a stimulated electric image across the sky (like a mental hologram if you will) hence the lack of video footage and ability to pick it up on sensors.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
People, I have to go as I am about to run out of internet cafe time. I hope at least a few people will heed the warning, and keep it mind when you are making your preparations for the future.

Love and peace to you all, D4rk.

P.S

High and deep folks, aim to get high and deep.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
thanks for coming back DK ,

as i said in the U2U , all the best mate.

snoopyuk

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk
thanks for coming back DK ,

as i said in the U2U , all the best mate.

snoopyuk

Thanks snoopyuk, and all the best as I say to you and your loved ones. Ciao, times up!.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
You are not the only one that has said this. It has been said for some time.]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

no, the 4 represents an "A", the 1 represents an "I". Many people choose their nicknames like this. "3" stands for example for an "E", "(" is used for a "C" and so on ...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join