It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wonder about Dark Knights confession given the events of late

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Remember how people have been hearing odd rumbling noises all over? People have recorded it, spoke about it in length on here.....?

Well I just was in a topic which someone brought it up what Dark Knight warned of in 2006:

He mentioned the whole bad thing starts with noises:

"OK the event.

It will start with people reporting strange lights / colours / sounds from the sky. This will get more and more frequent over the years...." He goes on to say more; some of which seems far fetched - yet people were far fetching his strange lights/colors and SOUNDS too. >_>

Here is his thread and his description is 9 posts down roughly.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It IS a closed thread as it was ages ago and people got to be hateful and cruel (what's new? Love how some things never change...) but still. It made my eyes widen.
That whole hearing noises and rumbling and so on really struck home to me. What do you all think?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I've got that thread bookmarked, and boy lemme tell ya: If he was right, the implications are staggering.

And time is growing short.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
For some reason, I tend to come back to the D4rk Kn1ght thread often when different occurences are reported. It certainly effected me, and I always keep the guy's words in the back of my head. There are so many threads daily on here warning of something similar, but that thread stuck with me more than any other I have read.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
Remember how people have been hearing odd rumbling noises all over? People have recorded it, spoke about it in length on here.....?

Well I just was in a topic which someone brought it up what Dark Knight warned of in 2006:

"OK the event.

It will start with people reporting strange lights / colours / sounds from the sky. This will get more and more frequent over the years...." He goes on to say more; some of which seems far fetched - yet people were far fetching his strange lights/colors and SOUNDS too. >_>

It IS a closed thread as it was ages ago and people got to be hateful and cruel (what's new? Love how some things never change...) but still. It made my eyes widen.
That whole hearing noises and rumbling and so on really struck home to me. What do you all think?

I think that we live in a big world where we are simply one planet amongst hundreds if not thousands of them. We are bound to see strange things and new phenomena appear in our skies maybe during our lifetime. It's very vague to imply that there will be "strange lights/colours/sounds from the sky" cause there is always going to be these sort of things going on. It's really what you interpret it to be. Our universe is constanly changing and expanding. Not neccesarily always a gloom /doom scenario.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
OldCorp, you got that right. The rest (far as I know) haven't come to pass yet but it still makes you think just on the whole of how we as humans have to have some tie in to events which haven't yet come to pass. 6th sense? Future glimpses? One doesn't know for sure but it's still eerie how so many people are reporting rumbling in the skies which last for 30 minutes or longer and nothing is in sight yet it sounds as if it's right above them. I have seen the boards here blow up with topics all over the world about this phenomenon. And it's taken off hardcore since January I believe.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Where did he claim to get his information from?

Did he ever tell us?

link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

blackmetalmist, can I ask if you have read the original thread? Please understand, I respect your take completely, but with the comments you made I was just wondering if you have read it fully yet. To me, his statements became a bit more than vague, although I am not saying he was incredibly specific by any means. I just felt that using a specific date, which at the time of the post was still years away, seemed to give it more credibility. That said, I didn't read it at the time of posting as I only found it earlier this year so the effect could have been different with reading it in that time frame. Just give me some details on why you felt the way you did about it, as I am curious. Thanks!

link   
reply to post by sarra1833

The particular thread in question i.e. Dark Knight's, is one that's fascinated me and something I've re-read plenty of times, that's all I can say on the matter at the moment, but seriously an interesting read.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Chachi, I too felt more 'aha!' about his than most others on here. That rumbling in the sky really stood out to me - was the first thing which hit me like a brick wall coming out of no where.
I'll bookmark the threads and check on them as time passes. Things are getting odder than normal as of late.

Of course, we DO have more access to people around the world due to tech as of late; maybe things /are/ normal but just are reported more often and we hear more about it. There are always two sides.

I just find it amazing he was spot on about the noises in the sky. Plus we've been seeing some odd stuff in the heavens as of late.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

"OK the event.

I have to say, that thread is simply amazing, it is proof in itself. I long shot prediction which seems to be on track. What are the chances of the D4rk Kn1ght event happening?

Unless this guy can time travel, this prediction was made some five odd years ago...just wow.
edit on 23-8-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChachiArcola
reply to post by blackmetalmist

blackmetalmist, can I ask if you have read the original thread? Please understand, I respect your take completely, but with the comments you made I was just wondering if you have read it fully yet. To me, his statements became a bit more than vague, although I am not saying he was incredibly specific by any means. I just felt that using a specific date, which at the time of the post was still years away, seemed to give it more credibility. That said, I didn't read it at the time of posting as I only found it earlier this year so the effect could have been different with reading it in that time frame. Just give me some details on why you felt the way you did about it, as I am curious. Thanks!

I have read some parts but not entirely. Although if im not mistaken, there has been a few different threads bringing different topics regarding his so called "prophecies". Maybe I'll re-read again. I may find some answers to my questions. Thanks

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Blackmetal: I like how you keep one foot on the ground.
It's the way to be a good skeptic. And you're correct, just as everyone else is. What got me to post this was the fact he mentioned it starting out with noises and such in the sky. People have posted a LOT on here about hearing very loud non stop rumbling almost like rockets getting ready to take off, lasting 20 to 30 minutes if not longer, yet NOTHING is seen in the skies but it is definitely above them. That's the one reason why this gave me a proverbial gut punch.

I like to remain neutral to all things and see both sides of a story - as well as appreciate everyone's feelings on, opinions of and the like to things I find interesting. I love the diversity of the world and how we see things different, similarily, and so on. Keeps things in perspective /and/ unique.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
In another post Dark knight mentioned something about meeting up with a moderator to prove that he was serious, did this ever occur?

Any mods confirm or deny this??

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Where did he claim to get his information from?

Did he ever tell us?

A dying relative's deathbed statement. As I recall...

2 years ago, a friend of my wife informed us of a coming event that will make ww III look like childs play. A mass attempt to rule by sheer fear is coming, and its going to start low and slow in 2007, and build up and up till Oct 28th, 2011, for a final blow out either late oct 2011 or early 2012.
A confession. Guilt makes me post this.

edit on 8/23/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: link

link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

"OK the event.

I think that we live in a big world where we are simply one planet amongst hundreds if not thousands of them. We are bound to see strange things and new phenomena appear in our skies maybe during our lifetime. It's very vague to imply that there will be "strange lights/colours/sounds from the sky" cause there is always going to be these sort of things going on. It's really what you interpret it to be. Our universe is constanly changing and expanding. Not neccesarily always a gloom /doom scenario.

Wise words. In all my long years even before the web, I've heard these predictions that just drew me in for some reason, of course they never came to be. I think D4K drew a lot of people in & it just created a herd like mentality. He's either on to something, or he's reading this now & laughing his ass off. Time will tell.

BTW Mist, you have those "hybrid" eyes!! Beautiful!

link   

It will start with people reporting strange lights / colours / sounds from the sky.

That covers about everything that could be heard or seen in the sky..........

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I to have read through the thread, and Dark Knight has contact with beings who know, that is for certain. I too have had visions of the end of the world as we know it, I posted it, but, as usual, was ridiculed and called crazy. So, I guess we will all see what happens very soon, we seem to be in the middle of it. Here is what I myself can see in the near future.

I see more and more wars, all over the world people are revolting against their evil masters. I see this revolt coming to America, I am already seeing flash mobs, and police shot dead. In my little bitty town we have had three shootings within a week, and five home invasions. I see UFO sightings more and more, just about every day there is a new thread, or a new youtube video. Disclosure is in everyone's lips, people are wondering when TPTB will talk, instead of stonewalling. I see in Russia they are frantically building underground shelters, and there are the food banks.
Something REALLY BIG is incoming, many think it is simply a small comet, but some think it is Nibiru, home of the Annunaki. I read an account just a few days ago that said ELElin was a manned craft, and had company with it.

Whatever happens, we all have front row seats, people. I do not see any Divine Saviour coming to save just a few chosen, nor do I see ET beings saving everyone, but then again, that very thing may happen. I think we are all supposed to Ascend to a higher Dimension to escape, it is our destiny to do so.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Mr Lizard: I believe he got it from someone who was passing away, highly respected, he had no reason to doubt him. Like I said, some things are far fetched to believe - yet the odd noises in the skies and now people posting about odd colors in the stars, etc., are making me wonder a few things. Coincidence? A serious real matter of death bed foresight in to the future? Who knows for sure. I just know this intrigued me enough to start a post on it to bring it to people's attention.

DeathKron (hope I spelled that right):
I'm very into reading his stuff as well. It just goes to show that sometimes a window opens. We may interpret things wrong or whatever the case may be, but if even one thing turns out correct (that gal - or guy? - who predicted that major earthquake a few years before it happened, for example, almost to the day) it has to open even the most skeptical's mind to a 'what if?' way of looking at life. Not everything is black and white - and at the same time, each person's ideal of what 'black' and 'white' /is/ is what makes us so amazing and awesome as cognizant beings. I love how he touched on it starting via the noises in the skies. I'm curious to see what else comes about. Never know given the way the world is going now a days.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
And don't forget ETman's thread, Warning from the Benevolents.

He's says much the same. Also said that as we grow closer to October, we will be able to tell something is going on from the all the earth's bucking and activities. Natural catastrophes. It's certainly appears to be coming to pass.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
His profile said he was banned, Anyone know why? his last post was late Oct. 2008.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join