It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wonder about Dark Knights confession given the events of late

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Although I'm no religious person I raised 1 eyebrow (not 2) with the sounds. it reminded me of trumpets/horns

Coming soon:

Feast of trumpets
revelation 11:15
Israfil/Israafiyl
any many many more...

I would hide too

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Some posts about the odd noises in the skies as of late:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and it goes on and on and on..... all over the world, all over ats if you search.....

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This is from Dark Knight's thread

this starts real slow in 2007... leading to 2009 - 2009 the pace really hots up for the Dark knight of Oct 28th 2011

So...it's 2011...almost October 28th....why aren't things just going nuts???

He claims that in 2009 it would really heat up...I must of missed that.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The most I found in a comment from another on a thread (don't have the link sadly) was that Norway spiral in the sky from 09. Maybe it will be mentioned in one of my links in my previous reply here? I mean it /is/ grasping at straws ( you buy a red car and suddenly see red cars everrrrrrrywhere) but it also shouldn't be dismissed as possible 'evidence' either. *shrugs*

I love this stuff. No matter how you look at it, it's at least highly interesting and makes for good conversation.

I LOVE how everyone posting so far has their own opinions, but are keeping it fun. I wish everyone on here would do this.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Anything catch your eyes in all this??

I wouldn't say they were quiet years - but i'm not going to say they were foreboding, but i guess we will have to wait - although I might take a hiking / camping trip in some remote place for that date in October... hmm?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Well, let's see. We've had two earthquates in the US today, in places where earthquakes are not common.

Does today count?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Anything catch your eyes in all this??

I wouldn't say they were quiet years - but i'm not going to say they were foreboding, but i guess we will have to wait - although I might take a hiking / camping trip in some remote place for that date in October... hmm?

Ok...let me be more specific.

It will start with people reporting strange lights / colours / sounds from the sky. This will get more and more frequent over the years, and more and more people will panic. The people will see pictures /events in the sky. then they will see craft and the like in the skies, culminating with a night, where people will see, in the night sky, the stars of the plough dance and shift. they will dance and shift about, and then be seen to swoop down over the heads of people in the sky forming shapes and sounds...

this will then lead to some event that even i do not know about fully, but it is the dark knight of Oct 28th, 2011.

this starts real slow in 2007... leading to 2009 - 2009 the pace really hots up for the Dark knight of Oct 28th 2011

Where are all the pictures/events in the sky?

Where are all the craft people should be seeing in the sky?

Where are the dancing stars that people should be seeing in the sky?

He said these things will start in 2007 and heat up in 2009....it's almost Oct. 2011....and I have not heard of anything like these things he predicted.

If you have evidence of pictures, events, or crafts in the sky....please share. He was not just talking about "world events" heating up...he was pretty specific about things happening in the sky.

Or are we going to interpret what he "really" meant now???

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
The most I found in a comment from another on a thread (don't have the link sadly) was that Norway spiral in the sky from 09.

www.youtube.com...

Triue. Almost forgot about that - plus the strange lights spotted above certain earthquake zones like Haiti in 2010 and China in 2008.... and Chile...

and the strange rumbling....

and

www.youtube.com...

edit on 23-8-2011 by mr-lizard because: edit fix links

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by don rumsfeld

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

Originally posted by sarra1833
Remember how people have been hearing odd rumbling noises all over? People have recorded it, spoke about it in length on here.....?

Well I just was in a topic which someone brought it up what Dark Knight warned of in 2006:

He mentioned the whole bad thing starts with noises:

"OK the event.

It will start with people reporting strange lights / colours / sounds from the sky. This will get more and more frequent over the years...." He goes on to say more; some of which seems far fetched - yet people were far fetching his strange lights/colors and SOUNDS too. >_>

Here is his thread and his description is 9 posts down roughly.
It IS a closed thread as it was ages ago and people got to be hateful and cruel (what's new? Love how some things never change...) but still. It made my eyes widen.
That whole hearing noises and rumbling and so on really struck home to me. What do you all think?

I think that we live in a big world where we are simply one planet amongst hundreds if not thousands of them. We are bound to see strange things and new phenomena appear in our skies maybe during our lifetime. It's very vague to imply that there will be "strange lights/colours/sounds from the sky" cause there is always going to be these sort of things going on. It's really what you interpret it to be. Our universe is constanly changing and expanding. Not neccesarily always a gloom /doom scenario.

Wise words. In all my long years even before the web, I've heard these predictions that just drew me in for some reason, of course they never came to be. I think D4K drew a lot of people in & it just created a herd like mentality. He's either on to something, or he's reading this now & laughing his ass off. Time will tell.

BTW Mist, you have those "hybrid" eyes!! Beautiful!

Thank you
I think that we are naturally curious of everything that doesnt seem to have an explanation and if we find someone who makes sense, we start accepting their concept and start fitting our idea into it. Like Mitchell Coombes, I actually followed him on FB and started to believe everything he was saying but then i saw that post about 1000 of nuke bombs in the Pacific Ocean and then all of a sudden I snapped out of it and started to question what exactly am i being "fed". Maybe DK was onto something but only time will tell... I just think we are gonna see a sudden rise in strange things because lets face it, everyone is going to face some kind of event during their lifetime.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I have NOT read page 2 of the replies yet...so I don't know if anyone has understood the important date of Oct-28th-2011.

When I read DarkKnights post and seen that date I knew 1 of 2 things were true and 1 of 2 things were not.

For some time now I have read the theory that Dec 21-2012 is NOT the predicted date of...* Fill in your belief system here* ___________________________________.

For some, they say the actual date is ... *Oct 28th 2011*

Link to over 48,400,00 pages of people that believe Oct 28th 2011 is the actual prophesied date of...*______________________________*

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I've had several experiences of people telling me October is significant in some way.
Not just the dark knight thing.. but nutty members of my family who 'predict' stuff, and other weird occurrences..
Sooo, I buy some bottled water, my fella takes a long weekend off work, and I buy in some extra tins of food.
I'm not taking any of this massively seriously.. and maybe the fact that I've got a few extra supplies in means I'm crazy. But whats the worst that can happen?

If something goes wrong, we can manage for a bit... if it doesn't, weekend of family time, and YAY months supply of beans! (Everyone loves beans right?)

If someone tells you it's going to rain tomorrow... then someone else tells you... then someone else.. you don't go out tomorrow in shorts and a t-shirt right?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Check that out. That's all I have to say about this situation. October 28, 2011 is the last date other than the 2027 Apophis date that I pay attention to. I think I'll even stop expecting aliens and pandimensionals after Oct 28th. I'm not saying anything will happen, I'm just saying that this is pretty much the last date not backed by science that I pay attention too.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Trace: A good point, one which I forgot about until you mentioned it. Hmmmm..... did we as a whole know of the 2012 thing back in 06? I want to say no, but then again time flies so fast sometimes you'd swear something happened a year ago and come to find out it was known ages before.

One bad aspect of getting older. Summers last a few weeks, days turn into years in a blink of an eye.... sigh.

Deplume: I too take things with a grain of salt -but it still is very interesting to muse about, is it not? I think to be somewhat as prepared as we can be is nothing /wrong/ to do. If nothing happens, hey, there's one more bag of trail mix. If something does happen, hey, got some trail mix.

You know what I mean. Can't hurt to be prepared because in the end NO one will know until something DOES for sure happen. This still gives amazing food for thought, however.
edit on 23-8-2011 by sarra1833 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

did we as a whole know of the 2012 thing back in 06?

I remember reading about it in the early 90s.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Thanks Don. I didn't pay much attention 'back then' because I was just out of highschool (91) and this stuff was the farthest from my mind.

But wow, that long huh? I just had my 20th reunion from high school a few days ago and seemed like 3 years had passed. Just proves how time perception plays with you.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I'm always wary when I see people talk about moving out to the boonies to "survive".

To me, that implies that they are only looking out for themselves. It's actually kind of selfish.

We don't need to do such drastic things just to survive.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Outkast:

Seems all we can do /is/ take things of what has gone on and piece them together. However, from a neutral pov, I can say as well that 'well, Nostrodamus' stuff comes true AFTER it's taken place and we reread it all. until then, it can be anything." Same goes for this as well. Same goes for any prediction to be honest. There is a lot of back proof of what he's said coming true IF one wants to view colors in the skies which people see right before quakes and the sort AS a part of his predictions. I mean, he wasn't specific so we only have straws - but what we have DOES fit what he's said - and he said it back in 06. It's a hard one to pinpoint being an amazing coincidence or 'something's definitely going on, Maw'. I'm content to remain level headed and stay interested but not make it a focal point of my being. If I do that, I cease living in other aspects. I just want to enjoy everything around me and, like all others, hope it all fixes some how.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
I'm always wary when I see people talk about moving out to the boonies to "survive".

To me, that implies that they are only looking out for themselves. It's actually kind of selfish.

We don't need to do such drastic things just to survive.

It also implies that he would have some sort of knowledge of what the event on Oct. 28th would be...yet he claims he has no clue...just that "something" is gonna happen.

Which leads me to believe he is the most successfull troll on ATS that I have seen so far.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Outkast:

That's the thing. We don't /know/ what is true or not. To me the only facts of the matter is he said it in 06 and now a lot of things have come to pass. Straw grasping to /get/ those 'things coming to pass'? Maybe. But for me, the main wow was the sounds everyone has been reporting all over the world and how he said it'd be the first thing to be noticed.

If he is a troll, he's a troll. I don't think that, however. I think from reading his words, he may not know fully what IT is and therefore can only say what it is he was told. Either way, some things have happened, some have yet to, times drawing closer to October - which supposedly is a HUGE date for many many people in the world. If something happens that day or not, life goes on be it here or in some other galaxy. I still just find this interesting as a whole.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I'm not a huge believer in massive coincidence.
I have heard just too much about autumn/fall, up til the new year, from too many different people. Old, young (youngest 6!!!) ill, healthy, odd, normal.. so many different people.
From ''WAAAH everything will be ********ed!1!!'' to the relatively calm ''we're in for a rough few months''

I can't ignore that.
And for my little ones sake, I WONT ignore that.

I'm not going to move us all into the mountains (we have none for a start..
)
I'm just going to be vigilant, and have a bit more extra food, few candles, and some basic 'bits and bobs'
*Yeah if it all kicks off I know candles and tinned ravioli wont save me..

Assuming everything is fine... I think I'm going to take a nice relaxing winter holiday after the festive season..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join