It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wonder about Dark Knights confession given the events of late

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I Wonder why it is Ok to discuss a banned member in this case, but in the case of Proto it is Taboo.

When a member is banned is irrelevant.

I remember seeing Dark Knights Post & reading it 5 years ago, do you really think this guy has been in the woods for the last 3 years? Its 2011 and so far Im not biting.

This site has lost most of its veteran members to being banned or to seeing a prominent member banned and quitting as a result.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by emaildogs

You remind me of a thread I just added to on RATS " post your secret" have a look, cant link it here as RATS & t&C

I used to feel the same a bit as well, though never really got involved in the social or political aspects of ATS. I did once or twice help out when asked, and it seems there was a bit of a cult developing on ATS and I helped out on an "Spiritual" level, which the result of this outside of ATS surprised me a bit, that being those members and what they were up to and the energies they were playing with.

However some time later I myself really could have been banned, nothing I put on the boards but SO and the three amigos could easily, if I would believe some of the claims of banned members, done it. I probably deserved it as the nature of what I said and its gravity.

I personally found that SO and the mods replied with courtesy, respect and patience. Of which I did not contact them in that style!

So I therefore since that time have always thought what we don't know about these events, or the Chinese whispers are just that not the whole truth, and must be said has given me faith in the motives of ATS staff and SO/3 Amigo's

Just an old member to another one, dont loose the faith based on dis info mate, and if anyone knows my history on here I dont suck up, play games or am shy in coming forward in stating the truth no matter who posts the info.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I have to admit that the dark night thread kept my interest from start to finish,great read from the now gone OP and other helpfull comments by many ATS crew here

Perhaps the dark night might be the black knight satellite and its signal has been decoded and reveals something that will effect us on this october date?I think I heard HAM operators saying he/she decoded a signal from it looking like a star chart?

A warning?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I was just talking to my brother about that thread the other day!! That is very odd there is a new thread about it also....He was pretty spot on huh

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
i'm not sure if it was mentioned in any of the DK-related threads or not, but there's one thing that rings a bell in case of that date: 28 October 2011 - the end of Mayan calendar according to Calleman.

weird coincidence, if one may call it that way. or the end of the world as we know it, or at least the beginning of things that have to come before people will realize the reality they believe in, is a lie.

*edit*
bummer. i should have read whole thread first. interesting 'coincidence' anyway.
edit on 24-8-2011 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by facchino

Norway Spiral. And it did spark interest in Aliens. Some of you here in ATS land my be at a disconnect with those in the real world, but damn it if all of my friends didn't start believing that it was aliens.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Something i would have liked to know is what his plans were when that date passed? was he just going to stay living out in the wilds forever?
Wether he sold up and moved away or just had the plan in the back of his head surely he must have thought about it long term?
I guess that could go for anybody else who considers going off the grid in that kind of situation, or if you personally are given information that you DO take notice of.
Here is a scenario;
Your brother/close family member works either high up in the military or for some other government department where they are likely to have access to all kinds of secrets, they tell you that the world is gonna go tits up on a random date in the near future and they are packing up and heading for the hills.
Would you go along with it?
If so and the date comes and goes, how long would you leave it before heading back to life you previously had?
To me it seems a bit of a risk selling up everything and moving out into the wild, and lets be honest, you would end up looking silly if, like most predictions not only on this site but everywhere, the date passed without incident

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Thanks Elf. You are right the Staff is mostly just in their actions.

When I get fed up with ATS I just go back into "'lurk" mode for awhile.

For me ATS is mostly for entertainment and alternative media in that order. But it didn't used to be.

On topic: I can't wait for Oct to come and pass.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by noangels
I have to admit that the dark night thread kept my interest from start to finish,great read from the now gone OP and other helpfull comments by many ATS crew here

Perhaps the dark night might be the black knight satellite and its signal has been decoded and reveals something that will effect us on this october date?I think I heard HAM operators saying he/she decoded a signal from it looking like a star chart?

A warning?

Interesting you say this, and it brings to mind a thread I read here very recently.
It was regarding a 'credible' NASA employee,(I'm still not sure what to make of the poster) who among other things, has said
''as far as elenin, i just hope we have some ham radio operators out there who can listen to to it. we need to learn about ourselves and our heritage. elenin may help with this''

Here's a the thread, and site
www.abovetopsecret.com...

projectavalon.net...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

no more silly questions - and don't be such an arse about it!!
I quoted something straight from his thread - posted by him - where is the silliness in that?

I assume you mean he didn't write those words - because I can assure you he did.
Coupled with the fact the Bird incidents occured at the start of 2011 - NOT 2009 - but lets gloss over that shall we.

However as you appear to be a complete **** I will converse with you no further in this thread.
Good luck to you.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle

Just leaving work so will check out that link tomorrow,looks interesting!

Think I might have heard about this,but not with a NASA source-should be a good read

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Wasn't there a project blue beam post about Oct. 28?
About things in the sky along the same lines that darknight posted?

Coincidence?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Ok had time to read the 1st few pages of that thread,not sure what to make of it! lol

There is a naval space command,and UK hacker Gary Mckinnon saw names of non terrestrial officers in a list of fleet to fleet transfers that didnt match any naval ship names

From the info he saw,he thought the USA has a secret spaceship too

As for a naval space ship reaching this comet to investigate,who knows!
As for the comet being some type of message relay,with important information for this planet,would be great
if it did do that!

ATS user Zorgon has all the information on his Navy space command uncovered thread on this site,im sure you have seen it

Googling black night brings the official story thats its american made and prior to finding it again with dark sweep it was thought lost.That may be the truth,or it may be a cover up

I can see that others on this site linked dark night and black night together as far back as 2007 in another thread,and the more one thinks about this the more they seem entwined together

Its called Black Knight and was found with Dark Sweep radar-simple swap of words and we have Dark knight

The 41st president was also mentioned

41st president was George H W Bush joined the Navy at the age of 18 and(big respect)was a photographic officer with airgroup 51 going on many dangerous missions as you would expect being in a plane in a warzone
Some say he was already in navy intelligence at a young age and later on became director of central intelligence

This freinds father who died was also a ww2 veteran,and seeing as his son was a high paid doctor we could persume that his father was also a professional in his line of work perhaps being privy to classified intel from our own security services

No one can be sure if the black night is realy there,we have seen photos from nasa in low orbit showing a black craft that look legit but they explain it away as space junk.

Perhaps black night has a message for this planet,and we now know this-or perhaps after thousands and thousands of years it lights up the sky and heals the planet while diminishing our numbers vastly

Dark night might have lied on ats,the black night may be space junk-the time he said is coming soon,if anything does come we will all see and feel it

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by facchino
reply to post by Honor93

no more silly questions - and don't be such an arse about it!!
I quoted something straight from his thread - posted by him - where is the silliness in that?

I assume you mean he didn't write those words - because I can assure you he did.
Coupled with the fact the Bird incidents occured at the start of 2011 - NOT 2009 - but lets gloss over that shall we.

However as you appear to be a complete **** I will converse with you no further in this thread.
Good luck to you.

good, i'm not a fan of silly questions or being quizzed on what you supposedly read.
actually, you cut, snipped, manipulated and presented your version of his quote ... not quite what you say above.

he didn't write THOSE words, he wrote his own, which you in turn made your own and claimed otherwise. you wish to discuss the entirety of his statements, no problem.
you choose to be deceitful and manipulative, you also generate the response you receive.

your assurance doesn't change the fact ... you misrepresented DKs words.

and, let's NOT gloss over the fact that you refuse to admit the birds are merely part of the sequence that began in 2009 ... ummm, as DK indicated ... something about the Spiral and an uptick in alien talk, the AB as mentioned previously or do you just discard those because he may have been correct ??

your inability to chronologically comprehend the situation is not my problem so quit trying to make it so.
and since you seem to have an obsession with my arse ...
thank you, i would prefer you keep your distance

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Ok....lets all ignore the negativity and the ones who bring it. Let be adults and converse in a positive way. We are all searching for answers from the moment we open our eyes. We are learning and we can learn from one another with an open mind and heart. There is just no need for name calling and such....let ((((HUG)))) and finish the conversation.

I am on the fence...I have not read the thread and do plan on doing it after I type what is on my mind...FIRST.

This date, along with feelings had by ATS members and members of the Human Race is running wild!

We have ancient texts we are familiar with that speaks of rough times....we are trying to make sense by talking out loud and talking with others.

Noises, sightings of UFOS, crop circles, Auras, people being contacted by all kinds of different entities....

A lot is going through my mind as I am sure it is everyone else. The ones who come on here to sway....pay them no attention. We have the right to discuss what it is we are aware of...but just can't seem to pinpoint it.

I read an interesting article today about our Magnetosphere and crop circles. Russian Scientists have been studying them for years and have made a conclusion...check it out. Interesting to say the least.

www.examiner.com...

Our Earth is going through changes....it has before and it is ...again...in our lifetime. How bad will it become?

ONLY in "time" will be the tell ALL.

When we make this transition the most important thing is to have NO FEAR. Have FAITH.

You cannot move or hide from any event you are unaware of. You can stock up on food....but will you be able to obtain it? I have no idea...I have stocked up though. If I cannot get to it and am alive I will find a way to obtain what I need from Earth.

Man has made some really stupid decisions in the past and the seeds have blossomed into something not so pretty. We have got to weed out the bad to get on with the good. It is a law.

I believe if ET's wanted to hurt us....they would have done it by now. I have not been contacted....and had I been or had an experience with one I could testify. I cannot testify to something I know nothing about.

I would hope if there is other life out there and they are indeed trying to warn us with the only communication they have to relate.....I really hope they will help out if at all possible. I am leaning toward though if an event or events were to take place....my spirits on the other side will guide me to where or what I need to do.

Otherwise if an event were to take my life....I will be hovering over my loved ones and guiding them ....so its all good!

Peace and love to you all!!!! xoxoxox

Jenn

oh....if we are to ascend sooner than later I wish all of you the best of luck in reaching the higher realms of time.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned previously, I just had a look and can't see anything but where he mentioned about the stars of the Big Dipper moving in the sky and it made me think of that Supernova that's been in the papers in the UK.
Basically it's the closest supernova to Earth in aaaages and should be visible with binoculars just above the handle of the big dipper and the next few days is when it will be at it's brightest.
It's a bit wierd it's the same star group.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
yea well i was reading up on this guy and he's priceless. all ominous and grand sounding. funny how his style of speech changes from post to post.

anyway he'd better be happy i'm not out there in China/Tibet with him. number one i don't even know how he snuck into China in the first place.

but i'll tell you one thing...if the shyte didn't seriously pop off on October 28, 2011, i'd be popping a cap in his ass on October 29, 2011.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by noangels

A warning?

and perhaps not.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I want to bump all the 10/28/11 dark knight threads since Its today/tomorrow already. Today on the other side of the world and tomorrow for me! Any inputs?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join