It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 805
<< 802  803  804    806  807  808 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Seems to be a TON of SOE videos.

Is this all connected to the site?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
the formula in the front page is a formula to calculate worldline equivalence between worldline A and B during a timeshift from A to B.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by boomerdude
Is there anyone here into Remote Viewing? If so, please CRV - 35.271934; 139.54834; 28/10/11 0830hrs. I'm seeing total devastation. I mean really, really bad. This is NOT a prediction. Please do not treat it as one. I've misinterpreted a viewing many times and I hope this is one of those times

Hayama Japan? Possible EQ?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by boomerdude

What are the details?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

You don't have to sign in to see the vid, I posted it a few pages back:
Popular date.
edit on 10/25/2011 by Grower because: To add, I'm guessing you don't recall my u2u to you...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

No details. Please don't look up the coordinates. That's not the way it's done. You take the coordinates and time, then roll with it. You don't interpret what you see, you just report. I was looking for a missing person and doing some personal work when this view popped up. I don't usually do interpretation, I leave it to others. This was an intrusion and so I decided to interpret the scene myself.
edit on 25-10-2011 by boomerdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I meant what did you see/feel or is that what you meant?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Well, ordinarily when I get anything at all it's just quick flashes, fragments if you will. Rarely do I get a view that leaves no room for guessing, it just is what it is. This was one of those times. Total devastation right out to the horizon. Looked like a giant stomped on the place. There was one very large piece of wreckage the description of which I won't go into. I'll use that as a checksum in case others want to share their view. I could tell TNT what it looks like so that folks will know I'm not pulling a bait and switch. If she is willing, of course.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by boomerdude
reply to post by Molimo

I could tell TNT what it looks like so that folks will know I'm not pulling a bait and switch. If she is willing, of course.

I am willing, boomer...if it is acceptable to the thread

Peace

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
mother of god! this thread is still goin?! can i just say WOW! lol

so what happened here? you guys still believe somethings gonna happen on the 28th? or this thread has just become a sorta social group thing? anyone cracked the "game" yet?

btw...hello to all!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
oh how rude of me...forgot to greet the person who started all this s@#t...

OPEN!!! how's you? btw, if nothing happens on the 28th, i want my money back. lol

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

you should hit the ATS search function and type in "October 28"
this site is not the only one betting on that date

just peeked in to say hi and see how it was going

805 pages! Wooooo - totally killed our 8311 thread

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Ita funny you should mention that but er...did you see the one about the Defenders of the Earth? You might need to have some dry underwear handy. Just in case. Its awful funny and made me smile. Something I am in great need of.
Defenders of Earth ATS thread, now closed for staff review

edit on 25/10/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Fixed link

Hell, if you can't beat them, make a puppet show about it...

edit on 25/10/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added a humorous youtube just for the hell of it.

edit on 25/10/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Fixed youtube link

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Hi Boomer

You might think of contacting Dazsmith who I've seen posting from time to time on ATS. He's a very good RV professional so maybe if you don't know him already you might find it helpful to link up with him.

x Mara

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Is my calculation wrong, or is the timer set for central time? It's creepy since I'm in central time. Is this reality mine?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacetree
Is my calculation wrong, or is the timer set for central time? It's creepy since I'm in central time. Is this reality mine?

Ours

That it is

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Good Morning ALL FRIENDS...

Here is a great wake up song for seeing the world we create.

I found this being invited to a page on facebook called 7000 Thoughts That Can Change the World

I have been reminded what as a child I always did. I only saw the path I desired to create to broaden it over here. I let the rest ripple as a dream dissolving. It enabled the beauty I was birthing to grow deep roots. Even if it is small as a mustard seed, when this is your focus it is enough. We sure have a fair mountain among us of the path of love. It is much more than we had to grow with prior to the internet in moments.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

boomer, the mods have told me that I am unable to share your U2U. I am sending my email address to you so that you may send it there. That we can share with the thread.

Peace

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mara5683

Okay. I'll do that TNT. Thanks.

I'll check out Dazmith. Thanks for pointing the way Mara.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I know,
iam not wellcome here,
but since it is about dreams and on the "other website" they are talking about cats,
this morning i was thinking about my cats,
one stand up from sleep and sat down at the front door, for 30 minutes, why?
Normaly my wife gets back home much later ?
The door opened and my wife came in ???

top topics

<< 802  803  804    806  807  808 >>

join