It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 803
<< 800  801  802    804  805  806 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

Thank you all for the concern.
I am not searching for a date.
I saw the confirmation of a 29th.
I am speaking of ascending to the next level.
If the 28th is the harvest.
I am hoping that I am going to the next level.

Like electric.
I am tired.
I don't want to recycle.
I am ready to move on the next phase of the game.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd

You will find those answers within yourself. No teacher needed. Know yourself.
You can use oct282011.com made by open as a motivator, but the site or Open cannot teach jack schitt about yourself.

edit on 23-10-2011 by JackTheTripper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

if you are ready to ascend, do it whenever you want !

but plz do me favour never use that word harvest anymore...
Why ?
it has a bad aftertaste...

I forgot : this is not a game here
edit on 23/10/11 by vatel because: added reason

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackTheTripper

You will find those answers within yourself. No teacher needed. Know yourself.
You can use oct282011.com made by open as a motivator, but the site or Open cannot teach jack schitt about yourself.

edit on 23-10-2011 by JackTheTripper because: (no reason given)

Agreed.
I know it is within me.

I am thankful for Open and the site he/she/them created.
I offer my warmest love to him/her/them for what they have done.

I want to be a better person.
I want to make a difference.

I never could understand why.
When someone disagreed with something.
Why they stuck around.
For the duration.
Just to be right.
To prove it wrong.

Now I understand.
It is necessary.

How could we know the real meaning of positive?
Without the negative?

Just thinking out loud...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

How could we know the real meaning of positive?
Without the negative?

gn8
see ya after opening the box ...
edit on 23/10/11 by vatel because: edit video code

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Hi everyone

It's gone a bit quiet here isn't it? I just wanted to check in and say hello.

I'm pretty busy at the moment so have been keeping an eye on this but had to focus on some life stuff too so that's why I haven't been posting.

Regardless of whatever Open is all about I am grateful for it as meeting everyone on this thread, despite the 'unreal' world of screen names and virtual identities, really did and does feel like a connection was made. Like a crazy fun family who get together and discuss, row, make up, throw great parties and enjoy common and differing interests, it all became a reminder to me at how amazing we human beings can be and how at heart we are all striving to live from a place of love and not fear, even if we come at it in very different ways.

It also got me back on track with myself in a way as I had become so caught up in work and day to day activities I had not given as much time as I used to to looking at all the quantum world ideas and also the manuals reminded me of when I did all that stuff and how mind blowing it can be when it all falls into place for the first time. I'm still learning too, but I had forgotten just how different life was before I got into all of that. My way of doing things was that I was taught not to get caught up in the phenomena and just move through them without attachment until that place of inner peace just settled and became constant. I still agree with that but it is fun to get in touch with the phenomenal side again if you know what I mean.

Thanks avatar for posting that other thread (Is something new coming into our lives thread) as I can identify with a lot of that. What I have been experiencing is a lot of dreaming and the sense that I am aware the whole time while asleep whether dreaming or not, as well as lots of strange dreams. I've also been having a lot of sense that something is speeding up and time also feels different. This will sound crazy but I've had two instances where I know I just did something and then it repeats and what I had done was undone and I had to do it again. Also online I keep reading things and saying Oh I read that page already (as it's all familiar) and then realise I couldn't have as it's a new page of posts.

I don't actually watch the news much but do keep an eye on things and I think the change is everywhere. I found the images of Gadaffi being killed, splashed all over the news and front pages of papers, disturbing. I'm not getting into the political issue of his regime and all he did, however I really felt thrown by people reveling in images of another human being being murdered in public. Whatever someone has done, doing it in return to them and celebrating it brings us all to the level of the one who is seen as the legitimate target in my opinion. We are all one without exception and that means the dictators are part of us too, so an eye for an eye just won't work if we want to move forward. It just breeds more of the same. We have to stay conscious in all situations good and bad.

Also the little chinese girl being run over and left in the street I found terribly upsetting. I had to really move into a place of love, rather than focus on the hopeless feelings that we're just not learning fast enough. From the love place I could see that these two events are opportunities to raise vibration. The chinese media from what I've seen are very much reflecting on how they treat each other so perhaps this little girl will be a turning point for them and for all of us. Likewise, no matter how people feel about Gadaffi, unless the human soul is completely dead, I think that the way it has been reported even more that they way it happened is another drip in the collective mind that says whatever is going on we don't want any more of this happening to anyone.

Anyway I just had to get all that off my chest! I can sleep now lol!

Hope you're all well. Am posting a little Byron Katie clip below as think she's great on ways to question the mind. She's not everyone's cup of tea but I love her way of thinking.

x Mara

edit on 23-10-2011 by Mara5683 because: messed up clip link

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Just wanted to jump in and say a little something before I head off to dream-land.

Is it just me or have "we" come to a beautiful place in our understanding of all this?
We still do not know exactly what it is that Open has been trying to say, but it feels as if all of a sudden we have come to this peaceful acceptance together.

I think we may be right in that the Occupy movement has to do with this. Though not from a political point in any way. We as a people, as the human race "know" that the world we live in "tastes wrong". Finally the masses are wakening from the sleep we have been placed in.

I truly believe the time is now.

We will wake up on the 29th and the sun will be in the right place, the birds will sing. But, it will be the tipping point.

I want to say how much I have enjoyed meeting and getting to know all of you. Each and everyone of you has a special place in my heart after all of the time we have spent together.

Light and Love to Us All

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
For many pages, the only reason I return is to enjoy the warm hearts that I have found here

"The journey is at least as important as the destination."

Peace

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

Wow...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

My words were not meant as an attack.
No need for an explanation my dear old friend.
Please know that.

I was just making an observation.
I am not here to judge anyone.
I am merely an observer.

Back to lurking...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Interesting how any differences of opinion, any slight hint of an opinion that deviates from the status quo is branded as 'negative.' "They don't agree with me so they must be negative nellies/trolls/uneducated/unenlightened/and so on..."

It's such a cop out.

No different than someone questioning something Obama has said/done/will do and people scream racism.

Diversion.

Avoiding any sort of intelligent discussion on any given subject by distracting away from the original topic. Why do most practice avoidance? Because they simply can not back up their claims in an intelligent manner. And no, I'm not talking about IQ points here.

Speaking in cryptics is a great way to come across as knowing more than you actually do. You never really answer a question, you never really bring something new to the table... but you sure sound like you do. Leaving people to put the pieces of a puzzle (or non-puzzle) together, leaving people to fill in the blanks you so conveniently (and, often, purposefully) place in your story/message allows their minds to wander and eventually they will fill in those blanks, connect those dots, paint a picture of you that is so grand, even Monet would be envious.

Politicians are great at it.

So are cult leaders.

Subtly hint at things, sit back, and watch the fire spread.

You saw something you 'weren't supposed to...' tell me what. You want me to listen to your message... tell me why. You want me to put it into practice... tell me how. Knowing those things will not detract from your message, they will not detract from the experiences people might have... without those things, people are left sitting in the dark, they are blind... what kind of person would have you blindly follow them? Hmmmmmm...

How does one know their opinion is, in fact, their own if they are not truly informed on the subject?

Asking questions is not a negative thing. Asking questions enables one to learn. As we learn, we grow... we move forward. Anyone who tells you otherwise, anyone that would have you believing that asking a question or having a different opinion is a negative thing... that is the mark, a giant red flag, of a truly unenlightened person.

Most don't have a problem with the message itself... heck, it's been around longer than any of us here have been alive, passed down through those who teach, who guide, who provide answers to questions... passed down in such a manner that actually enables people to learn, to be informed, to understand, to grow.

It's the messenger and his methods that most of those darn 'negative' people have a problem with.

Life isn't black and white.

It's every colour imaginable in between.

And you know the best part? No two people see the exact same colours.

How is that a 'negative' thing?

It's not.

It's beautiful.

It's life.

Understand that and you're on your way. That's freedom, right there.

Or, you can perpetually play follow the leader.

Choice is always yours...

...that is, when you know exactly what you are choosing and why.

And don't get your panties in a knot... that wasn't solely directed at you... more the situation in general. I respect your opinion and your contributions to the thread... yeah, that's right, I do... me, as Open would have you believe, a 'negative' person

edit on 23-10-2011 by JourPolaire because: disclaimer

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

Agree to disagree.
I know that is not intelligent.
But I want to stay positive.
I don't want to argue.

I hardly have all the answers.
But I know what rings true for me.

Oh, my panties are not in a wad.
I don't take things to heart like that.

Have a great day friend.

edit on 23-10-2011 by ReAdY2AsCeNd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
So I typed in the number from the site into google, the 4092333735 number people were calling and it brought up this site as a result:

www.ronpauljournal.com...

Strange, I thought and looked around the page, but didn't see the number anywhere. I did ALT-F search to locate the number. Then it pops up as hidden text under the quote, “When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads.”

Refreshed the page, looks like nothing's there again. Did the ALT-F 4092333735 search, and there it was again.

There are no coincidences....?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Agreeing to disagree is a good thing... it acknowledges a difference of opinion, instead of pointing fingers and shouting 'deceiver,' which is deceptive, in itself.

No need to argue... discussions can be held, points of view can be made, and ideas can be shared sans the arguing.

Glad your panties are on straight

Have a good one.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JackTheTripper

This is where I found it. After going to oct282011.com/one a Username and password box should open. Username is Open.
Password is Time. That opens the parent directory for manual 6.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Wow, damn it, what is about this "Manual"? It's just a .txt-FIle saying -- Wrong code used --, nothing more. Ore are there some other pages in the directory? Please take a closer look...
We have been looking so long for the username and password, but it was so damn easy... this is the point. It is just to easy what we all have to know and to experience, to easy for our materialistic conditioned mind...

B.t.w. don't use capital letters for the login data

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
There is nothing to be found there. That is the point.

Still focusing on the material.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I know, this all is about that... don't focus on the material... Open told us very, very often. Who is disappointed? I'm not. This was actually what I expected. There is no Manual 6 in this directory. Manual 6 can be found... in yourself.
Today, we all have to realize what changed in the last weeks. And we have to collect it here and we'll see what will come on Oct. 28... or did it happen already?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I tried the /one page but it didn't let me in.

Oh and I guess this wasn't mentioned yet, but there's a clickable part on the site now!
Try clicking 1-2-3-1-2-3 and see what happens

(with the thought-bubble being 1, the finger pointing to the watch 2 and the blue-red thing 3)

that subpage's titled "Use all"

ETA: if you do it backwards (3-2-1-3-2-1) it writes "Who is Open?"
edit on 24-10-2011 by roZeGardEn because: discovered something

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity
There is nothing to be found there. That is the point.

Still focusing on the material.

For someone who doesn't want his...followers...to focus on the "material", Open certainly makes sure there is enough "new material" to keep focusing on, yes?

top topics

<< 800  801  802    804  805  806 >>

join