It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 807
<< 804  805  806    808  809  810 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

However hard I try, I can't seem to see anything on the black ghost page. The only thing happening for me is the dots turning into stars...

What do you see?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

Probably this seems connected to OWS especially that rally picture.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JoeSignal

A lot of things including sillhouetes, moving figures, i think gates at some point and creatures though that could just be my imagination projecting itself onto the page.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Thanks for replying. It's just nice to hear what others are experiencing.

I can relate to the gates, looks like open gates in the center of the page when I cross my eyes.

Maybe I need to open more.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Finally managed to log in again... greetings to all.
Wow, over 800 pages now... I won't try to catch up, just resume from here, hope I haven't missed much.

I noticed the site has changed... I thought that by taking a long break from going in circles, it would feel like fast forwarding to more clues... though I should have stayed just for the interaction with you guys, which I enjoyed quite a bit.

3d life events have led me astray, causing a great deal of concern. At least I'm back for the grand finale.

Glad to be here

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
So I see that Open supplied his 'out' clause.
Can't remember who predicted that, but spot on!

It's currently 2:25 October 28th in NZ.

Happy belated birthday, One!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Still the 27th here.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Yes, Molimo, it's called 'time zones'.

12:35 in Sydney.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

I know that was what you would call a "Notice".

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by boomerdude

boomer, I have received your email and prepared the screenshot. I blocked out our email addresses and true names. When you post your description of the large wreckage, I will post the email you sent.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Had a dream last night. Was the first lucid dream since this Oct website started. I was totally in controle. Was able to fly when I wanted. There were students from my tech class in my dream that I knew, and every time that I looked at them their clothes and face changed. Bit I still recognized them. At one point I looked at myself in the mirror and my face changed upon each glance one face that stuck out was a antient chimeras warrior face. Then at some point of the dream I was talking to someone that I felt I knew but I didn't. They told me that I was "tied to this since before birth." Felt like this person was a sort of guide.
There was a lot more to the dream, that is all I want to divulge.
Oh yeah, there was a classmate that was in the dream that was discussing something personal with me, when I see him in class I will provoke this conversation to see what happens. If so, this was the wildest dream ever.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Doesn't matter now. The time is past for that area of the world.

I wish Tall would come back for the finale. It would be his finest hour.

I really enjoyed this thread. All of you have given me new hope for the future.

Hang in there everyone. The Singularity is just around the corner.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I was one of the positive people when I first started posting but I got soured along the way (getting hacked definitely did not help). This latest post of Open's on the Record does not make me less sour.

Does everyone recall that Open was suggesting we all find our "safe" place when Oct 28 arrives? And what about this whole "don't panic" stuff? That seemed to imply there was going to be some major event that might be scary. Then Open changes his story and tells us this is not about disasters, doom and gloom. And now he is conveniently changing his story YET again, is he not?

I say Open himself has had a crisis of confidence. He is exhibiting classic cognitive dissonance now. That's why WE are the problem if we don't see any change, and if nothing happens tomorrow.

I don't think WE are the problem.

But, I keep following along because like all the very best stories, it's fascinating to watch the main character change, grow and evolve. And that is what I am seeing --- with Open. There's nothing wrong with eating humble pie -- I've had to eat a lot of it myself over the years, and if something does happen tomorrow, I will happily eat some more. But it's more honest and sincere to come right out and say "I humbly admit I might be wrong" rather than pinning the blame on your audience. That's just... tacky.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hello all! I've been keeping up with the thread and changes to the 'site' through all of the difficult times my family and I have had in the past week. There have been too many distractions in my life lately to truly put any real energy towards all of this. I must say that I feel sad that it is almost upon us and I wonder what tomorrow will bring. I have had some very interesting experiences in my waking world and dreams and I have a feeling of deja vu as I sit here typing. snippets of dreams, memories of words spoken by friends and family, syncs of music and all of the things happening in the world right now have sent me into a tailspin and cause me to wonder wth is going on. One experience this week happened during the day while working on a patio with a friend. One moment I am using a shovel to clean the dirt from an area we were about work on and the next moment I felt like everything wasn't real. I am still using the shovel but I had no concept of who, when or where I was. It was extremely intense and really took me by surprise. It lasted about 3 or 4 minutes and it was about 10 minutes later before I began to feel 'normal' again. I don't have the words to accurately describe what I experienced but it was almost like I shifted into a dream. This happened on Monday around 4pm EST. I told my friend what was happening but he really didn't understand what I was trying say. Afterwards, I felt drained of energy and had to sit for a few minutes to collect myself. I didn't feel any fear but it did catch me 'off guard' which made my mind race to find some explanation for what was happening. I still don't have one. Anyway, I am happy that this thread is still around and I wish every one every bit of Light and Love that you deserve in your life and thank you to all who post here.

edit on 27-10-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: It wasn't Tuesday, it was Monday.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
So I see that Open supplied his 'out' clause.
Can't remember who predicted that, but spot on!

It's currently 2:25 October 28th in NZ.

Happy belated birthday, One!

Right, but he said it starts in California.

I did have to wonder if the raid on Occupy Oakland might not have been the "start" ... of .. whatever we are expecting. I suppose we can make it whatever we want, so I guess I'll choose that.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by boomerdude
I wish Tall would come back for the finale. It would be his finest hour.

As do I, boomer
There are several who have left that I hope will be here for the "finale".

Originally posted by sheba2011
Does everyone recall that Open was suggesting we all find our "safe" place when Oct 28 arrives? And what about this whole "don't panic" stuff? That seemed to imply there was going to be some major event that might be scary. Then Open changes his story and tells us this is not about disasters, doom and gloom. And now he is conveniently changing his story YET again, is he not?

I say Open himself has had a crisis of confidence. He is exhibiting classic cognitive dissonance now. That's why WE are the problem if we don't see any change, and if nothing happens tomorrow.

I don't think WE are the problem.

I remember, sheba. That is not the only "Openism" that has changed, yes?

No, we are not the problem. The problem began with a poorly thought-out...something. The problem was perpetuated with changing objectives, rules(?), guidelines, hints, etc., etc.

My only regret with the reaching of the "magical" date is the ending of the thread. There are many here that I will miss speaking with.

Peace

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance
Finally managed to log in again... greetings to all.
Wow, over 800 pages now... I won't try to catch up, just resume from here, hope I haven't missed much.

I noticed the site has changed... I thought that by taking a long break from going in circles, it would feel like fast forwarding to more clues... though I should have stayed just for the interaction with you guys, which I enjoyed quite a bit.

3d life events have led me astray, causing a great deal of concern. At least I'm back for the grand finale.

Glad to be here

It's good to see you again, Buddha. I missed you.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

buddha! Welcome back...you were missed

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22 I know I'm about to sound completely off the wall crazy here, but this IS ATS... what if this was something like a time slip? Or even a "transfer" into another dimension (either temporarily or permanently). Of course, from a more sane point of view, those few hours were some of the most traumatic of my life, so the "strange feelings" I had throughout that time could have been purely that and the clocks were mere coincidence...
B

I don't think you are crazy at all, I just wouldn't necessarily give Open all that much credit for this experience you had. Things like this DO happen, and have happened to me, for a long time (over a decade), ever since I first woke up and saw beyond the veil.

In my experience there are parallel realities and time doesn't exist except as a human construct to help us navigate the 3D (actually time in this 3D more likely flows from future to past, but our brains perceive it otherwise, but that's a whole 'nother mind-bending discussion).

It is possible that in another reality you died in that ambulance, which is why the clock was acting funny. And yes, you may have transferred.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Allseeingey3

Originally posted by Grower
Hmmm, it isn't two lines, it's a square...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d0a802cdb459.jpg[/atsimg]

I think I just wasted over an hour on nothing. lol
edit on 3-9-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

I know it has been a while since that pic but it isnt a square it is 2 bracketes

edit on 26-10-2011 by Allseeingey3 because: (no reason given)

That's the first time I noticed it wasn't two lines, but a square, or bracket, though not sure how you see a bracket -- can you explain?

Now that I see this again, to me it evokes key + lock..... a recurring theme for me for years. Interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 804  805  806    808  809  810 >>

join