It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 804
<< 801  802  803    805  806  807 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiritual1nfinity
reply to post by JackTheTripper

This is where I found it. After going to oct282011.com/one a Username and password box should open. Username is Open.
Password is Time. That opens the parent directory for manual 6.

This seems to be a new development. I tried that same username/password combo when the page was first found...no combination of uppercase/lowercase letters worked.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kanzler
*snip*There is no Manual 6 in this directory. Manual 6 can be found... in yourself.
*snip*

All of what is in the manuals has always been available within ourselves.

Peace

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd

Interesting how any differences of opinion, any slight hint of an opinion that deviates from the status quo is branded as 'negative.' "They don't agree with me so they must be negative nellies/trolls/uneducated/unenlightened/and so on..."

It's such a cop out.

No different than someone questioning something Obama has said/done/will do and people scream racism.

Diversion.

Avoiding any sort of intelligent discussion on any given subject by distracting away from the original topic. Why do most practice avoidance? Because they simply can not back up their claims in an intelligent manner. And no, I'm not talking about IQ points here.

Speaking in cryptics is a great way to come across as knowing more than you actually do. You never really answer a question, you never really bring something new to the table... but you sure sound like you do. Leaving people to put the pieces of a puzzle (or non-puzzle) together, leaving people to fill in the blanks you so conveniently (and, often, purposefully) place in your story/message allows their minds to wander and eventually they will fill in those blanks, connect those dots, paint a picture of you that is so grand, even Monet would be envious.

Politicians are great at it.

So are cult leaders.

Subtly hint at things, sit back, and watch the fire spread.

You saw something you 'weren't supposed to...' tell me what. You want me to listen to your message... tell me why. You want me to put it into practice... tell me how. Knowing those things will not detract from your message, they will not detract from the experiences people might have... without those things, people are left sitting in the dark, they are blind... what kind of person would have you blindly follow them? Hmmmmmm...

How does one know their opinion is, in fact, their own if they are not truly informed on the subject?

Asking questions is not a negative thing. Asking questions enables one to learn. As we learn, we grow... we move forward. Anyone who tells you otherwise, anyone that would have you believing that asking a question or having a different opinion is a negative thing... that is the mark, a giant red flag, of a truly unenlightened person.

Most don't have a problem with the message itself... heck, it's been around longer than any of us here have been alive, passed down through those who teach, who guide, who provide answers to questions... passed down in such a manner that actually enables people to learn, to be informed, to understand, to grow.

It's the messenger and his methods that most of those darn 'negative' people have a problem with.

Life isn't black and white.

It's every colour imaginable in between.

And you know the best part? No two people see the exact same colours.

How is that a 'negative' thing?

It's not.

It's beautiful.

It's life.

Understand that and you're on your way. That's freedom, right there.

Or, you can perpetually play follow the leader.

Choice is always yours...

...that is, when you know exactly what you are choosing and why.

And don't get your panties in a knot... that wasn't solely directed at you... more the situation in general. I respect your opinion and your contributions to the thread... yeah, that's right, I do... me, as Open would have you believe, a 'negative' person

edit on 23-10-2011 by JourPolaire because: disclaimer

Very, very well said!
Is why I have been very, very quiet.
Getting trampled by the crowd of -(---) would definitely be no fun, eh?

Originally posted by TNTarheel

For someone who doesn't want his...followers...to focus on the "material", Open certainly makes sure there is enough "new material" to keep focusing on, yes?

It only takes miniscule steps to keep everyone following the nuggets breadcrumbs.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Good Morning TNT!!! I hope all is well in your world.

For someone who doesn't want his...followers...to focus on the "material", Open certainly makes sure there is enough "new material" to keep focusing on, yes?

I completely agree with this TNT. It is almost like a physiological control tactic used to gauge trust in the "message".
----------------------------

For me I keep thinking back to a link that JourPolaire posted many pages ago. Cognitive Dissonance: The Engine of Self-justification

From that link:

For example, Elliot predicted that if people go through a great deal of pain, discomfort, effort, or embarrassment to get something, they will be happier with that "something" than if it came to them easily. For behaviorists, this was a preposterous prediction. Why would people like anything associated with pain? But for Elliot, the answer was obvious: self-justification. The cognition that I am a sensible, competent person is dissonant with the cognition that I went through a painful procedure to achieve something — say, joining a group that turned out to be boring and worthless. Therefore, I would distort my perceptions of the group in a positive direction, trying to find good things about them and ignoring the downside.

-------------------------

reply to post by Grower

Hello Grower!! Hope all is well!

OiO

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
Good Morning TNT!!! I hope all is well in your world.

I completely agree with this TNT. It is almost like a physiological control tactic used to gauge trust in the "message".
----------------------------
OiO

Good morning, OiO
All is very well, thank you my friend. I hope your world is well and beautiful also!

Remember Pavlov.....

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grower..Reply to post by JourPolaire

Originally posted by Grower...Reply to Post by TNTarheel

It only takes miniscule steps to keep everyone following the nuggets breadcrumbs.

LOL! Careful, Grower, or you will be slowly roasting over an Open fire along with me.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

LOL! Careful, Grower, or you will be slowly roasting over an Open fire along with me.

Why is this acceptable?????????

Such double standards here, yes???????!!!!!

I have found my inner peace. Hence I am not running around trying to find drama to get into, yes?
Silly really the mentality of most.
Oh the proverbial "tree" in the eye.

No worries about retaliating against me for this post.
I won't be back on this thread.
Not even to lurk.

Have a nice day.
Peace, Love and Light.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd

Why is this acceptable?????????

Such double standards here, yes???????!!!!!

I have found my inner peace. Hence I am not running around trying to find drama to get into, yes?
Silly really the mentality of most.
Oh the proverbial "tree" in the eye.

No worries about retaliating against me for this post.
I won't be back on this thread.
Not even to lurk.

Have a nice day.
Peace, Love and Light.

Each of us must function within our own "reality".

Retaliation? A most unnecessary reaction, Ready...for you have said nothing to warrant the attempt. Perhaps you have misunderstood the conversation you quoted, yes?

I, personally, am saying nothing different than I have said many times over the last many pages...no double standard there.

Peace

edit on 10/24/2011 by TNTarheel because: spelling

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I leave you with some thoughts to ponder...

If you want to truly be enlightened, visit your local homeless shelter. Drink in the apparent hopelessness...then embrace the comraderie and undying hope you find there. Watch as the "helpless" care for and encourage each other...as they share what little they have as if they had more than what they need. Spend a few minutes among those who are "despised" and looked down upon...learn from them for they are examples to all.

Spend an afternoon with the elders. Wisdom is yours for the asking...hold an actual conversation (face to face)...all it costs is a few minutes of your time. It is much more rewarding than sitting in front of a monitor.

If you want to truly ascend, come with me to the children's ward of the cancer center. Hold the hand of a little one wracked with pain...read a book to one so tiny they are lost amidst the tubes and machines...see the hope shining in their eyes...feel the love as they lean into your arms--grateful that they aren't forgotten. Offer comfort to the parents who have lost their child...suffer with them as their hearts break...as a piece of them dies also. Such courage you will never find outside those walls!

There is so much more to enlightenment and ascension than you could ever imagine. But unless you live life you will only ever read of it...only ever attempt to achieve it.

Be kind to one another.

Peace

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Ah, and once again, any opinion even attempting to deviate from that of the consortium is deemed unacceptable.

Surprise, surprise.

reply to post by OneisOne

Hello Grower!! Hope all is well!

OiO

Hello to you OiO! Yes, as well as can be expected

Dealing with a niece with meningitis and an Uncle with a heart attack, but we'll get through it.
How goes the rehearsals?

reply to post by TNTarheel

lol, TNT, do we get marshmallows?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I had also tried this combo a few weeks back with no success. Maybe he/she was monitoring what was the most popular combo and used it?

Originally posted by Spiritual1nfinity
reply to post by JackTheTripper

This is where I found it. After going to oct282011.com/one a Username and password box should open. Username is Open.
Password is Time. That opens the parent directory for manual 6.

This seems to be a new development. I tried that same username/password combo when the page was first found...no combination of uppercase/lowercase letters worked.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Aaah only a few more days to go! Are we
all getting excited yet? I am!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity
There is nothing to be found there. That is the point.

Still focusing on the material.

Exactly! Thanks TNT for saying it so clearly.
That is my only beef with all of this. I love anything that takes us further in learning but I've experienced enough good teachers to know that the message must be just given, without fear of whether it will be heard or not, criticized or not. Open could just post all the manuals and say - try this it works - and provide support for those who try it.

But all this puzzling etc around it is off putting and contradictory. Whether intended or not it sends a contradictory and insecure message.

x Mara

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Hey TNT it can't be I leave you...

Can't we stay here and touch base with each other as time goes on or should we start a new chit chat thread called the family of love and living??!!!

But agree with all else here 100%. It's being out there interacting, living, loving, aiding and receiving that makes it all worth while.

I much prefer my time with animal rehab at the local shelter and visits to the local old folk than I do trying to solve puzzles on a screen. I like the puzzles too but I am aware that they are fun and not what it;s really all about.
Mine is mind and heart is heart.
I choose the living breathing experience of the heart every time.

Maybe it's time for us to create a space for us to drop in and reconnect and share with what's happening when and if we can?

x Mara

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

For many pages, the only reason I return is to enjoy the warm hearts that I have found here

"The journey is at least as important as the destination."

Peace

“Too often we are so preoccupied with the destination, we forget the journey.”

I'd like to add this one.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mara5683

Hey TNT it can't be I leave you...

Can't we stay here and touch base with each other as time goes on or should we start a new chit chat thread called the family of love and living??!!!

But agree with all else here 100%. It's being out there interacting, living, loving, aiding and receiving that makes it all worth while.

I much prefer my time with animal rehab at the local shelter and visits to the local old folk than I do trying to solve puzzles on a screen. I like the puzzles too but I am aware that they are fun and not what it;s really all about.
Mine is mind and heart is heart.
I choose the living breathing experience of the heart every time.

Maybe it's time for us to create a space for us to drop in and reconnect and share with what's happening when and if we can?

x Mara

Meant to say mind is mind not mine is mind.....

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Did I read some where it was one dollar per pixel?

Can everyone start keeping track of their post number? Curiousity sake

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
A new thread about what is happening on Oct 28th at 2:40pm GMT. What time is that in CA so I can be ready? LOL 5:20am????

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Note the thread was named "Saviors Of Earth" (SOE) then changed to "Defenders of Earth"

ETA.... saviorsofearth.ning.com...

Note on the left side of this site there is a video named Oct 28th 2011. You have to sign in to see it. Hmmmm?
edit on 25-10-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Is there anyone here into Remote Viewing? If so, please CRV - 35.271934; 139.54834; 28/10/11 0830hrs. I'm seeing total devastation. I mean really, really bad. This is NOT a prediction. Please do not treat it as one. I've misinterpreted a viewing many times and I hope this is one of those times

top topics

<< 801  802  803    805  806  807 >>

join