It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 806
<< 803  804  805    807  808  809 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by chats
I know,
iam not wellcome here,
but since it is about dreams and on the "other website" they are talking about cats,
this morning i was thinking about my cats,
one stand up from sleep and sat down at the front door, for 30 minutes, why?
Normaly my wife gets back home much later ?
The door opened and my wife came in ???

Hello, chats

Why would you feel you are not welcome here? You are an ATS member, yes?

There are no Kings or Queens of this thread...no one person's opinion/experience is more important than another's.

Welcome to the thread....

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hello my friends. I just thought I would let you know I am still following along. Interesting count down going on eh? Kind of hides in the back of your mind.

For myself, oddly enough, I have to say I have been very edgy. I am usually very laid back and it take a lot to get my dander up, but dang if I haven't been uncharacteristically pissed off the last couple days. My birthday was over the weekend and had a nice party, yet things still felt very out of sorts.

Anger is just not something one would relate to me if they were to describe me, but my patience with fools is just nill all the sudden, and I find it to be very unsettling to say the least. I mean of all times, I would think one would want to be at peace, all things considered.... sigh....

lol Well, that is my update for me... no matter though, I still feel close with you folks even if I havent shared as much lately.

One more day of madness??? I want my unicorns, kittens and butterflies!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Hi TNTarheel
i was here befeore, and i I felt very uncomfortable,
i am new to this crowd, and i saw some puzzling posts around here.
thx for taking care
greetz

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Hello, onehuman
It is good to "see" you again. Happy belated birthday!

I send you thoughts of peace...unicorns, butterflies, and kittens. Breathe deeply, my friend, and find your balance again.

I find myself returning again and again for the fellowship here....pure comraderie.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by chats

Hi TNTarheel
i was here befeore, and i I felt very uncomfortable,
i am new to this crowd, and i saw some puzzling posts around here.
thx for taking care
greetz

We are a large diverse group of people so it is not surprising there are confusing posts. I have been here since close to the beginning and I get confused at times also.

I am sorry we made you uncomfortable. Each of us can only be ourselves...as you are welcome to be yourself here. That is the best way to be, yes?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

thank you TNT
for your king words (was a glitch no coincidences)
2nd was a prayer
3rd was a guess are we 0pen ?
edit on 26-10-2011 by chats because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Somewone on the ozer website (that i do not trust):
"Myself, my gf and my house mate, also a close friend, partook in taking some magic mushrooms (this is not a new thing for me) and i broke through to what I felt was enlightenment!"
ding ding dong !!
drug dooing the offensive way, and opem do not cares ?
So open accepts doing drugs ?
Like shrooms experiences ???
Ok let's do it, all together on 28 ?
Cats donot agree !
Meoww

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
reply to post by onehuman

I find myself returning again and again for the fellowship here....pure comraderie.

Me too!

Do you remember when we joked about how we might all find ourselves back in the woods foraging and sending smoke signals to continue the thread?
Well I've found the perfect location!!!
I was reading around the net and found out about this amazing ecofriendly development in Sweden. It's called the Tree Hotel and they have created some very funky Tree rooms. I can't get the pictures to link in but here is the website if you want to have a look www.treehotel.se...

I think this link might work though...

x Mara

ps Happy Birthday from me too Onehuman x

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
Hmmm, it isn't two lines, it's a square...

I think I just wasted over an hour on nothing. lol
edit on 3-9-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

I know it has been a while since that pic but it isnt a square it is 2 bracketes

edit on 26-10-2011 by Allseeingey3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Watching the protests and seeing the world change seems... so unreal, as if life can't happen to me. Many things are happening in each moment, but my attention has been so narrow. I thought things would stay relatively the same throughout my life. Things are changing quickly now. The world is accelerating into something new that I could not accept before. I criticized, denied, and resisted. Now I am accepting the changes and I believe.
edit on 27-10-2011 by spacetree because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by spacetree

It's nice to hear this. People needs to stop beeing neophobe... be aware of things changing, change yourself or not, it is your decision, but I think that human development in this times is good and will finally bring peace... I hope so. There's still a long way, it's not ust one day that will come and - boom - everythings better. It is a process, and tomorrow it may speed up.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
From GLP oct282011.com...

Cross your eyes slightly. The image starts to form a life of its own. This world isnt what you think it is.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Morning to all!
We find ourselves in the last day today! I wish my schedule allowed me to be up when the timer reaches zero tonight, but unfortunately morning comes very early in my house. I will be on first thing tomorrow though to see what changes there will be to the site over night.

Happy late birthday OneHuman! So sorry we missed it! Had we known we could have thrown an online party for you here!! lol Good to see you back though. You have been sorely missed around here.

I've had a couple of thoughts/happenings recently I wanted to share with all of you. You're own thoughts and feelings to them are always welcome, though I'm posting this more to share than to inquire.

I know we "create our own reality" so I'm not certain how much of this has to do with our conversations here, etc, but I have been feeling quite strange the last day or so. It's as if the energy around me is growing stronger. For years I have "felt" that something would "happen" within my life time, and for several months now I have been growing impatient because these "feelings" have been growing stronger. BUT, for the past day or two, the "feeling" has changed. This does not feel like my mind, this is an outside source. It's as if the energy of the entire planet has increased. Also, this does not feel to be either positive OR negative... it just IS. Has any one else experienced this?

Second...
I have been dreaming a lot lately, but (I think due to the depression meds the docs have me on) I cannot hang on to them. The moment I wake up they are gone completely. I have managed to keep a small clip from the other night that seems very interesting. I have no idea what led to it, but there was a beautiful woman clothed in a skin tight black and white dress that flowed out around her feet. She was looking at me and smiling, and I kept hearing either "choose" or "choices" (sorry it's kind of fuzzy) over and over again. She wasn't physically speaking, but the word was definitely coming from her.

Third...
Something that, even at the time I thought was quite strange, happened during my trials a few weeks ago. I know that the process I endured is one that is quite traumatic, and my mind could very well play tricks on me, or at the very least keep me confused about what was happening around me.
While I was in the ambulance, heading to the hospital, I kept thinking "this must be a dream, this can't be happening, I need to wake up". I looked at the clock on the wall of the ambulance, and it wasn't working properly. The second hand kept getting stuck and would tick for a few seconds in the same place before moving on to the next position. Then while in the ER of the hospital I noticed that the clock in there was doing the same thing. Either this was an extremely odd coincidence (especially considering that clocks are an important aspect within these areas due to the need to keep time for pulses, breathing rates, etc), or time slowed down during the course of those few hours, or something else entirely???? This one has me stumped every time I think about it. The clock in the room I ended up in worked fine the entire time I was there, the only ones that had any "issues" were in the ER and the ambulance. I know I'm about to sound completely off the wall crazy here, but this IS ATS... what if this was something like a time slip? Or even a "transfer" into another dimension (either temporarily or permanently). Of course, from a more sane point of view, those few hours were some of the most traumatic of my life, so the "strange feelings" I had throughout that time could have been purely that and the clocks were mere coincidence...

Any way, I just thought I'd throw all of that out there to all of you.

Light and Love to you all
I look forward to what tomorrow brings... we WILL be here, but I can't help but to think there will be SOMETHING worth remembering.
Blessings
B

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Hello folks, glad to see the oldcomers and the newcomers alike. I hope you are all well. In the finest of NASA traditions I would like to start this day with a (mission) song. We are almost at the date in question and what a cerebral and confusing ride (due to the things posted on this thread) it has been. We've gone from quantum theory, to advanced mathematics, from conspiracies to hobbies, dreams, ideas, thoughts and feelings. I for one have enjoyed most of this thread and met some very nice and intelligent people. In no particular order and please don't be insulted if I forgot a name or two...

TNTarheel, Molimo, vatel, cingularity, Favouriteslave, ApolloEnigma, 200547, Grower, onehuman, boomerdude (?), blueberryhill, Druid42 and more I can't remember. Avatar!

Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder.And While I may have the body of a weak and feeble woman, I have the heart and mind of a drunken, schizophrenic psychopath. Er...well, I'm sure you know what I mean. Don't touch that dial!

PS Thanks to everyone who participated constructively! I didn't add much to anything as I'm not educated in anything other than what school taught me all those years ago, but it has been a cool thread.
edit on 27/10/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added a PS

edit on 27/10/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Forgot Druid42 and his bees

edit on 27/10/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Another forgottn but not forgotten one. *kicks own head*

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Im only here for (what appears to be) the grand finale of this story i wouldn't miss this threads/sites final moments even if it does continue

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Posted by open

The change you feel, anticipate, hope for, dream about, look forward, is in fact, the change itself. It is what could be considered a milestone.

The people who are expecting a massive event to shift everything for them, and when it doesn’t happen rave about how “everyone was wrong”, are the ones who have, and will continue to, miss the point entirely. I’m sorry if you couldn’t see that, I hope you will.

Trust me when I see, you will see it in your on way. If you don’t think that anything is different in your view, ask around and you might be surprised who all are thinking the same you are.. Coincidence? .[....]

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JackTheTripper

Is he basically saying this was created to improve the people it reaches or a possible social experiment?

And (this goes to everyone) should probably try crossing your eyes slightly on the black no coincidences page you will see things.
edit on 27-10-2011 by Molimo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

I think that to improve those it reaches was the point all along. We basically knew that, but...
I just hope that something more tangible comes from it in the end. This anticipation and longing Open speaks of has been a part of my entire life and personally I am ready to KNOW what it is I have been waiting for.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

You could be correct but I must say that stereograms and those type of things don't work on me. I have astigmatism and this seems to prevent me from seeing such things. If I cross my eyes while staring at something then I just see double vision, no hidden images, no optical tricks, nada.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Its the black no coincidences page or are you affected by black screens as well?

new topics

top topics

<< 803  804  805    807  808  809 >>

join