It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 801
<< 798  799  800    802  803  804 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Wow-it has been a slow couple of days. Oh well. This thread is reminding me of this anyways.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Malfeasant

Salut,
i just opened the door of my nukeproof bunker to look at whether we are all still there?
Puhh i think we have survived the 11... 28 will come !
short check on inet...
@malfeasant :
Non, mon ami malfeasant, ta mal pris quelquechose... voici une discussion académique au plus haut niveau...

back to bunker with some beer, who knows, still some hours to 12, i'll take my DS with me hold on...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Yes indeedy, the Choice IS Ours.... Clock is ticking... what is Your Reality?

lol yep, Im still here, and nice to see friends still posting and face palming!

Just thought I might ad real quick, if you like this artist, you can see some more of their work HERE

Just scroll down a bit

edit on 21/10/11 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

this remembers me of a novel i read in my youth ... Robert Merle
Malevil
there is a english translation and gives you a read worth concerning shtf

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
do you remember my dream ?

i was on my way back home, by train, i saw a picture:

have a look at dezeen, one of my regular reads :

Cloud city

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

S A T O R
A R E P O
T E N E T
O P E R A
R O T A S

Like grinding teeth to grinding halt.

Marvelous painting, that said. And, considering the current rave… how about, just… painting?
Son[g] of the brush! Brushing.
On and
Off.

Oh, and maybe it's just the scottish landscape right now; proximity of LonDon town…
Here is some Coil in sounds and wordy variation.
Genius Geff Rushton, as a wink from my holiday.

Don't be alarmed | Don't be alarmed
It will not harm you | It's only lightning
It's only lightning | Teenage lightning
Teenage lightning | It's real

Don't be afraid | Unbelievably real
Don't be expectant | Teenage lightning
Don't be afraid | Don't be frightened
Don't be reluctant | This is the way we do it
Don't be afraid | This is the way we do it

It's only lightning | Don't be alarmed
Teenage lightning | It will not harm you
It will not harm you | It's only me pursuing

Don't be afraid | Something I'm not sure of
It will not harm you | It's only lightning
Teenage lightning | Don't be alarmed
It's real, it's unbelievably real | You can't be harmed

It will not harm you | Teenage lightning
… | Is it real?
It's only lightning | Can you steal

Teenage lightning | It is the lightning's
| Deep, dark love.

(and he said: ovt ov light cometh darkness) : ecstatic grin :
edit on 22-10-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: grinding

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

hal. uci. nation. (s)
mass (h)ys
teri
a
salaam

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
hasn't this been solved/debunked yet?

I read about 30 pages and that will do for me. Was there an end result?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
How to 0pen the safe...

LOL what DOESN'T open your safe!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
We only have 5 more days or at the latest 6 to understand this.

I am going to have to go with this has to do with the occupy movement as what I am hearing inside as the "global speak" sounds like that Garret really strong. Then I went to his occupy song and it was the one I've been hearing inside and hearing for all the people come out of their homes and join community to input the changes WE each want ourselves. Come out and LOOK and LISTEN. It's not about adopting what someone else is going off about but giving input and being part of it all.What I'd been posting I was hearing I found was what he recorded on his wayseers.org site.

I also had a dream the tsunami for the East coast was coming and I'd taken me car key off the key chain and it had vanished into thin air with a tsunami coming alert. Then yesterday I let someone borrow my car and today my key just vanished into thin air and something else that had been missing 2 weeks appeared right where the key was set down. With both objects I had thought I really needed this safe and wham they vanish. Unfortunately I am not changing levels with them. they always return when I do not CARE any more. I noticed my key was gone so I didn't care this paper worth over $100 was gone and I turn around to look where else the key could be and turn around and there is this bold green sheet folded just as I had done it when it vanished almost 2 weeks before.

In the dream my key got taken off the chain and had changed levels when I got the tsunami alert and it turned out where I was became like some island with the Atlantic coming up all around.

Such is life. I just wish I would join this "safe" place as it must have alot of my fav things stored for "safety" to keep them "safe".

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Blue, if this has anything at all to do with the Occupy movement it would've been more productive to encourage people to get off their computers and out of their beds (practicing lucid dreaming!) and out on the streets to join the protesters. Which is what I did today (after pulling on my try-hard pants).

Yes the world is changing but I don't know how much credit Open can get for that?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011
Blue, if this has anything at all to do with the Occupy movement it would've been more productive to encourage people to get off their computers and out of their beds (practicing lucid dreaming!) and out on the streets to join the protesters. Which is what I did today (after pulling on my try-hard pants).

Yes the world is changing but I don't know how much credit Open can get for that?

I went to a local occupy movement recently, and I still have time to lucid dream and go on my computer. You can do both and still be productive.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma

Originally posted by sheba2011

I went to a local occupy movement recently, and I still have time to lucid dream and go on my computer. You can do both and still be productive.

Agreed, but Open says it's not in the material. Material world? I dunno. If we are going to change this *material* world we gotta get *material* ....... no?

(cue Madonna song...)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I will give Open some credit for this: it makes a big difference when you are protesting if you look people in the eye. You discover how many people really do not want to look you in the eye. But when you can make that eye contact, and connect, it makes a difference, a difference you can feel.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Has anyone had any luck with the /one page with the user name and password? I tried and got a parent directory for manual-6. Upon opening that it just states "--wrong code used--." Sorry if this has been asked before.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I changed the email address.
As I wanted to keep that private.
I have been on quite a journey since this has started.

I am sharing this at Open's request.
Hope this helps.

Email between Open and I.
Read from bottom to top.

That is great to hear, and has been the point of this from the beginning. Please share with others who still feel lost.

Thank you for sharing that with me,
Open

----- Reply message -----
Date: Sat, Oct 22, 2011 7:58 pm
Subject: The thread...
To:

Good evening Open.I have been doing a lot of soul searching.Thanks to you/all. I would first like to say thanks for that.Your sight stirred me up.Boy did it ever.
I was frustrated at first because I couldn't understand the math.No biggie.I get the big picture.
I am writing because I want to ask.Is Oct 28, 2011 the harvest?Or do I have time to work on self?
I understand I need to work on self.To understand why I am here.I have an indication and think I am headed in the right direction.I have noticed a change in me.A huge change.
I am more aware of the negative.More focused on the positive.I realize I am co creating this game.
When I first ran across your site and ATS.I was so hungry.I was fed.I wanted meat.But quickly realized I needed milk.
I have steadied myself.It has been hard.But the negative and impatience is falling off slowly.Yeah Rome wasn't built in a day.But I am hoping I still have time.
I am tired.I really don't wanna go through another cycle if this is what I am to do.I would appreciate some confirmation.
I respect your input.After all I am reflecting from the mirror?
Thanks in advance.~Barb

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Alright! Another 8-3-11

Count me in.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I would say its what counts is whats on the inside.

top topics

<< 798  799  800    802  803  804 >>

join